Fidèle - Cover

Fidèle

Copyright© 2019 by Barahir

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Superstar sommelier Luke Bronson wasn't prepared for the breathtaking Kathryn Lloyd Maddox to walk into, and then out of, his life over the course of one unforgettable night. An old family friend's invitation to reinvent the wine cellar at his tranquil lakeside estate should have been a perfect way to take his mind off a woman he couldn't otherwise forget. But life, like wine, is full of surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Food   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex  

“Before we begin, will I need any of the following: a shower, clothing, coffee, an empty stomach, or a bottle of whisky?” He was still absorbing the ominous possibilities of her insistence that they needed to talk, a conversation starter guaranteed to strike fear into the heart of virtually any man.

“Not yet, but you may want somewhere between one and all of those things by the time we’re done.”

Luke settled for kicking off his shoes and propping himself against the headboard. I hate falling asleep in my clothes. I always feel so disgusting in the morning. Though considering how much I drank, I didn’t exactly leave myself much of a choice. “Okay. Start with the part I don’t want to hear. Unless that’s all there is.”

Kathryn studied the floor for a moment before beginning. “I’m afraid that’s the case. The other morning, while Bill was on his way home, you and I...”

“I remember what we did.”

“Right, of course you do. Well ... look, I’ve tried to follow the rules I laid down when this all started, but I’m failing more and more often. That wasn’t the first time I’ve broken one of them — it wasn’t even the first time I’ve given you a blowjob while he was less than an hour away from the property — but it was by far the most egregious offense. I might as well tell you now that, next Saturday morning, there won’t be any more rules. I want you inside me until the last possible second. And, in a different and less discoverable way, even after that.”

“Discoverable is excellent lawyer-speak. As for the rest, I’m not quite seeing how this counts as bad news, at least from my perspective.”

“It’s bad because it’s unfathomably disrespectful. Staying in your bed longer than I should is one thing. Being full of your semen when he’s on his way home is quite another. Yet I’ve done it before, and I’ve already accepted that I’m going to do it again next weekend, but in an even more blatant way.” He was about to interrupt when she raised her hand. “Please let me finish. The period between when you leave and when he arrives is going to be the lowest I can possibly sink. I’ve committed myself to dealing with the guilt that will inevitably follow. That and the physical consequences, which — based on precedent from the night Wendy and Irina were here, at least — will be formidable, and could very well give everything away if I’m not extremely thorough. But here’s why we’re having this talk right now: the guilt set in a little early.”

“You mean today?”

“Yesterday, but the consequences would’ve been the same. A few minutes ago, you invited me to help make the rest of your morning unproductive. I very much want to, but first I have a confession to make. Bill...”

“Stop.”

“But Luke, I...”

“Stop. It doesn’t matter. This morning, you did the same thing with him that you did with me. Or maybe you did something else. That’s what you were about to tell me, right? You and your husband had some sort of sex before he left.”

She nodded. “He wanted...”

“I asked you to stop. Whether the next words out of your mouth are ‘a blowjob,’ or ‘a tantric massage,’ or ‘an hour in my ass’ doesn’t change what I’m about to say. I do have feelings about the other morning, actually, and I appreciate you giving me an opportunity to air them. Was what we did disrespectful to him? Yes, absolutely. I thought so at the time, and I still think so. Even though I’ve made no secret of the fact that I hope to spend the rest of my life with you, which means doing something vastly more disrespectful than anything you’re describing, I certainly never would’ve encouraged or initiated what we did. That said, I didn’t stop you at the time, and now it’s done. I’ve no right to object if the roles are reversed. More importantly, I have no right to be upset that you didn’t reject your husband’s sexual advances.” He glanced at the window. “Judging by the color of the sky, I’m going to guess it’s been a few hours since this alleged transgression, which is quite a bit longer than when I was the lucky recipient, and would technically make it a lesser offense. But that’s not important either. This is: I don’t care. Would it honor some sort of arbitrary boundary if we didn’t have sex until X number of hours pass? Maybe, maybe not. But you and I don’t have all that many hours left, and I’m completely uninterested in spending them in unfulfillable sexual tension or enforced chastity. I want you. I want to make love to you every possible moment until I can’t. Nothing else matters.”

“Luke...”

“That said, I smell like last night and so I am going to take a shower. After which we’re going to do our very best to destroy this impressively sturdy bed. But first, I can tell that you’re not completely convinced I’m okay with this. I think I know exactly how to clear this particular air. Come here.” Despite her initial hesitation, she drew closer. He swung his legs off the bed. “Bend over my lap.” The implication was obvious, and, as he expected she would, she very quickly complied. He raised her light sundress to the middle of her back, entirely unsurprised to find that she was naked underneath. “I’m not going to give you a safe word because I don’t want you turning submissive. Just tell me to stop if you need to. Otherwise, I want you to stay in control of yourself. Is that clear?”

“It is, though I don’t know how much control you think I’ll be able to maintain. God, you’ve already made me so hot.” The juices beginning to soak into his jeans supported her admission.

“Not as hot as your butt is about to be.” Pinning her down with his forearm — not that she exhibited the slightest urge to squirm away — he proceeded to paddle the hell out of her supple cheeks. No single blow was so sharp that it left a defined imprint, but they were all strong and arrived as rapidly as he could manage, bringing a warm, rosy glow to her exposed and vulnerable buttocks. Somewhere between fifty and sixty strikes she convulsed, squirting all over his jeans and the floor as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

“Apology accepted. Now, take off your dress and wait on the bed.”

“Y ... yes,” she stuttered, still not fully recovered from the force of her climax.


While he was showering, she sauntered into the bathroom and examined her intoxicating derriere in the mirror. A few minutes later she departed, smiling and giving him an approving thumbs-up. He exited the bathroom to find her sprawled in the center of the bed, eagerly awaiting his company.

“How do you want to spend the rest of your morning, lover? Any position, any hole, rough or gentle, for as long as you want.”

“You know, constraints are sometimes considered sexier,” he teased.

Fuck constraints, unless you’re talking about something you’ve got stashed in your closet full of kinks. I’ve already given myself to you in ways I’ve never given myself to anyone else. I want to obliterate all norms and barriers. I want to make beautifully passionate love, but I also want you to utterly ravage me. I want to end this week so desperate for what you and your cock can do to me that I’m clinging to your ankles as you try to walk away. I want you to reorder my sexual universe to such an extent that I can’t bear the thought of letting you go, knowing that if I do I’ll never, ever be fucked like this again. I know I said you can’t claim me via sex, and I meant it at the time and probably still do, but I sure as hell want you to try.”

It was a challenge too portentous for him to wrap his mind around, but its inevitable corollaries only added to his anxieties. And so he did the only thing he could think of: exactly what she asked for.


“Holy shit, Luke,” she enthused, still trying to catch her breath after several furiously physical hours of incredibly intense sex. The bed was a soaked mess, and the sheets no longer completely covered the mattress. “That was inspired, even for you. And all that while suffering from a hangover,” she teased. He’d decided to leave the gentle lovemaking for later. Instead, he took her hard, contorting her limbs and slamming into her as if solely focused on his own pleasure while ignoring hers; a treatment that, of course, achieved the opposite effect, causing her to scream and howl as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body.

“I’m not hungover, but you did lay down a gauntlet. I just made you bend over to pick it up.”

“And took terrible advantage of me when I did.”

“I wouldn’t call it terrible.”

“Mmmmm, neither would I. By the way, it’s still early and the bed remains intact, even if its coverings aren’t. What, other than a lot more of what we just did, do you have planned for the rest of the day? I do hope you’re plotting the sexual destruction of my extremely willing body.”

Despite his fatigue, his temporarily comatose cock began responding to her outrageous invitation. He silently scolded it while answering. “Unfortunately, this time it’s my turn to start with the bad news. Not,” he cautioned as she tensed, “that it’s all that bad. But the spanking I gave you earlier may be the end of ... well, it’s probably the last time. I might give you a few swats here and there, but I think it’s just too risky to keep doing it.”

“I have a compelling counter-argument,” she said, twisting around to lap at his shaft, “but let’s hear the good news.”

“The weather looks pretty nice, and my recollection is that it’s going to be a warm day. I think we should make use of the patio.”

“You mean make use of my ass?”

“I thought that was implied.”

“I was hoping for impaled.”

“I promise that as well.”

“Good. And love, about that spanking ... if you don’t want to do it again after today, that’s fine and I understand. But...” She rolled onto his lap and presented her luscious ass. “The day’s not over, I’ve been very bad and I’m already thinking about even naughtier things, and I really think I deserve to have all that irresponsible behavior paddled right out of me. Don’t you?”

She wouldn’t let him stop until he’d rained down another hundred or so blows — softer than before, not least because his hands were starting to hurt — on her quivering buttocks and she’d made a wet mess of his thighs three more times. By the time he was done, both palms were sore and his wrists ached, but in the end he concluded that it was worth it. Laughing with delight, she sprang off the bed and danced towards the stairs, beckoning him to follow. When she wasn’t looking, he snagged his phone, wondering (and eagerly anticipating) how she’d react to his surprise.


“Seriously, this seems like such a waste.”

“Just use it, Luke. Please?”

“But...”

“I know how much it costs. I know it’s allocated. I know it’s delicious. But it’s what we used the first time we did this. We haven’t talked about it all that much, nor do I think we should waste time doing so now, but I’m very aware of how much memory and nostalgia will infuse everything we’re going to do this week, and that’s why I want you to use it again. That, and the fact that it turns out Styrian pumpkin oil is a tremendous anal lubricant and tastes really nice. So if you can’t get over the price, think about all the times I’ve sucked you off straight from my ass and do it out of respect for my sensitive palate?”

He couldn’t help but laugh. “Keep talking that way and we won’t need it at all, because I’ll have to skip right to the last step. As it is, I’m already on the edge.” The way her sphincter kept clenching and releasing his fingers as he worked the oil into her nether passage wasn’t helping to reduce his arousal, either.

“Surely you didn’t think we were only going to do this once?”

“Of course not. I know we’d do this all day and night if I was physically capable of such feats.”

“All week, love. I’m ready, and I’m also on the edge.” She’d been on her side while he teased and probed her hole, but now she rolled onto her front, draping her long hair over the sides of the lounge chair and reaching back to spread her cheeks. “Since you’re cruelly denying me the lash and it’s a little too early for rum...”

“Sodomy it is,” he agreed with an eager grin, straddling her buttocks and easing his shaft into her eternally tight passage, reveling in the familiar but always delightful way she immediately shuddered in orgasm the moment he penetrated her ass. For a while he was content to use his arms to hold himself above her, watching as his rod moved in and out of her gripping hole. Eventually, though, he gave her what she really wanted and laid his full weight on her back, rolling and grinding his loins as he speared her rectal depths. Kathryn grabbed his hands and wrapped their linked arms around the chair, pinning them in place and moaning with pleasure. For a languid hour he moved within her, occasionally varying his pace but never stopping, even after pouring two loads of ejaculate into her colon. Her own peaks were, as usual, numerous and difficult to separate from the rest of her loudly vocalized pleasure.

He was approaching a third release when his phone beeped. “You brought your phone?” she whined amidst her throaty groans. “Unless you’re planning on filming us — which I’m a little surprised you’ve never done, by the way — why invite interruption?”

“Nothing I could capture on my phone’s tiny little camera, and even tinier little microphone, could possibly replicate the experience of making love to you. Anyway, I’ve got Alejandro’s photographs,” he answered as he reached for the device, glanced at the message he’d just received, and put it back on the nearby table without interrupting his slow thrusts.

“So what was so important that it distracted you from what I’d consider a vastly more interesting form of communication?” He didn’t answer, slowing his strokes in an attempt to keep her from hurtling over an orgasmic brink he could tell was fast-approaching. She was clawing his forearms and begging for release when he suddenly pulled completely free of her satiny channel and stood up. “What ... why... ?” she panted, her loins moving up and down as if he was still inside her.

“Your favorite deliverymen will be here in five minutes.”

“Wh... what?” she semi-coherently repeated, still begging for the peak she’d almost reached.

“Deliverymen. Here. Five minutes. My name’s not on the order, so I’m staying right here. You’re going to have to sign for whatever’s in the truck.”

“Fine, but can’t you... ?”

“You’re running out of time, love. I’ll finish you off any way you want, but only after you’re done.”

“You’re playing a dangerous game, you evil bastard,” she retorted, finally reestablishing her equilibrium. “If you’re not going to take me over the edge right now, I’m not responsible for what might happen. I’m liable to do anything, including fucking both of them. Is that what you want?”

He smiled. “If that’s what you need to do. But I don’t think you will. I think you’ll be far more creative.”

She looked around in a sudden panic. “I didn’t bring any clothes out here. And as soon as I stand, your sperm is going to start oozing out of my ass.”

“That does sound like a problem,” he observed, though he made no move to help solve it.

She broke into a salacious grin, leaping to her feet and kissing him. “You planned for this to happen, didn’t you?”

“It’s more like I created the conditions. What happens next is entirely up to you.”

“Oh, this is going to be so naughty. Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be back later. Maybe soon, maybe not.”

Are you going to fuck them?” he inquired as she reached for the patio door. He didn’t think she would — in fact, given the impossibility of continuing this particular adventure after his departure, he didn’t think she’d do anything involving contact — but his curiosity was on the rise, and there was an unexpected edge to his question.

“I guess you’ll have to wait to find out,” she shot back with a mischievous wink.


Luke was pacing back and forth, his curiosity and tension reaching previously unimaginable heights, when she finally returned to the patio, wearing her black bikini and a white linen wrap around her waist. She’d been gone for a surprisingly long time — by his rough estimate, at least four or five times as long as the delivery should’ve taken — and his imagination was out of control. He’d managed to avoid sprinting through the house and across the driveway to check on her, but only just. The look on her face made it clear that she was still in a state of extreme arousal, though whether or not that arousal had been at least partially satiated was considerably less clear.

“Well?”

Raising an eyebrow, she reached for the wrap and untied it, letting it fall to the ground and revealing that she was only wearing the top half of her suit. Her top followed, but for a change Luke’s attention wasn’t riveted on her gorgeous breasts. Copious liquid evidence of her excitement glistened in the sunlight, and her labia blossomed open even more than it had before she left, forcing him to wonder how it got that way. It was a sight that nearly suffocated him in lurid possibilities. She did a slow turn and bent over a little bit, demonstrating that the cream with which he’d filled her continued to drip down the inside of her thighs. Unless it’s more than just mine. He was very far from sure how he felt about that.

“You really shouldn’t do things like that to me unless you’re prepared for the consequences. You never know what you might unleash.” Her voice was low and sultry, as if her breath was coming from lungs full of woodsmoke, and her eyes were aflame with a desire that threatened to kindle it into a fiery conflagration.

He was struggling to breathe. “Did you... ?”

“Did I what? Was I a good girl? Was I a little bit naughty? Was I really naughty? Did I touch them? Did they touch me? Did I take my clothes off? Did they? Or are you asking the big question? Did I have sex with them? Is that what you’re so impatient to know, Luke? And if so, which answer would excite you the most? That I didn’t? Or that I did, and loved it.” He held his breath, bracing himself against the answer. Her eyes twinkled with amusement, but she remained resolutely silent, drawing out the torture, and her expression gave nothing away. “Because, darling, even though I didn’t necessarily expect it, I have to tell you the plain truth: the moment they appeared at the door, I knew that I wanted to. They wanted it too. The entire time they were unloading the wine, they were undressing and penetrating me with their eyes, fucking me raw with their imaginations. And I let them. In fact, I encouraged them. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt that much sexual tension and not been absolutely sure what I was going to do about it. But the naughtiest part is that I did, lover. I did do something about it.”

Still no clear answer. I know she’s going to tease me until I’m insane, but I’m sure she didn’t do anything truly transgressive. Right? “So what did you do? Other than go commando, I mean. And by the way, isn’t that wrap essentially see-through?”

“Backlit by the sun, it most definitely is. That’s why I stayed inside the entire time. Still, the lights were on, and sometimes they were behind me. Who knows what they saw? It certainly wasn’t for a lack of trying on their part. I don’t think their attention was directed at my face for more than a minute or two. And it was obviously impossible to hide these,” she added, pinching and tugging on the hard points of her nipples.

“You were really okay with them seeing you like this?”

“You didn’t leave me much choice, did you? You pushed me right to the brink and threw me to the lions. You know what I’m like when I’m desperate to come. What did you think was going to happen?”

“I really had no idea,” he gulped, wondering what sort of revelation she was preparing him for, “and you still haven’t given me much of a hint.”

“Consider it a little bit of payback for what you did to me. Before I do, though, are you sure you’re going to be okay with whatever I’m about to reveal? Remember that you’re to blame for sending me out there in the first place, and for the state I was in when you did.”

“I...” He glanced down at an erection as engorged as he’d ever seen it, pulsing up and down with every heartbeat. A heavy drop of pre-cum had formed at the tip, and as her warning rolled around in his mind it gathered enough mass to drop to the ground. His clenched muscles relaxed a little bit at the realization that he was at least physically turned on by the possibilities, even if he was considerably less sure how emotionally ready he was. “Whatever words were about to come out of my mouth, I think the more important jury has spoken.”

“Maybe, maybe not. This may be the one and only situation where your beautiful cock isn’t the most important organ. Do you need a quick plunge in the pool to cool down? Or would you like me to take care of it for you?”

“That’s not an actual choice, you know.”

“But it’s one you may come to regret. Fine, sit next to me and I’ll tell you the whole sordid tale,” she promised, lowering herself to the chair. As soon as he joined her, she reached over and began delicately stroking his pole. He groaned, knowing that she was going to finish paying him back by teasing him right up to the precipice and holding him there while she spoke. It was an exquisite torture that he anticipated with a combination of desire and fear. “As soon as I left you, I ran upstairs as fast as I could, trying very hard not to leave any pearly drops on the staircase. I’ll have to check on that after we’re done here, by the way. When I reached my closet, I couldn’t decide exactly how much or how little to show, but I realized that anything I wore below the waist was just going to end up soaked by what was already flowing out of both holes, and since I don’t plan on doing laundry this week, that’s not the kind of evidence I want to leave sitting around.”

“Sorry, I guess I didn’t think about that,” he admitted between gasps as her fingers continued to stimulate his throbbing organ.

“It’s okay. As you suggested, it forced me to be creative. Anyway, you saw what I ended up wearing, and I rushed to the cellar to make sure I was there to greet them. The cold make my nipples even harder than they already were. Do you want to know what else I did while I waited?” On more than one razor’s edge, he whispered an affirmation. “I lifted my wrap and masturbated, and I didn’t take it easy on myself either. I kept myself exactly where you left me, mere seconds from coming. It was like there was a flood between my legs, and despite the cold I started sweating a little bit, but I didn’t stop even when I heard the truck rumble into the driveway. They knocked on the door and I still didn’t stop. I was so turned on, knowing they were right outside while I touched myself, but I waited until they knocked a second time before I dropped my wrap and answered. And Luke? I didn’t wipe my fingers on anything, nor did I lick them clean. When I shook their hands, my fingers were coated with my juices.”

“Oh god,” he gasped. “That’s so...”

“Hot? Inviting? Dangerous? Yes, but remember I was already covered in oil and perspiration. Since I was dressed for lazing by the pool, there was just enough plausible deniability if one of them noticed, which I don’t think they did. Unless they could smell how turned on I was. I certainly could. Can you?”

“Of course.” While it was an aroma to which he’d grown well-accustomed, it seemed especially intense at the moment.

“For a while, they didn’t even move. They made some feeble attempts at small talk, but of course they couldn’t keep their eyes off my body. I was showing them so much of it, after all. When they finally started bringing in the boxes, I moved a stool close to the entrance and sat down, hoisting my wrap above my knees and parting my legs just a little bit. Not enough to reveal anything, but enough to make them think that, if they could just find the right angle, they might be able to see everything. And they tried. The last time they were here, they stacked all the boxes right in the middle of the cellar. Today, they lined them up against the wall, which was exactly the correct line of sight to peer between my legs. The stacks never made it above two boxes high, either, which meant there was a lot of bending over on their part. They kept talking to me, trying to cover up what they were doing, but not once did they look me in the eyes while they were moving boxes.”

Though he was rapt and electrified, Luke had to grind his teeth to resist the explosion building in his loins. Especially as he realized that her slow recounting was also about maintaining her own arousal. He knew that, when they came, it would be simultaneous and entirely under her direction.

“As you probably noticed, I was gone a long time, though they weren’t exactly working at peak efficiency. Did I mention that they were hard, Luke? Both of them, the entire time. In the beginning they made a few attempts to conceal themselves, but after a while they either decided that it was pointless or that they wanted me to look. Which I did. That I was the one responsible for their arousal made me so hot that, when they were finally finished and putting the ramp away, I had to touch myself again. Just for a moment, but the second my fingers brushed against my clit I almost came. I know I let out a soft moan, though I’m not sure they heard it. And while you know this isn’t important to me, I can assure you that one of the two is pretty big. Do you want to know just how big?”

He struggled to swallow. Is she telling me that she knows for sure? That she saw it? That she touched it? That she... “Uh, I don’t...” he stammered.

“Well, since you’re unsure, let’s leave that detail for later. Here’s another detail you probably should know: they were inefficient, yes, but it only took them eleven minutes to finish their delivery. Do you know exactly how long I was gone? How long you were here, waiting and wondering what I was doing? What they were doing? Twenty-nine minutes. What do you imagine we did with all that extra time, Luke?”

“Christ, Kathryn, you’re killing me,” he practically shouted. “Just tell me!”

“Now, now. Don’t be impatient. Let me tell the story my way.” She was hardly even touching him anymore, instead simply encircling his rod without actually gripping it, though when she did it was more often to apply mild or firm pressure to the base of his erection or his tightly contracted testicles in an attempt to delay his release. “When they came back in, I decided to be even naughtier and very slowly crossed my legs, making sure the part in my wrap was revealing more and more of my skin. It was sort of like Basic Instinct in reverse. By the time I finished, the entire side of my leg was showing. And I mean all of it, right up to the point where my bikini string should have been, though not so high that they could be certain I wasn’t wearing one. The poor men were practically drooling all over themselves, and I swear I saw one of them — the bigger of the two, of course, because he needed more room to grow — getting even harder, which I would’ve thought was impossible by that point. They weren’t even pretending to do anything but stare at my legs, my stomach, my breasts, and the exposed side of my ass any longer. Which was okay, because I didn’t exactly try to hide my interest in their erections. For a while I just sat there and let them undress me with their eyes, wondering if either of them would be brave enough to make a move.”

“Did they?” he wheezed.

“Well, my story’s not over, is it?”

He couldn’t help himself. “Are you sure even that much was wise? What about the next time they show up?”

“That answer depends on what happened today, doesn’t it?”

Though he knew the teasing and drawn-out uncertainty were exactly what made her tale so arousing — and also why he was playing along with it — when she began her tale, he was one-hundred percent certain that nothing beyond her usual exhibitionism had occurred, especially as it was something that couldn’t possibly continue once Luke was no longer involved. Even when she described surreptitiously pleasuring herself, he’d held onto this surety. But now that she was talking about openly admiring their manhoods, pushing her exposure to the limit, yet was still nowhere near the end of her recounting, for the first time he began to wonder if something else had happened. She warned me that she thinks about moving from looking to touching all the time. She admitted that she was considering it when we met that older man in the woods. Is she about to tell me that she finally crossed the line? Thanks to her aborted morning confession, I know she’s already had sex with two men today. Did she just double that number? And if she did, how am I supposed to feel about it? His spear tingled as if an electric current was running thought it — at least one part of his body already knew its answer — but his head and his heart were in considerably more turmoil.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.