Slutty Island Resort - Cover

Slutty Island Resort

by Ronin74

Copyright© 2019 by Ronin74

Mind Control Sex Story: Technically this can be a standalone story but if you are not into the MCL series you probably won't like it. It is more of a description of Slutty's first resort but there is a story within.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Rough   Group Sex   .

Initially, I tried staffing the Slutty resort with girls that worked for me plus people we recruited. The problem was, it ended up always being minimally manned. If I took enough models, actresses and strippers to fix my manning issues, then I would have to close the rest of Slutty. I couldn’t get enough men to do the menial jobs like landscaping, maintenance, construction and any other labour intensive position. I also had problems recruiting educated people like doctors and lawyers.

The answer came from the organization. There were a few members that were involved in the banking industry. The first one to help me out was an asshole named Tom. He was a banker and a slave trader. He would blackmail girls into his dungeon and beat them into submission. I didn’t like working with the prick, but it was for the better.

He wasn’t breaking the girls because he enjoyed breaking people. He just wanted the slave at the end of the process. He was doing it himself because he couldn’t find a reliable trainer.

It didn’t take long for me to convince him to let me collect the girls he had the blackmail material on so that I could break them for him.

If you remember from my previous stories, I break people in a much more humane way. I used a special blend of drugs, subliminal messaging and hypnosis coupled with an old KGB program the Germans dubbed Carrier Pigeon. I don’t recall the Russian name. It used a method of removing hope by befriending the subject. Without drugs and hypnosis, it was the quickest and easiest way any nation ever found to break a prisoner into freely giving up intel and becoming a double agent. The KGB bosted that they could break anybody in under two weeks. With the drugs and other aids, we could do it in six days.

For Tom, using me also meant less risk and a better-trained girl. There was also the fact that he couldn’t do it in mass, or he would be caught, whereas I could. The unfortunate result of our partnership was the organization forcing him to blackmail more people and making me train more.

He would send me the information on every girl and couple that was having banking issues. When the organization stepped in, this expanded. He started buying faulty mortgages and other loans. I would then send somebody to their door with an offer they couldn’t refuse. The proposal was to work the resort, but they were not given specifics.

When the other bankers within the organization saw how much money Tom was making with this scam, the organization forced me to work with them as well. In less than a year from the time the doors were open, we were overflowing with staff. This meant that almost every woman that wasn’t married when blackmailed was turned into a slave. It was all I could do to save the married women.

Since married women were the ones I could keep from becoming slaves, they were the ones I focussed on. I preferred young couples, mostly with student debt or had business loans, whose education or businesses were related to what we needed.

I couldn’t seem to be helping the girls, and I had to keep up the appearance of being a badass that didn’t care about other people. Between the number of people I loved who were lost to abusive fucks, and the fact that I was abused for years, I found the perfect place to take out my frustrations.

We already did research on every couple before we blackmailed or conned them. We had to know where to employ the guys while the women were cucking them. I extended that research so we could find out if the guy was abusive.

We also had another problem. We couldn’t have the male employees getting their wives pregnant. It would cut into the profits.

As some of you already know, I was fond of chemical castration. There are many different chemicals that you can use to do this. Before I started castrating for the resort, I would typically always use the same compound. It only needed to be taken once; it would completely sterilize the guy and drastically reduce his capability for aggression. It also had the side effect of making the guy feel like his balls were in a vice for a few hours. Often the pain was so intense the guy would vomit for hours.

On top of that, the men were given different food from the women. Every breakfast and supper, the men were given a mild chemical castrator in their food. This one had the side effect of inhibiting the libido while sterilizing the man.

Unfortunately, the drugs did make a few of them permanently sterile but less than 1%, so I was OK with it. People always blamed the world recession of the early 2000s on the greedy American bankers. They were partially to blame, but people always forgot that the greedy masses enabled them to do it and were as much to blame. I felt no guilt in fucking with these people’s lives because of the hardship they caused around the world.

To be on the safe side, the women were given birth control pills along with their vitamin supplements.

Here is one couple’s experience.

Jack and Jill had both graduated from university. Jill has her bachelor of arts in English lit, and Jack has a master’s in business. What they didn’t do before they started university was check to see if jobs were available in those fields. Yes, there are jobs available, but there are far more people graduating with those degrees then there are jobs.

With no marketable skills and being in their mid-20s, the best they could do was pump gas and waitress. They are behind on their student loans and are about to be thrown out of their apartment.

Then one day, Jack brings in the mail. He walks into their apartment, checking out the mail and throws the junk in the trash. There is a letter addressed to both him and Jill from The Brown Corporation. This is strange because he has no idea what The Brown Corporation is, and it is addressed to both of them. They are not married and keep bills separate. They are engaged but want to be out of debt before they tie the knot. Without knowing them personally, nobody should know to address a letter to both of them.

“Hun, have you ever heard of The Brown Corporation?”

“No, why do you ask.”

“They sent a letter addressed to both of us.”

“So, what does it say?”

‘Dear Mr. Fenelly and Ms. Jenkins

Are you in debt, or do you have debts piling up? If so, we have the perfect solution for you. Come work for us at our resort. You will get free room and board plus a salary. Everything you need will be provided, and you can keep all the money you earn plus your tips.

The resort is located on its own island in the Caribbean. On your days off, you can relax by the pool and enjoy the amenities. It is the perfect place for a young couple starting out. Jill, how would you like to have spa days regularly or your very own personal trainer? Jack, how would you like to play 18 holes at our gulf course free of charge.

Apply now. Jobs are being filled fast. If you are interested, please call toll free # ### ### #### and we will set up an interview. ‘

He dismisses it as too good to be true and throws the letter out. The next day, they receive notice from the bank that their wages will be garnished until they can start paying off their debts. Two days after that, they get another one of my company letters, which is identical to the first.

Two days later, Jill calls us and sets up an appointment without telling Jack. That night, when he comes home from work, he comes in without saying high. He just grabs a beer and sits down to watch the game. She comes out of the kitchen to start the conversation.

“Jack, I know it sounds silly, but I phoned that Brown company to see if it is a scam. I didn’t know what else to do. If we don’t do something, we will be living on the street next month. Then how are we going to keep our jobs?”

“Sure, whatever.”

“They seem legit. They are sending somebody over to interview us tomorrow evening. Please try to get home early so you can shower the stink of gas off before they get here.”

He doesn’t respond but sits there watching the game.

The next day, a representative of The Brown Corporation shows up at their door. Jill is dressed nice, the way you expect somebody to dress for a job interview. She answers the door to a gentleman in a suit who says, “Good day Ms. Jenkins. I’m Bill Smith.”

“Good evening Mr. Smith. Please call me Jill, and do come in.”

“Very well, Jill. Where do you want to do this, the dining table, the living room or is there someplace else you have in mind?”

“The kitchen table sounds fine. Would you like something to drink? I have coffee ready, and there is juice or milk.”

“Some tap water is fine. If you don’t mind me asking, where is Mr. Fennelly?”

“Jack just got home from work. He will be out in a minute.”

By the time she poured her coffee and got Bill his water, Jack comes out of the bedroom. He is still wearing his clothes from work and stinks of fuel. Mr. Smith extends his hand in greeting.

“Good evening Mr. Fennelly. I’m Mr. Bill Smith. Pleased to meet you.”

“Ya”

“Let’s get started, shall we? Jill, why don’t you tell me about yourself?”

She tells most of her life story, but it isn’t very long. She grew up in a small town in the middle of nowhere. She got her degree and loves literature. She is an aspiring writer and hopes to one day write a novel. She met Jack at university, and he proposed shortly after graduation.

Jack wasn’t as forthcoming when he was asked the same questions. Jill pipes up and mentions his master’s in business.

Bill says, “That may come in handy. We promote from within. Who knows, maybe you will eventually be my boss.”

Jack almost perks up when he heard that.

Bill continues, “I think I have heard enough for now. Here is what we have available for jobs at the moment. Let’s see for Jill there is hostess, which is a bit more involved than at a restaurant and can lead to a promotion, waitress which leads to a hostess job, and various entertainer positions. Do not worry. We provide free in house training for all the entertaining jobs, such as acting or dancing lessons. For Jack, we have landscaper, plumber, carpenter, and there might still be an opening for electrician. Once again, we provide all the training free of charge.”

“We have contracts of 2 to 5 years. We would likely start you off in a three-year contract. All your expenses are paid, so you will likely take home a total of $300k. That is the total of your combined salary. Promotions will change that. We rarely see somebody go through their first two years without a promotion of some kind. I do not expect your answer today. Take some time and think about it. If you are interested, give us a call, and we will send somebody over for your final interview and contract signing.”

The meeting ends, and Bill leaves.

Jill comments, “It doesn’t seem like a scam. They didn’t ask for anything. I’m surprisingly quite excited about it.”

“I could wrap my head around being an electrician.”

“Shall we do it then?”

“Why not?”

Bill brings back a favourable report about Jill and a mediocre one about Jack. We do not care that jack isn’t the best. We only need a warm body to fill a void. We do a background check and discover Jack was accused of rape more than once while at university. He first started dating Jill as a cover story. Doing some digging, we found out it was his frat that made the charges go away. He is a candidate for chemical castration.

He is a product of American law. Most reasonable countries do not put a statute of limitations on rape because of how severely it screws up the victim’s life. In the US, rape laws are dictated by each state, and almost all have statutes of limitations. Some as low as four years. The majority of all rapes do not get reported within four years of the incident. It means that many rapists in the US do so with impunity, so they aren’t afraid to do it over and over again. The more they get away with it, the more likely they will feel invincible and do it again.

The next day, Jill gives Bill a call and lets him know they are interested.

After Bill asks what positions they are interested in, Jill says, “I would like to become an actress, and Jack would like to be an electrician.”

Bill, “Eeew, I’m afraid the electrician job has been filled. Ask him about building maintenance manager. He will learn some electrical and carpentry skills, plus he will deal with basic repairs on the buildings.”

“He isn’t here. I will have to call you back tomorrow.”

They socialize for a while before Jill has to go. Almost always, the guy asks for electrician. We only offer it so we can have an excuse to stall. It gives us an extra day or two to look into their past. Only if a guy is exceptional do we hire him as an electrician.

The next time she calls, they only spend a minute on business. The rest is socializing. The point here is to make a bond with her, so she is less likely to back out. Flirting here is always a good idea.

Their next encounter is when Bill brings them their contract. Again it is Jill that answers the door. She wears a cute little summer dress to try and please Bill. She is all smiles and is excited to be starting a new chapter in her life. She once again gets Bill to sit at the kitchen table and gives him his water. This time, when Jack comes out of the bedroom, he is in clean cloths and doesn’t reek of fuel.

Bill greets him, then starts things off, saying, “You are being offered three-year contracts beginning in three weeks. That should be plenty of time to get your affairs in order and say goodby to your families. Three years can be a long time.”

Jack asks, “What about a two-year contract? Three is a bit long.”

“I’m sorry, but those are only for people coming in that are already trained. It will take roughly two months to train you and Jill to the point where you can start doing on the job training. That costs a lot of money, and you aren’t working. Even when you start working, you are still training and aren’t doing the full job yet. The only way we can make part of that back is if you stay at least three years. It should be five, but the boss insists we cut it down to three. We get a lot more people signing on with three. Most people sign a second contract, so it isn’t much of a problem.”

You can tell Jill is getting impatient but is trying to hide it. She is trying to show Bill how good she is. Over their phone calls and visits, they have become friends. Jack isn’t comfortable with how familiar they are with each other but puts up with it because they will be out of the country soon enough and will be leaving Bill behind.

The three weeks went by quickly for the couple, and they had a big sendoff party with friends and family. Their flight was a typical commercial one until Florida. Then they transfer to our private jet. They are served wine and have a fine-dining experience in the air. I figure it is their last night of true freedom, so I might as well give them a last meal.

When the plane lands, they are whisked away to admission. Here they sign the last of their new employee paperwork, are measured for uniforms and have a medical exam. Part of his exam is a physical test on a treadmill. It is merely to get him thirsty. Without being told, he grabs a drink off the cart in the workout room. It was placed there just for him, but as far as he knows, he is stealing. The water tastes a little funny because it contains the chemical castrator. Close to 1/6 of all men have sexually assaulted somebody. The numbers for physical assault are much higher. That is talking about the average man. When talking about the lower class and those with money trouble, that number goes up considerably. About 65% of all men we take in get the full castration.

We call those that received the full castration Eunuchs, and they are rarely promoted. It only happens when there is no other choice. Even then, it is often only a temporary promotion.

The rest of the men are eligible for promotion. We prefer to promote from within instead of hiring. It fosters loyalty. Once a man is promoted to management, they stop taking the inhibitor and can receive reward time to help in training or enter the guest side of the resort.

Jill finishes her admission process first. She rests in a posh lounge where she meets Bob and Hannah, her initial trainers that will break her over the first week. It looks like the three are socializing and getting to know each other. In reality, they are doing an initial interview designed to figure out the best way to break her. The conversation is essential because the trainers must make good friends with their victim. If they can’t form a friendship, then new trainers are assigned, and she gets a formal interview, the first thing on her first day.

When Jack is done, they are escorted past the single ladies’ dorm, which is more than twenty times the size and extravagance of the single men’s dorm. Which they also pass. They do not get to see the entrance to the ladies’ dorm because of the fence and shrubbery cutting it off from the servants’ living area. The men’s dorm is nothing special. It is just a large cube of a building with two sets of red double doors for the main entrance. There are a few emergency exits and half the windows you would expect.

When they reach the couples’ quarters, it is impossible not to notice that it is a lot smaller than you would expect for a company that hires mostly couples. In fact, it is smaller than the men’s dorm but not as drab.

Jack and Jill are shown to their apartment, which is large for a one-bedroom place, 1000 square ft. It isn’t luxurious, but it is better than they are used to. The furniture is near new. The kitchen is enormous. And the living room has a 52 inch TV and surround sound system complete with a couple gaming systems. It is far better than what they are used to, but given the extravagance of the rest of the resort, it is less than they expected.

Their escort, Hannah, a tall, athletic black girl, instructs, “This is where you will be staying. If there is anything you need, fill out a request, and Jill is to submit it first thing in the morning. That includes your grocery list. You will notice your kitchen is already stocked. Since you will not need anything you brought with you, your luggage has been sent to storage, clearly marked and catalogued for easy retrieval at the end of your stay with us. For any emergency or if you want to phone one of the other couples, pick up the phone. There will be an operator standing by to direct your call. And for Jill, I think the best part will be your closet. It is full, and you have an entirely new wardrobe. Your wakeup is at 6 am, and you are required to be at breakfast no later than 6:30, so I suggest you head to bed early. I know you have a stocked kitchen, but there is no time to cook in the morning, so you are required in the cafeteria. You have had a long day and probably wish to explore your new place. I will leave you to it.”

Jill is thrilled with her new home. Jack just complains, “You would think it would be a little nicer. Did you see the woman’s dorm? I wonder why it is so big.” They still haven’t been told Slutty owns the resort. They still think it is a typical resort.

Jill comments, “It is still better than anything we could afford. This is twice the size of our last place. All the furniture is like new and matching. Even if our debts were all paid off, we would still not be able to afford anything like this for years.”

“I guess.”

“Don’t be so glum. We are going to love it here. I can feel it.”

They do some exploring of the place but are tired from the flight and soon head to bed.

In the middle of the night, Jack wakes up screaming. Jill doesn’t know what to do, so she picks up the phone.

“Operator, how can I help you?”

Jill is in a panic.

“There is something wrong with my boyfriend. He is screaming in pain, and I don’t know what is wrong.”

“I will patch you through to medical.”

“Medical here. How can I help you?”

“My husband is in a lot of pain, and he can’t tell me what is wrong. Send somebody right away.”

“Is this your first night on the island?”

“Yes, what does that have to do with anything?”

“Ma’am, your boyfriend is having a normal reaction. About 25% of all males feel intense pain the first night they take the inhibitor. This is a one-time thing. It will never happen again. I’m sorry, but it is something that can’t be helped.”

In truth, it is closer to 70%

“What inhibitor?”

“Did you not read your contract? Your boyfriend was given an inhibitor to reduce his sperm count. Just like you are now on birth control. It is a double precaution to ensure you do not get pregnant during your stay with us.”

“Can you send somebody to take a look anyway. He truly is in a lot of pain. This has to be worse than normal.”

The medical guy now sounds put out.

“If you insist, Ma’am, but it is a waste of time. I can see your phone number, so I have your address. I will send somebody right over.”

A few minutes later, a nurse that looks to be in her early 30s shows up. Jill directs her to the bedroom. She does the usual things a nurse does when seeing a patient for the first time. She takes his pulse, uses the blood pressure cuff and takes his temperature.

“He is fine. If you want to help him, you can get him some ice and place it on his balls.”

That is the opposite of what you should do. It prolongs the pain. The nurse has been with me for a long time, and she knows why the guy is in pain. She also knows that if I ordered him castrated, he deserved it, so she doesn’t mind adding to his torture. This is a common reaction from a nurse, especially one that has been with us for a while.

Usually, the pain lasts through the night. This leaves him them both exhausted and in a better mental state to be manipulated.

The next day, Jack and Jill head down for breakfast and only see a few other couples. It is set up like a cafeteria, but there is no till. Everything is free. They quickly get their food and sit down. They are a little puzzled why the guys get served different food than the women. They both ordered pancakes, but the cook poured them from different batters. They were also given different hashbrowns.

Shortly Hannah comes over with a guy in tow. She greets them, saying, “Good morning. I hope you slept well.”

“Not really. The place was nice, and the bed was the most comfortable I ever slept on, but Jack woke up in the middle of the night, screaming. He was like that until about an hour ago.”

“I’m sorry to hear you didn’t take well to the inhibitor. It sounds like it hit you particularly hard. It usually lasts a little more than an hour ... I should introduce you to Roy. He will be showing Jack around today. Roy, this is Jack and Jill.”

Hannah and Roy sit down and enjoy their breakfast with Jack and Jill. They socialize a bit more. Breakfast is soon over, and Hannah takes Jill off to her training.

I’m not going to tell you what all that entails. I will never fully divulge the process. We don’t need a bunch of sick bastards going around, using it to make their harem of slaves.

Roy takes Jack for a walk since it is almost a half-hour before they are required for training.

“Enjoy your time in the couples quarters with your girl. It will not last long.”

There usually is some guy who thinks, telling the new guy what is about to happen will help.

“What do you mean?”

“Listen, Jack, the reason I am taking you on this walk is the buildings are bugged, and they listen to everything you say, even in your apartment.”

“You’re just paranoid. Why would they do that?”

“I don’t know. What I do know is you will not have an erection again the entire time you are here. It doesn’t matter because in about a week, your girl is going to move out on you, and you will be forced to move into the dorm.”

“Bullshit. I have her wrapped around my finger.”

“Somehow, I think since it has happened to every couple that has come here, it will happen to you. I thought the same thing you did. Now I’m in the singles dorm and Martha is fucking everything that moves.”

Roy ends up telling jack his story and tells the story of a couple more of the guys. Roy is only inhibited, but he broke enough rules, we have demoted him as low as a eunuch. Roy still hasn’t been permanently castrated but has lost all his privileges. That is why he is taking Jack around. Normally, we hold the inhibited above the eunuchs, and he wouldn’t have to escort a eunuch.

7:30 comes around, and Jack starts his training. First is orientation, where he is told he is never to leave the training area unless he is on a work assignment. Any fraternizing with the women except in married quarters is met with extreme punishment, which includes any unnecessary talking. He laughs through most of the lecture. His is a typical reaction. He doesn’t think we can keep him away from his girl.

After orientation, he jumps right into trades training. Like most eunuchs, he thinks he is better than the work he will be doing, and only halfways pays attention. He will get away with it for a day or two before we start punishing him.

I can’t tell you what Jill did that day. I can say that in the morning, she thought it seemed like she was having a good time, and it felt like she was socializing, not learning like she was supposed to. The afternoon was different. We brought in the investigator that headed up the investigation on her boyfriend. She was shown how he only started dating her because his frat insisted on it and how he raped a few girls. I never look into the details, so I never know how bad it is. In my book, one rape is more than enough to castrate the assholes. Briefing her on the report usually takes about an hour, but it always takes longer for the woman to digest the information. She is left alone with the evidence for a while. Then Bob comforts her for the rest of the day.

Typically we do this to the girlfriends of the eunuchs. We want the eunuch fighting with the girl, so she moves out before the week of programming is over. I like it to be her choice to leave him and not because of her being mentally reprogrammed. It makes the rest of the reprogramming easier.

It is different from the inhibited. We leave the couple together as long as possible as a reward. The longest the inhibited stay with their wives is two weeks. We always plan it, so she arrives in time for her birth control to kick in before this time. It is because this is when her training progresses from oral sex and toys to full-on fucking. Accidents happen, and if a condom breaks, we do not want her pregnant.

Jack gets home before Jill because the men’s training centre is closer. When she gets home, she is mad. His first indication that she is home is the door slamming. The second is her yelling, “JACK, Why did you start dating me.”

He is confused and asks, “What is this about?”

“Just answer the dam question.”

“It was your beautiful smile that caught my eye, but your sense of humour and good looks sealed the deal. Why?”

“So you are telling me your frat had nothing to do with it, and you were not forced to date me?”

“Stop being stupid. Where did you get that idea from?”

“Really! So, you are claiming you never raped at least four girls and your frat never covered it up?”

“Now hold on, I did no such thing. Those girls wanted it.”

Jill is getting madder by the minute. His dishonesty is only making things worse for him.

“Not according to this?”

She throws her copy of the report at him, complete with testimonials from the girls.

“Wait a minute. That isn’t how it happened. I never rapped them. They were willing at the time then were ashamed after the fact. How was I supposed to know they would change their minds and call rape?”

“How is an unconscious woman supposed to give her consent, asshole?”

This is about the time the eunuch hits her. It is the last act of bellicoseness he has. The change in hormones from the castration removes his aggression.

From the time she is sent home, security is watching her place like a hawk. There is also a security team standing by in a room down the hall. Every floor has a security room for such occasions. As soon as Jack raises a hand to hit her, they are on the move. The second strike is the last to hit. The team doesn’t need to, but they tase him anyway. I encourage them to inflict a little extra pain to those that would hurt one of my girls. This includes guests.

Bob comes and consoles her while Jack is taken to lock up for the night. Bob helps Jill move into the ladies’ dorm. It helps her to stop crying. She has never seen such opulence and can’t believe the room is hers. There is no kitchen, nor is there a cafeteria down stares. There are two dining halls downstairs. One is formal, and the other not. The food is top-notch. The building is equipped with a games room, pub, pool, and dance hall. Few men have access to it as it is strictly for the relaxation of the girls.

It is common for the new woman to be conditioned to the bastard’s behaviour and want to stay living with him. It is a common reaction to abuse. As such, after a eunuch’s wife leaves him, she is interviewed. If she is found to be of a sort that willingly supports the bad behaviour, then her training is altered, and she is put in the pain slut program. If it is deemed she was conditioned to accept it as a defence mechanism, then her training is altered again, in such a way that she will understand the difference between the wrong her man did and the sexual fun she will have later.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.