The Out Lander - Cover

The Out Lander

Copyright© 2019 by Dark Apostle

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A rip off of the TV show Outlander. My idea is, what would happen if Claire wasn't the only time traveller. What would happen if she was rescued by James instead of Jamie? Here's my take on what would happen.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Harem   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Anne had a few servants. That was a very good thing, because by the time James awoke in the morning, there was hot water in the bathtub and the scent of lavender in the air. He grinned and stroked Anne’s breast, eliciting a mumble from her. She twisted his way and fluttered her eyes open.

“G’morning,” she stuttered somnolently while he brushed hair out of her eyes.

“Morning,” he replied as he leaned forward to kiss her lips. That got him a smile. “Your servants have prepared us a bath.”

She nodded and started to disentangle herself. “We’d best get up.”

“I’d rather lay here with you.”

She acknowledged his rueful riposte with a nod but pointed out, “We have work to do and you have to talk to Claire.”

He groaned at that. “Yeah.”

As James got out of bed, Anne admired his ass. ‘Nice glutes, she thought as he walked over to test the water. It looked hellaciously hot, just the way he liked it. He dipped his toe in and hissed as the temperature was confirmed to be near scalding.

“Oh don’t be a pussy,” she grinned.

He blew her a kiss, then sank first one foot, then the other, and lowered himself down. When the water touched his balls, he lifted up like a yoyo. He grimaced, waited a couple of heartbeats, and then dipped down to immerse fully.

“How is it?”

“Like you my love, hot.”

She chuckled, pulled the sheet away, and got out of bed. She walked over to the bath and got in as though the temperature were, well, bathwater. James watched at her nonchalance, very impressed. Then he realized the tub wasn’t big enough for the both of them; in fact it was barely big enough for either one of them.

She knelt down and grinned as the water pooled around her pussy. He laughed, inciting her to splash him with water. She grinned as he spluttered and splashed her in response. The water dribbled down between her cleavage. He lifted up, scooped a bead up with his tongue, and sucked it in.

Notwithstanding the heat, James’ cock was starting to react to the situation. James slipped a hand between her legs and ran his finger between her hairy lips. He pushed in and she groaned, fluttering her eyes as he fingered her. She lowered down into the hot water and sighed as he massaged her love tunnel.

They finished up and got dressed, actually washing at some point. He admired the way she managed to pack her bust into her undergarments. He sighed wistfully when she adjusted her impressive boobs.

“What?”

He smiled, walked to her, and gave her a massive kiss. She flushed when he finally let her up for air. She had just enough wherewithal to say, “Downstairs to breakfast?”

And downstairs they went.

They found Claire sitting in a somewhat bewildered state at the breakfast table. She looked up as James sat down next to her. He noticed that her skirt was ridden up her knee slightly.

“Claire.”

“James,” she breathed.

“I’m sorry about what happened last night,” James said. “I didn’t hear you in the doorway.”

“Would you have said those things, knowing I was there?”

“God, no,” he blurted out. “I am a gentleman.”

“Are you, then?” she asked, as she sat up and started undoing her blouse. She pulled it open and pulled her breasts out of her bra. “And what would a gentleman do with these?”

Anne and James stared at her in disbelief. Claire looked at James seductively, and continued, “A gentleman is a good thing, however I am quite sure that is not what I need at the moment.”

Despite the morning’s sexual calisthenics with Anne, James’ bulge asserted itself and began to strain his trousers. Indeed, even Anne was flustered; her nipples clearly erect and she stared, unconsciously licking her lips.

Anne broke her gaze to see James’ reaction, and decided to put thought into action. “Fuck her James. Make her come for an hour.”

“Are you sure?”

“We’re not married,” she smiled broadly. “And she is in need.”

He needed no more enticement. He took Claire’s hand and kissed it deeply. She sighed as he began kissing up her arm slowly. The pleasantly slow pace of his kisses was nevertheless accelerating her desire from moment to moment.

When he got off the chair, Anne cleared her throat before James could move things to the next level. Anne’s eyes indicated a move upstairs was appropriate. James acknowledged the implication with a slight nod. He carried Claire into the bedroom as she surrounded him with her legs and arms. As they entered the bedroom, Anne followed close behind, closing the door against interruption by one of the myriad staff.

Claire’s breathing was shallow gasps by now, and James could smell the excitement wafting from between her legs. He deposited her ass on the edge of the bed.

“Make me cum like Anne did,” she breathed. He smiled as he helped her out of her blouse and bra. The clothes got thrown somewhere,

Anne stood with her back to the door, watching with keen interest. Her hand disappeared downward to cup her crotch and knead it. James noticed and his dick, which he didn’t think could get more erect, seemed to be exploding out of its own skin.

James’ trousers were quick to be ripped open by Claire’s impatience. As soon as she opened the buttons, his cock sprang free and to attention. She pulled his pants to his knees and grabbed his member with her soft hands. “Oh, so nice!”

James lowered down to her small breast, breathed on it and latched onto a nipple, rolling his tongue around the hardening nub. His other hand ran up and down the bare skin of her side, creating goosebumps in their wake. Claire shivered in joy and ran her fingers through James hair, tugging on it to pull the man’s face to hers.

They kissed passionately. As they did so, James slid his hand up her skirt and into her knickers. Claire’s eyes opened and she sat back onto the edge of the bed so she could spread her legs. James couldn’t help running his middle finger through her folds to collect some of her slickness. He used it to rub her clit in slow circles. She pulled back from the kiss as her pussy became a raging furnace. Her orgasm was upon her. He kept the slow pace even as her legs trembled.

She softly blithered nonsense sounds as she came for the first time. Unaware of even doing it, she hugged his face to her chest, her nails digging into his scalp. This only furthered his eagerness to suckle on her nipple until her spasms abated.

He wanted to taste her, swiping his finger through her slit once more before pulling his hand from her vulva and rolling the slick pad of his finger over her nipple. He tasted her breast and groaned at her delightful musk.

James didn’t ask or wait to give her part two. He pushed a finger into her tunnel, seeing her eyes flutter shut in ecstasy. Hooking his finger into the soft front wall of her vagina, he pulled and rubbed until her hips bucked against him. Orgasm number two was en route.

“Oh,” she gasped as pumped her steadily until she clenched down hard and exploded in a particularly intense but short cum.

James was beyond ready for the main event. As Claire gasped dizzily, recovering her senses, James removed her shoes, hose, and knickers. Claire was hardly aware it was happening; she was virtually disassociated with her body; maybe she was on another plane of existence.

He guided his missile into her folds and entered her slowly. Despite the tight fit of her wonderful pussy, she was so aroused and slick that he readily filled her. As soon as he was fully in her, she began to come continuously.

Claire was no longer rational. She was simply saying his name as her fingernails shredded his back. Neither of them noticed the blood until much later.

James planned to use his hand to help Claire cum but as he pounded into her, thrusting repeatedly, it became clear that wasn’t necessary. Rather, the endless wave of her orgasms coursed through her body like a cascade of heat and intensity before settling as a pulsing and spasming pleasure around his cock.

He fucked her. She came. At some point, James’ dick exploded with blast after blast, filling Claire to overflowing.

Eventually, finally, the two rested on the bed.

“Tea?” asked Anne from the floor by the door. She’d obviously come, too, as she sat with her legs spread wide and her trousers around her ankles. Her face was flushed carnelian and her hair was mussed.

James held Claire’s tit and smiled, “I know it’s early but I wouldn’t mind something stronger.” He noticed that his cock was starting to regain some life. Hmm.

“Whisky.” Anne opened a cupboard and pulled out a decanter.

As Anne poured some drink for the three of them, James put Claire’s hand on his resurgent erection. She looked at him lovingly, and gave his dick a squeeze. That was encouragement enough for him. He rolled onto Claire and pushed in her. She moaned softly as his cock filled her up again and he started thrusting.

Anne sat on the bed next to them as James worked, in cosmic terms, this one was a quickie. When he stuck one hand between Anne’s strong legs and felt her squishy, satisfied sex, he knew he’d blow his load soon. Anne bestowed a smile upon him as he blasted Claire’s love tunnel once more.

“Let’s drink,” Anne announced. The other two sat up with their backs to the headboard. Anne clambered up so that James sat between the two beauties. She handed the other two their glasses and they clinked “Cheers.”

As they sipped their libations, Anne said suddenly, “Let’s go to the Colonies.”

James nodded, “That sounds like an excellent plan.”

She smiled and had another sip.

He looked at Claire. He poured a little bit of whisky on her tit, lifted it up and suckled it off her nipple. She moaned her enjoyment as he did so and sighed when he pulled off.

“You really do have fantastic tits, Claire.”

“They’re not as big as Anne’s.”

“To be fair,” James quirked an eyebrow up, “I don’t think anyone has tits as big as Anne’s.”

The wealthy woman snorted and rubbed her bosom through her top.

Breakfast was served.

James sat down with the two ladies on either side of him and they dug in; all three were famished from their recent activities. They ate in comfortable silence. Tea was brought out, milk poured and sugar provided; it was all very civilised.

“How do we do this?”

James slid his hand up Anne’s leg and rubbed it as he posed the question. She shrugged, “We could book a carriage to Portsmouth and see if we can’t catch a boat to the Colonies from there.”

He slid his hand between her legs and rubbed. Her eyes fluttered and she sighed a reply, “Okay, sounds like a plan.”

They were in the house when Lister’s sister visited. The plain-looking woman entered the property and zeroed in on James. She walked up very close to him and studied him meticulously.

“So the rumours are true,” she smiled at James while addressing her sister.

“What rumours?”

“You slept with a man.”

“Yes.”

“Many times,” James interjected. “And if I had met you, I would’ve slept with you, many times.”

She blushed and took a step back in surprise.

He held out his hand and she laid hers in it. He leaned down and kissed her knuckles.

James turned to Anne, “You didn’t tell me you had a daughter!”

Anne laughed, “She’s not my daughter.”

He looked at the woman shocked, “Seriously? She looks young enough.”

The woman’s blush extended down her neck now.

“No. I’m her sister, Marian.”

“A pleasure, my lady,” James said. “Perhaps you would join us for a cup of tea?”

“I’d love to,” she nodded.

“Do you have any news from London?”

“Oh yes,” her eyes widening in delighted surprise. She then got talking about all of the current events as they sat down. Anne looked positively bored and actually departed the room after a couple of minutes. But James listened intently with adoring eyes as she yakked on and on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.