Brie Knows - Cover

Preview

Brie Knows

by Barry James

Copyright© 2019 by Barry James

Romantic Story: Doug is trying to get over his recent divorce and he learns he really didn't know that much about his ex-wife. He's left living alone with his best friend, Brie, his loving Cairn Terrier. Brie seems to know what Doug needs. He hopes he can find love with a woman who can treat him as well.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating  

I want to thank readers for their encouraging words, but I especially want to thank my friend, NoraFares for her help and proofreading skills and expertise. If you want to read great writing, catch her stories.

This is a romance. There’s some sexual content, but not a lot of sex here. If that’s what you’re looking for you may choose to pass on by. All characters are over 18, except Brie who does not have sex in this story.

I hope you enjoy it. Please rate and/or provide feedback as you feel led.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.