The Coffee Shop - Cover

The Coffee Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Unca D

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A DIFFERENT KIND OF TRANSGENDER STORY: Software engineer and widower Glenn dates coffee shop owner and single mom Sierra. He meets her 11 year old boy Jack who likes fashion and wearing girls' clothes. Sierra fears he's gay but Glenn, whose cousin is TG, thinks Jack may be transgender. They have him tested and he starts reassignment therapy. This story follows the transition of 11 year old Jack into 18 year old Jackie. Along the way Sierra realizes Glenn may be the man she's been searching for.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

“Penny for your thoughts,” Glenn said as he headed toward the part of town where the Coffee Spot was located.

“I’m feeling more and more positive,” she replied. “I’m wondering if we should let him start living as a girl full-time.”

“Maybe we should wait for Dr Langley’s evaluation ... although I have no doubt of what he’ll find. With a little luck you can get an appointment in the next week or so. It should happen before school starts.”

“You’re right about that.” She reached for his hand and held it. “Glenn ... I’d like you to stay the night. I don’t know if I’ll be in the mood for romance, but I want your companionship.”

“I’d be happy to,” he replied. “I didn’t see the sign until this morning but there’s no street parking from midnight to six by your shop. You kicking me out of bed probably saved me a parking ticket.”

“There’s parking behind the shop,” she said. “I’ll show you where to turn...” She pointed. “Turn there and then the next left. There’s an alleyway.”

Glenn made the turns and found a small lot behind her building. He parked and locked the car, then headed up to her apartment with her. With her key Sierra released the deadbolt on the door and opened it. Glenn spotted Jackson wearing the cropped top and matching culottes and sitting cross-legged on the floor with a sketchbook.

“More fashion design?” he asked. Jackson approached him and handed over the sketchbook. “You are a talented artist.”

“Thank you.”

“Why do you insist on wearing that outfit?” Sierra asked.

“It’s my favorite.”

“Jackson ... you don’t like being called Jack. You told me so.”

“That’s right.”

“How do you feel about being called Jackson?”

“It’s my name.”

“How would you feel about being called Jackie?” Sierra asked.

“I like it. I like it a lot.”

“Then, from now on, you’re Jackie.”

“Thanks, Mom.” Jackie hugged Sierra.

“Did you finish the pizza?”

“No.”

“Then, did you put away left-overs?”

“No -- I’ll go do that now.”

“Then after that, get ready for bed.”

Jackie headed for the kitchen and then the bathroom. “Good night, Mom ... Glenn.”

“Good night,” Sierra said.

“Good night, Jackie,” Glenn said. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

Sierra drew in a breath. “What a day. I don’t know about you but I need a stiff drink.”

“That would be very welcome,” he replied. “Maybe we sample another of your Bourbons.”

“I have one in mind.” She fetched ice from the kitchen, poured two glasses and handed one to him.

He sipped it. “Wow...”

“It’s over-proof at ninety-seven.”

“I think a drink like this is best enjoyed sitting...” He patted his lap. “ ... here.”

She sat on his lap and they clinked rims. “I feel it going down,” he said, “warm.”

“Mmm ... I’m feeling it in my knees already.”

Glenn stroked her cheek with his finger and looked into her gray eyes. He kissed her lips. “I love you, Sierra.”

“Oh, I know you do. Especially after today. My head is swimming, Glenn. I’ve assimilated so much. My mind won’t be on lovemaking tonight. I’m sorry.”

“I understand.”

“I just want Jackie to be happy.”

“Transitioning isn’t easy,” Glenn replied. “Carla once told me how difficult it was, but she said for her, it was the choice of a difficult life or no life at all.”

“I think if Jackie returns to school as a girl, she should be open and up-front about it. If she’s confident in herself and can brush off the snickers and comments, I think she will be accepted.”

“I think you’re right. If she refuses to let the bullies get her goat, they’ll move on to someone whose goat they can get.”

Glenn drained his glass and set it on a side table. Sierra finished hers and stood. “I’ll get ready,” she said.

She carried the two glasses to the kitchen and then headed for her bedroom. Glenn followed her and turned down her covers. He stripped to his briefs and waited for her.

Sierra entered in a short robe, her hair clipped into a bun. She slipped off her robe and hung it on a hook on the back of the door. She was wearing a mid-thigh length light cotton slip-style nightgown in mint green. “This is what I usually wear to bed,” she said, “especially in the summer when it’s kind of warm. We have the window air conditioner that cools the entire apartment but with the door closed it can get a bit stuffy in here.”

“How about opening the window?” Glenn asked. “It should be a mild night.”

“Go ahead. I usually keep it closed because of the street noise.”

“This is a quiet enough area after dark.” He lifted the sash on the double-hung window, admitting a light breeze.

Sierra set her alarm clock, placed her glasses on the nightstand and slid between her sheets. Glenn joined her. She lay on her side facing away from him. He snuggled to her, slipped his arm around her waist and kissed the base of her neck.

“That felt nice,” she said. “Good night, Glenn.”

“Good night.”

He lay holding her and listening to the sounds of the city coming through the window. Sierra made little sighs and whimpers. Enough light from streetlamps seeped through the window so it was dim but not pitch dark in her bedroom. His eyes adjusted to the dim light and he could see Sierra lying beside him.

“Glenn -- are you awake?”

“Yeah.”

“I guess you can’t sleep, either.”

“I’m not asleep because you’re not asleep.”

“What?”

“It’s what I did with Darlene. I’d stay awake until I was sure she was asleep. That way if she needed to say something, I’d be alert. I figured I owed you the same courtesy.”

She rolled to face him and kissed his lips. “You’re such a sweet man, Glenn. There must be something wrong with my brain because thoughts keep looping through it. Now that I know what Jackie’s issues are, I want to make a clean break ... go through her closet and give all the boy’s clothes to Goodwill...”

“There’s plenty of time for that. First things first -- make an appointment with Dr Langley.”

“Right. Will you come with us? For moral support?”

“I’m sure I can get the time off. Of course I’ll come.” He caressed her cheek with the backs of his fingers.

“I’m still too jacked up to sleep, and if I don’t get sleep I’ll be worthless in the shop tomorrow. I have some Benadryl in the bathroom I could take. It’ll knock me out but I’ll feel like crap in the morning.” Glenn ran his finger from her left shoulder, down tracing the bodice of her gown and back up to her right. Then, he traced the underside of her breast. “Glenn -- I said I’m not in the mood.”

“Maybe you should try to get into the mood,” he replied. “This might be just what you need to sleep.” He began stroking her breast through her gown and could feel her nipple starting to firm.

“Maybe you’re right...”

“Just relax and go with the feelings...”

“That does feel nice ... mmm ... both sides?” Glenn began fondling her breasts through the fabric of her gown. “This does feel good, Glenn...” Sierra pulled her shoulder straps down, peeling the gown’s bodice from her breasts.

“Those beautiful, sexy breasts,” he remarked and covered her left one with kisses. Then he drew her nipple into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. “Your nipples get so hard.”

“Take my whole breast into your mouth,” she said. Glenn drew in as much of her flesh as he could. He sucked and massaged her nipple with his tongue. “Oh, that feels so good,” she said as she caressed his back. “Harder ... I’m feeling it in my womb. I need this, Glenn. Switch sides?” He nursed her right nipple while fondling her left, still slick with his saliva. “God, Glenn ... I didn’t know how much I need this ... feels so good...”

Sierra rolled onto her back and hiked the hem of her gown up past her hips to her navel. She drew up her feet and spread her thighs wide. “Make me come,” she said.

Glenn lay between her legs and she crossed her ankles on his back. He began kissing, licking and nibbling her inner thighs, alternating from left to right and working his way toward her pussy. “Do you like oral?” he asked as he kissed and licked her labia and mons.

“I had it once and it was okay,” she said.

Glenn eased apart her labia and licked the full length of their slick inner surfaces. He parted her inner lips and explored their shape with the tip of his tongue, driving it into her vagina. Then he licked the full length of her pussy from bottom to top.

He began stimulating her clit with his tongue -- it was fully engorged and he could feel her hard little glans as a ball-bearing sized lump under her clitoral shaft. Then, easing his arms under her thighs he began pinching her nipples.

Sierra placed her hands on his head, holding it steady as she began to rock her hips adding more friction to her clit. “This feels SO good,” she said.

Glenn could feel her heart pounding. He increased the force and speed of his tonguing. Sierra let go of his head and, her arms at her side, gripped the sheets. “I’m gonna come,” she panted. “More...”

She drew in a deep breath and clenched her jaw. Her belly began to jerk and her legs shook against Glenn’s neck. “Ahhh!” she gasped. “You can stop ... Glenn, I had mine and you can ... it’s starting to feel good again.” She lifted his hands from her breasts. “Too much here, now.”

Glenn gripped her buttocks and held her pussy tight against his face as he continued vigorously tonuging her clit. Sierra’s legs began to tremble. “I’m gonna come again,” she gasped, drew in a breath and moaned. Her belly jerked harder than the first time and she flailed her arms. Glenn reached for them and they locked fingers. “Oh, God, Stop!” she gasped.

He cradled her head in his hands and they covered each other’s faces with kisses. Still breathing heavily,

Sierra lifted her gown over her shoulders. She pulled Glenn’s briefs down his legs and flung them on the floor. Retrieving a condom from her nightstand she tore it open and unrolled it on his stiff member.

“You on top this time,” he said. She lay atop him and he guided his glans to her entrance as she lowered herself onto him. Glenn held her across her shoulder blades with his left arm and caressed her buttocks with his right hand. Sierra began rocking her hips for slow full-length strokes. “Feels good.

You have a nice tight pussy.”

He continued caressing her buttock and explored her crevasse with his middle finger. “Wow, you sure got wet,” he remarked as his finger encountered her anus, its crinkly skin wet and slick from her juices. His finger slipped into its orifice to nail depth. “Sorry,” he said.

“Put it back -- it felt good,” she said. “Move it around.” He pushed his finger in deeper and began making a rotating motion. Sierra increased the thrusting of her hips. “This is so intense,” she gasped. The small of her back grew moist from perspiration.

The increased vigor of her thrusting pushed Glenn to the point of no return. He gripped her buttocks, pushed hard against her as his climax peaked. As his spasms subsided he let his body go limp as Sierra rested atop him. “Will you have trouble falling asleep now?” he asked her.

“Mmm ... I’m having trouble staying awake.”

“As much as I’d like to linger I think I should snag the condom before we have a spill.” She lifted up so he could reach under her and hold its rim. Then she lifted off of him. He disposed of the used condom in a facial tissue and she cuddled against him.

“You smell like latex,” she said as she wrapped her fingers around his semi-flaccid organ.

“I hate that smell. But I hate the idea of an accidental pregnancy even more.”

She cuddled close. “My whole body is glowing,” she said drowsily. He pressed his lips to her hair and inhaled her scent. In no time her regular breathing told him she was asleep and he closed his eyes.

He was startled awake by her alarm clock and he let it ring until he was sure she was roused by it as well. Sierra lifted up on her elbow as he reached for it, found the silence button and pressed it. “How did you sleep?”

“Deliciously well. I’m still glowing from last night.”

“I’ll get dressed and out of your way. Call me when you know something from Dr Langley.”

Glenn pulled on his briefs and street clothes. Sierra approached him in her robe. They embraced and kissed. “Thank you for yesterday and last night,” she said. “I’ll call the doctor today.”

Glenn stepped from her apartment to the hallway. He heard the deadbolt securing the door and headed to his car. Once at his apartment he flopped on his bed in his clothes for another hour of sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.