The Coffee Shop - Cover

The Coffee Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Unca D

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A DIFFERENT KIND OF TRANSGENDER STORY: Software engineer and widower Glenn dates coffee shop owner and single mom Sierra. He meets her 11 year old boy Jack who likes fashion and wearing girls' clothes. Sierra fears he's gay but Glenn, whose cousin is TG, thinks Jack may be transgender. They have him tested and he starts reassignment therapy. This story follows the transition of 11 year old Jack into 18 year old Jackie. Along the way Sierra realizes Glenn may be the man she's been searching for.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

Glenn sat across from Sierra at their kitchen table. Jackie entered wearing a pink sleep tee and carrying the screen from her laptop. “Good morning,” he said.

“Sleep well?” her mother asked.

“Really well. I told Marcus about your offer and he was very pleased. Would it be okay if we invited him to dinner on Friday and he stays over?”

“I think that would be fine,” Sierra replied.

“I told him about our fancy new range. He offered to make dinner for us.”

“That would be very nice,” Glenn said.

“By the way, what did you and he do on your date last night?” Sierra asked.

“We didn’t fuck, if that’s what you want to know.”

“Jackie, your language,” Glenn admonished.

“We’re all adults here, Dad.”

“When have you ever heard me or your mother speak like that?”

“Never, Dad. I’m sorry.”

“So what did you do?” Sierra asked.

“We sat in the basement and watched cooking shows on cable TV. Marcus likes to watch them for inspiration. And we talked.”

“About what?”

“Us. Our future. Marcus wants to marry me.”

“He proposed to you?”

“No, Mom. He didn’t have to -- we’ve known that’s where we’re headed for a long time. You know he wants to be a chef. He’s been accepted at the CIA in New York.”

“The Culinary Institute? That’s quite an honor.”

“You know I’m heading to the fashion design program at Victor State here in town. Basically we have the rest of the school year and the summer together. Then we’ll be half a continent apart. We don’t know if we can handle a long-distance relationship. Marcus wants us to get married right away, as soon as we graduate. He offered to put the CIA on hold so we can be together while I complete my degree in fashion. He said he’d get a job here as a cook. It would be a good experience.”.

“What did you say to that?” Sierra asked.

“I told him no, that I would not permit him to do that.”

“So, how did you leave it?”

“Up in the air. Mom, what do you think we should do?”

“You’re asking a high school dropout who’s been working at that coffee shop downstairs since she was fourteen, who bore a child out of wedlock to be abandoned by the father, and who only found true love six years ago, for advice?”

“Mom, you’re awfully wise for a high school dropout.”

“Sorry, sweetie. I have none to give. This is outside of my pale.”

“Dad?”

“Follow your heart. Follow your bliss. I agree Marcus shouldn’t give up that CIA opportunity.”

“We have some time to figure this out,” Jackie replied. “I got a reply from Penny regarding the email I sent last night. I thought you should read it.” She turned her tablet toward Sierra. Glenn stood behind her and read over her shoulder.

Jackie -- I’m so delighted for you that your first fuck was a satisfying and rewarding experience. And a little jealous. My first was far from glorious. Also my 2nd 3rd 4th 5th and 6th. That made me decide to go for reassignment surgery. That plus my manager at the time felt it would help my career.

I was lead vocal for a different band and he thought what the band needed was for me to go all Mariah Carey and wear basically a sparkly gold low cut leotard with shimmering tights and showing lots of skin -- a look that a package bulging down there would spoil. I had the surgery done overseas since it’s so expensive here.

Even though the procedure was considered a success I was unsatisfied. I lost a lot of sensation and the only way I could reach orgasm was to get a vibrator up in just the right spot. Basically I had exchanged a perfectly good dick for a second-rate imitation pussy. I discovered I can come reliably from prostate massage like you experienced, something my special guy is more than happy to provide. I’m ready to get a tattoo on my twat that says Out of order, Use back door. I learned that there wasn’t anything wrong with me but with the guys I was dating. It wasn’t broke so I shouldn’t have tried to fix it. Enough about my problems.

I really am happy for you and for Marcus, too. He probably was as nervous as you, being his first time, too. But the guy came through for you and I am in awe of the care he showed as he prepped you. And the anal dilators -- great tip I’m gonna pass along to my special guy. BTW I can pass along some tips on minimizing the ick factor if you want to try barebacking. Just ask.

I’m sure you know how lucky you are to have folks willing to invite Marcus into their home and into your bed. Kudos to them for being so understanding. It wouldn’t surprise me to hear down the road that Marcus has moved in permanently.

I had no idea you ran a B&B. Send me info & the next time we’re in town for a show I’ll book a room with you. The other guys like the luxury hotels with amenities but I prefer something more organic.

So, you go girl. Keep up the fight and keep the pix and emails flowing. Love hearing from you. Love & peace, Penny.

“Tell Penny we’d love for her to stay with us,” Sierra said. “When she has dates have her send them along and we’ll block them out for her.”

“Marcus moving in permanently?” Glenn remarked, “That wouldn’t be the worst thing that could happen.”

“Let’s take it a step at a time,” Sierra replied.

“Do you guys have anything planned today?” Jackie asked.

“You know Sunday is your mother’s decompression day. Do you have plans?”

“Marcus and I were going to work on an English project. I was planning on going to his place but maybe he’d rather come here. Is the offer about my room valid for nooners?” Sierra looked side-eyed toward her daughter. “Just asking.”

“Don’t push your luck, kid,” Sierra replied. She consulted her phone. “As a matter of fact the guests in Apartment C are due to check out. Checkout time is noon and the place would need to be freshened -- new linens, towels, old ones into the laundry, fixtures cleaned. If you and Marcus would like to help with that...”

“Sure, Mom. I’ll suggest it. Do we have more guests arriving?”

“Not today. I tell you, converting those apartments to B and Bs was one of the best ideas your dad has come up with. The hardest part was telling Alma and Elsie that we couldn’t renew their lease.”

“It’s good we have two units to rent,” Glenn added, “because the business is so lumpy.”

“What do you mean?” Jackie asked.

“There are times when we need to turn customers away because we’re filled, and other times when both units are vacant. Still, we’re way ahead of when we leased them long-term. At least one unit is filled every weekend and last year we made twenty grand.”

“Which just about covered the renovations we needed to make,” Sierra added.

“You gotta spend money to make money.”

“I’m going to take a shower,” Jackie said. She picked up her tablet and headed to her room.


Glenn sat in his office at Allied Bank headquarters. His cell phone rang and he answered it.

“Dad, it’s me. Have you left the office yet?”

“No, I have a few things to wrap up here first.”

“Marcus is wondering if you could stop and pick up a couple of bottles of wine -- a nice red, he says, a Cabernet or a Bordeaux.”

“That’s right -- he’s making dinner. I think I can score some wine. Do you need anything else?”

“No we have everything. Thanks, Dad. I love you.”

“Love you, too, Jackie.”

He wrapped up his business and headed toward the coffee shop, stopping first at a grocery. He parked behind the shop and headed upstairs and to the kitchen. “Marcus,” he said, “is that your blue Honda?”

“Yes, Mr Reston.”

“Call me Glenn, Marcus.”

“I’m sure Mom won’t mind if you call her Sierra,” Jackie interjected.

“Marcus, you’re parked in the Unit C space. We have guests in that unit, so if you could park in the A unit space we’d appreciate it. I think I left enough room for you.”

“Sure, right away.” Marcus headed down the stairs.

“So, what’s for dinner?”

Coq au vin, haricots verts, et pommes dauphinoise,” Jackie replied.

“I brought a French Bordeaux and a Beaujolais. We’ll let Chef Marcus decide which is for cooking and which is for drinking.”

The apartment buzzer sounded and Jackie ran to press the button unlocking the side door. Marcus returned. “Glenn,” he said, “that is an impressive looking range.”

“Looks out of place in the rest of this kitchen, don’t you think?”

“No, it looks fine. Jackie’s going to help me.”

“She’s your sous chef tonight?”

Oui, oui,” she replied.

Glenn regarded the array of ingredients on the kitchen counter, including a whole chicken. “Where did all this come from?”

“We bought it,” Jackie replied. “Marcus and I pooled our cash. We couldn’t buy the wine, though.”

“Thanks for dinner, you two. I’ll get out of your way.” He sat on the sofa with his tablet.

“Dad? Do we have any brandy? Marcus forgot we need it, too.”

“I don’t think so. I can run out and get some.”

“That’s okay,” Marcus replied. “It won’t be ruined if we leave it out.”

“We do have Bourbon,” Glenn remarked. He went to Sierra’s collection and selected one he knew wasn’t too special.

Marcus removed the cork and sniffed. “Hmm ... Brandy is traditional but this might give it a little something... je ne sais quoi.”

“How much do you need?” Glenn asked.

“A quarter cup.”

“That’s not much more than a jigger. Go ahead. If we get in trouble I’ll take the heat.”

The apartment door opened and Sierra stepped in. She sat down hard on the sofa. “I am beat,” she said.

“Busy day?”

“Oh, my God. Apparently our shop was listed as one of the best-kept secrets in town. The place was full all day long.”

“Nice problem to have,” Glenn replied. “The buzz will wear off in a few days.”

“Yeah, I know. I hope we do add a few more regulars. Something smells good. It’s making my stomach growl.”

Coq au vin,” Jackie replied.

“How much longer for dinner?”

“About forty-five minutes,” Marcus replied.

Sierra pulled a footstool near the sofa. She leaned against Glenn and he put his arm around her. “I need to put my feet up ... This feels nice.”

“Okay, dinner’s ready,” Jackie called.

“I think she fell asleep,” Glenn remarked. “Sierra, wake up. Dinner’s ready.”

“Mmmpf ... I needed that little nap.”

Glenn picked up the unopened wine bottle. “So you used the Bordeaux. We’ll have the Beaujolais with dinner.”

“I’ll get glasses.” Sierra opened a cabinet door. Glenn held up four fingers and she smiled and nodded.

Jackie and Marcus plated their dinners and set them on the table while Glenn pulled the cork.

“What’s this for?” Jackie asked, picking up the wine glass.

“It’s a wine glass,” Glenn replied, “for holding wine.”

“But we’re not of age yet.”

“It’s perfectly okay for me to serve you in our household. You’re not going out, are you?”

“No.”

He poured about a third of a regular serving into hers and Marcus’s glasses, then a full serving for Sierra and himself. He held up his glass. “To Chef Marcus and Sous-Chef Jackie,” he said and they clinked rims.

Jackie took a sip and turned up her lip. “It’s too sour.”

“It’s a dry wine,” Glenn replied.

“I think it’s very good,” Marcus said. “I’m getting the grape but also ... peach, maybe as well as something earthy. There’s something that reminds me of black tea.”

“I get that, too,” Sierra commented.

“Tannin,” Glenn replied. “It gives the wine astringency. Marcus, you have a sophisticated palate.”

Jackie slid her glass in front of Marcus. “I must have the palate of a ten-year-old,” she said, and headed for the refrigerator. “I’m getting a Coke.”

“I wouldn’t have liked this at her age,” Sierra said. “When I started drinking I liked sweet wines and wine coolers.”

“It’s an acquired taste. Marcus -- you have the palate of an older man.”

“Is it all right if I finish Jackie’s wine?” Marcus asked.

“You’re not driving anywhere, are you?” Glenn replied.

“This is the best coq au vin I can remember,” Sierra remarked. “Kudos to the chef.”

“Thanks,” Marcus replied modestly. “I’m happy you’re enjoying it.”

“There’s an interesting note in it,” Sierra continued, “I can’t put my finger on it but it gives it depth.”

“I taste it, too,” Marcus said. “It must be the Bourbon.”

“You put Bourbon in this? Which Bourbon?”

“The recipe calls for brandy,” Glenn explained, “but we had none so I suggested Bourbon. I let them use some of the Line Thirty-Nine.”

“Mmm ... Tastes good.” Glenn glanced at Jackie. She smiled and gave him a surreptitious thumbs up.

Glenn sat on the sofa while Marcus and Jackie cleaned up in the kitchen. Sierra lay across his lap. She reached up and stroked his face. “I love you, Glenn,” she said.

“I love you, too.”

“I know I’m not the easiest person to live with.”

“You’re you. You gave my life purpose, Sierra, “a mission. Look at what that mission has accomplished.”

“She’s beautiful, she’s talented and she’s a delight. I remember at that sixth grade special assembly when she said she didn’t know why God made her the way He did but she was going to find out. Now we know why.”

Jackie headed for her bedroom. “I’m going to take a shower and get ready for bed,” she said. She emerged from her bedroom in her robe and headed for the bathroom.

Marcus approached them and Sierra started to sit up. “Don’t get up,” Marcus said and pulled up a chair. “Glenn ... Sierra ... May I call you Sierra?”

“Certainly, Marcus.”

“I just wanted to say ... I never had a father figure in my life and I know Jackie didn’t either until fairly recently. Glenn, you have made a difference to her and to me. A big difference. You’re a role model for me as well. I appreciate how you’ve welcomed me into your family. I can feel the love you all have for each other and I feel more a part of your family than my own.”

“Marcus, you’re welcome here any time,” Sierra replied.

“You know Jackie and I want to get married.”

“Yes,” Sierra said, “she told us. She also told us you’ve been accepted at the CIA.”

“Yes, I have, and with a scholarship, too. Not a full ride but one that will help out.”

“That dinner you made was as good as any in a highly rated restaurant,” Glenn added. “When Jackie asked what you and she should do, my advice was to follow your bliss. This is your bliss, Marcus, and you need to follow it.”

He nodded. “I know. That’s why I wanted to tell you that we’ve decided to wait until after college to get married. We’ll be able to get together on summer break and we can be in touch on-line in the meantime. Jackie needs to follow her bliss, too. I think we were getting ahead of ourselves. We do consider ourselves engaged, though. I offered to buy her a ring but she said the money was better spent elsewhere.”

“Like mother, like daughter,” Glenn replied and picked up and displayed Sierra’s left hand, wearing only a simple wedding band.

“Marcus,” Sierra said, “It would be a privilege and an honor to call you my son-in-law.”

He brushed a tear from his face. “Thanks. I love you all.”

Jackie stepped from the bathroom in her robe. “Next,” she said.

“I had better get ready for bed,” Marcus said. He retrieved a small case from Jackie’s room and headed into the bathroom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.