The Coffee Shop - Cover

The Coffee Shop

Copyright© 2019 by Unca D

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A DIFFERENT KIND OF TRANSGENDER STORY: Software engineer and widower Glenn dates coffee shop owner and single mom Sierra. He meets her 11 year old boy Jack who likes fashion and wearing girls' clothes. Sierra fears he's gay but Glenn, whose cousin is TG, thinks Jack may be transgender. They have him tested and he starts reassignment therapy. This story follows the transition of 11 year old Jack into 18 year old Jackie. Along the way Sierra realizes Glenn may be the man she's been searching for.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

Jackie’s senior year...

Jackie burst into the apartment. “Mom! Dad!” She set a soft-sided suitcase on the floor.

“In the kitchen,” Sierra replied. “How did the Forensics state finals go?”

“Our team came in second overall. I won three individual gold medals and two silver.”

“Excellent,” Glenn said. “You’re closing out your senior year with a bang.”

“Marcus won a gold, two silvers and a bronze.”

“Good for him,” Glenn replied.

“What’s for dinner?”

“Tuna casserole,” Sierra replied. “It needs another hour to bake and then brown under the broiler.”

“But our broiler doesn’t work.”

“It does now.”

Jackie stared in awe at a new range. “When did that come?”

“While you were at your meet,” Glenn replied. “It’s an induction cook-top.”

“Wow. Cool. I’m gonna change and write an email. Marcus is picking me up after dinner. We’re going out.”

“What are your plans?” Sierra asked.

“I dunno. No plans yet.” Jackie went into her room and closed the door.

Glenn sat on the sofa with his tablet until Sierra called him for dinner. He rapped on Jackie’s door. “Dinner is ready.” She emerged wearing a short denim skirt and a sleeveless blouse.

They sat at the kitchen table. “How were your accommodations?” Sierra asked.

“My what?” Jackie replied.

“It was a two day event. They had to put you up in a room. I’m sure you didn’t crash on the floor.”

“We had hotel rooms. They were nothing special.”

“Were they singles? Doubles?”

“Doubles. Two twin beds.”

“Who did you room with?” Glenn asked.

“Michelle Sanger,” Jackie replied.

“I don’t remember her,” Sierra said. “Is she a friend of yours?”

“Yeah, but not a close one.”

“Everything work out okay with her?” Glenn asked.

“Yeah, fine. No problems.”

The apartment buzzer sounded. “That must be Marcus,” Jackie said. She quickly finished her dinner and headed for the door.

“Remember, home by eleven,” Sierra called after her.

“Mom, I’m an adult now. I don’t need a curfew.” Jackie looked into her mother’s face. “But if you’d prefer I be home by eleven, I will try to do so.”

Sierra nodded. “Have a good time.”

Glenn sat in the living room with his tablet. “Next in line is a new dishwasher,” Sierra said. “I’m going downstairs to take sheets out of the dryer.”

She stepped in with a stack of bedsheets in her arms. She dropped some off in the master bedroom and then carried the rest into Jackie’s room.

“Glenn! Glenn!” she exclaimed. “Come in here.”

“What?”

“Look at this on her laptop.”

“We shouldn’t be looking at her email.”

“I didn’t mean to pry,” she replied. “It just popped up. It’s a draft email to Penny Sturges. You MUST read it.”

Glenn slipped on a pair of reading glasses and began reading.

Dearest Penny,

I lost it yesterday. My virginity, that is. More precisely I didn’t lose it, I gave it freely to Marcus. Here’s how it happened. Both he and I are on the school Forensics A team and we were selected to compete in the State finals. It’s a 2 day event and we were put up in a hotel.

Marcus came up with a plan. The rooms are doubles, and he knew of another boy on the team who’s going steady with a girl on the team. So he requested that boy as a roommate and I requested his girlfriend. Last night when we figured the coast was clear, I went to Marcus’s room and his roommate came to mine. We set our phone alarms to 5AM so we could be back in our assigned beds before anyone else was up.

I walked down the hallway in my robe and slippers. Underneath I wore a short baby-doll nightie in black satin that I found at the thrift store and a pair of matching black satin tap pants I had sewn. I was nervous, almost as nervous as when I went in for surgery to have my balls removed. Marcus’s roommate passed me in the corridor on his way to his girlfriend.

I knocked on the door and Marcus answered. We hugged and then I slipped out of my robe. He said my nightie was sexy. I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. Again we embraced and I caressed his back and shoulders. Marcus isn’t particularly physical but I could feel strength in his muscles.

We sat on his bed kissing the French way. He stroked my legs and said they were sexy. Then he unbuttoned the bodice of my gown and I let it fall to the floor. He said my breasts were beautiful and especially my nipples were pretty and sexy. All this was music to my T-girl ego.

He stripped to his briefs, turned down the covers and we lay beside each other, kissing and caressing each other. He stroked my boobs and sucked my nipples while I was caressing his arms and shoulders. All this was making me hard, harder than I ever had been.

Marcus put his hand on my tap pants, felt my erection and looked into my eyes. Nice, he said and he asked me if I thought we were ready for the moment of truth. My heart skipped a beat. I asked if he knew what he was doing because I believed he was a virgin like me. He assured me he was, but he had been doing research.

I lifted my hips and told him to take them off. He slid my tap pants down my legs. He kissed my knees and my legs up to my hips. He ran his finger along the scar where Dr Patel had removed extra skin so I wouldn’t have an empty sack hanging down there. Then he turned his attention to my T-girl dick, kissed it and gently wrapped his fingers around it. He looked into my eyes and his expression reassured me.

Marcus wet its tip with his tongue and moistened his thumb. He began stroking its underside with a back-and-forth motion. The sensations made me even harder, almost painfully so.

With his free hand he caressed my body, fingering my navel and fondling my nipples. This added to my arousal and my heart was pounding. He brought me almost to orgasm and backed off, gently kissing me before resuming his stroking. Again he brought me to a hair’s breadth of a climax before backing off. I couldn’t believe how in-tune he was with what I was feeling.

The third time he stroked me I said keep going keep going. My heart was racing as my arousal reached a point of no return. I closed my eyes and let out a groan as I experienced a powerful orgasm that left a trail of hot blobs on my belly.

My heart slowed. I reached for him and we kissed tender kisses. He gently cleaned me off with a towel he had taken from the room’s bathroom. He asked me if I was ready for the final act and I said yes. He eased me onto my back and put a pillow under my hips.

Then he took a small plastic case from his suitcase and opened it. Inside was a strip of condoms, a tube of personal lube and a number of objects that looked like long thimbles of varying diameters. The smallest was the size of my pinkie finger and the largest about two inches thick. They were anal dilators, he said and were medical devices he bought on-line. He was going to use them to gently widen my opening.

Marcus lifted my knees and spread my thighs. He had me pull apart my butt cheeks and said to relax the muscles in my bottom. Then he smeared the lube onto me and onto the smallest dilator. This he inserted and left it in place while he put lube on the next one. Then he replaced it with the next thicker one and then the next. The sensations were odd but not unpleasant. And absolutely no pain!

When he got to the biggest dilator he inserted it and left it in place. He stripped off his briefs and I got my first view of his manhood, fully erect and thicker and longer than mine, along with a nice pair. Marcus led my hand to it and I held it. He looked into my eyes and I gave him a little nod. Then he unrolled a condom onto it, for hygiene he said and slathered it with lube.

He knelt between my legs holding his shaft with one hand. With the other he removed the last dilator and slid in his organ. It went in so easily with no discomfort at all and only the unfamiliar sensation of something big and hard filling my rectum.

Once he was fully in he said I could let go of my buttocks. He lay atop me and we kissed and said I love you to each other.

Then I noticed something. His shaft was compressing my prostate and his subtle movements were stimulating it. I could feel it in my dick. It was getting hard again and in no time I felt another orgasm was within reach.

Touch me, I told him and he lifted up on his elbows so he could fondle my boobs. Touch me he said and I put my hands on his sides and worked his tiny but hard nipples with my thumbs. I could feel his heart pounding and that also drove my arousal. Nipples only I said and he pinched them.

That pushed me over the edge. I experienced a second orgasm, one amplified by his thick organ embedded in my butt, that left me panting and gasping. It must have been what he needed, too, because he got harder. He called my name and I could feel his shaft throbbing as he ejaculated.

Spent he lay atop me and we kissed tender kisses. We looked into each other’s eyes and at that point my tears flowed freely. I couldn’t hold them back. Marcus worried he had hurt me or done something wrong. Tears of joy I told him.

Glenn put his glasses back into his shirt pocket.

“We have to do something,” Sierra said.

“Do what?”

“Confront her. There have to be consequences.”

“Why?”

“She had sex with Marcus!”

“So? You know she can’t get pregnant.”

“Is that an excuse for ... promiscuity?”

“This isn’t promiscuity. This is Marcus.”

“Don’t tell me you approve of this!” she exclaimed.

“I don’t disapprove. Jackie is an adult now and so is Marcus. They can do what they want.”

“But we have house rules.”

“It didn’t happen in the house. Sierra, our parental authority expired the day she turned eighteen. We can be friends, mentors, counselors or advisors, but we no longer can tell her what to do or not to do.”

“Why would she confide this in Penny?”

“Because Penny is another trans woman. It wouldn’t surprise me if she and Penny have been corresponding for a while on various topics including sex. Don’t you dare look on her computer to find out.”

“I have no intention of looking on her computer.” She sighed. “Oh, Glenn -- I just don’t want her to make the mistakes I made.”

“She can’t and she won’t. Marcus has been with her all the way during her transition. I think they have been in love since her first day in sixth grade. I think they have something that transcends love. I have long suspected there is something different about him -- nothing bad but different.”

“I’ve sort of suspected that, too,” Sierra replied, “but I can’t put my finger on it.”

“Whatever it is, it’s what drives their love. It’s not that they complement each other. They complete each other. When two adults share that kind of love, physical expression by sex is the inevitable ultimate act. It’s natural, it’s normal and it is one of the things that makes us human. They are expressing their love for each other the same way we have done and continue to do.”

“Of course you’re right. I guess it’s as difficult for parents to realize their children are sexual beings as it is for children to realize that about their parents.”

“Now put this into the context of a trans woman, especially a pre-op one. Imagine the anxiety she has contemplating this ultimate consummation of her love for her man. She has to have doubts about whether the act is even possible, much less what form it takes. Marcus probably has doubts, too.”

“Marcus put his money where his mouth is,” she remarked. “I recall that time we were backstage with Melonheads and Penny asking him if he cared that Jackie was a trans girl. He said he knew what that meant and no it didn’t matter. The gentle way he deflowered her ... with those medical dilators...”

“She said he claimed he did research,” Glenn replied, “I don’t know what or where but he did his homework.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.