Femcans-giving - Cover

Femcans-giving

by Todd Salt

Copyright© 2019 by Todd Salt

Horror Sex Story: A heartwarming holiday tale of cannibal family togetherness, in which a young man unwittingly winds up as the centerpiece of Thanksgiving dinner!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Cousins   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Cannibalism   .

Kyle, a healthy athletic 18 year old, was driving on the highway to his aunt’s house for Thanksgiving.

He had a strange feeling about the holiday this year, something he couldn’t quite put his finger on. Of course, the whole holiday season had felt strange the past couple years since his father had passed away, under mysterious circumstances - the police never found a body and he was presumed dead.

Kyle had tried to be strong for his mom June, and his sister Bethany. They’d put on some weight immediately after the tragic disappearance, out of grief he figured. His mother had never remarried, although even with a few extra pounds she was still a very sexy MILF at the ripe age of 40.

Bethany, home from college for the holidays, was a real stunner too, having inherited her mom’s good looks. The weight she had put on went to all the right places of her shapely curves.

They were both in a jovial mood as they sped along the highway in the family SUV. Kyle was handling driving duties, and for some reason June and Bethany kept their eyes on him instead of their phones as they usually did during long drives.

“Looks like you’ve been keeping yourself in good shape, son” his mom observed.

“Thanks” muttered Kyle, surprised by the gratuitous compliment.

“Mmm, yeah bro!” his sister agreed, from the backseat.

He felt her right hand reach around the driver’s seat, groping his stomach.

“Hey, what the fuck!” exclaimed Kyle.

“Language!” his mother admonished him.

“I’m trying to drive!” he protested. “Get your hands off me, Beth! That tickles!”

But her hand wouldn’t relent from stroking his abdominal muscles.

“Feel that beef!” she said. “Damn, I bet the girls at school really go for you, bro. They’d probably go for you more if you had a little belly fat, though. That would be so much yummier.”

Kyle couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Why was his sister talking about him like this?

He took a hand off the wheel and swatted her away.

“Sorry, sis” he snorted. “But I’m not into incest.”

She laughed and reclined into the backseat, then took out her phone to do some texting.

“You’re really gross!” she snickered, scrolling through her social media. “Isn’t that really gross, mom?”

To Kyle’s surprise, he felt his mom’s hand on him now, resting atop and then lovingly squeezing his thigh.

“Your sister is just teasing, sweetie” she said. “I’m sure she’s just feeling a bit hungry, looking forward to this year’s Thanksgiving.”

“Huh?” said Kyle, his eyes involuntarily darting down to his mom’s probing fingers up and down his inner leg.

“She’s looking forward to the turkey” his mother giggled, licking her lips. “And when a woman is hungry, sweetie, all meat starts to look the same. Why, even a healthy young man’s leg could look like a drumstick...”

His mom and sister burst into laughter. Kyle tried to laugh along too, even though it wasn’t much of a joke to him and he didn’t know why his family was being so grabby towards him all of a sudden.

But then his mom’s phone chirped and she needed both hands to reply to a text message.

“Oh, it’s Aunt Carrie!” said June. “She wants to know how soon we’ll be there, I’ll just let her know...”

The text was from Kyle’s aunt Carrie, but unbeknownst to him, that wasn’t really what she was texting his mother about.

How their texts actually read was...

CARRIE: HOW’S THE TURKEY-BOY SIS?

JUNE: GREAT! :D HE DOESN’T SUSPECT A THING. GOBBLE GOBBLE!

CARRIE: LOLOLOLOL

JUNE: XD

JUNE: I COULDN’T GET HIM TO STOP EXERCISING THIS YEAR THO :( U KNOW HOW TEEN BOYS ARE!

CARRIE: YEAH TRU

CARRIE: OH WELL I’M SURE EVEN W/O EXTRA FAT HE WILL STILL BE DELICIOUS

JUNE: I CAN’T BELIEVE WE’RE GOING TO EAT MY OWN SON! IS IT WRONG THIS KINDA MAKES ME WET?????

CARRIE: LOLOLOLOL NO WAY HE’S A TOTAL STUD! THIS WILL BE MUCH HOTTER THAN WHEN WE ATE YOUR HUBBY

JUNE: OOOHHHH I HOPE SO! ;D I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!

Meanwhile in the backseat, Kyle’s sister was scrolling through her girlfriends’ photos of Thanksgiving “turkeys” they were preparing for tomorrow’s big day.

Some girls were cooking actual turkeys, of course. But the photos Bethany paused her scrolling to look at in detail were the ones taken by her femcan friends, of their fathers, brothers and boyfriends, naked and all trussed up in giant roasting pans.

The ones who were still alive had eyes bulging wide with fear, usually with a red apple in their mouths to silence their screams. It really got Bethany wet, and for a moment she wondered if she could get away with diddling herself in the backseat before thinking better of it.

She was glad her mom decided to have Kyle’s conversion papers signed. Like her deceased father, Bethany’s brother had no idea that women had the option to legally declare the men in the lives to be meat, and the authorities would look the other way. That was the beauty of the femcans’ secret government takeover.

Of course, it did raise suspicions when a lot of men all disappeared around Thanksgiving every year. Maybe someday the men could be let in on the secret, if they could be trusted to behave themselves, that is.


Kyle rang the front doorbell of his Aunt Carrie’s house out in the country, and seconds later the door swung open to reveal his Aunt Carrie herself.

“Hey, sis!” his mom exclaimed.

“Aunt Carrie!!” his sister yipped.

“Oooooohh! Welcome, you guuuuuuys!” she sang cheerfully.

Kyle’s aunt was a few years younger than his mom, with a voluptuous hourglass figure she usually kept packed into tight-fitting dresses. Her deep cleavage had been the subject of many adolescent masturbation sessions for Kyle and he still felt a twinge in his pants as well as a pang of guilt whenever he saw her as an adult.

They entered the foyer and after his aunt gave his mom and sister friendly, familial hugs and kisses on the cheeks, she went in for the kill on Kyle - shamelessly squashing her big boobs against his firm chest and kissing him quite brazenly on the mouth.

Her lips tasted of liquor, but that was no excuse. Kyle was sure that his mom or sister would express some objection to his aunt’s behavior, but they just laughed as she pressed her buxom body into his.

Kyle realized he was getting a hard-on and worse than that, his aunt could definitely feel it. He wasn’t entirely shocked by her behavior though, as his aunt had been flirty towards him in the past - not only was Carrie still single, she’d always exclusively dated young men around his age - although they never seemed to last, and she was always putting on weight after every breakup. For years, his mom had jokingly called her his “Aunt Maneater.”

What did shock him, however, was when he felt his aunt’s hand reaching down to grab his buttocks!

“Hey!” shouted Kyle, pulling himself away from her.

“Ooops!” she said. “Sorry, it’s the holidays and I just couldn’t help wanting to snack on some buns!”

June playfully slapped her shoulder.

“Sis, you are awful! How can you just goose my son like that?”

“He’s not a goose, mom” giggled Bethany. “He’s a turkey!”

What the hell was going on here, wondered Kyle as the three women laughed merrily.

“Look how cute my nephew is” said Carrie, “Looking so embarrassed with those bright red cheeks!”

She winked at him and then turned away on her high heels. Kyle couldn’t help admiring the sway of her hips and the bounce of her big round buttcheeks as she lead them into the house.

“Come on in here, and say hi to everyone!” she urged.

The new arrivals made their way to the living room.

“Everyone, look who’s here!” she said to the various other family members gathered on the couches, scrolling through their phones or watching TV.

“Hiiiiiiiiiii!” greeted a dozen female voices in unison.

Kyle was dumbfounded to look around and realize that all in attendance at this year’s Thanksgiving gathering were ... women! Apparently not a single other husband, brother, father or even male cousin had been invited.

And even as the various women in his family got up to hug and kiss his mom and sister, Kyle found that the women of his family were all staring at him - with a strange look he’d never seen before.

It was almost a look of sexual arousal, although he knew that couldn’t be the case. Even though the women of Kyle’s family were a great-looking bunch, especially the cute cousins he had around his own age (who were also in attendance), they couldn’t have all suddenly developed incestuous feelings towards him out of nowhere, could they?

No, the look they were all giving him was almost one of ... hunger. With their widened eyes and quickened breath, they were looking at him like he was the Thanksgiving turkey, just brought out to the dining table ... Some of them were even licking their lips, like his mother had done in the car.

That couldn’t be the case either, right... ?

But as they took turns standing up and coming over to him, it was even more of a grope-fest than his aunt had given him in the foyer. One by one, his every family member in attendance was crushing her breasts against his chest, pinching his butt, stroking his legs, feeling up his arms and taking little love nibbles at his neck and shoulders.

“Mmmmm! Soooooooo yummy!!” his hot cousin Kelly moaned, before giving his earlobe a little lick.

Kyle’s hard-on was back with a vengeance, and the women all knew it, too, from the way it obviously tented forward in his pants. Still, none of them were disgusted like they should be - instead, they pointed at it and whispered to each other, smirking and looking hungrier than ever.

“Come, sit down” his Aunt Carrie instructed, guiding him over to an empty spot on the couch.

His cousin Abby, another babe, plopped down beside him with a drink in hand.

“Here, you probably want something to take the edge off after such a long drive, right?”

Smelling the alcohol, Kyle let her hand him the glass and took a gulp. He did need something to drink, though it wasn’t the drive that had put him on edge.

Abby reached out and tilted the end of his glass up, almost choking Kyle as he was forced to gulp it down.

“Good boy” his cousin giggled.

Looking around the living room, Kyle saw that all the women were watching to make sure he’d taken the drink. Only then did they start to turn their attention away from him, chatting amongst each other to catch up on the latest about their jobs, their boyfriends, their favorite TV shows and so on.

Abby started asking him about his plans for college, but as Kyle began answering her questions he found it increasingly difficult to put each sentence together. His speech became slurred, and the room was beginning to spin. How strong had that drink been, anyway? And why did it look so different from everyone else’s?

It occurred to him he should ask how it was possible that he was the only man present for the annual family Thanksgiving gathering.

But he never got the chance, as the room began to grow dim and Kyle fell into a deep slumber with the women’s high-pitched voices humming in his ears.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.