Condemnation & Redemption - Cover

Condemnation & Redemption

Copyright© 2019 by PostScriptor

Chapter 20: Finis

The wedding was small, but glorious. Aurora had family with her and a few old friends from the University. I had mainly work colleagues. The Adams attended, as well.

We continued to live in my house in Brentwood.

Aurora and Maria eventually became very good friends even though Maria continued to give me blood on a regular basis. Aurora gave me blood as well until she became pregnant with our first child — a son. And a year after his birth she was pregnant again with a daughter. We had decided to have the children as quickly as possible. We were still undecided whether we should have more children or, if we decided to, how many.

You see, after we were married I began to consider how I could potentially pass on my super-longevity to Aurora as well. But I suspected that it could be dangerous to her health, so we would have child bearing over first before we began experimenting.

I have been researching possible ways.

I already knew that giving blood in small quantities doesn’t have that effect (although over the years I’m sure that some of my submissives have had such a hope.) But perhaps a bone marrow transfusion could cause the change; another possibility is the use of my stem cells.

We will try and we will succeed. I must! Because without my Aurora at my side my life would end and there would be no hope left to keep me alive!

But for now, I live each day in joy with my dearest love, my children and my hope of keeping them with me for centuries into the future!

Wish me Bon Chance!

Signed,

Christian Blackhart

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.