Condemnation & Redemption - Cover

Condemnation & Redemption

Copyright© 2019 by PostScriptor

Chapter 17: Perdue en Purgatoire

I looked for her.

I started in all of the places I thought she might have gone in Nashville first. Perhaps she was at a hotel or someplace just taking a couple of days to accustom herself to the idea of my excessive longevity. But no, she wasn’t in a hotel. I waited, hoping to hear from her.

I checked with the Adams. Neither Phillip nor Alice admitted to seeing or hearing from her. I believed them because they seemed so shocked at her disappearance. They asked me ‘why?’ I didn’t even try to answer, but they understood that it was something very bad — très mal.

But from Phillip I did get the information about Aurora’s parents in Chicago. I traveled to Chicago suburb where they lived and found their home. When I simply arrived at their doorstep, they could see my angst, my love, and while they didn’t understand what exactly had happened between Aurora and me, they knew it was not some trivial affair or anything so petty.

They let me come in to their home; they were civil and seemed, if anything, sympathetic. But the only things they could tell me were that Aurora was safe, and that she had in fact received her PhD. But that even they had no idea where she was. I left to return to Nashville with a heavy and broken heart.

I hired search firms to see if they could find her, but they were all unsuccessful. It was as if she had disappeared into the mist.

My work at the hospital continued and I was still giving my patients adequate care — but it was Maria who shocked me into some sort of action one evening — if not to find Aurora, at least to try and recover my soul. She had come by my place to check on me; it had gotten that bad that my subservients were concerned for my health. Not that I was in any real jeopardy.

She approached me from behind as I sat in a chair in my public rooms and wrapped her arms around me while nuzzling my neck and kissing me on my neck and the sides of my face. She was truly fond of me.

“Christian,” she called me departing from her usual ‘Doc’, “you need to get out and do something to begin moving past Aurora. Maybe you should take a leave of absence and travel. Go somewhere that has pleasant memories for you. Try some new place that you’ve never been. But don’t just sit here being depressed!

“You know that Gary and I are an item these days, but he knows that if you want me — for anything — that I will do it.” She laughed a brief laugh, “If you swung that way, he would do anything you wanted. You could have us both if you were feeling kinky!”

I actually laughed while I pulled her around onto my lap and gave her a full kiss on her delightful mouth. She was already getting very sexually excited but was a little shocked when I turned her over my knee and pulled down her uniform pants. It was not a surprise to me that she had been going commando.

First, I gave her absolutely world-class ass a caress, then I followed it with a smack. Not too hard because I wasn’t trying to punish her. I was actually rewarding her.

I spent another bit of time caressing her cheeks, followed by another smack. She was moaning by this time.

The third time, I caressed her cheeks, and then I slipped my finger down to her light brown anal rose and began gently massaging it. I put my finger up close to her face where she could take it into her mouth and put it in.

“Make it wet,” I instructed and she obeyed. Then I moved it back down, this time to her clitoris and began gently massaging her petit homme dans le bateau, that little man in the boat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.