The New Neighbors - Cover

The New Neighbors

Copyright© 2019 by Jean DAmour

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A single mother and her young daughter were on their way to start a new life after an ugly divorce. Near their destination, they ran into some trouble. I was there to help. My only intent was to be a gentleman, but the two ladies had other ideas...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

Jeremy led Emily down to the media room and showed her all of the amenities, with which she was appropriately awed. When he asked if she would like to watch a movie, she said, “Um, can we just talk for a little bit?”

She related the conversation with her mother and Sally and concluded with, “I think our mothers have given us permission to, um, well you know, ‘do it.’”

“Yeah, it kinda sounds like it. But that doesn’t matter to me as much as knowing whether you really want to. I’m kind of a big guy, and you are pretty small. Promise me that if anything makes you feel uncomfortable that you will tell me to stop. And I promise to stop if you say stop.”

“I kinda knew that without you saying it, Jer. But I promise. One other thing: I want your permission to tell my mom and dad about everything we do. Do you mind?”

“No, not at all. And my mom is going to give me the third degree until I spill the beans too. If you don’t want me to tell her anything, I can only promise to try and hold out for as long as possible.”

Emily laughed, “Same here, really. Let’s just plan on telling them together. Now are you gonna get naked or do I have to knock you down and rape you?”

“Patience, grasshopper. These reclining seats are nice for watching movies, but I don’t think they were necessarily made for lovemaking. Come with me.”

Jeremy led her upstairs to the wing of the house containing his room. He stopped at the door to the green guest room, showed her in, and told her that this was where his mother expected her to sleep that night. Then he took her next door and showed her his room.

“I don’t see any reason why we should mess up two beds tonight, do you Em?” he said with a sly grin. But Emily was already slipping her dress over her head. The bra came off next and she allowed him a good long look at her perky little B cup breasts while she stood in front of him clad only in a sheer slip that revealed her lithe form beneath.

He stood awestruck for a moment by the beauty of her naked young form as he watched the slip flutter to the floor, and then in a flash he was equally naked and proudly erect.

She walked up to him, took his cock shaft in one hand, put the other arm around his neck, and pulled him into a deep kiss.

“Jeremy, when you fuck me for the first time, I want it to last. Do you mind terribly if I suck you off again before you get into my pussy?”

“Not at all, I will never refuse you that. But I want to eat you too. I wanted to do that with Valerie, but she was such a cold...”

“ ... Stop right there mister. I won’t have you telling tales out of school about anyone, even Valerie. Especially Valerie. Now, on your knees on the bed you naughty boy.”

He got on his knees with his ass well up and she gave him two good hard swats on each cheek of his ass.

“There, bad boy!”

“I’m sor...”

“ ... Hush. The only thing I want to hear out of you now is whether you want me to kneel over you, take you in my mouth, and bob my head up and down while I suck, or if you want to kneel over my head with your cock in my face and use my mouth like a cunt.”

“Oh, god! That second way sounds soooo good. But put your hand around the base of my dick so that I can’t push too deeply and hurt you.”

“Exactly what I had in mind, big boy. Now get up here and fuck mouth. And don’t bother to tell me you are gonna cum. I’ll know, and I want to eat it all.”

He tried to be slow and gentle about it, but the sensations were so wonderful and exquisite that soon he was thrusting into her mouth-cunt with all the vigor he would have used for a regular fuck. Her hand firmly wrapped around the base of his prick prevented him from injuring her. His movements quickened, his balls pulled up tight to his body, the head of his cock swelled in the soft, warm confines of her sucking mouth, and he exploded. Great gobs of his boy spunk jetted into her mouth; she had taken the precaution of having just the tip of his cockhead between her lips when he discharged so that she was able to enjoy his flavor with all of her taste sensors.

She smiled at him with cum dripping down out of the corners of her mouth and across her chin. He said, “One of my friends said that a real gentleman will kiss a girl when she has a mouthful of his cum. Can I kiss you right now?”

“Sure, Jer my sweet man. Let me share your man cum with you,” she said and kissed him deeply.

They lay back on the bed and cuddled together and Jeremy said, “Maybe this is telling tales, but I think you really ought to know this. I’m not sure my mom and dad know that I know this, but, well, they are swingers.”

“What’s ‘swingers’?”

“They have other people over for little intimate parties and have sex with them. I think they have had threesomes with your dad even. I sort of suspect they talked your mom into joining the party.”

“Talked her into it? I don’t think they could have talked her out of it once she found out. Mom just loves cock, as much as she can get.”

“Well, that’s probably why your parents got invited to stay over. They will probably fuck all night and half of the morning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.