The New Neighbors - Cover

The New Neighbors

Copyright© 2019 by Jean DAmour

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A single mother and her young daughter were on their way to start a new life after an ugly divorce. Near their destination, they ran into some trouble. I was there to help. My only intent was to be a gentleman, but the two ladies had other ideas...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

Sally Sportwood looked askance at the pair as they sat down to dinner. She recognized the aura of a very satisfied girl, and Jeremy couldn’t wipe the smile off of his face. Lydia noticed it too, and the two women nodded at each other. Of course, Tom and I were oblivious to the byplay, and were deeply engaged in a conversation about the near term prospects in the stock market.

Dinner was lovely but Emily and Jeremy hardly noticed it seemed. They were acting as if there was no one else within five miles, much less in the same dining room with them.

After dinner, as was the custom at a Sportwood soiree, the gentlemen retired to the library for brandy and cigars and the ladies all gathered in the parlor.

Lydia told me later that Emily was lionized by all of the ladies and everyone complimented her on the way she handled the altercation earlier in the evening. Emily, of course, didn’t let any of this go to her head, and simply responded politely to all of the compliments.

After a bit, Sally gave Lydia a high sign. Lydia took Emily by the hand and the three ladies left the room to have a little private chat. Lydia’s report of the conversation made me even prouder of my new found daughter than I had previously been.

“Emily, tell me the truth. You and Jeremy had sex out in the garden this evening, didn’t you?” Sally said.

“Mrs. Sportwood, I will only say that in the short time that I have known Jeremy, I have come to regard him with a great deal of esteem. And I believe that he returns the sentiment. As to your direct question, it is my belief that neither ladies nor gentlemen kiss and tell. Nor do they not kiss and tell that either. Therefore, I can neither confirm nor deny any intimate contact between the two of us. If I judge his character correctly, I believe he will tell you the same thing. If I don’t judge correctly, then I’m afraid that our relationship will be very short-lived. If you are offended in any way by my answer, I am most humbly sorry.”

“Sally,” Lydia said, “You and I have met our match.”

“I’m afraid so. Well, Emily, despite your tender age, you appear to be most grown up. Given that the big bag of raging hormones that calls himself my son is going to find a way to experience the pleasures of the flesh, I cannot imagine a better partner than you, dear. I am so very happy that circumstances have brought you into our circle of intimate friends. I shall not pry further into your private life nor that of my son, however, as a person of considerable experience I reserve the right to give you youngsters some advice with which I am certain your mother will agree.

“I am not prepared at this stage of my life to become a grandmother, and despite your amazing maturity I believe that you are even less prepared for motherhood. So I urge you to exercise the utmost caution to prevent such an unwelcome and inconvenient occurrence.”

“Sally, I took Em to see Dr. Mons just this last week because her cycle was somewhat irregular and attended by more than the average discomfort. He put her on birth control right away. I think we have little to worry about on that score,” Lydia said.

“Oh, my, that is good news. My, we have been absent from the other ladies too long. Let’s rejoin them since this party is about to break up soon. By the way, Lydia, please don’t rush off. I would like you and John to stay for a bit after the rest have gone home.”

Thirty minutes later, most of the guests began to say their goodbyes and soon the party consisted of Tom, Sally, Jeremy, Lydia, Emily, and myself.

“Jeremy, why don’t you take Emily down to the screening room? You two kids can watch a movie. We don’t want you youngsters bored with our grown-up talk. We won’t be down to bother you at all and we’ll call on the house phone if we need you.”

Jeremy took Emily by the hand and the two disappeared in a flash.

As soon as the kids were gone, Sally turned to Lydia and said, “Lydia, we asked you to stay after the party tonight because we want to share something with you. John has told Tom that, even though he has only known you for a short time, that you are apparently quite open and free about your relationships.”

I picked up the thread of the conversation at that point, “Lydia, Tom and Sally are swingers. I and they have had a three-way relationship for some time now, and rather than lose what the three of us find to be a very satisfying arrangement, we all agreed that we would like to invite you to become part of our ménage.”

“Sally, you mean to tell me that these two lechers have been doubling up on you?” Lydia asked with a chuckle.

“Yes they have, and they have nearly worn me out. Neither one of them is ever content to just watch; they both want to get into me at the same time.”

“Well, I tell you what. Drop your drawers, boys. If Tom’s dick is half as nice as my John’s I’ll be happy to take you both on.”

“Would you and John like to spend the night, Lydia?” Sally asked.

“I think that would be lovely. May we, John?”

“Of course,” I said.

Sally picked up the phone and pushed the intercom button for the screening room.

“Jeremy darling, Lydia and John are going to stay the night. When you two are done with your movie, show Emily to the green guest room next to your room. Make sure there are fresh towels in the bathroom. Good night, dear. I’ll be having Maria serve brunch on the patio whenever you two want to come down tomorrow morning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.