The New Neighbors - Cover

The New Neighbors

Copyright© 2019 by Jean DAmour

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A single mother and her young daughter were on their way to start a new life after an ugly divorce. Near their destination, they ran into some trouble. I was there to help. My only intent was to be a gentleman, but the two ladies had other ideas...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

Lydia sucked my cock, I licked her cunt, fucked her cunt, and had her up the ass. And Emily watched, learned, and asked questions.

Emily was especially interested in how she should use her tongue when sucking cock, and was delighted to know that the techniques she had learned licking her mother’s clitty were applicable when having a man in her mouth.

So the next night, she was eager to get started.

“Daddy, are you going to do everything to me that you did to Mom last night?” she asked as she dropped her robe to reveal her completely naked fourteen-year-old body.

“We will do everything you want to do, Em dear. I see you shaved your pussy hair all off. Your little girl slit is so lovely and inviting that way.”

“Mom said that you would like it if I appeared to be a couple of years younger than I actually am. Is that right, Daddy? Do you like the idea of fucking and sucking with little girls?”

“Yes, my pet, and you fulfill that fantasy nicely. Now, what would you like me to do with this first, Em darling?” I asked grasping my hard prick at the base of the shaft and waving it at her.

“May I please have it in my cunt, Daddy? And as soon as you cum in me, please take it out and give it to me to suck. I want to taste your cum mixed with my pussy juice. Here I am, Daddy. I’m on my back with my little girl legs spread wide. Get on top of me and fuck me, please!”

I placed my cockhead at the vestibule of her fuck hole and gently slid the instrument deeply into her. Her hymen had been ruptured some time ago from the abundant finger fucking the girl was allowed and encouraged to enjoy in her bath and in her bed at night. I was in the girl to the balls.

“Ahhh,” she gasped. “I feel you all the way in, Daddy. It is so wonderful to have your fat cock in my cunt. You may fuck faster and harder, if you like. You won’t hurt me, I’m sure. Mmm, push all the way in. Yes, just like that. You are going to make me cum!”

“My little girl likes her first fuck, does she?” I began to fuck more rapidly. She wiggled her ass as I thrust into her. Soon she was panting and gasping, my balls exploded and filled her little girl fuckhole with hot cum, and she screamed out loud, “I’m cumming, Daddy. I’m cumming on your fuck! Quick, Daddy, put it in my mouth!”

I gave her my sopping wet dick to suck, and she gobbled it down, delighting in the mingled flavors of her own cunt sauce and my cum.

“Oh, Daddy, that was the very best.”

“And I loved putting my cock up inside of my very own little girl. And I love this fantasy of you being my actual daughter. It is actually an easy fantasy to fulfill because I love you as much as if I had fucked you into your mother’s belly myself, maybe even more.”

“Well, I love you more than I loved my real daddy, that’s for sure. Of course, that really isn’t a very good measure. I love you as much as any little girl has every loved her real daddy, and I love you extra ‘cause you let me enjoy your cock. It’s your turn to choose, Daddy. You want me to suck you off, or do you want to fuck me in the bottom hole?”

“I think I would like to fuck your cute little butt right now, sweetie. Pull your knees up to your chest, and spread your thighs. I’m going to put some of this lubricant in and around your little pink pucker, and then a little on my cockhead before I try to get into you that way. You tell me to stop if it hurts too much, understand?”

“Yes, Daddy, but I don’t mind if it hurts a little as long as I’m giving you pleasure.”

“Ok, here goes, my cock is at your bottom hole. I’m pushing in. Oh, there, the head popped in. Does it hurt, sweetie?”

“Um, just a little. Go on, Daddy, push it in. Fuck my ass! I want to feel your big sack against my butt when you get all the way in. Unnngh, can you tickle my clitty while you fuck me, please. I would like to cum when you shoot into my poopy hole.”

“Grrr, ahhh,” I grunted as I slid my fat rammer into her little pink hole. I gave her what she wished for; my balls banged against her butt cheeks as I fucked deep in her asshole. And I made her cum by flicking her clit back and forth.

Just as I started to squirt into her bowels, she had a nice shuddering cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.