The New Neighbors - Cover

The New Neighbors

Copyright© 2019 by Jean DAmour

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A single mother and her young daughter were on their way to start a new life after an ugly divorce. Near their destination, they ran into some trouble. I was there to help. My only intent was to be a gentleman, but the two ladies had other ideas...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

While Lydia and Emily were keeping their doctor appointment, I made a few phone calls. The Home School Association was having a soiree this coming Saturday at Tom and Sally Sportwood’s palatial home on the hill overlooking town. Tom and Sally were good friends of mine having been my clients in one of the matters that proved so lucrative for me and was the primary reason I was able to retire so early in life. They were also Jeremy’s parents.

The idea that Lydia and I were considering home schooling for Emily was sufficient for entrée for her to the party. So I called them when I thought they would be on the way home and told Lydia that she should go shopping for a nice cocktail dress for Em to wear Saturday.

I could hear Emily’s squeals of delight as Lydia relayed the conversation.

Three hours later they were home with boxes and bags. I had forgotten that a new dress meant new shoes, handbag, a hairdresser appointment, etc. ad infinitum. But the glow of happiness that Emily radiated was worth it all.

“Daddy,” she said holding up her little pill dispenser, “tomorrow night I’m going to be fuckable!” Giggle.

“You are?” I asked in mock incredulity, “My goodness, who do you think we can get on such short notice to fuck you?”

“Oh, Daddy, you big tease. Mommy said I could have you to myself all night!’

“She did, did she? Well, considering the advantages of having your exquisite person to enjoy for an entire night, I suppose I must forgive her presumptuousness. Now, up to my room, both of you. Strip naked is the word, Ms. Lydia shall ride my upstanding prick, and Ms. Emily will sit on my face. The tableau will continue until all three of us have cum.”

Emily ran upstairs with a squeal and she was naked with her legs spread by the time Lydia and I got there.

“John, may I kiss my own dear daughter’s cunt before we begin you program?”

“You may, and I shall offer the dear girl my prickhead to kiss, short of cumming of course, until you are disposed to commence riding me.”

The entire program was conducted with great enthusiasm by all parties involved. And Emily insisted on finishing by cleaning my still erect instrument of the cunt sauce and cum coating resulting from the just completed fuck of her mother.

I rewarded the girl with a mouthful of my creamy discharge which she greedily swallowed.

Lydia chose to cook dinner that evening, having been able to assemble the ingredients for a most excellent meatloaf.

Lydia and I had retired to the front room to watch some TV while Emily did the dishes and tidied up the kitchen and she was just coming out to join us when the phone rang.

I recognized the number on my phone, and answered, “Hello, Tom.”

“I’m sorry Mr. Thicke, this is actually Jeremy Sportwood. I was just borrowing my dad’s phone because it has your number in it. And actually, I was calling to talk to Emily, if I could.”

I handed Emily the phone, “It’s for you, Em.”

Emily took the phone, “Yes?”

“Oh, yes, Dad mentioned you. Thank you so much for the invitation to your party this Saturday.”

Pause.

“Oh, my goodness. I’ll have to thank Daddy extra especially for the compliment. And, yes, I would love to ... dress? Um, I’m wearing a light green chiffon cocktail dress; I do hope it is appropriate?”

Pause.

“Well, thank you, Jeremy. You know, Dad said that you are a real gentleman. Now I know that he wasn’t just saying that – he really meant it.”

“Yes, bye. See you Saturday evening.”

Em hung up the phone and let out a deafening squeal of sheer delight.

She looked at us, and seeing our quizzical and expectant faces, said, “Mr. Jeremy Sportwood just told me that he has the honor to request that, I, Emily Pincslot, attend this Saturday evening’s event as his particular special guest and date! He said that Daddy told everyone that not only was I an exquisitely beautiful girl, but that I was a young lady of considerable breeding that any young man would be honored to escort. Can you imagine!

Then he wanted to know what color my dress was going to be. Dunno why he wanted to know that. But then he said that I would probably be the most beautiful girl at the party. I am just tingly all over. And you, sweet Daddy, to say such nice things to other people about me!”

“I’m just telling the truth, Em dear. You are an exquisite creature.”

“I did a pretty good job raising her, in spite of our circumstances, didn’t I?” Lydia asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.