The New Neighbors - Cover

The New Neighbors

Copyright© 2019 by Jean DAmour

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A single mother and her young daughter were on their way to start a new life after an ugly divorce. Near their destination, they ran into some trouble. I was there to help. My only intent was to be a gentleman, but the two ladies had other ideas...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

We managed to get two of the bedrooms and the kitchen set up before it started to get time for supper. I called and ordered a couple of pizzas and we retired to my place to have our meal.

“Thank you for the pizza, Daddy. My favorite,” Emily said.

“My pleasure, sweetheart.”

“John, my pussy is tingling remembering how masterfully you handled the problem with the truck rental company. I just can’t stand it. I want you to fuck me right now and I want Emily to watch,” Lydia said as she slipped off her blue jeans and panties.

Ever obliging of a damsel in distress, I shucked off all of my clothes and presented my new lover with a throbbing erection in good condition to give her the fuck she craved.

The mother spread her thighs wide and the daughter guided my cock to the mark.

“Daddy, Mommy is so juicy and you are going to cum a lot, too. You two are going to make a big mess.”

“That’s right, Em sweetie. Look, I’m in your mother to the balls.”

“Oh, John, fuck my cunt!”

“Daddy, after you cum, may I clean Mom’s juices off of your cock with my mouth? Your dick will be the first one I have ever sucked and it will be so exciting if I can taste Mom on you.”

I put my heart and soul into my work, and soon Lydia was cumming on my cock and shortly thereafter I blew a huge load of warm, creamy cum into the depths of her fuck channel.

As I withdrew, Emily’s head was in position to capture my cockhead in her mouth. She was able to take nearly my entire cock into her mouth, forcing the head into her throat. It was a blowjob that belied her inexperience. I knew then I had made a good decision to agree to be the girl’s sexual mentor.

“Look, Em,” I said as she pulled her mouth from my cock, “look at what a sopping wet mess your Mother’s cunt is. See my cum dripping out? Do you think I should eat her out and make her cum again?”

Emily’s response shocked and delighted both me and Lydia, “No, Daddy, let me do it. I want to taste the both of you together. And I wanna make my Mommy cum!” She didn’t wait for an answer; she simply dove in and started to suck cunt.

The young girl was bent over at the waist so that she could get her face down between her mother’s thighs, so I just put my hands between her legs and lifted her small body so that I could glue my lips to her pussy and give her as good as she was giving her mother.

The two women were soon writhing about in the ecstasy of their cums.

In the lush aftermath of our fuck and suck session, the conversation turned to the practicalities of life.

“Lydia, I want you for my partner for the rest of my life. I have never been one to stand on much ceremony, and if you were to simply agree to be my life companion, that would be just fine with me. But, given that we live in a fairly conservative community, and given the difficulties that arise with informal and not legally sanctioned partnerships, we should consider a legal union.”

“Yes, you are right, John. I would prefer that there be an officially recognized union, but draw the line at any sort of religious ceremony. I don’t do churches of any kind if I can possibly avoid it. We haven’t discussed this before, so I hope I not offending you, but I simply cannot abide the hypocrisy of the religious deluded.”

“I am so relieved to hear you say that Lydia darling. I am of quite the same mind. But we need another opinion at this point. Emily, what is your take on all of this?”

“I had some friends at school who got convinced by someone’s older brother to go to church and become ‘born again’. They were all nice kids before that, but then turned into such jerks. One of them even told me I was going to go to hell because I questioned some of their beliefs. I never actually disagreed with them, I just asked a couple of questions, and immediately I was like, something smelly on the bottom of their shoes.

As far as you two getting together, Whoopee! I love the idea. I just hope Mom won’t get all jealous and mad if I fuck her husband once in a while.”

We all had a good laugh at that one, and then we started to discuss what we should do with the house that Lydia had just purchased. She owned it free and clear as it turned out, so I suggested that she rent it out.

“I have some connections with a Real Estate and Property Management company that I did some legal work for some years ago. I’m sure they could find suitable tenants. As far as accommodations for you and Emily, there is plenty of room here. And I have more than sufficient means to support the three of us. I actually retired a couple of years ago. I had won a couple of very lucrative civil cases and then made some extremely fortunate investments with my sudden windfall.

“Consequently, I am now living a life of comparative leisure. Your rental income can go into a college fund for Emily, and over the next four years that should come to a very tidy sum. Meanwhile, we are right next door so that if anything needs attention, we can take care of it right away. A little extra home maintenance will keep me gainfully employed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.