The New Neighbors - Cover

The New Neighbors

Copyright© 2019 by Jean DAmour

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A single mother and her young daughter were on their way to start a new life after an ugly divorce. Near their destination, they ran into some trouble. I was there to help. My only intent was to be a gentleman, but the two ladies had other ideas...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

“John, I have never in my life been so delightfully fucked. And your lips and tongue are simply magical. I want you to know that if you did get my belly up, then I will take full responsibility. Trapping a man in such a fashion doesn’t follow my personal moral compass.”

“Lydia darling, remember, you warned me. The choice to ride you ‘bareback’ was mine, and any consequences must be shared. If it happens that you are in a condition at length to become a mother, than I shall, in every sense of the word, be a father. And if pretty little Emily will have me, I shall be her father, too.”

“Oh, my dearest John, make me cum again. Use me in whatever way gives you the most pleasure.”

My cock, which had begun to soften, was nonetheless well ensconced in Lydia’s sheath, and her request to be used had a telling effect. We had a long, slow, leisurely fuck at the conclusion of which I again filled her womb with my seed.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to either of us, our little tryst had a witness. Lydia’s loud cry when she peaked while I was sucking her cunt had disturbed little Emily’s sleep and she had come downstairs to investigate. Lydia was just asking me to fuck her when Emily reached a point half-way down the stairs from whence she could witness the entire act.

We came to find out later that, far from being aghast at the sight of her naked mother being ravished by an equally naked man, the young girl was delighted. She had just turned 14 a week prior and her hormones were beginning to rage. As she watched her mother being taken in full fuck, her little girl hand slipped under the waistband of her panties, slid down across the front of her as yet hairless cunny, and with her middle finger, began to strum her juvenile clitty.

Lydia and I arose from the sofa and gathered our clothing. We decided that, just in case Emily needed her in the night, Lydia should sleep in the spare bedroom and I should retire to my bed. An unnecessary precaution as it played out, but we acted out of an abundance of caution. Emily had seen us get up and was able to retire to her room before we noticed that she had been in a position to witness our tryst.

It was early the next morning when Lydia and I discovered that we had been discovered. I woke earlier than usual and went to the kitchen to prepare a nice breakfast for my guests. The ladies came down just as I was starting to set the table.

“I wasn’t sure what you like for breakfast, so there is a bit of everything. I scrambled the eggs, but if you like them another way, I have plenty and can make what you like.”

“This is all very lovely, really,” said Lydia And Emily added, “Oh it is wonderful! And after breakfast, I’m going to clean up the kitchen. I know that you and Mom have a lot to talk about this morning, don’t you?”

I looked at Lydia quizzically, but she looked down at her plate avoiding my glance.

“Well, I’m just wondering,” Emily continued, “Do you think you made a little girl baby or a little boy baby in my Mom’s belly last night?”

I blushed deeply and noticed that Lydia’s neck had begun to color.

“I saw you all naked, Mom, and I saw you naked, Mr. John. I saw you put your big stiff man thing inside of Mom when she asked you to fuck her. Was it nice when he filled your pussy with his cock, Mom?”

Lydia recovered quickly, saying, “Yes, it was lovely Emily dear. Having a man who loves you inside of you depositing his seed is one of the most wonderful feelings you can ever have.”

“Are you angry with us, Emily?” I asked.

“Oh, no, Mr. John, not at all. I thought it was beautiful the way you loved on my mother. And I’m so happy that she enjoyed it with you. And I heard what you said about wanting to be my Daddy. I hope you will. My real father was mean and nasty. He tried to touch me, and I think if Mom hadn’t caught him he would have tried to force me to do sex things with him.”

“From what your mother told me, I suspect you are right, Emily. But I hope for your sake that is all water under the bridge. Yes, if it is ok with your mother, I will act in the place of your father. I promise to love you, cherish you, and protect you. I promise to never hurt you, physically or emotionally.”

“Mom? Can I call him Daddy?”

“Of course you can, dear. Now give your Daddy a big kiss. And I mean a big girl kiss.”

Emily got up and put a huge lip-lock on me, sucking my lips and giving me plenty of tongue. My whole body tingled and my cock engorged. I looked at Lydia and she just smirked.

I took Lydia by the hand and led her upstairs to my room leaving Emily to fulfill her promise of cleaning up the kitchen.

“Now, young lady, tell me what that was all about.”

“It is really quite simple, John. Emily and I are very much alike. She is a bundle of raging hormones and I’m as horny as a Billy Goat on Viagra. I love the feel, touch, and smell of a man. I love the thought that I would be totally under his control if he wanted me to be, but he never needs to so he doesn’t. Does that make sense?”

“Yeah, it does, I think.”

“Well, Em wants to sense all of those things. She knows that I gave myself to my father when I was young. He never forced me, he only let it be known that I could learn physical love from him if I wanted it. He passed away when Em was only 3, so he never got to offer her the same education. My husband, Em’s father, was totally different. He ruled by force and coercion. He made me hate sex and he was going to teach Emily the same thing.

“But then I found you last night. You are like my father come back to life. You are a gentle, caring, and considerate lover. Your sole purpose is your partner’s pleasure. In fact, I think you only consent to being pleasured yourself because you think your partner enjoys it. You may never know how hard you made me cum when you ate my pussy last night. And then I nearly had another when I sucked you off and your cum sprayed in to the back of my mouth.

“This morning, before we came down, Emily told me that she had seen you and I having that lovely fuck and that she had overheard our conversation. She simply said, ‘Mom, will you let John teach me like Grandpa taught you?”

I gasped at the very idea. “What all did your father teach you, Lydia?”

“Oh absolutely everything, John. He enjoyed all of my openings and used all of his vast knowledge to learn everything about my body and all of the pleasures that a man can provide.”

“You are asking me to fuck your 14-year-old daughter,” I sputtered.

“In her mouth, in her cunt, and in her ass. And to pleasure her with your mouth, tongue, fingers, and cock. And you will be a very busy boy, because I won’t stand for you to neglect me in the process.”

“I ... I ... don’t know what to say.” I blurted.

“Don’t say anything right now, dearest. Just take out your cock and then tell me which of my holes you want to fuck. You can answer after you have cum. I don’t want you to decide under duress.”

Lydia was naked almost before I could blink, and the only thing I could think of is how beautiful her mouth looked. So I had her lie on her side and then leaned over the edge of the bed with my steel-hard cock pointed at her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.