The New Neighbors - Cover

The New Neighbors

Copyright© 2019 by Jean DAmour

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A single mother and her young daughter were on their way to start a new life after an ugly divorce. Near their destination, they ran into some trouble. I was there to help. My only intent was to be a gentleman, but the two ladies had other ideas...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

Emily went to her own bed that night after having a nice cum while having a sixty-nine with her mother. I benefited by having the taste of the young girl on her mother’s mouth when I kissed her before sliding my cock balls-deep into Lydia’s cunt.

“Mmm, your face smells like your little girl’s pussy.”

“Oh, your naughty man thing is so very long and stiff!”

“The better to fuck you with, my dear. Your cunt is extra tight tonight, I think. Shall I spend inside, or would you like it on your belly and tits, or perhaps in your mouth?”

“It is an auspicious time for you to fuck a child into my belly. I will do my best to provide you with a girl child so that you can raise up your own little incestuous lover to comfort you in your old age.”

“Oh, my love! I am jetting my seed into your belly now. Until we are sure your belly is up, we must make sure that Tom uses a condom if he has you in cunt.”

“Yes, that would be best. I’m sure he won’t mind, and he can always use my bottom hole or mouth if he would eschew the condom.”

We had three more fucks that night, all in cunt. Lydia was swimming in my sperm by the time we dozed off. When Emily came to wake us, she said, “Oh, you two positively reek of fucking. And look at your pussy, Mother. It is dripping with John’s cum!”

Lydia spread her legs wide, and said, “John is trying to fuck a baby sister for you into my belly. But I don’t think our chances would be diminished if you want to suck me, Em dear.”

Emily didn’t need another invitation. She glued her lips to Lydia’s well-fucked vulva and began to suck, lick, and tongue-fuck her mother with great abandon. I took advantage of Emily’s all-fours position to slip my prick into her tight young teenage asshole. Her little pink rosebud was irresistible.

We had just sat down to breakfast, all of us in the nude, when Jeremy arrived.

“I know I’m kind of early, but my balls are full of cum and they ache. I can’t wait to get into my beautiful, sweet Emily.”

“You sweet talker, you. You are just saying that because you need to cum. Well, you are just going to have to wait until after breakfast. Now sit down and I’ll scramble a couple more eggs,” Emily said.

Jeremy stripped naked so as not to be the only one with clothes on while Emily prepared his breakfast. When she served him and sat down, she said, “Well, Jer, do you think that you have received enough instruction that you are willing to attempt entry into my asshole today, or must I continue to content myself with being fucked in my mouth and cunt?”

She watched as Jeremy’s semi-flaccid prick sprang up to full attention at Emily’s off-hand but extremely indecent suggestion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.