The New Neighbors - Cover

The New Neighbors

Copyright© 2019 by Jean DAmour

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A single mother and her young daughter were on their way to start a new life after an ugly divorce. Near their destination, they ran into some trouble. I was there to help. My only intent was to be a gentleman, but the two ladies had other ideas...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

Jeremy and Emily slept in until about 8:30 and decided that since they intended to tell their parents what they had been up to all night, that it didn’t matter that they both smelled like they had just been having sex when they went down to breakfast. So they just put on robes and went down to the back patio where they found a lovely brunch set out.

Tom, Sally, Lydia, and I were just enjoying Bloody Marys before having something to eat when the youngsters came down.

Sally looked at Lydia and gave her a knowing smile, then looked at Emily and her son. She said, “Well, if you wanted to keep your activities on the QT you two, you probably should have taken a shower.”

“No need, Mom,” Jeremy said, “we decided that we were going to tell you everything. Well, Em is going to tell you everything, and she is going to do it laying across my lap so that I can give her bare bottom a spank every time she says something really naughty.”

Emily laid across Jeremy’s lap and he pulled up the hem of her robe to expose her pretty little teenage ass to everyone.

“Doesn’t she have a lovely bottom, Dad?”

“Yes, it is a most attractive young ass.”

“Em, I think it is time to start your confession.”

“Yes, Sir. Mom, Dad, Mr. and Mrs. Sportwood. It started when Jeremy took me for a walk in the garden. Before we went out, I went in the bathroom and took off my panties. Then, when we stopped in the middle of the garden where we couldn’t be seen, I let him kiss me. That’s when I told him that I wasn’t wearing anything under my dress. He is a very clever boy – he put his hand up under my skirts and finger fucked my cunt to a cum.”

Jeremy gave her two nice swats. “One for saying ‘fuck’ and one for saying ‘cunt’”

“He did it so nice that I made him stand up in front of me and took out his cock.”

Swat.

“Then I sucked it.”

Swat.

“And made him cum in my mouth.”

Swat.

“Later, when we went down to the media room, I didn’t want to watch a movie. I just wanted your beautiful son to fuck me in the cunt with his nice fat cock.”

Swat. Swat. Swat.

“So he took me up to his room, we got all bare naked, and then I sucked him again, he fucked me, then while I still had a cuntfull of his boy cream, he sucked my cunt and made me cum.”

Swat. Swat. Swat. Swat. Swat. “Damn, I lost count,” Jeremy said.

“Just give me a couple more, sweetie. Just in case.”

Swat, swat.

“Well, is that all?” Susan asked.

“Um, no. I wanted him to fuck my ass, but he was afraid he didn’t know how to do it right and didn’t want to hurt me. So we had another regular fuck, but this time he got behind me when I was on my knees and he did it like doggies do it.”

“I’m so happy that you had a good time, Emily dear,” Lydia said, “and it is time that your dad and I told you what we have been up to last night.”

“Um lemme guess,” Emily said with a sly smile, “You and Dad and Tom and Sally all got naked together and fucked, right?”

“That’s right dear. We had a lovely time. Last night was the first time I have ever been double fucked. Dad was in my cunt and Tom put his lovely instrument into my asshole at the same time. It was a most delicious encounter. Then these dear lovely men treated Sally to the same thing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.