The New Neighbors - Cover

The New Neighbors

Copyright© 2019 by Jean DAmour

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A single mother and her young daughter were on their way to start a new life after an ugly divorce. Near their destination, they ran into some trouble. I was there to help. My only intent was to be a gentleman, but the two ladies had other ideas...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Small Breasts  

The 20-foot rental truck in front of me was clearly having engine trouble. It was barely going 20 miles per hour and there was black smoke from the tailpipe. The truck finally pulled over and I stopped behind to see if the guy could use some help.

I waited a couple of minutes and then got up and walked up toward the front of the truck where I noticed a young woman who couldn’t have been much over 30, if that. She gesturing wildly as she spoke into her cell phone.

“What do you mean, you can’t do anything about it until tomorrow? I’m three blocks from my destination and your piece-of-crap truck conked out on me. I don’t have any cash and the only place I have to stay is my new home. But I can’t stay there without my household goods. So what am I supposed to do?”

Silence for a few seconds.

“I just TOLD you, you stupid fuck, I don’t have any money to pay for a hotel room!”

Apparently, the rental company representative hung up on her.

“Excuse me, I couldn’t help overhearing. Did you say that your new place is three blocks from here?”

“Yes, I did. What does that matter to you?”

“Well, I just thought maybe ... is your new address 473 Lucy Street by any chance?”

“Um, yes it is. How did you know... ?”

“I’m John Thicke,” I said, extending my hand, “Welcome neighbor. I live at 471 Lucy. You are my new next-door-neighbor.”

“Oh, oh my goodness, I’m so sorry I was so short with you,” she said as she shook my hand, “I’m Lydia Pincslot. I’m so sorry that I have to meet you under these rather trying circumstances. I think you must have overheard me describing my predicament to that Neanderthal at the truck rental company.”

“Yes, you do seem to be in a bit of a pickle...”

As I paused to gather my thoughts, the door to the passenger side of the truck cab opened and a most exquisite young creature emerged.

“John, this is my daughter Emily. Emily, say hello to Mr. Thicke, our new neighbor.”

“How do you do, Sir.”

“I’m charmed,” I said, “Ms. Pincslot, I have a proposal to make. A completely decent one, I assure you. Mine is a four-bedroom house, and since my wife passed away last year, I have been rattling around that place all alone. I insist that you and your daughter come and stay with me for a day or two, until this mess gets straightened out.”

Lydia started to object, purely for form’s sake, but I cut her off. “No, I will not hear any objections about imposition. The pleasure of your company will more than offset whatever minor inconvenience might ensue. And of course, there is no quid pro quo. Simply a neighbor helping a neighbor in need.”

I helped the ladies put their luggage in the back of my Toyota Highlander, checked that the truck was secure, saw them seated comfortably, and drove on home.

Two minutes later, we pulled up in front of my house. Lydia wanted to quickly walk through her new place, so I accompanied them. The house was a modest three-bedroom, two bath ranch and seemed to be in very good condition inside. The kitchen had been redone, complete with new appliances, and there was nicely maintained hardwood floors throughout.

Satisfied that all was well with her house, she followed me back to my place.

“Well, ladies, what shall we do about supper?”

Lydia and Emily looked at each other, suddenly realizing that they had planned to make a meal from some groceries that were in a cooler that was locked up in the back of their broken down truck.

“I’m really not that hungry, Mr. Thicke,” Emily dissembled.

“Hmm, I think we need to get a couple of things straight right off the bat, Miss Emily. In the first place, I’m John. And in the second place, even little fibs for the purpose of trying not to impose are more dishonesty than I care to deal with. So, I am prepared to have you both as my guests at any one of several fine establishments in the vicinity. The only thing that must be done is to decide which. What sort of cuisine would tickle your particular fancy this evening?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.