24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

“I think these will do nicely,” Cassie says when Yingshe drops the three costumes onto the counter. “These kind of have a Christmas feel to them.”

“They will make the holidays something to remember,” the blue beauty says.

“I still am amazed at how you got the make to look so real on you,” Cassie coos. “The holly is a real nice touch.”

“It’s Christmas after all,” Yingshe says.

“How much will this be?”

“They’re free.”

Cassie blinks, looking dumbfounded for a moment. “I sorry, I don’t think I heard you right.”

Yingshe shakes her head. “No, you heard correctly. They are free. They have been sitting in the back room for a while. I’m just glad to finally get rid of them.”

“I hate to argue, but money is money, right?” Cassie asks. “I mean especially around the holidays.”

“Then consider these my gift to you,” Yingshe continues, unfazed by the woman’s determination to pay for them. “I haven’t done anything charitable this year.”

“Alright, but only if you insist,” the woman says, grabbing up the three outfits.

“I do,” the broker says.

Cassie heads for the door and nearly bumps into a redhead boy coming in. He has his head turned so he doesn’t see her until the last second. “Oh, sorry miss,” he says, turning back to hold the door open for her.

“That’s quite alright,” she says to him. “And thank you.”

The boy nods and says, “Merry Christmas.”

Cassie smiles to him then starts for her car. She has all her shopping down. In fact she had it finished weeks ago. But it wasn’t until yesterday that she decided to do something fun and exciting for Christmas. After talking to her two daughters, they decided they needed to do something special. Doing so would only be made better if they could role play a little. And that is when Cassie had to start looking for costumes. She lucked out going into that costume shop. It must be new because she cannot remember seeing it there. In fact, she cannot ever remember seeing a building, empty or otherwise, in that lot. With a shrug, she tosses the costumes in the front seat. As she is about to go around to the other side, she spots someone she hasn’t seen in a long time.

“Hunter!” she calls out, waving her hand high in the air. “Hunter, is that you?”

Hunter stops as he exits the store with a bag in his hand and looks her way. “Mrs. Steinbeck?”

“Oh, it is you,” she says cheerily, quickly crossing back over toward him. “How have you been?”

“I’ve been at college,” he says. “Gosh, I haven’t seen you since ninth grade.”

“That was what, five years ago?” she asks.

“Six,” he corrects. “I took a year off before I went to college. Did you ever get your teaching degree?”

Cassie nods. “I did. It wasn’t hard. I almost stayed a substitute.”

“Well, I’m happy for you,” he says, meaning it.

“So have you found anyone special since then?”

“I have, but I’m not sure the long distance is working out,” he says. “Are you still with your husband?”

“Yes, I am,” she says. “In fact, besides my one time indiscretion, we have stayed together.”

“Did he find out?”

“OH no, certainly not,” she quickly answers. “I think I’d be in more trouble than you. No, we just worked things out and have been going strong since.”

“That’s good to hear,” Hunter says. “I, um, need to get home...”

“That lady friend of yours must be waiting,” she kids.

“Yes, she is,” he agrees.

“Alright then,” Cassie puffs. “It was good seeing you again after all these years. I hope you do well in school. And Merry Christmas.”

“Same to you,” he says. As she turns to walk back to her car, he calls out to her again. “You got any advice for my relationship?”

She turns around and smiles. “If you are serious about her and want it to work out, take the plunge.” Then she turns back around without another word. She took the plunge after their time in the gym, only it wasn’t with Hunter. Being married with two girls was not something she really wanted to upset. So she chose to take the plunge back into her marriage and it was for the best.

Cassie gets in her car, closes the door and takes a moment to sit and think back on Hunter and that time in her life. She shivers form the cold. “I almost made a mistake,” she says to herself before cranking up the car.


Trey sits in his favorite chair, drinking down a hot cup of hot chocolate. The television is off and his wife and daughters are nowhere to be seen. They are supposed to be sitting down together watching Christmas movies. After the last one, Cassie and the girls left the room, using the excuse to need to use the bathroom. What he didn’t think about at the time was how they all went upstairs to do so. There is a bathroom down stairs too, but none of them went to it. He looks up at the clock to see that it has been nearly a half hour since the movie ended and they left.

Normally they stay up Christmas Eve watching movies until midnight then they open presents. Once all the excitement fades, they go to bed and sleep in on Christmas Day. Tonight though, the girls seem to have something else planned. Looking over to their three cups sitting on the coffee table, he is certain theirs is cold by now. And for them to leave three perfectly good, hot cups of hot chocolate means they have something special planned. He sits his cup down next to his chair and stands up deciding to go and do a little spying. He hates waiting, usually getting caught trying to see what they got him for Christmas as they are wrapping gifts. It has gotten harder and harder each year since they usually wait for him to go to work or something before wrapping them. A few years ago they even started tapping the gifts really good to keep him from peeking. Now he just has to remember which step creaks as to let them know he’s coming...

When he turns toward the hallway, Kimberly, his oldest daughter is standing there with a cute little barkeep dress. At least he thinks it’s her. She looks a lot like Kimberly only different. The girl has short purple hair with tiny horns poking out the top. Her eyes are yellow and her skin is a bluish hue. He turns around, feeling someone standing suddenly behind him. He is stunned to see what also looks like his wife with the same dress, hair, eyes and skin. “I, uh...” he stammers out, not knowing at all what to say. He can barely comprehend what it is he is seeing in the first place.

“We wanted to surprise you with something special this year,” Cassie says with a smile.

“You are a great dad,” Jessica, his other daughter says, stepping in from the kitchen. She looks just like her mother and sister.

In fact, all three look so similar they could probably pass as triplets. “Are you serious?” he asks, not able to take his eyes off any of them for long.

“Very serious, Daddy,” Kimberly says, drawing his attention back toward her. “This is your Christmas present from all of us.”

Trey’s eyes stray for a second toward the tree. “What about all of ... uh ... those?”

“Would you rather open them now instead of playing with us?” Jessica asks.

“Or would you rather just have me?” Cassie asks. “Cause it would be a shame if that was the case.”

“I sure as hell cannot turn down all three of you,” he says.

“Good,” Cassie coos. “Then let’s start unwrapping your gifts, but makes sure you don’t take off our clothes all the way.

It is Trey’s turn to smile as a grin appears on his face from ear to ear. “This is definitely not what I expected.”

“It is hard to surprise you,” Cassie says, taking Jessica’s hand to lead her to the couch. Kimberly walks over to her father. She stands on her toes to reach up and kiss him. “Merry Christmas, Daddy,” she whispers.

Trey cups her cheeks in his hands and kisses her back. Instantly, his cock is hard in his pants. This is the ultimate Christmas present. He didn’t expect this, couldn’t have. And he doesn’t know how they look the way they do, but why question it? Kimberly helps the man undress. She tosses his clothes off in every direction like she would when opening regular presents. Then she grabs his hands and pulls him down to the floor.

“Ready to open your present?” she asks.

Trey nods. Not only is this a complete surprise, but it’s still only Christmas Eve. In his mind he says fuck it to tradition. He could have waited for this until the usual time, but obviously they couldn’t. Looking back he sees all the signs of their anxiousness all evening. Now that the cat is out of the bag, he’s not going to complain.

Kimberly reaches up to pull down the top of her dress to expose a pair of very developed breasts. They are nearly the same exact size of her mother’s, and just as beautiful. She guides him to his back and then she slides on top of him. She feels exceptionally warm against him as he pulls her to his lips. Their tongues cross each other’s lips, along with soft moans. Trey wasn’t sure what it would be like to kiss his daughter in less than a fatherly way, but in more of a lover’s. To his surprise it is wonderful. It remind him of Cassie when they first kissed.

Each time Kimberly pulls away, even a little, he leans forward to quickly close the gap. When they do finally break the lock, Trey cups her cheeks again and asks, “Where did you learn this stuff?”

The girl smiles and looks at her mother before looking back at him. “Mom showed us everything we needed to do to make us your perfect Christmas presents.”

Before Trey can comment on this, his daughter moves down and kisses the center of his belly. Then she licks her way halfway back up his chest before moving down again. He gets up on his elbows, lifting his upper body up to watch as she kisses down toward his crotch. As her lips gently press on the tip of his prick, he sighs heavily. Teasingly, Kimberly kisses his belly while running her hand over his rock hard, and perfectly thick member. His eyes remained glued to her, watching every erotic action this young teenager is making. Leaning down further, the girl runs her tongue from the base of his cock to the very tip of it. This action alone elicits a pleasurable moan from him. Then wrapping her lisp around his cockhead, she gives a small suck before moving to lick upward again and again, slowly working her mouth muscle along his length.

“Come here,” Trey breathes heavily. He entangles his fingers in her short purple hair, pulling her toward him. He kisses her, running a hand over her breasts. He smiles against her mouth. His other hand moves from her hair and runs over her neck and bare shoulders. It slides over the soft fabric of the costume dress, down her back and under to her bare ass.

Kimberly breaks from the kiss when she feels the tickle of his fingers there. She moves downward once again along his body. She kisses and licks every bit of his skin in her path while enjoying the sound of his groans. Finally, she slides her lips over his tool, taking more than just the tip in her mouth, sliding her tongue along to trail behind it. She bobs painstakingly slow, taking more of him each time she goes back down.

“Oh yes, Kimberly,” he groans loudly when her nose presses against his tensed belly. He gathers her purple hair with one hand, amazed that it feels so real and not at all like a wig. He begins to wonder if she cut off her long blonde hair and dyed it. Holding her head still, he reaches with his other hand to pull her sideways to him. As his erection slides in and out of her mouth, he runs his hand across her belly, moving down under the fabric.

His fingers slide past the drawstring on the outside and in between her thighs. They move along her moist slit teasingly. Kimberly moans around his cock. His touch is light, yet it doesn’t stop the muscles in her belly from twitching and contracting. He rubs her bare pussy a few times before finally sliding a digit inside, eliciting a deep moan against his member. Kimberly bob up and down a bit faster as the intensity of his finger sends jolts through her lithe body. Feeling her change in pace, he begins working his finger in and out of her snatch faster, and making it almost impossible for the girl to focus on him.

“Oh, my gosh!” she shouts, pulling her mouth free from her father’s prick. She tries to again wrap her lips against his cockhead, but it only last until his thumb finds her clit. “Uh, Daddy...” He turns her quickly, smashing his lips against her as he continues his assault on her twat.

Kimberly’s entire body gyrates against her father. She needs to feel his fingers rubbing harder. She needs to feel them deeper inside her. Before now she only had fantasies of being with the man. Hearing her mother’s idea was like a dream come true for the sisters. The costumes only enhanced the idea, making them feel so much sexier for the man. With an arm wrapped tightly around her shoulder, Trey keeps her against him, his mouth muscle tracing around inside of her lips.

Soon, the girl just cannot take it anymore. Her virgin pussy throbs for him to be inside it. She pushes his hand away and swings her leg over to straddle her father, rubbing his cock along her wet slit. Trey pushes her upward, taking a bluish-pink nipple into his mouth. He immediately swirls his tongue around it, looking up at her as he does so. Her breathing speeds up as he moves to the other breast. He returns to her lips, kissing her passionately while she rubs her twat along his entire length.

Kimberly lifts her hips and he slips two fingers quickly into her cunt as she wraps her fingers tenderly around his shaft, pointing him upward. “I want you to have my virginity, Daddy,” she says, smiling down at him.

He places a hand gently on her neck. “Daddy will be glad to make his baby into a woman.”

The girl drops herself down as he thrusts upward. With this single motion, he is fully inside her with his warm manhood filling her completely. For a moment, neither of them moves as they wait for the sudden pain to dissolve. It isn’t nearly as intense as she expected. Then, when she is ready, Kimberly begins to rock herself up and down, moaning softly at the feeling of his hard, warm prick sliding in and out of her treasure box. Trey’s hands eagerly moves over her body as he kisses her. Kimberly rocks a little faster, breathing hard against his mouth and into the kiss.

“Oh Kimberly,” he moans as he slides his fingers through her short purple hair. Arching her back, she continues sliding up and down. “You’re just amazing. Your mother taught you well.”

“I love you, Daddy,” she says as his hands come around her back, pulling her against him. He begins thrusting into her, taking control. “Oh, yes!” she cries, settling her face into his neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.