24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

“How easily will these stretch?’ Calvin asks the sales girl.

Riza bites her bottom lip and smiles. “They should stretch about as much as any pair,” she answers. Her eyes drop briefly to his crotch before returning to his face. Her face reddens when he smiles at her. “Um, I’ve got a customer to take care of. If you need any more help I’ll be up front.”

“You bet,” Calvin says. His eyes don’t leave her ass until she is out of sight.

“Problems with fitting your shorts?” a voice says, interrupting his thoughts.

Calvin turns to see a man shorter than him, but in pretty good shape, maybe a runner. “You can say that,” he says with a smirk.

“You’re a pretty big guy,” the man says. “You might want to try out the big and tall store a few stores down. They’ve probably got something that will fit better.”

At first Calvin is figuring that the man was hitting on him, but he quickly realizes he is just trying to be helpful. “That’s not really the issue,” he says matter-of-factly. “It’s my wife. When she gets in the mood, she goes to pulling and tearing...”

The man laughs. “Yeah, I know what you mean.”

“Women...” Calvin says. Then he holds out his hand and says, Calvin.”

“Yeah, no kidding,” the man says with a chuckle, shaking Calvin’s hand. “Hunter.”

“You got any other recommendations?”

“Just try to get them off before she starts,” Hunter says.

“Yeah, I’ll try that,” Calvin says, glancing out the store window at his friends harassing a woman. “I’ve, uh, got to go.”

“Hey, good luck,” Hunter says to the man’s back. Then with a shrug, he takes his purchase to the counter and pays.


“Whew! I’m sorry, I’m not used to running so far,” Karissa says to Hunter as she leans against the door.

“You didn’t do too badly,” he says with some encouragement. “You just need to get out from under the bed more and you’ll get used to it.”

“I won’t need to since you’re leaving again after Christmas,” she counters.

Hunter lets the comment sting and then presses on. “You’ll never believe who I saw coming out of the discount holiday store.”

“Who?”

“Cassie,” he says with a smile.

“Cassie Steinbeck? You mean the teacher you fucked in the school gym?” Karissa says kind of angrily.

“Yeah ... her...” he answers with a lot less enthusiasm.

“What’s she up to?” Karissa asks, suddenly dropping the sarcasm and sounding a bit more cheery.

“Well, she’s married with two kids,” he tells her.

“Well, that’s good,” Karissa says indifferently. “Did you tell her you were leaving town?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“Well, I...”

“Forget it,” she says. “Let’s get inside and cool off.”

“How long are you going to stay mad at me?” he asks, following her into the house.

“Until you come home for break again,” she says, looking over her shoulder. “Just be lucky your parents never want to move.”

“Well, I guess there’s that.”

“Yes, there’s that,” she says. “Now, how about a shower? You stink.”

“So do you,” he says, pinching his nose at her.

“Yeah, but I can’t fuck you when you smell.” She moves up behind Hunter and pushes him toward the bathroom. Once inside, she closes the door and get up on her toes to kiss him. His hands quickly move to her waist and he lifts her up onto the sink, still locked in their embrace. They break apart long enough for her to remove her shirt, revealing two perfectly set of breasts.

Hunter pushes her back and looks her over. In the process of the removal of her shirt she has changed from looking like a human girl to something from beneath the bed. Her skin becomes a dark brown. Her hair changes to a stark white. And instead of two eyes, she has gained two more right above the first. All four glow a golden color. He leans in to take her breasts into his mouth one at a time, alternating between twirling his mouth muscle around her hardened, darker brown nipples. A small groan escapes Karissa’s lips as he nibbles lightly on them. Then his fingers brush over her ribs and down her taut belly, stopping at the edge of her shorts. The touch sends a shiver through her body.

“Let’s get these off,” she says, pulling at his shirt while pushing at his shorts with her feet.

Hunter, with her help, pulls off his shirt while his shorts drop to his ankles. The thought of what Calvin said about women being overeager comes to mind. His cock is already swollen and pointing upward by the time his shorts hit the floor. Karissa looks at it in amazement. “I don’t remember it ever being that big.” She rubs her foot along the bottom of his shaft a couple of times. Then she spreads her legs, pulling at her panties to reveal a bare, wet snatch. “You don’t want to go back to school without me taking care of me, do you?”

Dropping to his knees, Hunter leans forward toward her inviting pussy. He pulls off her panties, tossing them aside. With no further warning, his tongue splits apart her folds and he licks slowly, all the way up. Karissa almost screams from the sensation. Several times he runs his mouth muscle all the way up. Each time it causes a low moan to form in her throat. Then his tongue flicks against her clit again and again. As he licks, his hand moves upward and he slides a finger into her.

“By Gorves’ name!” she moans.

Slowly, he works his finger in and out while keeping his lips wrapped around her pebbled nub. Her moans grow louder and she begins to arch her back, pushing closer to him. His finger curls to massage her insides. Her legs start to shake. His mouth muscle moves frantically against her clit. Every movement leaves her moaning and bucking against him as her cunt walls tighten against his invading digit. Hunter quickens his pace, sucking on her clit before alternating with flicking at it with his tongue. His finger slams in and out of her with rapid speed. Then without warning, an orgasm tears through her and her juices soaks his phalange. And he doesn’t lose any speed until the wave passes. His tongue slows and then stops as he slips his finger out.

Karissa leans forward to kiss him solidly, running her tongue over his lips, which are coated in her taste. Their kissing speeds up and her hands slide down over his toned chest and then his tight belly to his large, erect member. She wraps her fingers around it, pulling him closer to her. “Since I’m not going to see you for a few months, you need a going away present.”

“And here I thought you were mad at me,” he fusses.

Karissa frowns at him. “Oh, I’m mad alright, but what can I do about it?”

“I guess nothing,” he says solemnly.

“Exactly,” she agrees. “It’s bad enough that one day we’ll only see each other when you visit on holidays.”

“We can see each other more,” he says trying to sound convincing.

She frowns again. “By the time your parents die and leave the house, you’ll be long married with who knows how many kids.”

“I won’t marry,” he protests.

“Yeah, you say that now,” she puffs. “But it’s inevitable, you’ll fall in love and with that comes marriage and children.”

“Okay, let’s just say that could happen,” he says. “Why can’t it happen with us?”

“Well, for one thing, you age and I don’t,” she points out, counting off her fingers on her hand. “And two, I can only come to this house—more specifically, your bed. What are you going to do, live here forever?”

“Well...”

“This was so much easier when you were a kid,” she quickly cuts him off.

“It was a different time,” he agrees.

“It was, but it doesn’t have to be completely lost,” Karissa quips back.

“I wish it couldn’t be lost,” he says softly.

“I love you, Hunter. I know you feel the same way.”

Hunter drops his head, fighting against his emotions. When he finally lifts his head back up, he says, “I love you.”

“See? That wasn’t so bad,” Karissa says, pulling him back in by his cock. “Now ram that big ass dick in me.”

He kisses her hard—harder than before. He hand runs through her hair. With his other hand, he pushes away hers and brushes it against her cunt lips teasingly. Karissa moans and arches her back toward him. When she cannot take the teasing anymore, she wraps her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply and lifting herself forward to pierce herself onto him.

Hunter stretches her wide as he slides in, forcing a loud moan from deep in her throat. She wraps her legs around his back, pulling him in even more until his pelvis is set against her. His face drops into her neck, breathing heavily. “Oh fuck...” he moans deeply.

While Hunter just sits there enjoying the warmth and wetness of her, Karissa begins to push herself upward, sliding up his length, then back down it. She moves only slightly faster than before. After a few thrusts, Hunter takes over, grabbing her hips and thrusting his hips forward and hard into her. Karissa throws her body back until she presses against the mirror, her hands on either side gripping the sink for support. He groans each time their bodies come together. He pulls her back up until she is almost sitting. His hands slide up her back slowly with each thrust until his fingers clutch her shoulders, allowing him to pull her down with more vigor. His body slides over her clit, making Karissa dig her digits into his flesh.

“Ah!” she moans. “Nnmm!”

Suddenly, Hunter lifts her off the sink while still in her. He turns her around and presses her to the wall. With her legs wrapped securely around his hips, Hunter thrusts even harder into her, causing the wall to vibrate each time he drives in.

“Ah, by Gorves’ cock!” Karissa screams. “Fuck me harder!”

Hunter complies, sliding in and out even faster than before. He brings up a hand behind her neck to bring her in for a kiss. The kiss lasts only for a few seconds before Karissa closes all fours eyes and releases a long, low moan. Her body shudders and before she knows it, she is gushing all over the boy’s balls and thighs.

“Oh, by Gorves’ cock, yes!” she cries.

As her orgasm subsides, her feet slide to the floor. Hunter doesn’t waste any time with her. He speedily turns her around, pushing her forward until she needs to use her hands to brace herself against the wall for support. “Mmm,” he growls as he quickly slips his rock hard erection back into her sopping wet snatch.

Karissa moans loudly when he enters. She pushes back until her ass is settled snuggly against his pelvis. “Mmm, that’s it,” she purrs.

Hunter quickly begins thrusting harder. Karissa’s cries become louder. In response to her responses, he thrusts even harder, using all his force to really drive it home. He pumps her so hard that Karissa has to struggle just to keep from banging her head against the wall. After several minutes, she can feel the overwhelming feeling of another orgasm rising up in her. “Cum with me!” she cries out.

Hunter grunts in response as he thrusts harder and faster. Within seconds he feels his prick swelling up like a balloon. His balls tighten. Then he explodes just as her orgasm breaches, plastering her pussy with hit hot and sticky load. He leans over her as both their orgasms die down. His erection becomes less erect to the point that it pops out of her on its own.

When their breathing comes back under their control, Karissa glumly asks, “Are you sure you have to go back after Christmas?”

“I’d stay if I could,” he says solemnly. “But I’ve got classes starting...”

“But you’ll be back?”

“I always am, every chance I get,” he says sighing.

“I miss you already,” Karissa pouts. “Why do you have to go so far away for school?”

“It’s the best in the country,” she says. “But I will be back here in your arms again.”

Until then, let’s make the most of our time together,” she offers.

Hunter smiles and grabs her hand, pulling her toward the bedroom. “At least until my parents get back,” he gruffs.

“We still have Christmas,” she says, letting the curl of a smile back on her face.

“That we do.”


“When do you plan on bringing home that special girl?” Hunter’s mother asks, biting into a piece of bacon.

“He doesn’t need a girlfriend right now,” his father counters with a huff.

“I know, but a boy can get lonely with all that studying,” she says smiling at Hunter.

“Mom, is this really a conversation we need to have at the table on Christmas?” Hunter asks, feeling his face redden a little.

“Leave the boy alone,” his father groans. “He’s probably getting more pussy than I got back in college.”

“Just don’t go getting any of those girls pregnant,” she warns. “We don’t need any grandbabies right now.”

“Or your education going to waste,” his father adds.

The red seeps from Hunter’s face as he thinks about Karissa. He smiles at his parents and says, “That’s something neither of you need to worry about.”

“I hope not,” his mother says.

“You don’t,” he reinforces. “Now can we have a normal Christmas breakfast?”

The rest of breakfast goes off without a hitch. With the presents opened and kitchen cleaned the family doesn’t have any plans until later when Hunter’s sister and a few other family members come in. So he heads up to his bedroom.

“I heard you parents concern for your sex life,” Karissa says as he walks through the bedroom door. She remains unchanged from how he left her, still in her real form.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.