24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

Calvin is driving his wife Jana home after the Christmas party held at her work. She can see in his eyes that he is more than horny. So she teases him when she says, “I took off my panties back at the party and left them on my chair for my boss to find.”

Calvin raises his eyebrows, but remains silent. She is extremely aroused and almost wishes he would just pull over and take her right there and then. Instead, he just keep driving, smiling to himself and looking across at her every so often. Then Jana notices that they are not headed toward home, and he has instead taken a detour down a street with no lights anywhere. Very quickly, she gets very excited.

Looking down at his lap, Jana sees that he is just as excited as she is. The woman reaches over and starts to caress the bulge in his pants, but he pushes her hand away and says, “Why don’t you show me what’s under there?” Grinning, Jana raises her skirt up her smooth thighs and shows her shaved snatch to him. “Show me what you’d like me to do to you,” he then orders.

Slowly, Jana parts her legs and reaches down, feeling the wetness that is coming from her pussy. She is wet form her arousal, yet the way he is telling her what to do makes her even more so. She starts to flick her fingers over her swollen clit. She feels Calvin’s hand touching one of her breasts and it almost brings the woman to the edge, but she stops and holds back. She isn’t ready for an orgasm quite yet.

Calvin parks the car in a secluded area and immediately reaches over. He puts his hand on her pussy. Jana tries to push herself against his hand, but he just grins at her. She needs his fingers playing with her throbbing clit or pushing inside her so badly. He can tell what his wife wants, yet instead of giving it to her, he says, “I think I’ll keep you waiting for now. Come over and show me how you like to suck dick.”

Without any further encouragement, Jana unzips his pants, pulling out his swollen member. She leans over him, gently stroking it before gradually easing it into her mouth. She feels him relax as she takes him further and further into her hot mouth, building up a good rhythm. As he starts to moan Jana reaches down again to my pussy and begins to stroke it. She is so wet. As she plunges her digits inside she still longs for something bigger to satisfy her ache. Jana gets up onto her knees on the seat with her legs wide open, fantasizing about having another cock in her.

“I know what you’re thinking,” Calvin reveals. “It is what you told me a few months ago, isn’t it?” With her mouth full of his thick meat, the woman just simply nods. “Then I think you should get up for a minute.” Jana looks up to see that another car has pulled up alongside them. She goes to pull down her shirt and tell Calvin to drive when she feels his hand sliding through her hair. Gently and firmly, he grabs her and pulls her to him. “You told me you wanted this. It’s why I brought you here.”

Jana cannot believe the words or even the sight. Her husband doesn’t look like her husband at all. Calvin looks like a werewolf. He has dark fur covering his body all over. His face is that of a wolf’s. His cock ... Lost for words, she just nods. The idea, the sight, just makes her even more aroused.

“Show him you breasts,” he tells her.

Obediently Jana turns to face the car next to her window. She pulls up her top, taking the bra with it. Her nipples ache to be touched as she rubs her hands over them, wondering if it can get any better than this. Calvin undoes her skirt and she feels it drop down her thighs as she squeezes her nipples. From the look of his hands and claws, she is amazed that he has such dexterity to do so without tearing it.

Then he reaches in front of his wife and roughly grabs her breasts, sending shivers through her. “Bend over,” he commands.

When Jana is on all fours, he begins teasing her hot cunt with his wicked fingers. Within no time at all she is whimpering. Without any warning, she feels Calvin pushing all of his massive wolf meat deep into her. She doesn’t have a chance to scream before she is climaxing hard and fast. All the woman can do is gasp as the ecstasy takes over. Calvin holds her tight as he drive himself into her shuddering snatch. Jana looks up to see the stranger from the next car standing outside the door. He looks exactly like her husband, from the fur to the claws the wicked face of a wolf to the big, thick cock...

“She looks like she is enjoying the new sights,” he says looking at Calvin. “She also looks like she enjoys sucking dick. Do you mind?”

“Go right ahead,” he husband replies.

Shocked by those words, Jana is also delighted by them. This has been her fantasy for a long time and now she is living it. Well, having two men, one being a complete stranger not two werewolves ... Taking the stranger’s member in her mouth, she feels another orgasm swelling inside her as he roughly pulls her head fully onto his meaty length. Even as the woman gags when he hits the back of her throat, the feeling of being so used makes her hot. She can feel herself ready to orgasm again! Before she does though, Calvin pulls out of her and stays out while marveling at his wife taking his friend’s entire cock down her throat.

“Good, isn’t she?” Calvin asks.

“Fuck yeah, she is,” the stranger replies.

“Turn around,” Calvin orders his wife. Then he looks up at his friend and says, “You should taste this pussy.”

The thought again puts a smile on her face. She obediently turns around so that her dripping wet snatch is displayed open to the werewolf stranger. The way the stranger looks at her twat makes her want even more. What she doesn’t know is that he is someone she knows. Whether or not it would make a difference she looks back at her husband and opens her mouth, saying, “Let me suck that beautiful dick of yours.”

Calvin lowers himself just enough that the tip of his prick is just teasing her lips, enough so that she can just lick it. When she tries to sit up to go for more, he holds her down by the shoulders. Suddenly Jana feels the stranger’s head between her legs and she gasps as he fully penetrates her with his long tongue. Feeling his mouth muscle so expectantly fucking her twat makes her push her hips up further to get even more of it inside her.

The stranger reaches up with his hand and starts to stroke her clit while Calvin leans over her to lick her nipples until she cannot hold off any longer. Soon her orgasm is approaching at break neck speed. She starts to shudder and cry out loudly. Calvin reaches down in this instant and guides himself into her open mouth right as she begins to find that release. She sucks him as hard as she can while her entire being explodes with bursts of bliss. She hears the stranger swallowing loudly as she pours into his mouth. Calvin squeezes her breasts roughly. When she feels his whole body tense, Jana knows that she will soon be swallowing more than just his enormous cock. Before too long, he is shooting his hot load into her throat and she is doing just that.

The stranger has been jerking himself off as he licks her. All too soon as her husband stands up, he does too. Without so much as a warning, he ejaculates all over the woman’s back and ass. “Fuck, that was great,” he says with a snarl and a massive smile.

Calvin looks down at his wife and smiles. “How about we go home for your other surprise?”

“There’s more?” she asks.

“Well, that was your Christmas Eve present,” he answers.

Jana looks back over her shoulder, hoping to get a glimpse of who that just was, but the stranger is already back in his car and is pulling away. When she turns back to her husband, he is back to normal, naked and pulling on a shirt. “Will it be my Christmas present?” she asks.

“By the time we get home, it will be Christmas,” he answers.

She bites her lip. “Who was that?” she asks.

“Someone I know,” he answers, pulling on his pants.

“What exactly ... uh...”

“What happened?” he asks. Jana nods, looking dumbfounded at him. “Let’s just say I had gotten more than I bargained for.”

“What do you mean?” she presses.

“It’s nothing to be concerned about,” Calvin says.

“Well, I have to be because I am your wife,” she counters.

“Do you like it?”

A wicked smile creeps up onto her face involuntarily. “It is kind of hot seeing you like that—like your some kind of wild animal.”

“Is that all?” he asks, pausing to look at her, raising an eyebrow.

The smile only grows bigger. “Well, I can’t say that I can complain about the improvement in the packaging area...”

“Then I guess I made the right choice after all,” he says, grabbing Jana by the shoulders to pull her up into a kiss.


After they get home, Calvin pulls Jana into the living room and sits her down onto the couch. The Christmas tree is the only thing lighting the room up, and it looks so pretty with all the presents sitting underneath it.

“Well, it is officially Christmas Day,” Calvin says, looking over at the clock on the wall.

Jana is just finished stripping off the last of her clothes, ready to watch him change forms when there is a suddenly knock at the door. Excitement runs through her in an instant. Her idea of her surprise was to have him again as a werewolf and have a night of bliss with him, but if this is another stranger...

Calvin quickly bolts from the living room to answer the door. He opens the door open and instead of seeing someone that she recognizes or even a man, there is another werewolf standing there. For a moment Jana wonders if it is the same one that was in the car, but looking at him a little better, she sees that it isn’t. This one has a small scar coming up from his lip. For some reason it seems she recognizes the scar, but she just cannot place where she has seen it. Calvin waves a hand toward the living room and says, “She’s right this way.”

The stranger walks into the living room, followed closely by her husband. Calvin has already changed, and for a moment Jana feels saddened that she didn’t get to see it. Of course there will always be the next time, and every time after that. The newcomer smiles at her. Calvin crossest he room and sits in the chair across from her. He looks odd sitting down, but Jana’s attention isn’t on her husband for long. The stranger, already naked, comes toward her. His thick, massive prick bounces with each step he takes toward her. Funny thing is, it isn’t even erect yet and it looks massive. Jana cannot moves, but the stranger most certainly can.

He comes straight for the petrified woman and lifts her up to him, pressing her to his hard, muscular and hairy chest. His big hands go around her back and he reaches down to kiss her. He is aggressive with his tongue. It is a strange feeling to not only kiss another man other than her husband, but to kiss a werewolf. It is almost like kissing a dog. But Jana doesn’t linger on either fact. She is certain that she will have plenty of time to practice later on with the kissing aspect of things. She reaches her arms around him. Her hands stagger to his ass, pulling them up to feel his fur and heavily muscular back. She didn’t get to feel Calvin of the other stranger, but now she is not going to miss out.

The kiss doesn’t last long. Jana is the one to break it off, and for the first time tonight, take control. She drops to her knees and puts his amazing member directly in front of her face. It is absolutely amazing. His thick prick is fully soft, but it is enormous. It is long and plump and his cockhead is very distinct. She reaches out with her mouth, bending it slightly to the side and coming up underneath him to get the end in her hot cavern. She opens wide and can only manage to take the tip of it at first. Reaching around his waist, Jana grabs his ass cheeks beneath his furry tail, using it to guide him into her mouth. His meaty wolf cock starts to harden in her mouth. She pushes down, amazed at just how wide her mouth has to stretch to accommodate him. His wolfhood feels amazing in her mouth!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.