24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 23

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

“What makes you think Garth is cheating on you?” Karl asks, handing Howard a cup of hot chocolate.

“He’s been acting strange,” Howard replies.

“Strange?”

“Yeah, and he’s been real busy, suddenly having late hours at work. I’ve asked Kera about it and even she has been elusive.”

“Elusive how?” Karl presses.

“I don’t know,” Howard shrugs, slowly turning the cup around in his hands while staring down at it. “I mean, she just seems to be hiding something. Maybe it’s nothing, but he her father so of course she would cover for him if he were hiding something from me.”

“Do you really think she’d go that far?” Karl asks, taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

“Wouldn’t you for your old man?” Howard asks, almost snapping out the question as he finally looks up from the cup.

Karl simply shrugs and grins. “My old man was a piece of shit,” he says. “But I guess if we were on good terms and he was a waste of human flesh, yeah I probably would.”

“Well there you go,” Howard says, waving his hands in the air.

“Is that why you asked to stay over for Christmas?”

“Yeah, I just need to get away and think,” Howard confirms. “Besides, you’re all alone for Christmas.”

“Who said I was going to be alone?” Karl asks with a twinkle in his eye.

“Oh shit, man,” Howard says. “If I’m going to be in the way...”

“Don’t sweat it,” Karl says chuckling. “I’m fucking with you. I’m not having any company for Christmas.”

“Dude...”

“So what do you intend to do about Garth?” Karl continues with his lips curled up into a smile.

“What, you mean am I going to confront him about it?” Howard asks.

Karl tossing his hands in the air and shrugs. “I don’t know. That’s why I’m asking.”

“I don’t want it to be true,” Howard says solemnly. “I mean I want it to all be in my head.”

“And what if it is true?”

“I don’t know,” the man answers with a shake of his head as he once again looks down at the table. “Like I said, I don’t want it to be true. I mean, I thought I found the man of my dreams.”

“Thought?”

“Yeah, thought,” he repeats.

“I know you weren’t always gay,” Karl says. “You ever miss that pussy?”

Howard looks up at the man and grins. “You weren’t always gay either.”

“You’re evading.”

Howard shakes his head. “Maybe a little,” he admits. “But there is nothing like a guy. That hard muscle, rough skin, hairy chest...”

“You’re describing me,” Karl says, flashing his friend a grin.

“You and many other men,” Howard says.

“So why don’t you give it another shot?” Karl says with a smile.

“What?” Howard says, dropping back into the chair. “I don’t have any interest in women.”

“Alright, I get it,” Karl frowns. “You miss pussy a little but you don’t want a woman. How about a compromise then?”

“Yeah right,” Howard says, frowning. “Where am I going to find a guy with a pussy?”

“You got one right in front of you,” Karl says.

Howard’s jaw drops, but it is only momentarily. “Dude, you’re fucking with me.” He says it, but in truth, he has never seen Karl naked so he cannot really be sure.

“I’m not fucking with you,” Karl counters. “I’ve got a pussy; was born with it.”

“How?” Howard asks, not able to think of anything else to say.

Karl shrugs. “Fuck of I know. I just know I’ve got one.”

“I ... I don’t know what to say.”

Karl laughs. “That’s a reaction I get a lot from men. I guess it’s like a guy picking up a chick and finding out she has a dick down there.”

“What about the chicks you fucked?”

Karl laughs again. “I’ve never fucked a chick before.”

“Never?” Howard asks. “What about all the stories you’ve told before you went gay?”

“All made up, man,” he answers. “It was a mix of fantasy and not wanting to be left out.”

“Left out?” Howard questions.

“Yeah,” he says before sighing. “When I first met you, I wanted it to be more than a friendship, and I thought having a background in sex like you would get me closer. Then I found out you were with Garth and by then it was too late, so I kept up the charade.”

“You wanted to get with me?” Howard asks shocked. “With something like that, you could have anyone you want.”

Karl sets the cup down, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. “It seems easy, right? Nah, it isn’t. Most guys are curious enough about it to fuck me, but that’s about it. Other guys would rather have a chick with a dick.”

“Well...” Howard’s mind is like a maelstrom of thought. “What is more natural than a dick and pussy, right?”

Karl chuckles, his laugh is light. “Yeah, but no one said it couldn’t be a guy with a pussy.”

“That’s true,” Howard agrees, standing up. His face turns red when he realizes his mistake. Karl’s eyes go right to his crotch and a smile comes onto his face. “I, ah, think I need to take care of this.”

“I can help you with that,” Karl offers.

Howard’s face reddens more. “Thanks Karl, I appreciate it, but I can’t cheat on Garth.” His sex drive is through the roof, and no matter how long it’s been since he and Garth have had sex, he cannot cheat on his husband.

Karl’s smile turns into more of a mischievous grin. “I’m not asking you to fuck me. I’m just offering to help get rid of that.”

“It is still cheating, Karl...”

“Not if you are having trouble and I take care of it for you,” the man disagrees. “Think of it as you’re stuck on the side of the road and I come to give you a lift. That’s not cheating. I’m just being a good friend and helping you out.”

“It would be awkward.” Though the words are coming out right, Howard feels that there are so wrong.

“I’ll use my hand, just like you would,” Karl clarifies. “It will be exactly the same. You can even imagine that it is Garth, if it helps.”

“Karl, I don’t think it’d be a good idea. I’ve never...”

“Come on, man,” Karl pleads. “It’s Christmas and you’re horny. Let me take care of it for you.”

The looks in his friend’s eyes is hard to ignore. “I really don’t know about this. I doubt I’d even stay hard...”

“Why, because it wouldn’t be Garth doing it?” Karl presses, his tone almost mocking.

“Kind of...”

“What if I just rub you through your pants a couple of time,” the man offers. “I’ll quit if it doesn’t feel good.”

“I really don’t ... you’re not going to give up, are you?”

“Hell no,” Karl answers with a grin and glint in his eyes.

“Fine,” Howard puffs. “Just get it over with so I can go take care of it.” He cannot believe he is giving into this. Never in a million years would he ever think of cheating on Garth, but here he is doing just that.

“Sit back down and lean back,” Karl instructs his friend. “Close your eyes and relax.” He can barely contain his excitement. This is the moment he has waited for since he first met the man!

“Alright,” Howard says, making himself comfortable in the chair.

“Be a good boy, and no peeking,” Karl says.

“Just hurry up, will you?” the other man groans.

Karl gingerly places his hand on top of Howard’s pants, feeling the hard cock beneath. He knows that man is huge because Garth told him so a few years back, so it is no surprise at the how big it feels. He squeezes it a couple of times, sizing it up before slowly stroking through the fabric that separates the only part of Howard that he has never seen. Howard hasn’t protested yet, so he continues, alternating what he does. Karl focuses on first the shaft near his balls and then on the warm, swollen tip covered in the material. “How’s it feel?” he inquires, not stopping his movements.

“Good ... good enough ... I guess,” Howard says quietly. He doesn’t want to admit it, but it does feel good. It feels the same as when Garth does the same thing. Perhaps it feels better because he is married to Garth and this is being done by another man.

“Good,” Karl coos. “Then maybe we should let it get some air...”

“What... ?” But before he can protest any further, Karl has fished out his erection through the fly of his pants, exposing the hefty piece of meat. Karl starts stroking again, the same way, but lighter and almost teasingly with every touch. “Ah... !” he gasps, unable to articulate words because of the sudden sensation.

“See? This is better, isn’t it?” Karl teases. He is pleased with what he sees. Howard is huge, cut and thick. The damn thing is so heavy that it cannot stand on its own. Below rests a full, heavy sack. It is glorious—a perfect example of manhood and virility.

“Not ... really...” Howard stammers. He doesn’t want to admit it, but this is better than Garth’s hand. It isn’t long before his breathing changes and he lets out little raspy moans against his will.

“I have a feeling that I’m doing this better than your husband,” Karl says assuredly. A glob of precum appears at the tip the moment he says it.

“I don’t ... I don’t know about that...” He cannot say it. There is no way he is enjoying this even in the slightest. It goes against everything he believes about marriage and the oath he took.

“Well, we’ll see,” Karl murmurs. “Either way, it looks like your dick is enjoying it.” He continues his painfully slow stroking, keeping the other man at a constant level of arousal.

“I won’t ... be able to cum ... like this...” Howard lets out between breaths.

“Alright then,” Karl huffs. “Let’s try a different approach.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Trust me, Howard. I said I would take care of it.” Karl looks down at the head, colored an angry red with precum starting to spill down the shaft.

“Fine,” Howard says grudgingly.

A few second of silence follows, then Karl bends down and envelopes his warm lips around the throbbing mass of meat, tasting the precum for the first time. He knows at this moment that he wants even more. He wants all of it.

“Wait! Wait!” Howard complains. “I didn’t agree to this.”

But before Howard can do anything hastily, Karl forces even more of him into his mouth. The huge tip touches the opening to his throat, caressing it. Karl is good at deep throating, but Howard is so thick that he only gets about half of him in. It is going to take more work, but this maybe his only chance and he wants it all inside! He backs off a bit, sucking slowly on the end, getting it moist and letting his jaw relax some more around the Howard’s girth.

Howard isn’t moving despite his protests. The only thing to come from his mouth is lustful grunts through his teeth. He is still holding back, but at least he isn’t fighting it. His thick prick pulses in Karl’s mouth, just begging for release even if he isn’t.

Karl renews his efforts, going deeper with every bob of his head. Howard grunts every time his swollen head grazes the back of the other man’s throat, making a slight gurgling sound each time. Finally, Karl goes down and the entrance finally gives way, letting the tool to nestle into the reaches of his throat. Saliva drips from Karl’s tightly drawn lips that are now resting flush with Howard’s sack.

Howard’s eyes roll to the back of his head. He instinctively grasps the back of Karl’s head, pressing the man firmly against his crotch. He may not have wanted this, but his instincts are starting to take hold. There is no way he can resist a tight throat around his cock. It is mind against body and his body is betraying him. He presses Karl firmly into his lap for a few more seconds, grinding reflexively against his head. He is trying to reach deeper, though it just isn’t possible.

Finally, he realizes what he is doing and lets go of Karl’s head. The man comes up slowly and coughing a bit to regain his breath when the prick finally exits his mouth. Saliva makes a thin thread connecting his chin to the tip of Howard’s red cock. “Oh shit, I’m sorry,” Howard apologizes. “I got carried away.”

“I’m fine,” Karl gasps. “I wouldn’t be much of a man if I couldn’t handle a little dick,” he says, wiping the saliva from his chin.

“Fuck, Karl,” Howard breathes heavily. “No one has ever done that before. Hell, Garth can’t stand taking me anywhere near that deep.”

“Well, you’ll find out that I’m full of surprises,” Karl remarks. “I have to say that many guys can handle a dick, but I think I was made for them,” he continues with a grin, enforcing the fact.

“Maybe, but it’s still no excuse for me to be doing this,” Howard counters.

“Yeah, whatever,” Karl says dismissively. “Right now we’ve got something to take care of.” He goes back toward the throbbing meat.

“You’re still going to do that?”

“I told you that I would take care of you, didn’t I?” Karl asks, and not giving the man time to answers says, “You said it felt good too, so just relax.”

Of course it had felt good. Hell, it was better than he thought it ever would. And he was starting to get closer before he let go of Karl. He never did that before and he wants to feel that again.

Not saying another word, Karl goes right back to sucking the massive prick. He slurps loudly, occasionally taking it to the base, to remind Howard that he is just better. He places Howard’s hands back on his head, urging the man to be more proactive. And it works! Howard puts pressure on him when he goes all the way down, and even willingly thrusts his hips a few times. Howard is clearly enjoying this, even if he is still coy about it.

After a few minutes of this, Karl comes up for a breath, stretching his jaw. He goes to stroking Howard. “Sorry, but I need a break.”

“What? I was almost there,” Howard says with frustration in both his voice and cock.

“Sorry, I just can’t take it,” Karl whines. “I’ll have to finish you like this.” In truth, he is now where near being tired. He could tell Howard was close. He is just like any man ready to blow.

“I usually can’t get off with just a hand though,” Howard complains. It is true too. Even his own hand barely does the job sometimes.

“Don’t worry, I still have some tricks,” Karl teases sexily.

“Really? I don’t see what else you can do.” And Howard doesn’t. Beside his mouth and hand, there is nothing else left. This already feels like cheating even if Karl insists it is not. But anything else certainly would be no matter what either thought.

“I will need you to do something to help me though,” Karl says.

“What could I do for you?”

“Well, I’ve done all this for you, but you haven’t even lifted a finger to help me,” Karl answers, biting his lip.

Howard looks at his friend, finding such a tough, strong man biting his lip so sexy. “What do you mean?”

“Howard, I’ve been horny this whole time,” Karl reveals. “The least you can do is help me out a little since I’m helping you. Just look at this shit.” He gets up and shows the man his crotch. The shorts he is wearing are getting soaked. He takes them off slowly and reveals the sopping thong beneath them.

It is true ... Karl has been leaking this while time. He has to be in need, but still ... Howard cannot do anything to help his friend. “Shit man, I’m sorry, but I can’t help. It’s bad enough I’ve let you do what you have already.” He stares right at the man’s moist patch that appears to be getting even bigger.

“It doesn’t matter,” Karl counters. “Friends help friends, right?” He moves to take off his sopping wet thong.

Howard gulps loudly. It is true that friends help friend, especially in their time of need. And Karl is his best friend, perhaps his best friend ever... “Yeah, I guess they do.” He hesitates, swallowing audibly.

Karl steps out of the silky panties. Howard had seen the man in just swim trunks, always imagining what the lower half looked like. He cannot see it all at this angle, but to his surprise he does not find what he sees revolting. In fact, it doesn’t look bad at all. “Then just do like I say,” Karl says. “I haven’t steered you wrong before.”

This is true. Karl always seems to know what is best, and he has always been helpful, including tonight. Not many friends would go this far. It is the least Howard can do to repay him. “Okay...” he relents. “What do I do?” He has no idea how to start. “He was with women in the past and that was easy. He’s been with guys, including his husband, and that is easy too. But this just seems different.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.