24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

“Alright Mom,” Joni says, scooping up her backpack from the floor. “Kera’s here to pick me up.”

Tara, her mother, looks up from the kitchen table. “Are you sure you want to spend Christmas over there? You’ve always been home for Christmas.”

“Yeah, I know,” she says. “But you still have Galen and Dad to keep you company.”

“Yeah, Mom,” Galen agrees. “Me and Dad will keep you busy.”

“See?” Joni says. “Now can I go before Kera starts blowing the horn?”

Tara grins. “Alright, honey. But you better be home by the afternoon. I don’t want you gone all Christmas.”

“I won’t,” Joni says. “I promise.”

Tara and Galen watch her slip out the door. When the door shuts, she turns to her son and says, “She’s a handful, just like you. I’m just glad you decided to stay home.”

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world,” the boy says.

“Well, I’m glad,” Tara says with a smile. “Would you mind making the hot chocolate for us? Your dad should be home shortly.”

“Sure,” Galen says getting up and going over to the counter. He quickly boils the water and mixes in the chocolate powder, adding in something from a small bottle from his pocket. A few minutes later he is in the living room, handing his mother her cup.

They sip on the hot mugs, casually talking about this and that. Joni is brought up, along with the fact that Tara is going to miss her daughter being home and waking up on Christmas morning. Galen tries to bring the subject of his father around to get her mind off of it. Eventually, Tara begins to complain about being tired all of a sudden. She expresses her dismay at not being awake when her husband, Rufus, gets home.

Once the woman is passed out completely, Galen finishes off his cup of hot chocolate. Then he picks her up and carries her down the hall to his bedroom where he then deposits her on his bed. Galen stands over her sleeping form. He smiles and then settles in next to her, pulling the blankets up over them both.

A little while later there is a buzzing noise. Tara lifts her head and looks over in the direction of it. She recognizes the cell phone. Looking over at Galen asleep, she climbs out of the bed and walks over to it. The buzzing is because of a text message from Rufus saying that fixing the sink at his sister’s took longer than he thought it would. He’s tracking down a couple of things to finish and that he’d be home soon. With a smile on her face, she sets the phones down and slips out of the room. She goes to hers and quickly changes and then it’s back into the kitchen.

She goes over to pick up the Christmas CD her sister had dropped off the other day. She places it in the CD player. Holding the case in her hand, she reads the list of songs on the album. With a smile, she snaps the case closed and sets it on the counter, then pushes the button starting with the first song. Once the song starts, she adjusts the music level to where she wants it—not too loud, but loud enough. The album is by a new group that debuted with a Christmas album rather than the traditional one. It was an odd move, but her sister assured her that the group has become an instant sensation and that everyone cannot wait to hear what regular music they are going to put out.

Dancing in time with the driving beat, she begins baking some Christmas cookies. As she continues to move seductively, she puts on a show of her body to no one by displaying her chest and ass in calculated motions, only pausing momentarily as she pops a lollipop in her mouth with the stick held at the corner of her lips.

She spins around, putting the mixing bowl into the sink, pausing to reach for the lollipop and draw it out of her mouth. Facing the door patio doors she extracts it slowly, keeping her lips tightly against it to catch the saliva that has been building up inside. Tara swirls it around, then returns it to her mouth. Her body resumes dancing where she had halted briefly, her hips moving as if she were a belly dancer. She raised her arms over her head, snapping in time and clicking her tongue and teeth together, mimicking the background beats in the song.

The woman’s dancing leave little to the imagination, and Rufus cannot help but watch her through the glass doors. The chill in the air seems to be forgotten as his thoughts and the feeling stirring within warm him from the inside out. He had just gotten home and figured that he would slip in through the back door and surprise his wife and kids, not knowing that Joni had left to go over her friend’s house. As if hypnotized, his eyes are transfixed on her. Tara is beautiful dancing around like this. She wears an outfit he has never seen before: black corset, crotchless panties, candy cane stockings and an antler headband. And then there is the lollipop...

Her body dips and sways. She moves her shoulders, throwing her head back. Her hands slide forward, then back. Her ass moves to the beat as the rolling pin flattens the dough on the counter. Rufus begins to wonder where the kids are when a sudden clang brings him out of his stupor. He turns to see a neighbor two houses down tossing out his trash. The man waves at him and Rufus waves back, his face turning slightly red at being caught like a peeping tom at his own house. The jolly rocking Christmas music pulls him back to the inside of the house. His vision returns to his wife just in time to see her leave the kitchen and out of his sight.

Rufus glances at his watch. It is later than he wanted to get home, but that’s not what is bothering him. What bothers him is the fact that Tara is baking so late on Christmas Eve. Well, today for that matter. She has never baked this late let alone the day before or day of Christmas. She gets her baking done weeks ahead of time. If there was anyone he would expect to see baking this time of night, it would be Galen. He shrugs. What does it matter? Besides, his stomach is grumbling. His sister offered to make him some left over dinner, but he turned her down thinking the plumbing job would be a cinch. At least, now that he is home, he can eat.

He pulls open one of the patio doors and steps in. Immediately, the music becomes louder and clearer. The song playing is an obvious classic but with a rock twist to it. He likes it right away, but he cannot place the band. The heat of the kitchen is welcoming compared to that of the outside. He stays quiet, looking over the selection of baked goodies his wife has been making, not wanting to settle for the first cookie he comes across. He’d hate to fill up on one only to discover a better one and not be hungry anymore. Of course it is like shopping on an empty stomach—probably not the best idea.

As he hunches down slightly to look over the cookies sheets on the table, he thinks he hears her singing along to the lyrics of the song that is playing in the background, and is frozen in place trying to hear if he is correct. Catching Tara singing to any music is nearly impossible. She will only do it if she is alone—completely alone. And this again brings him around to wonder where the kids are at. He sees her legs first as she steps into the kitchen and he stands up. Rufus quickly sees the lollipop that she formally had is now gone.

“I hope you’re not eating my cookies,” she says teasingly.

Rufus puts on his most devious smile and says, “I would never think of doing such a naughty thing like that.”

Tara looks at him and lets out a little giggle. “I’ve made all your favorites and a few others.”

“I see that,” the man agrees. “What has you in the baking mood?”

“You,” she answers quickly.

Rufus looks back to the goodies on the table. His eyes lower, trying to pretend to take in the selection instead of his wife. Being married for nearly twenty years they have a great sex life, but that doesn’t mean they just jump right into things. It is the things like this, the little games they play with each other. They are sure that the kids have noticed with the hopes that neither Joni nor Galen have caught on. Most likely they have since they are smart kids. But even though he is trying hard to pretend to focus on the cookies instead of her, it is proving difficult with Tara’s hands roaming over her body. Those delicate hands are like magnets trying to pull his gaze. Yet, he resists as best as possible. He can feel her looking at him, and he smiles unconsciously. The gaze from his wife is like one of looking at someone in a different light for the first time. One of those looks where the person just cannot quite tear their eyes away.

She took the opening he created when he looked away, and used it to study him further. She is taken aback when she catches sight of him. He is so handsome! He is distinguished looking, even though he is all dirty from working on the plumbing. It is like looking at him with a new set of eyes, which is really what is happening. She loves the tall, dark and handsome look of Rufus, always has. Those strong, sensual eyes of his do not hurt one bit either! What really makes him attractive is his square shoulders and the fact that he is taller than her. Yes, Rufus has it all. She feels herself start to blush suddenly.

Tara knows he likes what he sees because he is smiling and trying his hardest to not drop their game and just ravish her right here. It could be the lingerie she chose or it could be the dancing. She had gotten caught up in the dancing without any thought about him coming home and catching her. But when she had caught him standing outside looking in, she made sure to keep it going. And it’s not just Rufus that is trying to keep to the game going, it’s Tara. Just because he hasn’t jumped her bones doesn’t mean she doesn’t want to jump his. If anything she probably wants him more he does her. This is something that has been a long time coming, and Tara is eager to get down to it. But any change in the way they play their games might tip the man off. She feels her cheeks warming again, and desperately tries to think of what she is supposed to say next.

“You made one hell of a selection,” Rufus murmurs. “Shit, I really don’t know what I want to try first. Maybe you could help me and make a suggestion.” He brings his eyes back to hers.

Tara feels her pulse quicken, finally finding her words. “Well, it would help to know what you are in the mood for tonight,” she replies, knowing as soon as the word left her mouth that they had a double meaning. She certainly knows what it is she wants.

His eyebrow raises and there is a sparkle of light that flickers in his eye. His smile causes the corners of his eyes to crinkle slightly, showing his age. But like a fine wine he has only gotten more handsome with age. Rufus tilts his head a little to appear as if in thought about her suggestive statement. “Is that a proposition?” he asks.

Tara turns red. It most certainly is! He laughs out loud, seeing her in a state of excitement. Another part of their games is to see who can outlast the other. Tonight it seems that he is going to win. She is still at a loss for words when he clears his throat.

“Where are the kids?”

Tara smile almost wickedly. “Joni is at Kera’s and Galen is in bed.”

“Already?” he asks, surprised to hear that.

“He said he was tired, besides Santa won’t come if he’s awake,” Tara says.

“He’s a bit too old for believing in Santa,” Rufus fires back. “And why is Joni over at her friend’s?”

“Let the boy have his fun,” Tara teases. “And Joni is over there because, well, you know kids. You were one too.”

“Yeah,” the man chuckles at the thought. “I was, and I’m feeling like one again with the way you’re dressed.”

“So am I,” she concurs. “You like the album?”

“It is interesting,” Rufus offers. “It’s a nice change from the regular Christmas music. I’m rather enjoying it, and the dancing that accompanied it earlier too.” His eyes crinkled again and there is that flash she saw before.

Tara stands there, her mouth feeling dry, and so she subconsciously licks her lips. She wishes she still had that lollipop now. If he liked what he saw earlier, she knows he is going to like what comes later. Seeing her lick her lips, Rufus pulls open a drawer where the stash of candy is kept. He looks to her again, and after another thought, he takes out two more lollipops. He holds one out to her, keeping the other for himself. She takes it, looking at it briefly to see the flavor. She knows he has the watermelon flavor from the color of the wrapper. She sees that he gave her cinnamon. This is going to be hot in more ways than one. They both tear off the wrappers and bring them to their mouths, never leaving the intense gaze they hold on one another.

Tara really wants to give him a show now. She licks the candy to get it slippery and wet. Then she rubs it on her lips like she is applying lipstick. Coating the red candy over her lips, she takes note of the burn of the cinnamon flavor. This lollipop is hot as hell!! It may be a little uncomfortable for Rufus if she gives him a blow job now. She certainly doesn’t want his cock to be on fire ... It doesn’t matter though because there is always the potential for it again. Besides, there is more possibilities than just sucking cock. She presses her lips together, smoothing the candy over the entire surface of her mouth. Then she opens them into the shape of an O. She knows what it looks like to him, and what guy can resist that? Rufus certainly cannot. He just stands there in awe of her, his eyes never leaving her face.

Tara pushes the lollipop around the path of her lips again, hearing Rufus groan. It is more of a whisper than anything else. He clears his throat and pulls a little at the top of his shirt. She starts dancing again, getting into the music and really letting herself go. She is getting hotter by the second, the heat of the candy only adding to the flames burning inside of her. Rufus watches her moving even more suggestively than before. He sucks on his lollipop imagining that it is her instead. He starts teasing it with the tip of his tongue. Tara sees his mouth muscle darting over the candy like a hummingbird and instinctively pulls at the top of her corset, giving him a good view of her breasts spilling over the top.

She sticks out her tongue and rubs the candy up and down the length of it, coating it with her saliva while holding it on her fist. Tara is moving her hips back and forth while her husband just stares at her absorbed with saliva starting to pool in his mouth. Rufus is so hard right now that he can barely keep from giving in and taking her or even keep from touching himself. That would admit defeat. He has to wipe his mouth just so the drool won’t run down his chin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.