24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

“Did you get all that?” Norman asks, settling into his car next to sister.

“All of it, even the part with Big Dick Rick,” Verdi says with a smile.

“Then let’s get home to process all of it,” he says.

“Alright!” Verdi seems twice as happy as Norman. She throws her arms around him, hugging him tightly. He returns the embrace and she kisses his cheek as she ends the hug. “Well then, let’s go. I’m horny.”

Norman looks at his sister, illuminated by the street light right over his car. She looks sexier than ever in a pair of ultra-short shorts and a tight shirt that barely covers her belly button. Her nipples are straining against the confinement of the top. It’s probably a good thing that she barely has anything other than two small mounds barely in development under there. “I think it’s about time we got you some better clothes.”

“What’s wrong with these?” Verdi asks, looking down at herself.

“When I bought them for you I couldn’t remember your size,” the man explains. “They’re obviously too small.”

“But you said I looked good in them,” she argues.

“You do, but if we’re going to be going out more now then you need to play the part better,” Norman tries to explain. “Playing the part means dressing it. Otherwise attention we don’t want will be drawn to us.”

“Will you buy me sexy clothes too?”

“First let’s get you some regular ones,” he says. “Then we’ll work on the sexy clothes.”

Verdi giggles with glee at Norman. She is programmed to love gifts and favors.

For most of the couple hours that spend shopping for clothes, Norman and Verdi have a grand time. They raise a few eyebrows with their actions that border more sexual than platonic love between a brother and sister. But it’s not the taboo of their relationship that raises those eyebrows, it’s the fact that Norman is a grown man and his sister looks like she’s eleven. It’s really not Verdi’s fault that she is like that, and Norman knows it. So he does his best to avoid direct interaction with other people most of the time. They laugh and joke, reminiscing. The mood changes when they go to check out though.

Norman sets the armful of clothes on the counter. The woman at the cash register first jovially remarks, “Wow, that’s a good deal of clothes. I wish my dad took me Christmas shopping like this.”

Norman frowns and asks, “Do I look old enough to be her father?”

The woman grins and looks to Verdi. “You have one hell of a big brother then.”

“Oh, he’s more than a big brother,” the girl replies honestly.

The unusual response puts the cashier on alert. As the woman absentmindedly reaches for the child sized clothing, she eyes the pair scrupulously. Norman begins to grow uncomfortable. “Wait a minute,” the woman blurts with a look of shocked indignation on her face. “You’re not some kind of pervert, are you?”

Not yet knowing when to tell a lie, Verdi immediately responds, “I’m his sister and we are lovers, if that’s what you mean.”

“But you’re...” the woman turns to look at Norman. “You’re disgusting.” The venom in her voice can be heard throughout the store. “You’re a pervert. I don’t think I can cash you out. You need to get out of here.”

Norman is devastated by the woman’s words, but he isn’t going to let the time spent shopping go to waste. She doesn’t understand the circumstances, but surely she would if she knew them. “Please, just ring up these clothes and we’ll get right out of here.”

“No,” the woman says defiantly, pointing to the exit. “Just leave.”

The commotion is attracting the attention of the rest of the store, but Norman stands his ground. But before he can formulate a reply, the store manager is at his side. “What seems to be the problem?” The man’s voice is pleasant and addressed to Norman, but the cashier is the one that replies.

“This pervert is trying to buy clothes for this young girl.” Her finger points first at Norman then at Verdi. “I told him we don’t like this type of perversion here, but he refuses to leave.”

The manager is empathetic to the cashier’s position and subconsciously takes a step back from Norman. He thinks about saying that they need to just call the police when he looks at the huge pile of clothes, running numbers through his head. “Listen, Kelly,” he says with a cold steel in his voice. “I’m not too happy about this either, but just ring them up as quickly as possible.” He turns to Norman. “You’ll be out of here and not returning ever again, right?”

“Most certainly,” Norman replies politely. “I just wanted to buy some clothes and then we’ll be one our way.”

“Okay, good then.” The manager nods at Kelly, and the cashier begins to ring them up. Leaning closer to Norman, the manager says quietly, “I covered for you, but please don’t come back here and make a scene. You must be careful.”

Insulted, because he quickly catches onto what the man is saying, Norman is just glad to be on his way. He simply nods a yes in response.

The incident at the clothing store makes Norman dread the idea of going out in public with Verdi again. This was her first run outside the house, and it was primarily because she insisted on going. He had designed her to be able to eat and drink so that they could have meals together. Her system simply flushes the organic matter out within hours. It is pretty much the same system he created to flush out other fluids from their future play.

Verdi has been online for a few weeks, learning how to live and learning everything Norman learned each week in class. They sit down for meals like he did when he was kids with his sister. He shared everything he could remember about the real Verdi. He showed her pictures and told her stories. He shared his feelings, expressing the love they had beyond just siblings. Most of all he told her how much he missed her. Norman wanted to leave out how Verdi had died, but the new Verdi kept insisting she wanted to know.

Norman broke down in tears retelling the story, even bringing out the newspaper clippings of that tragic Christmas Eve where his family died. The car wreck killed everyone but Norman and left him alone and feeling guilty. It is what led him to be socially awkward and shy. He went to college for engineering and afterward secluded himself away at home in the basement to begin building Verdi. Tonight is the anniversary of that fateful night, and the beginning of a new life with his sister.

They have a simple meal that Verdi makes. Norman has never been much of a cook, focusing more on his schooling than anything else. But that didn’t stop him from programming the skill into his sister. They have a little small talk, mostly discussing the incident at the store. When they finish there is a twinkle in Verdi’s eyes. “I’ll clean up here,” Norman says.

“And I think I’ll go tidy myself up for a few minutes,” Verdi says, kissing him on the cheek before slipping upstairs.

Norman closes his eyes. The warmth from her lips on his cheek seems to warm his very soul. He hasn’t felt like this for a very long time. He has missed his sister so much.

Norman finishes the dishes and steps out of the kitchen. Verdi simultaneously finishes her descent of the stairs. Their eyes meet, and Verdi executes a graceful turn to show off the new outfit to her brother. Norman is stopped dead in his tracks by this view. Verdi is wearing a midnight satin chemise. They picked the smallest size they could find, and it fits perfectly. Verdi also wears a light robe over the lingerie. The robe is open enough to show off the chemise which ends half way down her thigh. It easily covers her lack of cleavage, but clings so delicately to her developing curves.

“Wow!” is all he can say as his sister closes the space between them.

“You bought me such a pretty outfit,” she praises.

“And words cannot begin to describe how incredibly sexy you look,” he replies. The outfit is something they had wanted to try out when they were younger, but being so young it was plausible they could buy one. He slips an arm around her back, and the delightful feel of her thrills him. “In fact, all I can really think about right now is taking you to bed. But it’s too early for bed.”

Verdi’s eyes take on an extra seductiveness. Her voice is delectably sultry when she says, “It might be too early for sleep, but it’s not too early for bed. Besides, Santa’s not coming for a few more hours.” She immediately reaches up to give Norman a kiss full of longing. She sinuously weaves her mouth muscle around his, enchanting him like a snake charming the snake charmer.

Soon they are in bed, and their bodies intertwined together in a dance. They use the early bed time to good advantage, taking time to build their passions slowly until they finally reached a fevered state. When Norman finally falls asleep, he is delighted that they shared such a fulfilling loving experience. He wasn’t sure if it would be the same as he remembered it with his real sister all those years ago. He was a lot younger, just two years older than she was, so the experience would be different. But for Norman, nothing had changed. All those years being alone and without Verdi were completely gone in an instant. She was perfect. Sure, he could detect just the slightest difference in the way she moves versus the way a human does. Those movements are not quite as fluid as a human, but they are only noticeable if one were to really look for the difference. In his case, he knows to because he built her.

­----

In the morning, Norman wakes up alone. For a split second he fears that something with her programming had gone wrong. But when he smells breakfast in the air, he knows that everything is as it should be. He slips from the bed and then downstairs.

Norman shares a good breakfast with his sister, making new memories to match the old ones. The big difference is how they can be more open with their feelings unlike when their parents were still alive. While it was all secret then, it doesn’t have to be now.

When breakfast is over, Verdi walks into the living room to the sofa. This is the first year since his family died that he decorated and put up a tree. “The tree is beautiful, and so are the decorations,” Verdi says. “Why don’t we just sit down and take it slow this morning?” She sits down and pats the cushion beside her. Norman does as suggested. “Are you going to let what happened at the store keep me indoors from now on?”

As Norman gazes into her eyes, he becomes lost in their warm invitation to him. “No,” he says. “We just have to be careful how we act around each other.”

“I can try to do that,” Verdi says. “Your programming of freewill makes that a little hard though. Speaking of which, you never said why I look so young.”

He frowns at her. “Well ... I wasn’t sure how you would look grown up,” he answers. “Besides, I wanted you as I remembered you.”

“That’s fine with me,” she replies, coyly batting her eyelashes at him. “I think with everything I learned from your class, it suits me better this way.”

“Oh?” he says, raising an eyebrow at her.

“Yep,” she says smiling. “So, are we going to be husband and wife or brother and sister from now on?”

“How about both?” he suggests.

Verdi seems to think about the suggestion for a moment though Norman knows that her thought process is incredibly faster than a human’s, and she has the answer in a split second. But she is more playful this way, and he likes it. “I think that will work. In public it will keep us out of trouble, plus it’s a bit naughty.” Verdi’s voice takes on the sultry tone again for the last sentence. She leans forward and slightly toward her brother to provide a better view of her nearly bare chest.

Norman gazes at the exposed flesh, remembering how they felt in his hands long ago, and last night. Again, he begins to feel the familiar stirring of lust inside of him. He breaks his stare from her breasts and looks her in the eyes. “You are truly, remarkably beautiful.”

Verdi flushes and turns away in her own embarrassment at the comment. “You tell me that all the time,” she says referring to the memories built up over their initial conversations of the past. “But thank you.”

Norman puts both arms around Verdi, enjoying the feel of her in his arms. He has forgotten that she is an android and not his real sister. Everything about her behavior and feels is just like his real sister was. His programming is perfect just as she is perfect. He pushes these thoughts aside too, preferring to live the moment. “You are the best wife a man could ever have,” he says in a whisper. “Merry Christmas, Verdi.”

Inside her, Verdi feels complete. She doesn’t feel like a machine or android. She feels as real on the inside as she does on the outside. She pulls herself up and caresses Norma’s cheek. “With a man like you, I will gladly give everything I have to give.” Her dark eyes burn into his, and she leans forward just barely.

Norman leans forward too, bringing his mouth to hers. He hesitates, just barely a breadth between their lips. They can feel each other’s warm breath. Norman feels his heart going a mile a minute, like it’s going to pound its way out of his chest. Finally, Verdi breaks the stalemate and brings her supple lips to his. The feel of her lips on his sends such an electric shock through him. It is the same feeling he had the first time he kissed the real Verdi, and the same one when he first completed this Verdi. Gently, tenderly Norman explores her lips as if it were the first time ever. He enjoys kissing such luscious lips.

When Norman’s tongue finally parts her lips, Verdi is so eager for its presence that she sucks his mouth muscle in readily to romp with her. And his tongue dances with her deep inside her mouth. The swelling between his legs rapidly grows. Verdi kisses him with a passion that she never had before. It is as if their decision on this Christmas Day has solidified them, making way to something new and grand and bold. And how Norman wants her, all of her! He needs her!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.