24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

“Hey, where are you headed pretty lady?” Ray says, pushing off the side of the brick building. He taps his buddy, Evan on the shoulder.

“Yeah, she is a looker, isn’t she,” the other man says.

Lorena just ignores them and continues on, looking down the alley as she passes it.

“You looking for something, darling?” Ray asks, picking up his pace to hurry and catch up with her.

Lorena stops and spins around. “As a matter of fact I am, and I’d appreciate it if you just backed the fuck off.”

Both men quickly stop, seeing the can of pepper spray she is holding in her hand. “Hey lady, we were just trying to help,” Ray says, waving his hands in the air.

“Yeah, we weren’t trying to rob you or something,” Evan adds.

“Then maybe you should learn some respect,” she says, holding the can up at them.

“Let me apologize for them,” a voice suddenly comes from behind the woman. She spins to see a very handsome man approaching her. He too has his hand up defensively. “These two can be brutes. I hope they haven’t bothered you too much.”

“Not yet,” the woman says, still not lowering her arm.

“Is there something I can help you with?” he asks. “You look like you’re looking for something or someone.”

“I am,” Lorena confirms. “She’s a vendor.”

The man chuckles and twists to look back along the street. “I don’t mean to be a smart ass, but the street is full of those. You’ll have to be more specific.”

Lorena frowns. “She’s more of what you’d call a black market vendor.”

“Ah, I know just who you are talking about,” he says. “I had a run in with one of her associates some time ago...” His smile drops for a second before reappearing again. “You’ll find here down the next alley, in the back.”

Lorena drops her hand, but she doesn’t put the canister away. “Thank you,” she says stepping around the man.

“Good luck, lady,” the man calls from behind her. “You’re gonna need it.”

She ignores the comment, keeping her guard up as she slips into the next alley. No trouble follows her, and as she progresses toward the back she becomes less apprehensive about the three men and more with her new surroundings of filth and shadows. Eventually she comes to the end. The whole back end of the alley is dark, completely cast in the shadows.

“You must be Lorena,” a voice calls out from those shadows.

“How ... how do you know who I am?” she asks, trying to keep the fright from her voice.

“Were you not one of Santa’s little helpers once?” the voice asks.

Lorena cannot believe what she just heard. The shock of it is written all over her face at the revelation. “How would you know that?” she asks.

“Because I know the man,” the voice says. “I make it a point to know things. “I understand you are here for something special for someone other than you. That is very commendable and lucky for you.”

Suddenly the words from the man invade her brain. But she knows how this world works. She has one of Santa’s elves after all. “Lucky for me because it’s Christmas...” she mutters.

“Precisely,” the voice says. “I’m sure you have seen me a time or two in the past. I cannot believe he would let such a fine specimen such as you go.”

“He is giving,” Lorena remarks a little more relaxed, which surprises her.

“Yes, given his punishment,” the voice says. “Here, take this.” A hand reaches out from the shadows with a small bottle held aloft. “The magic will work on its own. I’m sure you understand how it works.”

Lorena nods and takes the bottle. The hand slips back as she examines the blue liquid swishing around inside. When she finally looks up from the bottle she has the feeling that she is completely alone now. “Hello?” she calls out, but there is no reply or any sound of any kind. With a sigh, she puts the bottle in her purse and slips back out of the alley.


When Lorena gets home she places the bottle on the table and sits down with a smile on her face. Greg is probably going to complain about receiving a present, but he’s going to love it. After his wife died, like a good neighbor she was there for him. Her husband and son, Gary and Colin, were there too. They helped Greg get through the worst part, but when that first Christmas came he specifically told them no presents. Now the poor man has only his cat. Knowing that he seems so lonely and working primarily just to survive, she knew she had to do something special to change the man’s life.

“What’s that?” Colin asks, steeping into the kitchen. He goes to the refrigerator and opens it.

“Oh, just a little something I picked up for Greg next door,” she says.

“I thought he didn’t want gifts for Christmas,” Colin says, pulling out the orange juice and closing the door. He quickly puts the carton to his lips and begins to drink.

“Colin, what have I told you about drinking form the carton?” she chides.

The boy pulls it away abruptly, spilling a little of the juice out in the process. “Sorry, Mom,” he says, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

“I could have sworn I taught you manners,” she says, laughing a little.

“You might have, but I think I forgot them,” the boy replies.

“A common occurrence,” she says with a smile. “Get a glass.”

Colin does that, pouring the juice into it before putting the carton back in the fridge. “So, what’s that?”

“It’s magic in a bottle,” she says.

“Something from your old days working with the big guy?” he asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Kind of,” she replies. “More like from his boss.”

“Santa has a boss?” Colin asks, sitting down, even more curious about it. “You’ve never told us about that.”

“How do you know I didn’t tell your father?”

Colin grins. “I don’t, but it’s not like you keep things from us.”

Lorena smiles at him. “No, not usually,” she says solemnly. “I like sharing, but some things are sometimes best left alone.”

“Is this one of those times?” he asks.

“It was ... is...”

“Do we have anything planned for today?” Colin asks, taking the hint and changing the subject.

“I’ve got to run this over to Greg’s and then I’m all yours,” she says, standing up and grabbing the bottle.

“I’ll go grab a shower then,” the boy says, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before disappearing down the hall.

Lorena smiles and slips out the backdoor. She couldn’t have asked for a better life or family. Of course it would be nice to have her magic. It comes at Christmas, which her husband and son do enjoy very much. It also allows her to once again be herself, not that she isn’t now. She is who she was before it all started, but she misses who she became afterward.

She is barely outside before she sees Greg pulling into his driveway. She watches him gather up his bags and a box before he climbs out of the car. As he starts for the door she calls out, “Greg!”

It’s almost funny for a moment watching him startled by her voice. He loses grip of the box he is holding, but luckily she makes it over to him just in time to catch it herself. “Whoa!” she says, grinning as she nearly drops the bottle she is holding. “That was a close one,” she puffs.

“Yeah it was,” Greg replies. “Thanks. I don’t know what I’d do if I lost the mouse.”

“Ah, Brianna’s special gift this year?” she asks.

“You net,” he says, giving her a grin. “You don’t think it’s weird, do you Lorena?”

“Not at all,” she says, smiling warmly at him. “She is all you have.” She hands him the box back, being careful not to drop the bottle.

“What’s that you got there?” he asks, noticing her carefully she is handling it.

“This is a little gift for you that I picked up earlier,” Lorena says.

“Lorena,” he says sternly. “I told you not to get me any gifts for Christmas.”

The woman laughs. “I know, I know. But I just couldn’t pass this up.”

“What is it?” he asks, not bothering to push it. From the look on her face, he knows there is no use.

“It’s something special,” she says, handing the bottle over to him.

“Okay, but what is it?” he repeats.

“You’ll find out,” she says with a wink. “When the time is right, it will get used.”

Greg lifts the bottle up, trying to get the dying light of the evening sun to shine through the glass. He isn’t very successful and quickly gives up. “You didn’t have to get me anything, you know,” he says solemnly.

“I know I didn’t, but you know...” Suddenly she is out of words. “You’re welcome to our house for dinner tomorrow,” she says instead.

“Maybe I’ll see you,” he says, giving her a weak smile.

Lorena pats his arm. The same answer as last year and the year before and every year since his wife died. He won’t show up. “There will be a place waiting for you,” she affirms, thinking about the years they came over for Christmas dinner. “Merry Christmas, Greg.”

“Merry Christmas,” he replies. Then he turns back toward the door and goes inside.

Lorena watches him until the door closes. She lingers for just a minute more before turning to go back inside her own house. Colin is probably waiting by now. It’s too bad Gary has to work today. At least he doesn’t have to work on Christmas Day though.


Lorena wakes up wet. She knows instantly why. After last night she is still horny. It being Christmas morning, she is even more so. She slips a green hand over to her husband’s side of the bed and is disappointed to find it empty. She cannot believe that he left her there wanting and knowing what happens every Christmas morning to her. Her thought change over to Colin. Usually he’s there in the bed waiting too. Maybe she wore them out last night and they need a break. She quickly shakes her head. That wouldn’t be the reason. When she changes, they do too.

Lorena takes on the elfish appearance that she acquired after coming into the service of Santa all those years ago. It only happens on Christmas Day, and she can control the change through the day and night. But it wasn’t until Colin hit puberty did the magic spread. That first Christmas was something special. Both her husband and son became Christmas satyrs and a new relationship between the three formed.

Before then she had never thought of her son in any kind of sexual manner, but upon seeing the change in both of them made that change. Seeing his cock just hanging there ... it was huge! And it wasn’t even hard. At first she couldn’t believe how much bigger it was compared to his father’s, but then she got a look at Gary’s. Now neither one of them is small, but they aren’t huge either. Yet, that all changes on Christmas. The funny thing is that neither of them freaked out at their changing—in size or appearance. Maybe it was because they already knew her secret or maybe it was the magic. From then on though, it became the norm and it has made every Christmas that much more special.

Without thinking, her hand slips down between her legs. Lorena starts to slide her finger through her slit. Her intentions are to just rub herself, but she is so slippery that her digits just slide right into her entrance. Soon, she is moaning steadily. The bed is creaking rhythmically underneath her. Pussy juices are flowing onto her hand. Her moans grow louder and louder. Surely one or both of her men can hear her.

She feels an orgasm building inside of her, ready to burst free and surge through her body. The bed shakes and rattles beneath her intense rubbing and she knows it will be at any moment when her climax breaks on her like a violent wave in a hurricane. Her bod seizes up. Her fingers press hard on her clit while her other hand swirls inside her pussy steadily. Her breath catches in her throat before she begins to moan loudly again. As soon as it hits, she is screaming. Through the haze of her powerful climax, she hears footsteps creaking in the hall outside her room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.