24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

Rin is lounging on the deck of the large yacht overlooking the harbor. She has the feeling that she is being watched and the sensation brings her back to reality. Sure enough, Nil is standing in the doorway with a towel wrapped and knotted at his waist. Rin never tires of looking at his body and his gaze tells her all that she needs to know. “How long have you been standing there?” she asks.

“Long enough to see your fingers moving under that wrap in an area that I can only hope is being made for me,” he replies, referring to the wrap that covers the lower half of her body. “You look like you were reminiscing, and you were gone long enough to know that you were not here. Do you want to tell me about it or do you want me to just help you finish the pleasure that you clearly need to feel?”

“I was just thinking of home,” she says, looking at her brother with a fading smile. “Then I decided to do a little viewing.”

The towel drops to the deck, and not taking his eyes off of his sister, Nil walks toward her. His erection tells her that he needs release even though last night was very eventful. They were in another place, in another time. Nil had sat just over on the bench seat watching Rin and another woman. Now walking toward her, Rin senses that last night has only increased his desire for his sister and this desire will not be denied. “I take it that you have something lined up for tonight.”

“I do,” Rin says her tone almost lusty. “In fact I’ve got two.”

“Two... ?” Nil grins devilishly. “You certainly are going to be busy, and on a day such as today when all our tricks are null and void.”

“That doesn’t mean that we can’t still have fun,” Rin says, grinning right back at him. “But the second is not all me. “Venise has made the arrangements. What about you?”

“I think today I will be out of the game,” Nil says. “You know how much I hate giving freely.”

“I do, and so does mother,” Rin frowns. “But it is what it is.”

“That it is,” he agrees. “Now, are you just going to lay there and talk me to death, or are you going to let me fuck you?”

Rin’s frown turns upside down. “And what would you have me do, brother?”

“I need for you to get one your knees and face the railing,” his voice is low and husky. “This is not a request. Do it now.”

This is an act that Rin knows well. Generations of knowledge and experience has made their relationship perfected. This in particular is one role she likes a lot. He wants her to be quiet, not a word to be spoken and to follow his instructions explicitly. It will be mostly about him, but he will see that she also feels pleasure. He only gets this way at the holidays.

Rin reaches down to untie the wrap that had been hiding her pleasure seeking activities. Beneath she is naked, the bottoms that match her top long discarded since last night. Then rolling over on her belly, she arches her back to let her arms raise her torso so that he can admire her form. She crawls off the lounger and onto the bench seat to lean over the railing. She feels his presence behind her before Nil touches her. Bending over her back, her brother kisses the base of her neck. His fingers work the tie to her top and it falls to the seat beneath. Unable to help herself, Rin arches her back and just at this moment she feels his clawed hands take hold of her hips. She loves when he transforms.

Nil has the ability to change into what the human world walls a werewolf; though that is not the word their race calls it. He starts to rub his hard cock between her legs, the pinkish member flaring at the end. As he finds her entrance, he pushes in the tip just enough to feel her lusty wetness. “So you were dreaming of home?” he asks. “Home is long gone. What you should be thinking about is last night.” He laughs as he pushes into the warm essence of his sister’s cunt. It takes all that Rin has not to beg him to push in further. She is so ready to feel him enter her. She knows that if she says a word Nil will tease her unmercifully, so she stays quiet. Pulling the swollen, flared head out of her, he bends down and spreads her folds so that he can enjoy her swollen, pink twat. Slowly, his tongue savors the nectar. Pushing his muzzle lightly on her clit, he softly and deliberately sucks and licks.

“Oh fuck, please harder,” Rin moans as she pushes back on his face, trying to force her brother to give her an orgasm that is just merely a lick or two away. And she knows that Nil is smiling even though she cannot see his face. The sensation increases. As his passion grows, she hears him growl. She knows that he needs to fuck her more than he needs to get her off. Standing up, Nil plunges into the wet snatch that is aching with need. Slamming into Rin he stops suddenly and holds onto her hips grinding and enjoying her body respond to his need. “Don’t stop,” she pleads as she can no longer stand the wait. “Come on, Nil. I need more!” It is her turn and so Rin pushes back on him, ramming herself over and over on his long, hard tool.

Between the growling and the sweet mewing sound from her, he resumes the motion that they both need. His clawed fingers dig into her hips as he no longer holds back. “Is this what you need?” He asks. “Does my dick fill your pussy good? Do you want it harder?” He is mocking her as he pushes into his sister.

“I can take it,” Rin responds. “Give it to me as hard as you want.” As the words come out, Rin knows that she has made a mistake. Stopping suddenly, Nil laughs. Rin knows that is she talks that she doesn’t get it. They both know this role and game, and she fell for his trick. “Come on, Nil,” she whines. “Please don’t stop.”

“Turn around,” Nil orders. “If you keep talking then I’m going to be the only one getting off.” His tone is serious and Rin knows that if she is going to get fulfilled she better play the game right.

Her pussy is throbbing. Since he doesn’t participate in the overall game on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, she may as well entertain him with what he wants. She turns and is met with his glistening cock. Nil smiles and he continues to stoke himself. The way his member points out wickedly from his hairy form is undeniably the sexiest thing in all of time. Like any other Broker, Rin has seen many shapes and sizes, but nothing compares to what her brother has when transformed.

Pulling her head down, Nil beckons his sister to take him in her hot mouth. “I’m just not ready yet,” he groans. “You got a head start on me. Why don’t you suck me as only you can? Suck my dick like it’s the last one you’ll ever get.” His hand slides down the back of her head and he gently pulls it toward his engorged prick. It is gorgeous and as Rin’s hand wraps around the base, Nil stands up with his legs spread to better watch what is going to happen.

First, Rin licks from the base to the flared tip, her mouth muscle dancing around the ridge. Her hand encircles the base of his erection, and using an up and around motion, she engulf his tool with her mouth. Her hands begin a frenzy of grasping and twisting while her mouth draws him in and out. Keeping the pressure on the base, Rin once again concentrates on the ridge and the sensation she knows that is giving her brother maximum pleasure.

“You know what I need,” he growls, his wolfish grin spread across his face. “Work it, Rin. Take me!” His large, furry hands massage Rin’s neck as she works her magic. She can feel the base of his wolf cock thicken as cum begins to make its way to the end. They both know that if she doesn’t stop now she will be swallowing his seed. And Nil doesn’t want that, at least not yet. In a strained and husky growl, Nil grips his sister’s hair and pulls her back. “You need to stop now.” With a firm grip of her hair, he pulls her back and then along toward the cabin. Inside, Rin is tossed to the bed. She spreads her legs and he mounts her and plunges into her waiting snatch. Melting into one, they pull one another into a dance of lust. Wrapping her legs around his hips, Rin pulls her brother into her with as much yearning and force as she can. He returns the overture in kind and before they know it, she is flexing on him as he explodes. His sheepish smile does not hide the fact that he loves ejaculating in her. “Did that fill you up?” he asks. “Let me see.” He slides his clawed hand down, massaging between her thighs and slowly working toward her pleasure spot.

And this is where the roles get reversed. Every time they play this game or one like it the dominance switches. The wolf goes from the hunter to the prey because Rin knows how much he wants to suck and lick, and it makes her want him all the more. She rolls onto her back, purring like a content kitten, spreading her legs. She watches as his eyes make their way to her tight twat. “So you want to see your cum leaking out of me?”

Liking what he sees, Nil gives a growl, then a kiss and then offers, “Want me to lick you clean? I will clean you right up if you want.”

Gone is the veneer of fearsome werewolf. Taking its place is a cute, obedient puppy. But instead of telling him that he can she says, “I’ve got to get going or I’ll be late.”

Nil frowns and it looks so adorable in his transformed form. He wraps his arms around his sister. “Really?” he growls. “You’re a Broker, time doesn’t matter for us.”

“In that case, I think I will stay just a bit longer,” Rin says casually. Nil’s excitement is palpable. His tongue drops from his maw as he begins to lean down toward the slippery wet flesh between his sister’s thighs. “But I think I’ll will go wet,” she says. “It will make for an interesting time.” Nil stops and pulls back, looking at her with a curious expression. “I think I need some more.”

Nil knows what she means. They have spent an incredible amount of time with each other to know what each other is thinking. Being born twins and growing up together made that feat possible. Spending many years together has honed it. Quickly, he slips off the bed and stands up. Rin spins around to crawl across the soft expanse. Her hands work their way down the front of his taut, furry stomach to begin stroking his rod again. If never diminished and instead has remained hard for her. Bending over the side of the bed, she strokes his shaft affectionately, taking him into her mouth. She loves her brother and wants him all the time.

His moaning brings her back as he pushes her head down further onto him. “Suck harder,” he growls, switching roles again. “You know you want it.” Unlike a human who take forever to climax after the first, Nil is completely the opposite. She knows he isn’t going to last long, and that is perfectly fine for her.

And she gets what she wants in a few quick blasts. As she licks her lips, Nil falls onto the bed, changing back to his normal form. Rin slips off the bed, using her finger to swipe her lip and shove the tiny bit of cum that slipped out back into her mouth.


“Ho, ho, ho,” Santa Claus bellows loudly as the man sits on his lap. “What exactly can I do for you, Garth?”

“Hey, how did you... ?”

“How do I know your name?” the surprisingly muscular Santa asks. “I know all of them.”

Garth frowns. He already feels ridiculous being a grown man climbing onto the lap of another grown man, but the elf said his troubles would be helped. “If you know my name, and everyone else’s for that matter, then you should know what I want,” he answers, thinking that he’ll save some face from this ridiculous gesture.

Santa bellows again. “That’s not how the rules work. I have to ask and you must tell.”

Garth frowns again. Looking at the man playing Santa, Garth finds the man attractive. He is strong beneath the big red suit. His hair is white and a bit long whereas his beard is short. The man playing Santa is the total opposite of the traditional portrayal. “I would like my daughter for Christmas,” he eventually says, glancing out toward the crowd of parents with their children.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.