24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

A knock at the door summons Mora from her dreamy state. She is happy to see her friend and roommate starting to mend her broken relationship with her mother. She gets up off the couch and answers it. “Oh, hey Venise,” she says. “You’re a little early.”

“The early bird catches the worm,” the dark skinned, white hair girl says. She is slim and totally gorgeous. Mora would love to just once see her with her hair up. “You ready?”

Mora glances over her shoulder at her roommate and her mother and smiles once again. She then turns back to her friend and nods. “Ready when you are.”


“So, where are we?” Mora asks as they pull up to what looks like an abandoned building in the industrial district.

“A party of sorts,” Venise says coyly. “Ever wonder what you’d do with a couple of guys as hot as the gods?” Her smile becomes cryptic and her eyes darker somehow.

Mora swallows. “Are you trying to get me laid?”

“I might be,” Venise says. “Come on.”

They climb out of the car and Venise leads the girl to the door. She raps on the door and almost immediately it opens to a strikingly beautiful woman. She has fair skin with long, long brown hair and very discernible pointed ears.

“If I didn’t know better, I’d say this was a Halloween party,” Mora comments.

“Party is certainly the word to use,” Venise jokes. “Rin, this is the girl I told you about.”

Rin looks at the young woman, her pretty face grinning at her—wolfish and hungry. “Yes, I see that. Welcome to the party. I know you will leave her happy.”

Mora raises her eyebrows, cool and playful. “Is it a silent party?” she asks. “I’m not seeing cars or people or hearing music or anything.”

Rin glances over her shoulder at the girl. She was already heading back inside when the question sprang up. “It’s a special Christmas party,” she says. “Venise told me all about you so I have the perfect gift lined up.”

Mora looks to her friend. “You didn’t have to go out of your way to get me a gift,” she voices her concern. “I’ve only known you for what, a week?”

“It’s not a problem, Rin owes me a little favor,” she lies. “Now go on, I’ll get the door.”

This is it. The moment of truth, and suddenly there are no nerves. Mora may not have known Venise for long, but after seeing her place and hearing her stories, she has a feeling that this party is going to rock. If this is an attempt to get her laid, then they better hope they can keep up with her. Though she is hoping there will be some cock involved. Her last three lays have been women. A threesome with these two would still rock though.

Mora is lead through a small hall and into a large chamber. The lights are dim and it is just the three of them. No, there’s more. She squints, trying to get her eyes to adjust. Though the light improved only a little, the darkness she was in was enough to affect her eyesight. There are two men standing still in the center of the space. But before she can try to get a better look at them, Venise steps in front of her.

“So, there is just one thing you need to know,” she says, bringing her hand up, palm hot against the girl’s face. “These guys are statues, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Here in a minute they will become flesh and blood. They will look just like the gods they were carved to be. You just have to do one thing.”

Mora tries to look over Venise’s shoulder, but the woman holds her face in place. With a huff, she asks, “And what’s that?”

“Undress,” Venise simply says.

“Undress?” the girl repeats. Venise nods. Mora looks over at Rin. And Rin remains as emotionless as the statues sitting in the middle of the room. Then she looks back to Venise and nods, “Okay.”

Venise takes her hand and leads her to the center where the statues are. Mora’s heart is beating faster and faster now. Her skin is prickling. She looks at the statues of the men—the gods. They are taller by at least a full two feet. They are certainly built like gods. Like Michelangelo’s David, they are perfection. But unlike the famous statue, their cocks are hard and standing at attention. To make it better, one is depicted as circumcised and the other not.

Now before Mora can full commit and undress herself, Venise is already setting to work to pull the clothes off the girl. It doesn’t take long and very quickly Mora finds herself naked before the two woman and two statues. Mora’s breath is coming out heavier and deeper now. She wants this. She doesn’t know how it’s going to work, but she wants this for sure.

“She is quite the looker,” Rin says smoothly. “She rivals even a few from my personal collection.”

Mora shoots her friend a look at asks her to clarify. Venise smiles at her. “She is a collector of statues, more of the female form though.”

“Are they magic like these?” Mora asks, satisfied by the answer.

“More or less,” Venise says coyly. Her hands cup the girl’s breasts, each coming from underneath to life them.

A sexy little whine escapes Mora’s throat.

“Why don’t you get changed,” Rin advises Venise.

Venise nods and quickly strips off her clothing. She leaves herself in a pair of white stockings, laced at the top with gold and black trim. In both nipples are large golden rings. She herself is the view of perfection. She pulls back her white hair, trying it up and this is when Mora sees that she too had ears like Rin.

“What are you two?” Mora asks.

Venise smiles and steals a quick glance at Rin before turning back to her friend. “We’re similar, but different. I cannot tell you more than that because tonight is special and we can’t leave let you leaving here with knowing too much. It’s for you safety.”

“My safety?” the girl asks, her heart seemingly beating even faster.

“You’re perfectly fine,” Venise coos. “This is your night though, so don’t think too hard about it. Just go with the flow.” She steps away suddenly and snaps her fingers.

Mora’s eyes are on her friend until there is sudden movement coming for the two statues. Her eyes advert in time to see both moving toward her, their erection bouncing with every step they take. They are handsome and built like gods. Their skin is darker than she’d imagine, considering they were just marble a second ago. Her eyes drops to their cocks were their proud members seem to be like missiles aimed right for her. The tips are reddish, the one covered in skin just barely perceptible.

“Enjoy Alexander and Leonidas,” Venise says as she steps off to the shadows to stand with Rin.

Mora ponders those two names for a brief moment. That moment is brief because her mind goes right to the pleasure that is instantly applied to her breasts. Alexander, the circumcised one, stretches her fingers over the soft flesh and squeezes them. Then he brings two fingers together over the flesh of her pert nipples and pinches and pulls.

Mora gasps, immediately aroused past the point where she cannot conceal it if she wanted to. Little pants and moans slip out involuntarily. His actions become quicker—squeezing, cupping and pinching. Her breathing is short and torn. Then suddenly she realizes that the hard wedge driving itself into the small of her back isn’t Leonidas’ hip, but his prick. He is slowly grinding it against her as if unable to control himself. Mora looks down at Alexander. There it is, his huge cock absolutely erect and solid for her. It is daunting ... so fat and so long...

Between the constant teasing of her breasts and the cock that is pushing into her back, she is getting. She is getting really wet! Mora squeals. And when that big cock stops jabbing her back to fall between her legs, she cannot help squeezing her thighs together over it. She is sliding inexorably down a slippery incline, picking up speed with no way of slowing. She hangs her head, letting her tangle of hair fall in front of her face. Blood rushes to her cheeks. This is what she wanted; she just didn’t know it until now.

Alexander is now crotched low enough to bring his massive frame to a level where she can suck the hard button of her nipples between his lips. Mora’s head flies back and she lets it rest against Leonidas’ chest. The lips pull and suck at her tingling flesh before his big tongue flicks the tip of her nipples up and down with light and quick strokes. Leonidas leans down to kiss her neck. Her moans are soft and constant now. She opens her eyes and all she can see is the light above them, but she dares not move her head because of Leonidas’ lips on her slender neck feels so good.

The sweet, soft attention continues for what seems like an eternity. Reeling, Mora steadies herself by spreading her feet on the floor slightly and leaning back in Leonidas a little more. Alexander brings two fingers to the hot, moist lips that she has left unprotected. Leonidas’ lips are on her ear now, sucking and tugging, making it hard to concentrate on anything but the pleasure. Those fingers are now barely touching the folds of her snatch. Barely is enough. She can feel them as if they were already inside her, already penetrating her.

The fingers run along her hot, damps folds once and then twice, just opening her slightly. Then on the third pass the thick, solid digits slip inside and sink into her. The girl groans and shudders. Those fingers are skilled and subtle. They are easily far more assertive and gentle than any man or woman that has ever put their fingers there. And what’s more, he seems oblivious to her clit, just slowly fucking his two massive fingers in and out of her warm, juicy cunt. It stokes the fires of her body, heating her up unbearably. The woman quickly finds herself trying to grind her hips back and forth a little to get as much pleasure from the experience as possible.

Then abruptly, both men step away from her. Mora is left standing on two wobbly legs. But the concern of falling doesn’t enter her mind as her eyes are quickly captivated by the naked glory of Alexander’s thick cock jutting up at her from his muscular spread thighs. She eats it up with her eyes, taking in the swollen red tip, the gleam of precum, the curve, the girth and the two heavy balls that are up tight below the shaft.

Then her attention is torn to Leonidas’ actions behind her. She feels his knuckles bumping over the firm muscular curve of her ass as he works his length. Then she feels the hot, wet tip as it brushes her skin. Mora imagines the little wet traces it is leaving on her. But the feeling doesn’t last long. He shifts his feet and positions her. His stance lowers, his hand steadying her hips ... and then he leans forward and presses the length of his tool right against the valley between her cheeks. And then he starts grinding.

Mora cannot contain her giggles of delight. This is fun! She has never had this much fun with sex before. Usually it’s off to get the orgasm. Even with two guys, they never spent this much time making it fun. She decides to get down and participate to add to the pleasure. She starts to move her hip to try and help, adding to the dragging sensation on his sensitive foreskin. And judging by his deep, rough moans, she must be doing something right.

Mora lets her tongue slip over her top lip—slowly, seductively, blatantly. Pushing Alexander away and then stepping away from Leonidas, the girl gracefully drops to her knees. She settles herself as comfortably as she can on the hard floor in from of Alexander. Her eyes intently scrutinize that massive member that bobs and twitches merely inches from her nose. She licks her lips and opens her mouth wide. Without having to say a word, the man grips his prick buy the base and presses the turgid length toward her lips. Perfect! It touches her and she feels the slickness on her pouty lip and then the wet heat of him on her mouth muscle.

Taking this moment to work him with her tongue, Mora whips it around the throbbing mass, tasting the intense flavor of his precum. She finds herself surprised at how strong it is, but not at all unpleasant. More of the thick meat slides in before the heavy head comes to a rest on the back of her tongue. If the man is moaning, she doesn’t hear it. Mora is so lost in concentration over keeping her mouth wide open and her teeth clear. She breathes through her nose and, opening her eyes as he bucks his hips slightly to forces even more of his shaft into her, she suddenly realizes that there was no way she is going to fit all him between her lips.

Mora was so hungry to touch and have this cock that this, relatively obvious, point didn’t occur to her before. Luckily for her, Alexander seems to know her limit and her concerns. He stops short at just the right moment. The shape and solidity of him fills her mouth. But then she starts to think that maybe she can take him further in. And in this instant, Alexander gently thrusts forward, sending his tip in more. It hits the back of her throat and she fights with her gag reflex for a few seconds, realizing that maybe she cannot. He pulls back rather quickly, all the way out.

As his prick leaves her lips, Mora slumps forward, gasping for air. A gloopy string of cum and saliva connects her lower lip to the head of Alexander’s prick for a second before it lolls down to land on her breast. The girl makes no move to wipe the string away. “Fuck, that thing is big,” she says with a smile. She reaches out to cradle the massive balls gently, and then as her lips cover the wet, burning tip, she starts to squeeze. She grips them harder and harder as her lips descend until she gets as far as she wants to go. Then she whips her mouth muscle around him again.

Mora keeps going, building into a rhythm now. She is surprised that he isn’t firing off into her mouth yet. She has always gotten a guy off quickly this way before now. With a mental shrug, she simply resigns herself to take enjoyment from it. And so she concentrates on stimulating and working the top half portion of his length with her mouth while pumping the other half with her hand. While all this pleasure is on Alexander, Mora realizes that Leonidas is being neglected. She reaches out with her free hand to where she knows he is standing. No words are necessary as he moves closer until she feels it being pressed into her hand. Mora goes to work on this one, pumping and massaging the head so that his hot precum makes her fingers slick and slippery.

When the girl shifts, she becomes aware of just how wet she has become. Her thighs, when she presses them together, feel hot and slick. She pulls Leonidas closer by his member and brings her head up off Alexander. Her mouth slips right over Leonidas hungrily. His taste is pretty much the same as the other, but there is a hint of difference like that taste of white chocolate compared to regular chocolate. She plays her tongue around him as she almost descends to the base. She wonders if either of them is close, and the only way to find out is to fuck them. She leans back and releases them, both cock springing up and bobbing in the air. And unlike real life men, neither of them groans in disappointment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.