24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

It is late Christmas Eve when Norma Jean arrives at the restaurant Exie had selected for them to meet at. Exie couldn’t go to the party with her because of a special charity auction she was holding earlier this evening. Exie walks up to her girlfriend carrying a large bag from the store she stopped at on the way to the restaurant. Both ladies receive appreciative looks from the restaurant staff and patrons. Both are aware of the looks. Norma Jean is tall and pretty built for a woman, especially compared to Exie with her blonde hair and fair skin. They are strikingly different in many different ways.

Inside the bag is for later in what Exie hopes will be a night of indulgence and pleasure. She had picked up a special order for Norma Jean because of her special gift. Normally Exie would just go in and purchase a variety of items as seeing Norma Jean dressed in dainty pieces of lingerie arouses her beyond belief. But when it comes time for the change, that lingerie just doesn’t hold up. Sure, it makes the job of undressing easier for the both of them, but there is just something fun about fucking with it still on that Exie likes. So she had a special outfit made by a research and development company. It cost her a small fortune, but her auction house brings in more than enough money.

“I’m sorry it took so long,” Norma Jean says. “The party went on a little longer than expected. “It was a bit surprising.”

“It’s no problem,” Exie says, giving the woman a kiss on the lip. “It gave me time to grab your gift. It was supposed to be here yesterday, but you know how deliveries go.”

“I do,” Norma Jean agrees. She works with Exie, mainly in dealing with the shipping of the products auctioned off.

“Welcome ladies,” the hostess says. “Follow me to your table, please.” The woman’s eyes linger a bit on Exie, and they should considering the black dress she wears that just screams sex!

It is tight over Exie’s ripe, round hips, low cut so her breasts are overflowing in a purple lace bra that is on full display. The bra matches her high heels, and ironically Norma Jean’s hair. It almost puts her at the same height as Norma Jean too. The two follow the hostess—again drawing eyes in their direction—to make pretty much every man and woman want them. Norma Jean’s tight skirt exposes the length of her toned, long legs. Her bra does nothing to hold her breasts in under her blouse. In fact, her breasts look like they threaten to spill out at any moment.

The hostess sits them and says, “Sandy will be your waitress. Let us know if there is anything else I can get you.”

Exie smiles and trails her finger down the woman’s blouse buttons. “You’ll be the first one I call, don’t you worry about that.”

Norma Jean is red with embarrassment. How her wonderful girlfriend can be so flirty is beyond her. At the party she could be so much bolder because she has spent the last few weeks in class with all those people. But when it comes to new people, Norma Jean kind of gets shy. One reason she works with the shipping rather than the clients at the auction house. Exie on the other hand is like this with everyone she meets, highly sexual and very familiar. No one escapes without knowing exactly who she is or what she wants. It is one thing that makes her great at her job.

The pair orders wine and the best entrees on the menu. They share a desert and talk casually about their separate nights. Norma Jean inquires once or twice about the bag and its contents, Exie deflects each time. They pay and take a cab back home to their penthouse. With what Exie makes, she can afford a penthouse in the best building in the city, sharing the building with the elite.

In the elevator Norma Jean studies their reflection in the mirrored glass. Exie is grinning, most likely day dreaming of fucking Norma Jean. The doors open and the women walk down the wide hallway, their footsteps muffled by the plush carpet. When they reach their apartment, Exie holds up the bag and says, “I cannot wait to see you in this.” Then she leans in close and kisses her girlfriend on the lips. Norma Jean’s mouth parts and Exie nips her bottom lip.

Norma Jean sighs as her nipple tingle, her belly clenches tightly and her pussy opens up. Just one sultry kiss from Exie and she is aroused! “Fuck, Exie,” she coos. “You’re too sweet to me.”

Exie smiles generously at her and opens the door to the apartment. Their penthouse is a corner apartment with views out over the harbor and city. Exie drops the bag on the sofa and takes off her shoes. Norma Jean heads over to the bar and comes back offering her girlfriend a drink. She hands the woman the glass and they sit down together on the sofa overlooking the stunning harbor. They clink glasses.

“To my darling, Norma Jean,” Exie says. “How I couldn’t see my life without you. Merry Christmas.”

Norma Jean blushes. “And to you, Exie. Who has the largest collection of dildos than anyone else in the world? Merry Christmas.”

Exie roars with laughter, draping her arm over the back of the sofa, her fingers brushing at Norma Jean’s shoulder. “How people do you know with a collection?”

Norma Jean feels a surge go through her as her lover’s fingers slips under the strap of her bra. The small strokes send goosebumps to her nipples. She shakes her head. “Well, I can’t say I know anyone other than you.”

Exie is now chuckling. “I thought so. The one I bought today is certainly not the biggest one I have, but it is generous and pleasurable.”

“Is that my surprise?” Norma Jean asks.

“Nope,” Exie says quickly. “It’s in the bag with it though.” Norma Jean takes a sip of her drink. “Well, don’t just sit here. Let’s get the bag and see what I got you!”

Norma Jean swallows hard. Whenever Exie finds something special there’s no telling what it is. The bedroom, like that of the rest of the penthouse, is luxurious. The bed is wide and high with quality sheets, large pillows and subtle lighting from the lamps on the nightstands. This room looks over the harbor too, but they are so high up that from the street nothing inside can be seen. And unless someone had binoculars or a telescope, none of the buildings around can see in.

“Come on and show me what I got you.” Exie is reclining on the bed.

Norma Jean puts down her glass and takes the toy out first. “This is definitely interesting,” she murmurs, looking the dildo over. It is black silicone of about average size, but it has pleasure ridges that twist and turn and angle. It is covered with little bumps that traverse along the shaft into a realistic cockhead.

Exie smiles wickedly. “I thought so. The attendant at the store said it is this year’s hottest seller.”

Norma Jean shakes her head. “I’m surprised you found out about it so late in the year.” She grins teasingly.

“Well, you haven’t complained about using the same dildos over and over,” Exie quips.

Norma Jean giggles. “That’s because you have like a million of them!”

“No more than four dozen,” the woman says proudly. “And you’ve tried nearly every one of them in that pretty cunt.”

Norma Jean tries her best to hide her blush, but she can feel the heat merging inside her, making her a little breathless. Yes, nearly four dozen of them have been in her pussy at one time or another since they began dating. Her twat twitches as she thinks about them, glad that tonight’s party didn’t go further than it did. To have another cock—a real one—go in her would be a betrayal that she could never live with.

From the bag she takes a small box out, opening it carefully. She pulls out a black lacy garter dress with stockings. Exie raises her eyebrows in appreciation. “It’s called a SYMBI.”

“SYMBI?” Norma Jean repeats.

“It’s a fairly new company by the same name,” Exie begins to explain. “They use a special material that mimics lingerie that will conform to any size. Unfortunately they have only black and red available right now, otherwise I would have gotten you the baby blue you like so much.”

“That can be handy,” Norma Jean remarks. “Saves on constantly buying lingerie. Too bad it can’t change shape to a different style.”

“Apparently they are working on that,” Exie offers. “You don’t like that design?”

Norma Jean’s face goes red again. “I do, I really do,” she says. “Where are the panties though?”

“I opted out of them,” Exie says with a smirk. “I figured you didn’t need them.”

Norma Jean grins. “You’re right. They usually just get in the way.”

“What are you waiting for then?” Exie blurts. Put it on for me. Let me see you in it.”

Norma Jean shakes her head. “Let me see what else you bought.”

Exie grins. “I didn’t buy anything else. You have the bag. Take a look.”

Norma Jean shakes her head again. “I know you. You don’t just buy a toy and lingerie for me. I know you’ve gotten something else.”

Exie rolls her eyes. “Alright spoil sport. But I’m only going to show once I’ve got it on.”

“Fair enough,” Norma Jean says.

Exie climbs off the bed and goes over to her girlfriend. She wraps Norma Jean in a soft embrace and kisses her lightly on the mouth. Then she slips away into the bathroom where she hid the new outfit earlier. Norma Jean looks the new dildo over, gingerly shifting it around. It is smooth and soft though stiff. There is some flexibility, most likely in all the right places. She holds it near the base, managing to barely wrap her fingers around the smooth girth. The shaft, on second thought may be just a little above average length. It certainly isn’t the biggest of the collection, but it’s a good size. The bulbous head is shaped just like a real cock, but with an excess of ridges up and down the length of it.

“What do you think Norma Jean?” she asks herself aloud. “Would you like to try it?” She bites her lip and imagines this monster inside her. She is by no means intimidated. Maybe she would have been in the beginning of their relationship, but Exie ensured that she learn how to enjoy herself and sex. That training came in the form of many different sized dildos. She only took the class to try and surprise Exie with something different, something that the other woman hadn’t taught her yet.

She picks up the SYMBI lingerie and holds it up. Her mind starts to wonder just how she is going to put it on. “This is something that looks like it would fit Exie,” she mumbles. “This isn’t going to fit me.”

And while it certainly does not with all the muscle Norma Jean has, the SYMBI begins to shimmer a little. Just when the woman opens her mouth to voice her concerns, the outfit whips out at her. Dozens of little tendrils fly out at her to wrap themselves around her arms, legs and torso. She starts to fight against the material, but before she even begins it is over. The piece of lingerie is attached to her, fitting perfectly to her toned frame.

“Norma Jean, are you ready?” Exie calls from the bathroom.

“Yeah...” she says, hastily looking for her clothes. They are not on the floor and they certainly are not on her any more. “Where... ?”

Exie comes out. “Ta dah!” she says, turning in a circle for Norma Jean to view her from every angle. “What do you think?”

Norma Jean’s mouth falls open. Before her is the sexiest thing she has ever seen. Exie’s long blonde hair is in a tumble about her naked shoulder. The sheer red dress does fit, but it is a tight fight and it stops just below her hips, not even covering her thighs. Her round bust stretches the top to its capacity, her nipples press up against the scarlet fabric. And it is clear that the woman is not wearing any panties as her camel toe is on view. From behind her hips and great ass are encased in the luscious dress, but if she bends over, her pussy will certainly be visible. Norma Jean wants nothing more than to rub her hands over her girlfriend. “Fuck Exie,” she finally utters. “You look amazing.”

Exie squeals in delight. “I know! It feels amazing. It feels so soft and sensual. I feel like stroking myself all over!” She saunters slowly over to where Norma Jean is standing stuck in place like a deer caught in the headlights. “This is another of the SYMBI designs. This company is amazing!” She gets a glint in her eye. “But enough about me,” she says. “I love this on you.” She strokes the front of the garter dress with both hands. She works up the soft black material until her fingers are tracing circles around the fullness of Norma Jean’s breasts. Then without warning, she pinches both her nipples. As Norma Jean gasps in surprise, Exie covers her mouth with her own and thrusts her tongue inside, this time brushing Norma Jean’s hard, sensitive nipple with her thumbs.

The sometimes shy woman is awash with emotions. She is thrilled and in love with this woman. Exie continues to kiss her and she cannot help but put her hands on Exie’s hips. The material is just as soft under her fingers and soon she is kissing Exie back, her own hand cupping her girlfriend’s breasts. She strokes her thumbs over Exie’s nipple, mimicking her. They both break off their kiss, breathless. Exie’s eyes are dark with passion. “Mmm Norma Jean, you’re making my pussy wet,” she sighs heavily. “Go ahead and make the change. Let’s see the SYMBI in action.”

Norma Jean nods her head slowly. She steps back and closes her eyes. With a groan that starts low and then grows exponentially, Norma Jean begins to transform. Her muscles bulge in her arms and legs. Her taut belly gets tighter. Inches are added to her height. And all the while the SYMBI is stretching and adjusting to match the change. In just a few brief seconds it is all over and Norma Jean looks incredibly different.

Exie smiles at the sight of her girlfriend in her true form as an Amazon. “Holy shit...” she puffs. “I’m always in awe at how fucking sexy you look when you change.” Norma Jean smiles at her. Her breathing is a little heavy from the transformation as it always is. “Stand over by the dresser would you? Let me look at you.” Norma Jean grins and moves over to the dresser. “Put your leg on the stool right there and spread it wide. That’s it. I can see how wet your pussy is.”

Norma Jean drops her leg. “Alright, let me see you pose for me.”

“One more pose first,” Exie says. “Bend over the dresser.”

Norma Jean laughs. “You act like you never get to see me like this.”

“I don’t ever get to see you like this is lingerie,” Exie says smartly.

The other woman does as requested, bending over the dresser. The garters are stretches over her luscious ass. Exie mentally kicks herself for not buying the matching thong panties, thinking of how good they would look stretched up between her ass cheeks right now. Norma Jean feels her cunt leaking a little more as she thinks of the stiff length of the new toy going in her.

“My turn,” Exie says, turning toward the bed and leaning over it, lifting her leg up onto the edge. Her hand pulls her knees back, displaying herself. Her pussy is exposed. Her clit protrudes through her soft bare folds. She quickly bends over the end of the bed and copies Norma Jean sultry look. Her legs spread and the dress ride half way up her ass. With her legs spread, Exie’s backdoor and cunt is showing. Norma Jean can make out the glistening of wetness on Exie’s fleshy pink folds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.