24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

Scott is sitting at the bar, sipping on his beer when he looks up to see his brother, Eric, finally coming through the door. He waves the man down and then calls for the bartender to bring out two fresh beers. By the time the bottles arrive, Eric is sitting down.

“So what’s so urgent you needed me to come into town, Scotty?” Eric asks.

“It’s about Lola,” Scott starts to explain.

“Oh no, man,” his brother groans. “Don’t tell me you’re breaking up with her. Dude, that’s not cool to do on Christmas Eve.”

Scott gets defensive, waving his hands in the air. “No, no. It’s not that. I was just thinking about asking her to marry me is all.”

“And you need my advice?”

“Well, yeah,” Scott agrees. “I mean you’ve been married for almost ten years.”

“Dude, you should have popped the question forever ago,” the other man says. “As your older brother I’m going to tell you that you’re a moron. Ask her and don’t wait any longer.”

“I guess it’s obvious what I should do.”

“Yeah, more like way obvious what you should have done already,” Eric confirms. “Hey, I was nervous at first when I proposed to Patti. Hell, I think every guy is. If not, then it’s not meant to be, you know?”

“I guess so,” Scott agrees. “But not really.”

“Look, you’re nervous as shit, I can tell,” Eric continues with a sigh. “The sex is good, right?”

Scott shrugs. “Yeah, it’s great, but ah ... I don’t want to miss out on anything, you know what I mean?”

“Come on, man,” Eric groans. “It’s not bad sleeping with the same woman every day for the rest of your life. Hey, I wish I could have a different piece of ass here and there, but I can’t. It wouldn’t be fair to Patti, especially because of how damn loyal she is.”

“It’s not that,” Scott says. “Shit man, I just don’t want to marry and regret something, and I sure as hell don’t want to, you know, cheat on her later.”

“Then don’t, but don’t make her wait any long, man,” Eric says, looking sternly at his brother. “I wish she was more open about things, but Patti is a one man woman.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” Scott agrees. “I just have always questioned which is worse: knowing what’s out there and not getting it or wondering what’s out there and wishing to try it.”

“I don’t know, man,” Eric says, clapping his brother on the back. “Both are pretty shitty it you ask me. Just don’t worry about and marry the damn girl.”

“I think I will,” Scott says.

“You think, Scotty?” Eric asks, raising his eyebrow up at the guy.

“I will,” he says. “Happy?”

“I will be once you’ve asked her.”

“Then I’ll do it when the family is all together,” Scott proclaims.

“Don’t chicken out then,” he warns.

“I won’t.” Scott takes a swig of the beer. “I hope I didn’t get you to come into town just for me.”

“Nah, Patti had some stuff to take care of anyway.”

“She drop you off or you her?”

“Neither,” Eric says, taking a gulp himself. “We drove in separate. I don’t know how long she’s going to be, but I got shit at the farm to take care of.”

“Am I holding you up?”

“No, never man,” Eric says. “But I do have to get back. I rather not have to bust my ass on Christmas Day before heading over to mom and dad’s.”

“Hey, I understand,” Scott says. “I just wanted to make sure I was making the right choice.”

“I think you’ve got yourself one hell of a girl,” his brother says, standing up and finishing off the beer. “Don’t lose her over some stupid shit.”

Scott looks at the man for a moment before nodding. “I won’t. I promise.”

Eric hops back into his truck and heads out of the city. He thinks about his brother and Lola. That girl is the right match for his little brother. And he knows just what Scott was talking about when he said about missing out on something. When they were kids they played with each other a little, experimenting. Eric grew out of it, but Scott always remained curious. It’s unfortunate for his brother, but Scott is making the right choice. It’s not every day that a girl like Lola falls into a guy’s lap.

He pulls down the long drive and parks next to the barn. His work is not nearly finished, so he jumps out and picks up right where he left off. After a few hours, Patti still isn’t back and all he has left is to feed the goats. It doesn’t take long before he gets the special feed for his prized goat, Layla. “Here you go girl,” he says, dumping the feed into her bowl. “You’ve got to keep healthy. The county fair is coming up again and I don’t mind winning for the third year in a row.”

Layla bleats and bends her head to the feed. Suddenly Eric feels a wave of dizziness come over him. He grabs onto the fence post to steady himself until it passes. When the world stops spinning, he blinks and looks down at the goat. “Shit, I think I need to get something in my stomach.”

He leaves the fence and heads for the house. Once inside, the man rummages through the refrigerator and pulls out some leftovers to throw in the microwave. After eating, he tosses the dishes into the sink, wondering where Patti is right now. Usually when she goes into town, she doesn’t come back until late. But it’s Christmas Eve and Eric is feeling a little bit lonely without her. With a sigh, he decides that he needs a shower. He’s been working hard all day and the smell of himself is really getting to him. As he heads upstairs to the bathroom, he hears the backdoor open and close. He spins around and says, “I was beginning to wonder when you...”

The sight before his eyes is not something he expects to see. To say it is the last thing he ever expects to see is an understatement. “I figured you were going to hit the shower.”

“Layla?” he asks. He doesn’t know how he knows it’s her, but he does. Maybe it’s because there is a large goat standing up like a person, naked with white fur and the same exact markings as Layla standing there. She is every bit the same, even down to her meatiness.

“Who else would I be?” the goat asks.

“I don’t know,” he mumbles, his eyes roaming over the body. She isn’t skinny, but she isn’t fat either. Strangely enough, she is just right. “How ... how is this happening? Am I ... ah, dreaming?”

“I don’t think so,” Layla says. “I feel like this is real. I mean one second I’m eating, the next I’m like this.”

“Well ... um...”

“Do you believe in miracles?” Layla asks. Eric shakes his head slowly. “Well, I do,” she says. “I’ve been wishing for a way to thank you for everything you do for me. Winning the show just doesn’t feel like enough.” As she talks, she comes closer and closer to him.

Eric cannot take his eyes off of her. For some reason, even though his brain is telling him that this is Layla and that she is still an animal, he finds her incredibly seductive. Then realizing what she intends, he puts his hands up and says, “We can’t do anything. I’m married to Patti and...”

“And you love her,” she says. “I’m certain that you do, but I need to properly thank you for the way you take care of me. I don’t know how long I’ll be like this.”

“I don’t either, but your, um, words are enough,” he stutters.

“I doubt that,” she says. “I mean I’m not entirely sure that this is real myself. I can only imagine what you think.”

“I’m, uh, thinking the same thing,” he says.

“There you have,” she continues. “If this is just some dream that we’re sharing, let’s make the most of it.” She presses her naked body against his and kisses him. Surprisingly, Eric returns the kiss. It is deep and passionate. She pulls away suddenly and says, “I must smell about as awful as you.”

Eric begins unbuttoning his shirt. “I’ll make sure to scrub every crevice then.” He doesn’t know why he gives into this. Maybe it’s because of the conversation he had with his brother earlier or maybe it could be a dream and she is right about making the most of it. Or if this is real, how can he pass up an opportunity like this. He is only human after all. Or at the very least, he is only a man...

He drags her up the stairs and into the bathroom and then into the shower stall while still trying to get out of the rest of his clothes. They hit the wall giggling helplessly. His hands roam her soft, furry back, up into the tuft of hair on the top of her head between her horns. He holds her still for yet another passionate kiss. Eric turns on the water one-handed, still kissing Layla. The sudden spray of cold water makes them jump apart. Layla bleats and it comes out kind of raspy.

“Sorry,” the man mutters, desperately adjusting the hot water tap. “Usually it comes out cold and then turns hot. I guess I turned the wrong one.”

The sudden cold has made Eric’s prick deflated just slightly, and Layla finds herself staring, fascinated by the way the skin on his sack tightens and moves. Before she can think about it too much, the goatgirl swallows hard and immediately drops to her knees, taking her human into her mouth.

“Son of a bitch...” he breathes heavily.

Layla rolls her eyes upward, afraid that maybe she is doing something wrong, but the man doesn’t look upset. This is her first time with a human, or anything for that matter. Eric has never brought her around any male goats. He hasn’t even brought any male goats around her. Though she has heard him speak about mating her. This though, is perfect.

“Don’t stop,” he gasps.

Layla seems to know exactly what it is she is supposed to do. It’s like second nature—instinct—to her. She rolls him further in, using her tongue to feel along the ridge of flesh on the underside. Eric is faintly salty, and she wonders if she tastes the same way. She takes him further until she feels her gag reflex stirring. Then she pulls him out to almost the tip, and then it’s back in again. On the return she curls her mouth muscle upward to press him against the roof of her mouth, trying to be careful of her teeth. She somehow knows that teeth can be back in this situation. And because of this instinct, she starts to doubt herself, wondering if she is doing this right. Suddenly, Eric bangs his head against the wall and bites his arm. She draws back, alarmed.

The man looks down just as the tip of his prick comes out, dragging Layla’s bottom lip down with it. “Fuck...” he groans. “Okay, okay ... you have to stop now...” He pulls her upward.

“Did I do good?” she asks. “Did I do it right? You looked so...”

“You did it just right,” he interrupts. “I don’t want to think what you can do with practice. I’d probably blow my load before you ever got it in your mouth.” Layla grins, half embarrassed and half proud. “Shit, you are so adorable. It’s one reason I keep winning at the fair,” he says and then he kisses her. He turns her so that she is presses up against the wall he had just been leaning against. The kiss is long and deliberate. His fingers do things in the tuft of her hair, in the hollows behind her ears, down the nape of her neck until she is near swooning with all of her nerve ending abuzz with sensation. Her knees are wobbly. Her hands slide down his arms, feeble and pretty much useless.

“Put your leg around me,” Eric instructs her, whispering into her ear.

Layla finds the will somewhere to lift her leg. He grabs it and puts a hand into the crook of her knee to support her. He then bends a little and before long he is sliding his length up the inside of her leg. A small shift of her hips and he is ... there...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.