24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

It is a very cold night full of falling snow when Callidora hears a knock at the door. She takes a sip of her wine before sitting the glass down on the table next to the couch. Then she stands, fixing her lacy lingerie. The little piece comes into two pieces. The bra has sheer lace cups with strappy detailing. The panties match with cutout panels and a thing back. The black of the lingerie contrasts while complementing her pale purple skin tone. When she’s ready, she head for the door.

She is a Christmas creature of sorts, born on the night of Christmas Eve, just as her daughter was. Her purpose like all of her kind is to simply bring sexual pleasure to one lucky soul and then vanish back to their world, never to return again. She decided to stay, forever cutting herself off from her realm. Of course with the cutting of the cord, so to speak, she has lost all her power, save for the ability to transform into her true self. She’s not the first to abandon her home, and she certainly will not be the last.

When she opens the door, there is Eileen standing in the doorway. She kisses the creature on the lips, lingering a bit before finally pulling away. “I thought you couldn’t come over tonight,” she says to the human woman.

“I told you that to surprise you, Callidora” Eileen says, moving in for a proper kiss. “But I guess you hoped I would and prepared.”

As Callidora presses her lips against Eileen’s, the softness and tenderness makes her melt into the woman’s arms. They have been together since Eileen’s divorce from her ex-husband began. Because of Callidora’s daughter though, they haven’t moved in together. Eileen says it’s because she isn’t a very good mother and it best to wait until the house is empty. Callidora believes it is because like her, her daughter Sorcha is the same kind of creature, and Eileen wouldn’t be able to resist her. When Eileen’s tongue flicks around her lips and teeth, Callidora instantly feels high and focused on the here and now.

Her hand caress Callidora’s back, over the material of the lingerie and they slip down to her ass. Her touch is so light that she can feel goosebumps popping up all over Callidora’s flesh. The woman becomes so lost in her emotion that she doesn’t even notice the creature undoing the buttons that hold her blouse closed. Her senses come back when she feels the silky material fall open, away from her body and the cool night’s air blowing in against her skin. She moans loudly as she feels Callidora’s hot lips around her nipple and then her breathing lower down her belly. Being as small chested as she is she doesn’t need a bra, but sometimes it would help when it is frigid cold! She doesn’t say anything right away though. The heat of the creature’s lips overpowers the cold sting of the night. If she does want to object or call attention to the weather, she loses the ability to make any noise when she feels Callidora pulling at the front of her slacks and panties. Her whole body is shaking when she feels the creature’s long tongue making a sweep up her pussy and then the panties snap back.

“Don’t you think we should get inside, out of the cold?” Callidora offers as if it were the woman’s fault that they are still standing practically outside.

“Yeah,” Eileen says with a smile though with the wave of heat rolling through her body she feels she could stay in the cold forever and not care.

As they walk into the house and close the door behind them, Eileen turns to Callidora and looks into her beautiful orange eyes and says, “I’m so glad I met you all those years ago.”

“It was only a few, but it feels like a lifetime,” the creature agrees.

Then as if remembering that Callidora has a daughter, she asks, “Where’s Sorcha?”

“She said she wanted to get to bed early so she could get up early for presents.”

“You’ve spoiled her with our culture,” Eileen accuses.

“Isn’t that what we’re supposed to do for our children?”

“Probably, but I was never mother material,” Eileen says almost with disgust.

“Is that why you don’t want to move in?” Callidora asks.

“It’s not because I don’t like Sorcha,” she puffs. “It’s just that I don’t want to play mother.”

“And you won’t after she moves out on her own?”

“That’s your job,” the woman answers.

Callidora laughs and says, “Well regardless, I wanted you to be here more than ever tonight. And I want a life with you.”

“So do I,” Eileen says. “And we will. But tonight let’s not worry about that.” She smiles and grabs Callidora’s hand, dragging her to the bathroom. She quickly undresses and helps the creature out of the lingerie. Then she turns on the water to the oversized walk-in shower. “I’m cold, and what better way to warm up.” She pulls Callidora under the water with her.

“I can think of another way,” Callidora grins. Then they kiss with the warm water splattering their faces like warm rain.

Eileen’s hands immediately explore her lover’s silky smooth flesh, eagerly moving them down to her firm ass. As her hands roam, Callidora coos her pleasure. Eileen’s hand comes up to slowly round one of the perfect breasts sitting between them. As her hand touches the erect nub, Callidora’s lips begins pressing along the woman’s neck. Eileen pulls the other’s face to hers and kisses her passionately. Hands move to strokes breasts and bellies, slowly working their ways to smooth clits.

But Eileen is faster and decides to attack rather than tickle her lover’s pussy like she normally would. The gasps from Callidora say that she wants more. Eileen keeps her pinned to the wall and at no point does Callidora seem to want to push the woman away. Instead, Eileen feels her caressing her nipples delicately, teasing them until they too are rock hard and super sensitive under the touch.

They are both so highly charged. Eileen guesses that it won’t take long for her assault on her lover’s clit to being her to orgasm. She feels Callidora’s lips begin to tremble as she kisses her and then she feels the creature’s legs shake. Callidora wraps her arms around the woman, putting her entire weight on Eileen’s shoulders as her legs give way and her moans become cries of pleasure. Eileen slows her rubbing down to a caress, keeping the orgasm flowing for as long as possible.

Callidora looks at the woman once she has regain control of her legs and asks, “Is there something more special about tonight more than any other?”

“Besides the fact that we met on Christmas Eve and you changed my life?” the woman asks.

“Well, that was going to happen anyway after you saw your husband with another man.”

Eileen shrugs. “I don’t know. That was kind of hot.”

“Then why did you leave him?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” the woman counters. “I was mad to find them on Christmas Eve in my bed, but I would have gotten over it. But then I met you and you rescued me from him and the mistake I had of having a child.”

“Then I wish I could have been born sooner,” Callidora replies.

“It doesn’t matter,” Eileen says with a smile. “I have you here on Christmas Eve, all to myself.” Then she kisses the creature passionately again.

After only a few more kisses, Callidora spins the woman around so that it is she that has her back to the tiles. With a devilish grin, she tells her, “It’s your turn to suffer.” She pins Eileen’s arms to the wall as her eager kisses hit her lips, neck and shoulder. She then moves lower, switching between nibbles and kisses as she hits Eileen’s excited breasts. But she doesn’t stop there. Instead she continues to move lower. The anticipation of what is coming makes Eileen start leaking hot juices from her pussy, yet not many escape a she feels Callidora plunging deep into her depth with her extensive tongue. The creature’s mouth muscle becomes a frenzied snake attacking her insides. Callidora’s tongue is soon joined by several probing digits and then Eileen feels another finger pushing at her backdoor. She has to reach for the shower rail to keep from falling over, and with her other hand, she grabs a handful of Callidora’s dark purple hair to stop any chance of her escaping from the pleasure that she is receiving.

An explosive climax soon erupts and the woman’s grip on the rail fails. They both end up in a pile on the floor of the shower. Callidora’s tongue and fingers never leave Eileen’s body. The woman’s screams of pleasure and begging for her to stop because she cannot take anymore are completely ignored as her body twists and fixes in agonizing pleasure. When the creature eventually does stop, Eileen quite simply cannot move. But this doesn’t stop Callidora as she takes the shower gel and slowly washes and caresses the woman’s pleasure soaked body. Several minutes pass before Eileen is able to sit up. She is still shaking and twitching from her orgasm when she does.

“Shall we move on to my bedroom?” Callidora asks softly.

Again Eileen’s ability to speak disappears and she merely nods. Callidora wraps her up in a big fluffy towel and leads her toward the bedroom. As they enter the room, Eileen is still floating on a cloud of pleasure. She is guided to the cushion filled bed where the Christmas creature stands behind her and whispers, “I love you.” But before she can reply, she feels Callidora’s kisses on her chest and neck, slowly working their way up to her lips. Eileen is able to come around enough to return the kisses, throwing her arms around Callidora’s neck. As they kiss, Callidora takes the other’s hand and places between them and says, “Pleasure yourself.” Eileen starts to rub her snatch while Callidora focuses on her breasts, pinching at her nipple. The woman starts to move her hand away when the other says, “Keep going. You are so hot.”

So she does. Callidora moves away, but keep a hand on the woman’s breast. Eileen’s hand gets faster. She feels another orgasm rising so quickly. She only half hears the noises beside her as she is so into pleasuring herself for the creature’s eyes. But the moans coming from Callidora are indicators that she is close to orgasm too.

“Alright,” Callidora says, the change in tone cutting through the thick haze of ecstasy. She places her hand onto Eileen’s. “Let’s slow it down a little.” Eileen’s noises of despair are met with a little laughter, but also with kind words. “Don’t worry. I’ll make it worth it.” She climbs onto the bed between the woman’s legs.

Lying there, Eileen feels her pussy throbbing for attention. And then, all of a sudden, she feels a large cock plunge deep inside her depths. She gasps as the cock pounds her deep. She looks down to see a strange looking harness with a lifelike phallus attached to it. Eileen pulls the creature into her, pinching hard on her nipples while Callidora kisses her. The thrusting gets faster and faster, and after just a few minutes of violent thrusting, the orgasm that was denied to her comes out in full force.

After Callidora pulls the big cock out, Eileen is full of energy. She pushes the creature onto her back and starts licking her own juices off the rubber phallus. It is quite amazing as to how real it feel. She starts to suck on the fake tool and then she opens her throat and takes it right down her gullet until her nose touches Callidora’s belly. She holds it there for a second and lifts back up. While this thing is fun to use, Eileen isn’t in the mood for such a toy. She unbuckles the strap-on and throws it to the floor before straddling her lover. She begins kissing the creature from the tip of her nose, across her lips, down her neck, past her perfectly formed breasts and taut belly to her very moist twat.

Callidora tenses as Eileen moves lower with her kisses. Between each kiss she gives a little twirl of her tongue. Each time her mouth muscle moves closer and closer to the creature’s clit. Callidora gasps and trembles and yells, “Lick me! Lick my wet pussy!”

Eileen giggles, taking pride in being able to pleasure a creature designed to give immeasurable pleasure to others. Then she flicks her tongue from side to side across the swollen folds. Each contact causes a jump from the creature’s body and then suddenly she plunges her tongue deep into Callidora’s cunt. Her mouth opens wide to cover the top portion of her lover’s folds and all of her clit. Callidora groans with pleasure as the woman licks hard then soft. Eileen adds two fingers to the mix to add to the pleasure. And the creature’s taste is amazing.

Callidora grabs handfuls of hair, holding Eileen’s head in place on her. The woman begins to nibble it as well, and this causes a scream to pierce the silent air. “Oh yes! Do it some more!” Eileen feels that her face is wet, and it’s obvious as to why. Then suddenly Callidora starts to buck like a scared horse, almost causing the woman to fall right off the bed. A violent orgasm rips right through the creature. But Eileen hold son, pushing her face and her tongue in deeper, as deep as they can possibly go. She licks and keeps licking until it is Callidora that is begging for her to stop as she cannot take anymore.

The creature lies there panting while Eileen crawls up the bed with a big smile on her face. “Nice try with the making it worth it,” she says. She kisses Callidora before gently stroking the deep purple strand of hair from her face.

“I tried,” the creature replies. “I rather enjoyed your version of making it worth it on me. It is not common for one of us to receive the type of pleasure we are meant to provide.”

“I learned from the best,” Eileen says, tracing her fingers over the perfect skin of Callidora’s body. Her fingers run from shoulder to breast and then nipple. Callidora’s body is perfection, from the sight to the feel of it. As Eileen looks to the side of the bed, she sees the discarded strap-on, and she gets an idea. Quickly, she hops off the bed and picks it up, stepping into the leg holes. She pulls it up and fastens the belt. “Let me show you how to use this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.