24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

“I can’t thank you enough for doing this for me,” Lola says, giving the older woman a hug.

“It wasn’t a problem,” Vanessa smiles. “Enjoy the gift.”

“I will,” the girl says, pushing her pink, square framed glasses onto her face. “I just hope Scotty will like it.”

“I’m sure he will,” Vanessa says. Johnny watches the girl slip through the exit. Once she is gone, he sees that Vanessa hasn’t moved. Whatever in on her mind can wait.

“That was certainly something special you did for her,” he says, dropping a folder onto the desk. “You keep doing that and this place will become a charity foundation rather than a genetic research lab.”

Vanessa turns to face him. “One free thing on Christmas isn’t going to hurt anything or anyone,” she says. “Besides, think of it as free testing.”

“Yeah, if we were in the testing phase,” he counters with a sarcastic grin.

“Well, we are,” she corrects. “We’re just not legally allowed to go forward with it yet.”

“That kind of thinking could do us in,” he warns, feeling that she is walking a thin line.

“Only if someone finds out,” she points out.

“And you don’t think old Scotty is going to say anything?” Johnny asks.

“Oh trust me when I say that Scotty is not only in for a surprise, but the gift of a lifetime,” she says by way of an answer.

“And you know this how?” he asks, curious as to how she is privy to such intimate information. “Have you talked to Scotty?”

“Didn’t have to,” she says. “Lola told me everything about the conversations they have had, and his most inner secrets that he has only ever told her.”

“It could still backfire,” Johnny warns, shaking his head.

“It won’t,” she says. “The only one I’d have to worry about is you.”

He quickly holds up his hands and waves them through the air. “I ain’t telling anyone.” He knows just how vindictive the woman is and what is she is capable of doing.

“I know,” Vanessa says. “Have a good night. Merry Christmas, and tell Robby the same.” She leaves him wondering what she meant by her knowing.

Instead of lingering on that thought, Johnny shrugs and grabs his coat. Tonight is Christmas Eve. It is a time to celebrate, no linger on work. Besides, he does enough of that. Tonight he is going to spend the night with his son, which lucky for him his ex-wife, Eileen, has no say so in the matter.


He is prone over Robby, trying to pin the boy’s arms down again, but he is failing horribly. The boy is pretty tough, especially when wrestling his father. Wrestling or play fighting between the two is normal, no matter where they are. In this case they are on the living room floor in front of the Christmas tree, which isn’t a good place for them because they have been known to break stuff accidentally. Last week it was a lamp, the week before almost was the coffee table.

Robby gets to his knees on either side of his father’s hips and tries to push the man off using his legs, but Johnny just pushes back harder. The boy gives another push, but when his father pushes back, his hips slip past the boy’s knees and his crotch collides with Robby’s, leaving his rock hard cock pressing into the boys and his face just inches from Robby’s. They slowly stop laughing and come to the realization of what is happening.

Johnny has an erection. There is no doubt about it. It is fairly certain that he knows his son has one too. This is not the first time that this has happened to Johnny. Nor is it the first for Robby. Johnny has just ignored it every time it has happened. But now he cannot. It could be because it is Christmas. Like the last few it has only been him and Robby. The divorce was settled years ago and Eileen has never really had much thought for being a mother since. Now as Robby looks into his eyes, Johnny raises an eyebrow at the boy. Robby bites his lip.

They have stopped wrestling and are now just holding each other’s arms, not wanting to move. Robby lets his other head do the thinking and take control. He grinds his pelvis forward slowly. He just cannot help doing it. He figures why the fuck not? It just feels so good and right. Johnny responds by grinding his pelvis right back into the boy’s, rubbing his prick up and down, making his son want more.

Johnny’s breathes a sigh whenever his cock finishes a stroke. Robby begins to breathe more heavily too as their pelvises begin to grind more purposefully, slowly gaining rhythm and speed, moving forward and back, back and forward. Then he stops moving his hips and gets up. Robby smiles, hardly believing what just happened. Whatever just happened he likes and wants more.

“I think I need to get dinner started,” Johnny says standing up.

Robby gets up too and almost follows his father to the kitchen, but ultimately decides to hang back and clean up the living room.

After dinner they talk. Nothing is said about what happened before dinner, and though Robby wants to bring it up to address it, he is too afraid to. The conversation does take a twist he doesn’t expect though.

“I know you’ve wanted for the last few years for me and your mom to get back together,” Johnny says, putting down his mug of hot cocoa.

Robby looks at him over the rim of his cup and frowns. “I did, but not anymore.”

“Oh?” Johnny asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, I mean I realized that it wasn’t going to happen,” the boy elaborates.

“And why is that?”

“Besides the fact that she only ever comes around when she wants something?” Robby says with a huff. “Dad, I know you’re gay.”

Johnny is quick to hide his shock. “I wouldn’t say says, son,” he says.

“Then what would you call it?”

“I like women, but I also like men,” Johnny tries to explain.

“So you’re bisexual.”

“I don’t particularly like to use labels,” Johnny continues with a sigh. “I mean, I prefer men more than women, but I like both. Now if that makes me gay then so be it.”

“So mom didn’t like that,” the boy surmises.

“I don’t know if she liked it or not,” he answers with a shake of his head. “I don’t even know if she would accept it or not. Regardless, it was when she found me in bed with another man it is what set her off.”

“I could see why she would be angry, but that is no excuse to divorce you,” Robby says defensively.

“You’re still young,” his father says. “If only the rest of the world could think like you do then maybe it would be a better place to live.”

Their conversation continues for a little while more, though neither mentions the earlier events nor talk about Robby’s thoughts on his own sexuality. Eventually Johnny says that it is time to hit the sack so that Santa will come. Robby being old enough to not believe in Santa anymore laughs it off.

Sometimes it is hard to be brave and put thoughts into words as it is especially hard for Robby. But then there is that saying about actions speaking louder than words. This is more on par with the boy. He gets his opportunity to use actions when his father bends down to pick up a pillow that has fallen off the sofa to the floor. As the man bends over he exposes the shape of his ass at his son. Robby is instantly driven by his instincts. He moves forward, legs further apart than normal and allows his hard cock to press into Johnny’s ass crack through their clothing. Johnny stops what he is doing and the boy pushes forward, letting the fabric on his shorts conform to the curve of his father’s ass, teasing the man as he rubs it up and down his ass crack.

Johnny doesn’t move as he just stands there, bent over and letting his boy explore his ass through his shorts. Robby lets out a short moan as a wave of pleasure ripples through his boyhood. As the need becomes stronger, so do his thrusts. But that’s not all. Slowly a change comes over Robby. His hair begins to change to the color of white, his skin begins to darken to a gray and his muscles begin to expand. He lets his hands slide up to grasp Johnny’s hips, holding them steady so that he can grind into his ass harder.

Johnny, not knowing of the change taking place behind him, slowly moves his ass up and down with his boy, letting their bodies move in unison. Then he stands up. His hands move to the boy’s legs. They work their way up on both sides, sliding from the inner thigh to the outer on their way closer to his crotch. Robby wants his father to grab his cock and take him. But Johnny wedges his hands between his ass and the boy’s hips, circling them around without touching the stiff meat between. The boy’s breathing quickens as the man circles closer to tit, but not touching it. Robby’s ears begin to grow upward almost into points. Two of his bottom teeth begin to grow upward longer.

Robby arches his boyhood toward his father’s hands for them to stroke it, but those hands slide down his legs instead, closer to his balls. And instead of passing them up, Johnny slowly rubs them. If the man notices just how big they are, he doesn’t say anything. Robby moans as the hand massages them lazily while his father’s other hand finally slides over his cock. Robby’s hands drift forward from his father’s hips to calmly make their way down to his crotch. His hands slide over the hardness, massaging up and down over the turgid meat stick.

After a moment, Johnny begins to turn to face his son. Robby’s heart leaps in his chest. The sudden fear halts the transformation and before the man can complete his turn, the boy is back to his normal self. Johnny’s hand never loses contact with the boy’s crotch, not even after he presses himself against his son. The massaging starts up again as he walks behind Robby. The boy stands still, feeling the pleasure in his groin and then he feels himself being pushed forward. His arms stretch out to catch himself from the fall. Then he feels his father’s cock starts rubbing into his ass crack.

With the roles reversed, Robby feels the urge to begin his transformation again. This is what he wants, but he wants to be in control. He initiate this, it should be him that plays the role of dominance. After all, that is why he let Vanessa experiment on him in the first place. But he fights the urge. Transforming now could scare his father and then nothing will happen.

Over and over, Johnny’s prick slides up and down, pressing against the boy’s ass. He begins with slow pushing of his hips before gradually quickening his pace and pressing harder. Robby has never been this aroused in his life. Fantasizing, reading and watching porn has gotten him pretty wound up, but living the fantasy is like nothing he has ever experienced before. Then, all of a sudden it is over. Johnny pulls away and slaps his son on the ass and says, “Good night, son. Christmas morning will be here before we know it.

Robby blinks. He is a bit confused and really aroused. Johnny though, just slips off down the hall to his room as if what just happened never happened. Robby trudges down the hall to his own room. Once in his bed he tries to sleep, but he cannot find it. His cock is harder than ever and the person he wants to fuck most is lying in another room.

Right in the middle of thought, he feels a hand brush over his leg toward his steely member. It moves over his balls and up along his shaft, over his cockhead. The hand pulls at the waist of his shorts and then slips under. Robby’s heart starts to beat faster as he feels his father’s hand going down his shorts, running down until he finds the hardened prize. Fingers wrap around the shaft, starting with a casual pump up and down. The speed increases, paralyzing the boy with pleasure.

Robby moans as he arches his back a bit and thrusts his hips to the movement. He reaches over past the arm and feels around for his father’s cock. Right away he finds that the man is just as hard as he is. He slides his hand down into Johnny’s pants, letting his fingers slide down his length hi his balls. Robby begins playing with them, enjoying the feeling of his hair against his hand. He wraps his fingers around the thick stick and begins to pump it. As he does, Johnny lets out a muffled moan and pumps his son even harder. In return, Robby pumps faster until they are both moaning and pumping furiously at one another’s cocks.

After a moment, Johnny releases his grip and pulls back the covers. “Go ahead son,” he says. When the only sound Robby returns is his heavy breathing, he continues, “Earlier tonight Vanessa made a statement that didn’t make sense. Then in the living room I felt a change come over you and it dawned on me what she meant.”

Robby cannot believe his ears. There is a reason his father is a geneticist. Though the clues were few, the man managed to put them together. “She promised it would be a way for us to be together, to...”

“To get what you wanted?” Johnny asks, raising his eyebrow up even though through the darkness of the room the boy cannot really see it.

“Yes,” Robby sighs. “I...”

Johnny flips on the bedside lamp and smiles down at his son. “You don’t have to be sorry. I was the one that was afraid to talk to you.”

Robby laughs as a sudden realization comes over him. “How would you have known?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.