24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

Greg doesn’t have anyone for Christmas except Brianna. His wife died a few years ago, and with no other family or children, all he has is his cat. He finds himself in the pet store—like he does every year—trying to pick out the perfect gift for Brianna. So far he has gathered a number of toys for her. Last year he bought a large tower to go with her cat condominium he bought for her last year. He showers her with gifts, but he always tries to find one that makes the day special.

But as Greg goes from one aisle to the next, he just isn’t finding that one special gift. He chides himself for waiting until Christmas Eve. Every Christmas he has waited until the last moment because there is never a need to wrap the gifts. It’s not like Brianna can unwrap them. Plus, she’s a cat. It has never been this hard to shop for her. When he reaches the end of the aisle and turns the corner, he sees a cage full of mice. A smile crosses over his face. Why not a special treat? He showers her all throughout the year with different foods and treats, but never anything like a mouse.

He gets the mouse, checks out and heads back home. On the drive home his mind is racing with thoughts of how excited Brianna will be on Christmas Day. Maybe tonight he will even make a special dinner for them both. It’s just too bad he cannot take her out to eat somewhere. Home will be fine though, there’s nothing wrong with that. Smiling to himself, Greg frees his mind of worry and focuses on getting home.

He pulls into his drive, scoops up the bags of toys and the box with the mouse in it and climbs out of the car. As he starts for the door he hears his name being called. “Greg!” he turns quickly, losing grip of the box.

A hand reaches out to catch the box long before it has a chance to hit the ground. “Whoa!” the woman says, grinning and nearly dropping the item in her other hand. “That was a close one,” she puffs.

“Yeah it was,” Greg agrees. “Thanks. I don’t know what I’d do if I lost the mouse.”

“Ah, Brianna’s special gift this year?” she asks.

“You bet,” he says, giving her a grin. “You don’t think it’s weird, do you Lorena?”

“Not at all,” she says, smiling warmly at him. “She is all you have.” She hands him the box back, being careful not to drop the bottle that she is carrying.

“What’s that you got there?” he asks, noticing how carefully she is handling it.

“This is a little gift for you that I picked up earlier,” Lorena says.

“Lorena,” he says sternly. “I told you not to get me any gifts for Christmas.”

The woman laughs. “I know, I know. But I just couldn’t pass this up.”

“What is it?” he asks, not bothering to push it. From the look on her face, he knows there is no use. Besides, he has known her and her husband and kids for years. If there is one thing for certain it’s that there usually isn’t any arguing with the woman when she insists on something. It reminds him of how his wife was.

“It’s something special,” she says, handing the bottle over to him.

“Okay, but what is it?” he repeats.

“You’ll find out,” she says with a wink. “When the time is right, it will get used.”

Greg lifts the bottle up, trying to get the dying light of the evening sun to shine through the glass. He isn’t very successful and quickly gives up. “You didn’t have to get me anything, you know,” he says solemnly.

“I know I didn’t, but you know...” Suddenly she is out of words. “You’re welcome to our house for dinner tomorrow,” she says instead.

“Maybe I’ll see you,” he says, giving her a weak smile.

Lorena pats his arm. It is the same answer that he has given her every year since his wife died. He never shows up. They used to have dinner every year, but now those times are just memories. “There will be a place waiting for you,” she affirms. “Merry Christmas, Greg.”

“Merry Christmas,” he replies. Then he turns back toward the door and goes inside.

Once inside Greg heads straight for the kitchen table to unload his gifts. Brianna is right there, rubbing herself along his legs, tripping him up. “Hey girl,” he says. “I’m happy to see you too.” He bends over and picks her up. Instantly, the cat begins to purr. He pets her, letting her lick his face. She will only lick his face. It is a gesture that he gets every day when coming home for work. “Well, it’s another Christmas Eve, just me and you,” he says, setting her down on the table.

Brianna continues to purr, walking around the table and gifts, rubbing her body against everything. Greg heads over to the counter to put on some coffee. Brianna sniffs at the various toys when she suddenly gets a whiff of something new and exciting. In an instant she is darting for the box with the mouse inside. She bounds over the bags, hitting the mysterious bottle and sliding right into the box. The bottle flies off the side of the table, crashing loudly on the floor. The box with the mouse goes off the other side, landing with a thud. Both sounds grab the man’s attention, but it is too late to save either one.

“Brianna!” she shouts, watching her chase the freed mouse across the floor and right through the broken bottle with its contents spilled all over the floor.

The cat chases the mouse, slipping and sliding on the floor. The mouse manages to find refuge along the side of the refrigerator and cabinets. In the back is a small enough crack for it to slip into. Brianna goes for it, but is unsuccessful in her attempt. Greg scoops her up and looks toward the back.

“Well, I guess we’re going to have to call an exterminator now,” he says with a sigh. Looking at the cat he continues, “Well, you’ve certainly have made a mess, haven’t you?” Brianna mewls. “Well, I guess I need to clean up and then give you a bath.” With another sigh, he sets her down on the floor and stands to grab a hand towel. When he turns back, Brianna is sitting at the puddle, lapping up the mysterious liquid. “No, Brianna!” he shouts. “You don’t know what that stuff is!”

The cat, frightened by the sudden alarm in his voice, bolts right out of the kitchen. Greg sighs and squats to begin cleaning up the mess. After it is all cleaned up, he glances toward the living room. There on the arm of the couch sits the cat, cleaning herself—licking off the remnants of the mysterious liquid from her paws.

“Well, I guess we’re going to have to make a vet visit for you too,” he says more to himself than to her. “I guess I’ll get out special dinner started.”

Nearly an hour passes before dinner is finished. Greg is just finishing setting up the table for the two of them. He has his plate on one side and her little dish on the other. It looks like an odd little setting. Greg is about to call for Brianna when the cat appears at the doorway. Brianna looks nothing like she did an hour before. She stands on two legs, looking very much human while at the same time very much cat.

Wearing a little, tight fitting dress that shows of her legs and nearly her ass with a fluffy tail sticking out above it, Greg cannot believe what it is he is seeing. Most of her legs are covered in white stockings, but he can see the skin right above the tops. His eyes travel upward, taking her all in. She looks so much like a human. The biggest difference, and what tells him that she isn’t, are the ears sitting at the top of her head, those big, bright cat eyes and her face with the barest hint of whiskers. He is totally at a loss for word. And while his mind cannot wrap itself around the idea that she has somehow transformed and is standing right before him, his body has no troubles comprehending the sight. He feels his cock stiffen and fight the constraints of his pants.

“I guess you like what you see, Daddy?” she says, her eyes dropping down to his crotch. Smiles when she looks back up at him. Greg’s cheeks redden. Brianna rushes to his side and grabs his arm before saving him from asking questions. “Come on, I’m hungry. Chasing that mouse got my appetite up.”

For some reason Greg doesn’t say anything. He just allows her to sit him in his seat. He watches her replace her small dish for a much larger plate. Then she serves them both the food before taking her seat across from him. While she digs in, Greg barely eats, picking at his food more than actually eating it.

“What’s running through your head, Daddy?” she suddenly asks him.

“Um ... how is it you’re here... ?”

“I don’t know,” she answers with a shrug. I was just cleaning myself up on your bed and then suddenly I find myself a lot bigger. ‘I guess it’s like when you find yourself bigger in the mornings.”

Greg gets her meaning quick. He cannot think of anything else otherwise. He looks down to his crotch at the painful reminder.

“You’re thinking about me, aren’t you?” she accuses. For the second time tonight, his face reddens and he sits for a loss of words, lifting his eyes back up to settle on hers. “It’s okay, Daddy,” she says as she slips a foot under the table and into his lap. Greg nearly jumps at the sudden intrusion. Brianna slides it down into his groin. “I know you want to fuck me. I want to fuck you too. I have watched you play with yourself every morning for a while now. Is it okay if I call you daddy?”

Greg slowly nods. “You can call me whatever you want,” he says in a near whisper.

She smiles and it turns into a giggle. “Daddy just has a nice ring to it. The way you shower me with gifts all the time, I feel like I’m the daughter you never had.”

Greg doesn’t know what to say or do. His first thoughts are to remove her massaging foot and try to come to terms with what is happening. Yet, his emotions are telling him to do the opposite.

“It’s okay, Daddy,” she says. “I know you like what you see. I know you’re wondering how you could fuck me. Trust me, you can.”

He searches for an excuse, any will do. Then he finds one. “It wouldn’t be right. I mean, you’re a cat and I’m a human.” In a way it makes since, but in another it doesn’t. Brianna as a cat an hour ago, now she is something else entirely.

“It’s the magic of Christmas,” she says. Brianna slips her foot away suddenly and changes the subject. “How about dessert?”

Greg puts on a smile and nods, not really sure how he should react. She gets up and pulls out a cake from the fridge, cutting it into slices. Though Greg hasn’t really eaten, he takes this chance to. Once they are finished, Brianna gets up and offers to clean up while he goes into the living room to relax and have a drink. And he can use a drink.

Greg grabs that drink and sits on the couch, pondering his next move. After a few drinks he gets up, sets down his freshly poured glass and climbs the stairs to his bedroom. After cleaning up, Brianna headed right up past him without a word. As he approaches the door, he pauses. Taking a deep breath, he opens the door and walks through.

Brianna is lying on the bed, stark naked save for the white stockings she had on with the dress. “I was beginning to think that you weren’t coming, Daddy,” she mewls girlishly.

“Look, Brianna,” he says sternly. “We can’t do this. You’re my pet. You’re not even human.”

“Sure we can, Daddy,” she argues. “Besides it will be the perfect gift for Christmas.” She slides off the bed and up next to him.

Greg has to admit that her naked form against him does feel rather good, and he cannot deny her calling him daddy does make his cock hard. To help him make the decision, Brianna slowly undresses him. The man’s mind screams for him to stop her, but he ignores the voice and allows her to do it anyway. When his is undressed with his erection harder than it has been since his wife died, Brianna reaches up on her toes and licks his lips. She slows the licks until her lips meet his fully and lock on. They kiss for several long minutes, exploring one another’s mouths. All the while Greg’s manhood gets harder and harder.

Brianna is the one to break the kiss. She grabs the man’s hands and pulls him toward the bed and lies down. Greg doesn’t say a word as his soft hands caress their way down her body to her ass. He trembles a little, yet it does not stop him from running a finger over her tender backdoor and then up between her legs, against her cunt lips.

“Mmm, Daddy,” she groans. “I like that. Don’t stop.” Brianna raises her leg, grabbing her ankles to give the man complete access to her ass and pussy. After only a few seconds, he releases some of his inhibitions and begins massaging her ass and thighs. His fingers rub gently around the base of her tail to her rear entrance and then finally her snatch. His digits slip inside of her to gently thrust back and forth. “Oh, Daddy,” she cries. “I want to feel your tongue on my ass and pussy!”

Greg doesn’t hesitate to thrust his mouth muscle up against her sphincter. His warm breath immediately triggers sensations throughout her whole body. He starts solely at her backdoor—teasing and licking at it very slowly and gently. At the same time, his fingers are still working against her cunt, teasing her clit and thrusting tenderly inside. Brianna can feel her body quivering, and before she knows it, she is exploding with her very first orgasm!

Greg begins pushing his tongue into her ass as he thrusts even more eagerly inside her wet twat. Within seconds he has intensified her orgasm into an even greater experience. Brianna begins finding it hard to keep her position before finally having to push away just to keep from falling off the side of the bed. “Oh my goodness, Daddy!” she cries out. “That is incredible. I never thought...” As she tries to catch her breath, Greg quickly moves in to suck one of her breasts into his mouth. He ardently feasts his way back and forth between her mounds while his hand finds its way back to her pussy where he begins probing. In and out of her snatch for one second and then grinding perfectly against her clit the next. All Brianna can do is sit back and enjoy the waves of pleasure that are erupting throughout her entire body. And here she thought being rubbed when she was a cat felt absurdly good.

Several long minutes go by, and though she is feeling absolutely wonderful, she wants more. Brianna wants her newly minted father in her. “I want you to fill me up, Daddy,” she says suddenly. “Oh Daddy, I want to feel your big, thick dick inside me.”

“I thought you’d never ask,” the man says grinning, losing any and all inhibitions he had left.

Brianna rolls onto her hands and knees, sticking her ass and sloppy, wet pussy in his face. Greg moves in, and before the catgirl realizes just what is happening, his tongue is thrusting in and out of her velvety snatch. It sends waves of pleasure cascading all over. Her fluffy tail swishes wildly about, occasionally tapping Greg’s head. She feels his fingers over her ass cheeks, spreading them apart so that he can penetrate more. His mouth muscle flicks and fucks her for nearly the next five minutes before he finally gets to his knees behind her. Brianna wants to climax again—her first was something she could have never been prepared for. Now she wants to experience it again and again and again...

As he places the thick head of his prick against her wet cunt lips, Brianna grows ever more excited with flourishing anticipation. “Do it, Daddy,” she purrs. “Fuck me good.”

Greg pushes forward—his thick prick going inside easily. The pressure feels great as he shoves his way inside her, stretching her pussy to the limits. After the head advances all the way in, Brianna wiggles her hips to take even more of him deeper inside. Further and deeper the man pushes inside. It is incredibly intense that the feeling is beyond words and certainly beyond excitement. The catgirl’s juices floods from her pussy to coat his prick even more before he even begins to withdraw. Those juices pour out, dibbling along his shaft and off onto his sack. Then with one last, hard thrust, she feels herself completely impaled on Greg’s length. And in this moment there is nothing else she would rather be doing right now.

He begins moving in and out of her astonishingly tight twat. The man’s hands slip beneath her under arms. All of a sudden he hoists her entire body up off the bed and begins pumping her small form up and down on his erection. They fuck like this for a couple of minutes before he lowers her back down to the bed. Now in a new position and angle, he becomes even more aggressive, moving with even greater speed. Greg pounds her pussy from behind with almost reckless abandon. He fills her cunt deeper and deeper with his manhood and she explodes with another orgasm—but this certainly is not her last. About a minute later, another and even more violent one racks her body. Brianna reaches her hand behind her and digs her nails into his muscular legs. This only serves to make him fuck her harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.