Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran)

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 7: Invitations

True Sex Story: Chapter 7: Invitations - Z is still a sexworker. At 18 Fran now sees clients with her sister. Together they host an all girl party, become housekeepers and much more. In an odd twist, the sisters service a rich client with their shared boyfriend getting as much as the client. It's best to read Z... (and getting paid) first.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie  

CONTENT NOTE: Nongraphic mention of rape.
Mildly graphic lesbian activity.

A brief recap: Fran and I manage what amounts to a lightly used vacation rental. The house belongs to the parents of our shared boyfriend, Rick May, who, alas, is in Chicago at UIC.

Fran and I normally stay in our tiny house. Our most recent vacationers, a senior lawyer and his wife, enjoyed four days and three nights at the May’s house. As promised, they called my cell in the morning. “We have to leave at 8:00. We are up and you can come over any time to pick up the key. We knew about the 08:00 part and left home just after 07:00 thus were already walking the required 20 minutes when we got the call.

We had about a half-hour to chat. They thanked us for letting them stay here and handed us $200. “We are glad you enjoyed your stay. And wish to both of you a safe trip as you return to Chicago. But a gift is far from required. The firm pays us to manage this place. We email vouchers for the food that was here when you came. And the best part: we get to use the place when we don’t have guests here.”

They insisted we keep the money. We waved as they drove away at 08:00. We locked the door and stripped. Only the master bedroom had been used. We collected the towels and bed linen and started the wash. The kitchen was spotless. Our cleanup was going to go quickly.

As we ate lunch the towels were in the dryer and the master bed was already made with freshly washed sheets. We decided to stay the night and take advantage of the full-body tan opportunity made possible by a combination of good fencing and shrubbery.

“Hey Fran, we should invite our BFFs over here to enjoy the sun just like we did today. I could invite Becky and Jill; you could invite June and Buena. This will be an all-girl get together for gossip and if all agree, a chance to work on full-body tans.”

Fran had a good idea, “Let’s start out saying we will be doing everything in the nude. That should make our little get-together a lot more fun.

I called Becky. “Becky, Z here. Fran and I are managing what amounts to a lightly used Island vacation home. We have taken advantage of its backyard privacy to get full-body tans. We are inviting our BFFs to join us for a little get-together for sun worship, skinny dipping, and gossip.

“That sounds like fun. Do you have a date set? Who else is going to be there?”

“My plan is next Saturday starting as early as 08:00. Come for breakfast if you want. Fran and I plan to sleep there Friday night. I plan on inviting Jill. Fran is likely to invite Buena and June.”

“What can I bring?”

“There is a pool so bring a hairdryer if you need one. Bring SPF 50+ lotion for those body parts that never see much sun. Pack a toothbrush because you may want to spend the night. I will set up a secret FB group for this get-together. We can all decide about food and whatever.”

I called Jill and after introductions said everything I told Becky.

“Z, just so you know, I am deeply involved with Breeze who is a serious lesbian. If it’s okay with you I will ask her if she might want to come.”

“She is more than welcome. Will she be comfortable at a ladies-only gathering where clothing is unlikely to be worn?

“Such an occasion has never happened before. I think she will enjoy being naked where men are not allowed. I know she would not come if men were present.”

“Sounds good. I’m setting up a secret FB group and will invite you.”

Fran says she wants June and Buena. “But if I invite Buena than I almost have to invite Belleza. They have lived together in an apartment from when Buena was a junior in high school. Their parent’s house was getting too small with younger siblings wanting separate bedrooms.”

“Not a problem. Invite Buena and Belleza. This place can hold eight nicely.

BREAKFAST

Jill, Breeze, Buena, and Belleza arrived for breakfast at 08:00. As instructed, they called me upon arrival. I opened the garage door and they drove in. We hugged each of our friends who were only mildly surprised that we greeted them in the nude. Jill asked, “Z, is this how you normally dress around here?”

“This is how we dress whenever we can. Pity, it’s illegal to go shopping nude, but dems da rules.”

I looked at Jill and Breeze and asked them to bring in the food they bought. I turned around and it seems like Fran has encouraged B&B to undress for breakfast and presumably the rest of the day. Jill and Breeze brought the food in one box and two bags. They spied a pile of clothes on the sofa and soon we were all comfortably nude. It’s a good thing that the refrigerator has room because most of what they brought needs to be kept cold.

Breeze complimented us on our pancakes. “And a big thank you Z and Fran for inviting us to your party. As a lesbian, I need straight friends who do not think I’m some kind of weirdo. Jill and I are a couple. But by what she says she is only 90% lesbian and 10% straight. Personally, I think Jill is 10% weird. But we love each other and in time we hope to commit comfortably 100% to each other. At least Jill has sworn off men for now and that pleases me very much.

“We tried two completely different lesbian hangouts. Although both welcomed us, we were uncomfortable following their unwritten ‘politically correct lesbian rulebook’. Jill and I have long wanted to enjoy our love outside. We have never done that with an audience and would love to share our love with friends publically. Indeed, it would be our pleasure to share our joy in being women with other women physically. In such matters, ‘no means no’ is not enough. Our rule is that only ‘yes’ means yes.”

B&B, Fran, and I all said yes. Jill and Breeze interrupted breakfast by sharing deep kisses and sexual body hugs with all of us.

Everybody wanted to help clean up after breakfast. Six ladies bumping butts reminded Fran and me of our tiny home. We ended up telling others where stuff went and thanked them for all their help.

As we walked outside Fran pointed out the half bath next to the outside door to the pool. Once outside, I showed them the pool shower.

In next to no time Jill and Breeze were rolling around on the grass holding each other tightly and kissing as if their lives depended on it. Those two were obviously in love and happy to share their love with friends watching.

Becky and June came together around 10:00. They called me when they arrived as I had asked. “Park in the driveway. Pick up anything you need from the car then enter the garage. Leave your stuff in the garage.” I pressed the button that opens the garage door. “Find the garage door close button and enter the funhouse.”

All six naked ladies hugged the new arrivals. They saw the piles of clothing and promptly made another pile.

“Now that we are all here it’s time for each of us to share something interesting about ourselves. I’ll start. In the past four years, I made almost $100,000 working as a prostitute. Fran, you are next.”

“Don’t tell anybody but when I was still 17, Z took me along to a see a client. I was not allowed to fuck him but I washed him and Z in the shower. Buena, you are next.”

“Belleza, is what we talked about okay to share?” Belleza nodded. “Okay, this will do for both of us. We love giving each other orgasms. Becky, you are next.”

I guess the most interesting thing about me is I am likely to become engaged to Stan. I just don’t know when. Jill is next.”

“I have a lesbian lover. Breeze you are next.”

“I’m that lesbian lover. I’m so lesbian I’m ashamed that I kissed a boy when we were both 9.”

I asked Breeze to explain to Becky and June what she said at breakfast. She covered the same points in a different order and asked if Becky and June if they had any problems with them sharing their joy with our female friends. Becky said she would enjoy sharing physically and June nodded an enthusiastic approval.

“Okay ladies, I see five ladies with tan lines.” Breeze already had a full-body tan. “Your lighter skin sunburns faster than skin that’s already tanned. I have plenty of SPF 50 for anyone who needs it. I can’t imagine anyone having trouble finding someone to protect your butt from the sun.”

Of the five ladies sporting tan lines, three put lotion on their own breasts and pubic areas. However, Buena and Belleza did each other. I knew they lived together and I can see them doing things that Fran and I enjoy doing with each other. I remember Fran saying they both have boyfriends. I wondered what goes on in their apartment. Perhaps they will share...

I saw June approach Fran. By their actions, it was obvious that June wanted her pubic hair totally removed. I approached them saying, “Hot tub. I’ll get the stuff.” When I returned they were both in the hot tub trying to get a bit of stimulation out of the bubble jets. I brought our shaving supplies, 2 bottles of water, and a few sheets of paper towel. “These are to keep most of the hair out of the drain.”

Everyone noticed what they were doing. Nobody cared, although Breeze seemed to smile when she turned that way.

June finished rinsing off in the pool shower. I smiled, knowing what Fran was likely to do next. Fran had June lie down on a bench. Sister dearest then used her tongue to check for the slightest bit of stubble. Tweezers were used to remove those last offending bits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.