Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran)

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 6: Client Mack

True Sex Story: Chapter 6: Client Mack - Z is still a sexworker. At 18 Fran now sees clients with her sister. Together they host an all girl party, become housekeepers and much more. In an odd twist, the sisters service a rich client with their shared boyfriend getting as much as the client. It's best to read Z... (and getting paid) first.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie  

Fran and I were thinking of walking back home from the port when my stomach reminded me that our box lunches we ate at Swensen’s Beach were finished quite some time ago.

“Hey Fran, wanna see if we can score $200 and a free dinner tonight?”

“Do you have a client?”

“I may. He left a phone number and wants to know how he can make me want to see him.”

I called his number. “Hi is this me2x?”... “I’m Z3 but just call me Z.”... “Mack, it’s $200 per hour at your place but for today only I have a special deal.”... “My sister wants to watch us fuck but first you need to feed us dinner.” ... Yes, she is cute and your only extra cost will be dinner for you and two nice ladies.”... “We promise that our combined dinners will be less than $50 or I pay any extra out of my purse. Okay?”... “It’s 17:00 now. We will be at the Beach Bistro on Drake somewhat before 17:30. We will be two ladies sitting outside drinking iced tea. We will wait until 17:50. If you don’t show we will leave. See you soon. Bye.”

“Well Fran, let’s hope he shows.” We walked 15 minutes, ordered a pair of iced teas and sat outside. At 17:35 we were interrupted by a man about 30 saying, “Some nice lady said I would find two ladies drinking iced tea on the Beach Bistro patio.”

I stood, gave him a hug and said, “I’m that nice lady. Mack, my sister, Fran.” She stood and hugged him.

“Mack,” I began, “Let’s talk a little business. You can walk away now if you don’t like what you see.”

“I like what I see.”

“Then dinner is next. During dinner, we are friends eating dinner together. We talk and decide if there will be any sexy dessert after dinner.”

“Ladies, would you please accompany me to dinner?” Mack led the way. We followed carrying our iced tea glasses.”

Menus arrived with, “What can I get you to drink?”

Mack wanted coffee. We asked for iced tea refills.

When our waitress returned I was ready with, “I’ll have the fresh tuna in coconut curry sauce.”

“And you ma’am?”

“I’ll have the same.”

“Just so you know, that tuna was caught this morning. It was never frozen. If you are interested, I can get you a tuna sashimi appetizer.”

“Yes please.”

And you, sir?

“The gentleman’s steak with baked potato and the string beans with bacon. Could you also bring extra sour cream for the potato?”

“No problem.”

Mack had looked a little worried when I ordered the sashimi appetizer. Looking at him I said, “I didn’t see the sashimi appetizer price either. I will cover whatever it costs.”

“Z, don’t worry about the price, but isn’t sashimi raw fish?”

“Of course it’s raw fish, but it’s fresh fish.”

Our appetizer came with three sets of disposable chopsticks, a bottle of soy sauce, and a good-sized dab of wasabi. Fran and I started making our wasabi dipping sauce.

I got a piece ready to eat and offered it to Mack. He shook his head with a look like ladies who like raw fish were strange.

Mack ate his dinner salad while we ladies enjoyed our sashimi appetizer.

“Fran and I spent the afternoon at Swensen’s Beach. We work part-time for RITC as hostesses for cruise ship passengers visiting that clothing-optional beach. Out of 35 guests, we got 33 of them nude on the bus.

“I only visited once when I was in high school. Four guys dared each other to go. We wanted to see naked chicks. We were disappointed. The only naked females on the beach were either 4 or over 40.”

Our dinners arrived.

“You would have approved of the ladies in the tour group. Most were in the 18 to 25 age range but they appeared to be closely associated with a man in that same age range. Hey, come to think of it would you have approved of us had you been there today?”

“I certainly plan on that approval this evening.”

Fran smiled. I responded to Mack, “We also approve. Fran likes to watch your approval...” I whispered, “ ... in the nude.”

Mack owns a small paving company, Mack’s Macadam. It seems that the mini-mall owner wants the paving done at night. Mack wants it done during the day. Mack is worried he might lose the contract.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.