Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran)

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 3: Z Helps the Stross' Enjoy Sex

True Sex Story: Chapter 3: Z Helps the Stross' Enjoy Sex - Z is still a sexworker. At 18 Fran now sees clients with her sister. Together they host an all girl party, become housekeepers and much more. In an odd twist, the sisters service a rich client with their shared boyfriend getting as much as the client. It's best to read Z... (and getting paid) first.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie  

We had a few duties after our guests left. We found the newlyweds over where the taxis parked. Stanley rode in front. We ladies rode in the back seat.

When we got inside their motel Romana hung the do not disturb sign and locked the door. Everyone stripped and hugged. I announced, “Let’s all take a shower together.” Alas, their motel had only a tub shower.

I whispered something to Romana. She told Stanley and Fran to shower first. We left the shower curtain open to watch. I think Romana was expecting to watch some kind of shower fuck. Sister dearest and Stanley messed around and teased but no shower bj. Stanley did probe Fran’s pussy and Fran responded by using his stiffness to caress her slit.

We traded places. Fran dried Stanley first then he dried her. Romana and I massaged each other with wet soapy hands. I always like it when another lady does that for me. I enjoy it often enough from Fran but having another lady in the shower highlights how different people do the same thing differently.

We quickly dried ourselves enough to exit the bathroom. We wanted to see what was going on between Fran and Stanley. He was teasing Fran’s pussy; she was playing with his dick.

Romana told us why she wanted us. “Stanley and I are inexperienced when it comes to fun times in the bedroom. There is way too much religion in our families. We know what is required to have children and that’s it. That older couple showed us a few things. We hope that you two can teach what we need to really ENJOY our sexuality.

“You two struck us as being fun to be with. You showed absolutely no concern about showing your sexy bodies. You had no concern being around men with erections. And you both have lovely smoothly shaved kitties. I surprised Stanley by shaving the day of our marriage. He was pleased.”

“So you, and I assume your husband, are looking for advice.” They both nodded consent. “The key is MUTUAL pleasure.

“I will show you one of my favorite sexual positions. Stanley, stop playing with my sister and sit in this chair. Keep your legs together. Romana, sit in his lap facing him. I call this ‘sitting cowgirl’. Notice that kissing is easy and that your tits are positioned for easy access. You can put his dick between your bodies or into your pussy. This position is also fun with a little lube between your bodies. You maintain control of your husband. He will not mind.”

I whispered something to Romana. She said, “Stanley, lay on the towel face up. It’s demonstration time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.