Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran)

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 2: The First Cruise

True Sex Story: Chapter 2: The First Cruise - Z is still a sexworker. At 18 Fran now sees clients with her sister. Together they host an all girl party, become housekeepers and much more. In an odd twist, the sisters service a rich client with their shared boyfriend getting as much as the client. It's best to read Z... (and getting paid) first.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie  

Today, okay, tonight is the first Midnight Lovers Cruise. Fran and I went to bed late to help us sleep in. No such luck. It must be some biological clock thing. We woke up at the regular time and could not get back to sleep. We will be up until at least 08:00 tomorrow. We will be two very tired ladies when we get home.

Call time is just after the booze cruise ends at 22:30.

We arrived just as the exiting passengers are being given breathalyzer tests. Several couples declined, having already decided that taking cabs both ways would be smart. As we walked toward where the party boat was moored we heard the police.

“I’m sorry, but neither of you will be allowed to drive tonight.”

“Are we supposed to leave our car here and take a cab? I need the car in the morning.”

“Talk to these two guys over here. They can help you.”

I know what was going to happen. For $40, of which Mitch would get $5, one of the guys would drive their car (with them inside) to their hotel. The other guy would drive the first guy back.

We entered the ship just after the cleaning crew.

There were 4 hostesses: Gloria, Marjory, Fran and myself. Bill and Lou were the designated males who were told to stay dressed. Mitch wanted to see how they reacted before allowing any of his guys to be nude on the lover’s cruise.

When the lounge area was cleaned the food was delivered. Everybody stayed dressed and helped get everything else setup.

We could see the staging area. I knew we had ten couples, and that one couple was on their honeymoon. I was surprised when I was told that one couple was well into their 80’s. I hope that when I’m 80 that I can still enjoy sexuality.

Gloria was not sure about stripping. When the 23:30 bell rang she was fully dressed. Marjory, Fran and I were nude. Gloria opened the door and our guests for the better part of the night filed in. Some accepted hugs; others were unsure and were given handshakes. All were shown where the clothing containers were stacked.

Roland Briggs made my day. He was 88 and a real hoot. Right after accepting a hug said he would come back for a better hug in a few minutes. His wife, Ginjer “that’s Ginjer with a J”, was 87. They both headed to the clothing containers and immediately stripped. They both got into the end of the line because they wanted better hugs. I almost doubled over in laughter when Ginjer asked if that shy one was going to strip like you other ladies. I introduced myself, my sister and Marjory. “The shy one is Gloria. Fran and I only wear clothes when out in public.”

Marjory added, “Hey Z, I’m that way too. I’m always nude in my apartment unless I have a guest. And with the right guest clothing just gets in the way.”

I had to ask, “Ginjer, I could not help but notice that you have shaved your pubic hair. I would have expected that ladies your age would leave things alone down there.”

“Z, I like that name Z, I did leave nature alone.”

“Will I be able to stop shaving when I become a senior citizen?”

“Probably not. My pubic hair gradually started falling out about 15 years ago. I mentioned it in my annual physical. My lovely Dr. Parr ran some tests. Bottom line from smart Dr. Bella Parr: You have funny hormones; why not ignore or enjoy a non-problem? My husband liked it. He had to shave. The poor boy” And with that, she patted his penis and balls as if to say, sorry you had to shave.

The ‘poor boy’ took his wife’s hand saying, “Let’s walk around outside where we can see the island and the stars.” They held hands as they left the lounge for the short walk around the outside of the ship.

I halfway remember the honeymooners taking a clothes container. I think they were the first couple leaving the lounge.

A 30-something Chinese couple, Lou and Bella Woo, were the second to strip. They headed over to a somewhat out of the way corner and started making out like teenagers. Everybody noticed. Nobody cared. I wondered if Lou liked Bella’s thick bush.

I grabbed a serving tray and started mingling. I first came to the guests with the darkest skin color on the cruise. I was thinking not Africa, perhaps India. “Welcome again, I’m Z. Have a cookie.”

The husband answered, “Thank you. I’m Fred and this is my wife of 10 years, Sunny. Is your name really Z?”

“My mom named me Zelda after the princess in her favorite video game. But I have been called Z from as young as I can remember. When I first went to school, my teacher asked for Zelda. I did not respond. Then I remembered saying, please call me Z like everybody else.”

“The name I was given as a baby was Farid, pronounced fah-REED. But everybody kept calling me farad as in the unit of capacitance. I legally changed my name to Fred.”

Sunny spoke for the first time, “My actual given name is Sonali. So-nah-lee – it means golden or beautiful color. I only give my Indian name to Indian relatives.”

As we kept talking I learned they were UK citizens. Both sets of parents emigrated in their early 20’s. Fred and Sunny grew up at next-door neighbors, fell in love in their late teens, and married when they were both 20. This is their tenth wedding anniversary. They are enjoying a vacation gift from their parents and friends.

“I suggested, “Sunny, the night is young. Why not encourage Fred to take you for a walk around the boat. Look for the 3½ meter long signage but ignore what they say. There are many quiet nooks near those signs. Nearby you will find lawn chair pads to keep warm bodies off the cold deck. Feel free to move the signs for some small measure of privacy as you see fit.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.