Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran)

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 16: Zoo - But First...

True Sex Story: Chapter 16: Zoo - But First... - Z is still a sexworker. At 18 Fran now sees clients with her sister. Together they host an all girl party, become housekeepers and much more. In an odd twist, the sisters service a rich client with their shared boyfriend getting as much as the client. It's best to read Z... (and getting paid) first.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie  

DAY THREE

The plan today was visiting the zoo. I started the coffee. Rick enjoyed a nice romp in bed. And it was coffee and bagel time. I was halfway through a toasted buttered bagel when my phone rang.

I almost answered with, “This had better be important.” But said, “This is Z.”... “Okay thank you, Maryann. I will take care of it.”

Fran expressed our thoughts with, “Fuck. What the fuck is it this time?”

“Our house in Idle Park. The sprinklers have been on all night. We need to do something about it.”

Rick commented as we dressed, “As new homeowners, you will need to get used to these kinds of problems.” We got back in Rick’s rental car for the short drive to our tiny house.

Water was running over the sidewalk and into the gutter down as far as we could see. Rick started walking around the house and soon the sprinklers shut off.

I all but shouted, “Hooray for Rick. You fixed it.”

“Sorry, Z. I turned the water off. It looks like something is broken.”

When we were given the deed to our house Fran and I signed a pile of paper. I remembered something about home maintenance. I called McMaster and Associates Realty.

“Hi, this is Z ... That’s us. Our sprinkler system came on last night and never stopped. My boyfriend managed to turn the water off but said something was broken. Please recommend someone to help us out ... Really? ... Okay, thank you. We will be here. Bye.”

“Someone is coming in less than an hour to look at the problem. I need to stay here.”

Rick offered to buy lunch for all of us. “I know the sandwich order. Fran, would you like to ride with me?”

I went inside to air the place out.

Maryann came up the street. “I’m happy to see that your water problem is fixed. We don’t see much of you girls these days. You two have become nice looking women.”

“Thank you for the compliment. You are looking good yourself. But the water problem fixed? I wish. But someone is coming to help.”

We chatted a bit. I mentioned that yesterday I took a cruise group to Baker’s beach. I managed to get everyone on the bus naked within 5 minutes after leaving the port area. Maryann commented that cruise ships never offered that tour when she was a tour guide.

“Good chatting with you. Our lunch has arrived and I see what must be the repair guy’s truck close behind.”

After checking the control box the guy from Billie’s Plumbing informed me that a new part was defiantly needed. And the bill will be sent to McMasters. It might take a week but your plants will be okay. He took what must have been the broken part and left.

I noted that the curtains were closed preventing anyone from seeing inside. Yes, I was right. The dress code is nude. I stripped quickly and got my sandwich. It was just like old times.

After lunch, we had to dress because we were still going to the zoo. Here we were three young adults enjoying the zoo. The experience was different from the few zoo visits we had with mom. And it was different from helping parents manage 3 young children as they experienced our zoo.

I have no clue, nor do I care, what others may have thought when they saw Rick holding hands with Fran and me. We were polite and walked single file as needed but always joined hands together as soon as possible. Rick paid for everything. “It’s dad’s money. Please enjoy.”

Rick treated Team Girlfriend to dinner at an Italian restaurant.

We got the last of the direct sun on our naked bodies after we got back. That was followed by an hour of slow dancing.

Dancing in the nude with Rick is a great way to relax at the end of the day. As Rick’s Team Girlfriend, Fran and I danced alternate tracks with Rick. We kept Rick happy with periodic dick rubs and near-constant pressure from our breasts pressed on his chest. I followed Rick with lustful eyes as he danced with Fran. I noticed her doing the same as I danced with Rick. After two tracks Rick’s hardon had subsided.

After eight tracks, Rick wanted a change. “Team Girlfriend, you can now dance with each other while I watch.” We pretended to be lesbian lovers as we danced. Ricks hardon came back as watched his lovers dancing. The CD ended with track ten. Fran and I quickly switched from pretending to be lesbian to 100% heterosexual as we provided relief to Rick.

Fran got to him first so I did the next best thing. I hovered over his mouth accepting a tongue-in-pussy massage. When Fran finished Rick and I shared slurping his deposit alternately.

The day ended with a steamy (both kinds of steamy) shower. We slept bodies touching but, for once, no overt sexuality.

Next up: We visit the other nude beach

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.