Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran)

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 14: Rick's Arrival

True Sex Story: Chapter 14: Rick's Arrival - Z is still a sexworker. At 18 Fran now sees clients with her sister. Together they host an all girl party, become housekeepers and much more. In an odd twist, the sisters service a rich client with their shared boyfriend getting as much as the client. It's best to read Z... (and getting paid) first.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie  

Last July 30

It was a bummer of a day. Rick was departing our tropical island paradise. His Team Girlfriend would miss him dearly. We were also sure he would miss his Team and our island. He was flying to Chicago to attend college.

Many kisses were shared and tears shed as we three said goodbye for now.

Rick called when he changed planes in Miami. He called again when he arrived in Chicago and complained about the weather. A few days later he called again also with a complaint. He had just learned how much time he would need for his school work. Some of his Island U course credits did not transfer. It was due to an administrative screw-up. Fortunately, he knew the material but still had to take the class. “I will have no time for any kind of social life. I will be taking summer classes. I will have to put my Team Girlfriend out of mind. I need GOOD grades to get into Harvard Law.”

His one concession to his Island Girls was Christmas.

December 19

For Christmas, he could spend 4 nights and parts of 5 days with his team. His flight left Miami on time. We took the bus to the airport and met him as he left immigration.

I kissed Rick. Fran kissed Rick. He was grateful for our attention which was as uninhibited as the law allows in public. People watched us with a ‘get a room’ look. He said he was tired from the redeye flight and needed bed rest. Rest was not what Fran and I had in mind when bed was mentioned. He asked us to help find the rental car place. We all saw the signage and headed in the right direction. He had a car reserved and soon we were headed back to the May’s house.

Rick stopped in the driveway I got out, went inside, and pressed the button opening the garage door. When Rick and Fran entered I had already stripped. Nobody was surprised. Fran stripped and we both undressed Rick. He said, “Shower then bed.” We all headed for the shower leaving three sets of clothing in a pile by the garage entrance to the house.

All Rick wanted to do was get the stink of wearing the same clothes for 36 hours off his body. Fran and I had to agree that stink removal was a good thing. We washed him. He got stiff but asked us to ignore it until he had some actual sleep. He asked for four hours alone in bed.

We set a timer and planned a light lunch for Rick. “Lunch is easy.”, I said, “But how do we decide who gets his first load in our pussy?”

Fran suggested arm wrestling. I laughed and suggested rolling a die. “I’ll take 1 to 3, you take 4 to 6. Okay, or do you want to switch?”

“Okay. You take 1 to 3.”

I dropped the die on the hard surface near the sink. It bounced around a bit and landed showing 2.

For the next three hours, we planned 6 months of activities with Rick that we somehow were going to fit into the next 4½ days.

DAY ONE

The timer went off. Rick was still sleeping. I uncovered him and put his hands on my tits. He was groggy but happy that he was able to hold half of his Team Girlfriend.

“Come on Rick. Juice in the kitchen, then me on the grass. It’s 30 degrees outside get a move on. (Rick’s brain thought Chicago 30°F the exact temperature when he started his trip. And that’s without accounting for the always important wind chill factor. Then he remembered 30°C is almost hot outside.)

He drank his juice outside and as was his happy duty, laid down on the grass.

I was already wet just thinking about having first dibs on Rick. He certainly rose to the occasion. Rick finished quickly. I was hoping he would take longer but the poor guy had been without us (hopefully without others as well) for way too long.

I leaked and did not care. Whatever was left on Rick’s dick would soon dry and would wash off in the pool shower. Or in the pool, if we skipped the shower.

It was lunchtime. Fran and I carried large glasses of juice along with the makings for egg salad sandwiches.

Fran went inside to heat the tomato bisque soup while I made egg salad sandwiches outside. Rick sat on the picnic table bench while I prepared my part of lunch for Rick and his Team Girlfriend. I had four hard-cooked eggs, mayo, a small onion, and salt and pepper. Robert Robertson had shown me how to use an egg slicer to make crumbles. I channeled Robert while standing at the end of the table. Rick was impressed by how quickly four eggs became hundreds of tiny pieces. I grated the onion into the bowl with the egg crumbles added salt and pepper and a glop of mayo.

As I was finishing mixing the ingredients Fran came out with the soup and 3 soup mugs. Tomato slices topped slices of bread which were then topped with the egg mixture. A little lettuce and a top slice of bread finished our sandwiches.

We sat facing Rick. He took a bite of sandwich and a sip of soup. He looked at our tits and our faces and back to our tits. “Team Girlfriend, this is the best lunch, no, the best meal I’ve eaten since I left the island over five months ago. And the best company as well. And the sexiest company too.

“You ladies don’t know how lucky you are. My student apartment is smaller than the bedroom in your Idle Park home. All I have is one room with a twin bed, a desk, some brick and board bookshelves a microwave and a refrigerator that makes the one in your home look big. My tiny bathroom has a sink but its faucet also serves as a showerhead. I get to my parent’s place once a week and mom does my laundry.

“I eat most of my meals at the dining commons starting with breakfast at 07:00. The rest of my time until getting back to my apartment at 22:00 or later is spent in class or in the library doing research, typing papers or studying for tests. I want, make that need to finish UIC in two years. Hopefully, I won’t have to take 19 units for more than two semesters. But I will have to take summer sessions.

“Just in case you are wondering, I don’t have time for any kind of girlfriend activity. Oh, I have several coeds that join me in the dining commons. We talk mostly about classwork. They wanted me to go with them on the Thanksgiving break. I confess I was tempted. But I NEED to be done with UIC in two years. Then three busy years at Harvard Law and I WILL be back.

“I will still need to learn Island law. Dad says six months doing low paying grunt work for an Island firm and I will be ready to be licensed to practice Island law back here in the tropics.

“That day can’t come soon enough.” I nodded in agreement with Fran’s words. “There’s something else that can’t come soon enough: Rick’s dick in my pussy. Cum or not I want, no, I need you inside.”

Rick was more than happy to oblige my sister.

I’m sure Fran would have liked to have had the first crack at Rick, but she more than made up for it in enthusiasm. Rick held himself back enough to give Fran a nice orgasm. That triggered Rick and Rick’s letting go inside got Fran up for what looked like a glorious orgasm. Perhaps I should have been second.

After Rick fell out they started kissing and fondling each other. I watched for a while then decided to put the remains of our lunch back inside. The remaining egg salad went into the refrigerator. I started on the dishes. Peeking outside I saw that they were cuddled on the grass hardly moving. I should have told Fran that she could have Rick first.

I finished cleaning the kitchen and they were still on the grass gently enjoying each others’ ‘fun parts’. Being careful to leave the two people I love the most alone, I dove into the pool. One dog paddle lap later Rick had picked up Fran and jumped into the pool carrying her with him. Fran let out a whoop and called to me, “Water fight. Girls against the boy.”

Despite “Not fair” from Rick we ganged up splashing water on our shared boyfriend. Rick fought dirty. He grabbed me, spun me around, and grabbed my tits while I helplessly kicked my feet as if that would somehow free me from his grasp. Hella fun! Fran grabbed my feet and because we were in the shallow end, Rick and Fran were able to lift my helpless body out of the water and toss me toward the deep end. As I said, Hella FUN!

I whispered something to Fran. She whispered back then said for Rick could hear, “Sounds like fun. Let’s see where it leads.”

“Rick”, I began, “Remember when we were 10 and visited the Packet Island History Museum? I was there recently and enjoyed the museum as an adult. And I happen to know Paul Packet III. If he is there we can say hello and ask him where he took me to dinner.

“Rick, please understand that Paul was a client. He and I fucked on the grass outside after the museum closed. Assuming he is interested, he will likely want Fran while you and I fuck a meter or two away. I will refuse any offer he might make if that would bother you.”

“As long as I get to fuck my Team Girlfriend I am willing to share. But Fran, are you okay fucking some man you have never met?”

“I feel as if I already know him. Z talked about him and the fun everybody had when Paul invited a married couple to share a fucking good time with Z and him. From what Z says about him he is very willing and very able to pay for erotic feminine attention.”

I called the museum asking if Paul was in. Paul got on the line quickly when he heard that Z was on the phone. I explained that I was bringing Fran and our boyfriend to visit the museum and wanted the name of the restaurant where you took me the first time we met.

“Tell the ticket person that you are Z and have complimentary tickets at the booth.”

“Thank you.”

Rick drove while I navigated. At the ticket booth, I said, “I’m Z. I believe you have three tickets for us.”

“Honey, according to Mr. Packet, you could bring in 20 if you wished.”

“Three is enough. Thank you.”

We gave our tickets to the ticket taker and entered. Rick and Fran pointed out changes from when they visited on a school outing. I headed our group to the snack bar. Paul was there wiping tables. “Hey Paul, this is my sister, Fran and our shared boyfriend, Rick.” After a handshake with Rick and a hug with Fran, Paul suggested meeting the same docent for a tour while strongly hinting that I hold off from joining the group.

“Shared boyfriend? he asked.”

“It solved a sisterly problem back when Fran was 14. If I do nothing else I need the name of the restaurant you took me to on my first visit with you.”

“It’s the Barge ‘n Grill on North Wharf ... You’re not here on business or are you?”

“Mostly to see the museum and get the restaurant name. Are you wanting me to be here on business?”

“Well ... the moment I saw you, Fran, and Rick I thought that just perhaps Fran and I could get together on the lawn while you and Rick enjoy fleshly pleasures nearby. But you two share him. I should not be involved.”

“Paul, I really came here to get the name of the restaurant but I suspected that you might want to ‘interact’ more physically with Fran or me. I have already pre-cleared such interactions with Fran and Rick.”

“Okay, $1,000 for Fran here on the grass. I am happy to buy dinner for all, your call. Then if you want to visit my place another $1000 for you. Rick can share with Fran at the same time. If you all wish to spend the night I will add another $1000.

“We will all come to the snack bar when closing time is announced.” And with that I found Rick and Fran listening intently to the docent explaining how the slaves from that shipwrecked slave ship improved our island’s economy as free men and women. (Surviving crew members endured forced labor earning passage well away from our island home.)

At 16:50 after almost everybody had departed, the three of us headed for the snack bar. “Z, show them where to wait. I will be back when everybody is out.”

Paul returned at 17:10. He said, “Does anybody want to back away from sharing a little sexy fun outside?” The three of us made no objection. “I need a shower and would very much enjoy the assistance of Fran. Z, if you and Rick want a shower please wait for us to finish.”

Rick and I watched as Fran gave Paul a very friendly shower. Paul led Fran outside and Rick and I showered. We were just as friendly as Paul and Fran but took somewhat less time before we too were outside drying each other.

Paul had Fran lie on her tummy on a towel. He walked around her admiring her young body. As I remember, he was sporting a massive erection. Rick said something like, “if he can wait so can I.”

Ten minutes later Paul asked Fran to roll over. As he did with me, he covered her eyes from the sun with a towel. Rick had me do the same thing. Rick was looking at both of his Team Girlfriend members. Paul had his attention totally focused on Fran.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.