Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran)

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 13: DAY 6 Mid Afternoon & DAY 7

True Sex Story: Chapter 13: DAY 6 Mid Afternoon & DAY 7 - Z is still a sexworker. At 18 Fran now sees clients with her sister. Together they host an all girl party, become housekeepers and much more. In an odd twist, the sisters service a rich client with their shared boyfriend getting as much as the client. It's best to read Z... (and getting paid) first.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie  

DAY 6

“I want to barbecue steaks for our last night together. I have a flight out tomorrow morning. Please direct me to someplace that has good steaks.”

Fran thought of Bianchi’s Italian market. Kyle wanted to get 3 300 gram steaks. “I’m not sure Fran and I can even split one that large and not have leftovers.” Kyle found a bottle of barbecue sauce and two bottles of Italian wine. I picked up garlic bread, a container of pasta salad, and a little paprika to use as a colorful garnish.

Apparently, Kyle wanted to lick food from our bodies. He asked us to get vanilla ice cream while he got chocolate sauce, several flavors of jam, and a basket of strawberries. After dinner dessert should be interesting.

Back ‘home’, we put away the ice cream, steaks, and strawberries. We insisted that we shower with Kyle before he would be allowed to put his dick in any part of our bodies.

We all headed for the pool shower. I washed Kyle and he washed me while Fran watched. Then Fran washed Kyle and I washed her. Anything leftover from his time at Reel Girlz went down the drain. All washing paid attention to the fun parts between our legs. Kyle took his time ‘washing’ our breasts. It’s always nice when a client massages us gently.

Kyle wanted to ‘do’ both of us at once. He put us side by side face up on the grass. He started with me then switched to Fran. In and out two times then switch sisters multiple times.

I felt an orgasm coming as Kyle reached the point of no return. I pulled him close and we climaxed together. My orgasm demanded more. I pulled him closer still and really got going. The next sounds I heard came from Fran. “That happens sometimes when she gets a really good orgasm.”

Fran put a towel over my eyes. Kyle pointed to his leaking deposit. “Okay if you lap it up gently.” His tongue felt good as it produced only pleasant pre-orgasmic tingles. I felt bad about charging $2,000 for early tomorrow but not bad enough not to mention it. Hey, we have no other income. I will find a good time to hint before we mention money tomorrow morning.

Fran brought me lemonade. I was still a bit woozy but I sat up. I spilled some on my body but that’s not a problem when nude outside with a shower less than 10 meters away. Fran carried the glass to the picnic table while I showered. I sat down as Fran brought two full glasses of lemonade. We drank as I explained that a good orgasm does that to me.

After I recovered, we all messed around in the pool. This time we found a floating mattress. I got on face-up with my legs dangling in the water. “Hey Kyle, does this give you any ideas?” He slid on top but my pussy went underwater. “Sorry, no pool water in our pussies.” The poor guy had to settle for licking my pussy.

With Kyle on the floating mattress, we played with his dick. “Ladies, please stop now. Fran, on the grass.”

I got the mineral oil, gave Kyle a quick oiled handjob, and positioned him at his intended target. I left my hand on his dick mostly to be sure that Fran had the benefit of a little lube. He started gentle pumping as I gradually removed my hand. I could tell Fran was enjoying herself but Kyle appeared to worry that he would be unable to pop. I massaged his balls and like magic, he let go. Fran managed to expel a little creampie which Kyle licked before it could run on the grass.

Kyle asked for a bottle of wine. Fran got the bottle; I got the nice plastic wine glasses. Kyle poured an appropriate amount in each glass and said, “Cheers.”

We sipped in silence. When we had each slowly sipped half a glass Kyle broke the silence saying, “Would it be worth another $4,000 if I kept you girls up all night?”

We looked at each other trying to look as if we were seriously debating. We waited then when I blinked we both said yes at the same time. I added that if we start to sleep we will be okay with you waking us for whatever you want.

“I assume you will have to leave at 8:00.” Kyle nodded. “We will have coffee ready to start any time we start needing coffee. You should lay out the clothes you want for the drive to the airport. Leave them by your fully packed suitcase. We will start pancakes and sausage at 6:30. After we eat the dishes can wait. We will be yours until you have to leave.”

“Thank you for being so nice to a horny guy. And before I forget, give me a minute to transfer $4,000 into your account.”

Fran added, “We thank you for paying promptly. We especially thank you for following our rules and for allowing us to enjoy our time sharing with you.”

Fran kissed him deeply. I also shared a leisurely kiss. Part of my smile was for Kyle but mostly it was for the $23,500 we earned in 7 days.

We finished our wine. We washed the wine glasses. Fran found an apron that Kyle should use when he used the barbecue grill. She waved it at him saying, “Wearing this should prevent an accident that could make our all night activates less comfortable for you.”

“When you are ready to start the barbecue we will start warming the garlic bread.”

Kyle wanted to wait “perhaps an hour or so” before starting dinner. ‘Frolic’ described our late afternoon outdoor playtime. In and out of the pool. Believe it or not the ‘in and out’ did not refer to penis and vagina. Oh, we did a lot of touching and many times we rubbed our sexual anatomy without any parts other than tongues entering mouths.

Then Kyle ended this frolic and turned on the outdoor grill. We brought the steaks, barbecue sauce, his apron, and the barbecue tools. Inside, we followed the warming directions on the garlic bread. I sliced tomatoes, an onion, and the few remaining pickles. Fran had the idea to prepare, but not start, a pot of coffee because we were likely going to need some tonight. I prepared about 4 liters of lemonade. If we did not finish it today we would have some for tomorrow after Kyle heads off to the airport.

It always smells nice when meat is cooking on the barbecue. Fran and I kissed the cook with our usual enthusiasm. It seems that our enthusiasm has caused a tenting in Kyle’s apron. “Ah, big guy, don’t stand too close to the barbecue.”

“I already noticed, Z. I don’t want to ruin our fun times by doing something careless.”

Kyle finished the last of the wine bottle as he cooked the steaks. He asked me to bring the other bottle outside.

Kyle announced, “The steaks are almost ready.” It was time to bring out the rest of our dinner. Kyle loaded steaks on two plates and I cut one in half for Fran and me. She dished out the pasta salad, while I handed Kyle the basket of warm garlic bread. We complemented Kyle for selecting and cooking such delicious steak. He complimented us on being pleasant dinner companions.

I don’t think I have ever eaten a 150-gram steak before. But it was so good I just had to eat the whole thing. I ate several pieces of French bread and more pasta salad than was good for me. And to top it off I started feeling the wine.”Kyle, Fran and I are so full I doubt we be able to provide the kind of entertainment you have already paid for.”

“Enough teasing, ladies. I will put the barbecue away. Please clear the table. We cleared the table and started washing dishes. Kyle came back inside ‘helping us’ by holding our tits and stroking our pussies. Fran was asked to wash and remove the stems from the strawberries.

Kyle took the strawberries and chocolate syrup outside. He picked up a strawberry and asked me to kiss him. Before our lips touched he put a strawberry in the way and said, “Share.” We each took our half and shared our strawberry flavored French kiss. By my estimation, we each got close to half of the strawberry.

Fran’s turn was next. She ended up eating only a bit of juice as she kept Kyle’s mouth full. She commented, “I get to lick the bowl.” She took her time cleaning Kyle’s mouth and face.

“This is something I have always wanted to do. Fran, please lie on the table face up.” He drizzled chocolate syrup over her tits all the way down to mid-thigh. “Help me lick her clean.” He started with a tit and pointed for me to clean the other. The one time we did this at home we decided that as fun as it was it was much too sticky. Here we have the pool shower so clean up will be easy.

Kyle left us in the pool shower and returned with a small bowl of ice cream and strawberry jam. “Z, it’s your turn on the table.” He took a spoon putting a generous glop of jam on my tummy then spread it around. Then as I feared, he dumped the (thankfully small) bowl of ice cream on top of the jam. I gave an involuntary shiver and a totally voluntary smile. “Fran, the spoon is yours to feed the living bowl. You must eat from the bowl without using your hands.”

Fran kissed me her second slurp. Then alternated licking for herself and feeding me with the spoon. Laying flat on my back is not a good position for being fed less than solid food. Some mixture of ice cream and jam got on my hair. All three of us needed the pool shower again.

Kyle asked Fran to sit at the end of the table. “Ladies, help me with something. I want to eat a few strawberries mixed with pussy juice. But I fear that I might accidentally push one inside Fran. I would hate to be responsible for an ER visit.”

“Give me that strawberry.” Fran pushed that berry between her labia into her vagina and said, “Is this what you feared? Give me another.” It too disappeared joining the first berry. “Now watch.” Fran put her hand between her legs and two strawberries plopped out. She gave one to dumfounded Kyle and handed the other one to me. I ate half and put the other half into Fran’s mouth.

Kyle shook his head in wonderment. He ate the berry showing a big smile. He then got another berry, placed it on Fran’s labia and started slurping away. He consumed two more that way and bent over Fran who took his head and licked mixed juices from Kyle’s face.

Not waiting for Kyle to decide what comes next, Fran went to the pool shower and fingered out any stray strawberry seeds.

Kyle was just standing watching Fran with his dick on full alert. I sat on the edge of the table and said, “It looks like you are ready for some relief.”

Fran must have heard because she made a hand motion that said, “Do it.” I used my hands to guide him inside slowly. Once he was in, I encouraged him to “drain your balls deep inside.”

Fran had finished her shower business and was watching Kyle as he went in and out taking full advantage of the lubrication provided by my own natural juices. I felt a minor orgasm as Kyle shot his load. Fran made us both laugh with, “There he blows.”

Our training had not failed. Kyle provided a tongue with suction that produced another minor orgasm.

Kyle hugged both of us together and suggested using the hot tub. I excused myself and got a two-liter bottle of lemonade and three glasses. I did not turn on the bubbles. We listened to the quiet and finished two liters of lemonade more quickly than I had imagined. I thought about getting the other bottle when a strange thought came to mind. “Kyle”, I said, “you know how alcohol tends to loosen inhibitions.” He nodded. “I don’t think I have any inhibitions to be loosened. What do you think?”

“I think...” Here Kyle put his hand on my pussy and I put my hand over his hand and started moving both hands together for my pleasure. “I’m almost sure that you were uninhibited long before I saw you. I was 99% sure you wore nothing under those robes you wore around the house. I became 100% sure when I saw you remove it when taking the kids to the pool.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.