Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran)

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 12: KYLE

True Sex Story: Chapter 12: KYLE - Z is still a sexworker. At 18 Fran now sees clients with her sister. Together they host an all girl party, become housekeepers and much more. In an odd twist, the sisters service a rich client with their shared boyfriend getting as much as the client. It's best to read Z... (and getting paid) first.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie  

Kyle returned ready for sex.

“Mr. Skully, I began, showers first. Outside in the pool shower, or upstairs in the master bedroom bath? Your call.” I quickly loosened his belt, unzipped his fly, and let his pants drop.

He answered, “Upstairs...” Then as Fran and I scampered up the stairs and into the master bedroom we heard, “Hey, wait for me.”

Kyle arrived in the master bedroom holding his pants up. I gave Kyle a sexy full mouth kiss. “Mr. Skully, you are wearing entirely too much clothing. Let me help you.”

While Fran was getting the shower hot, I unbuttoned his shirt, took it off, and folded it neatly on the dresser. By this time Kyle had backed onto the bed, sat down, and was fumbling with his shoes. “Stay”, I ordered. I removed his shoes and then his pants.

“Hey Sis, what’s taking so long?”

“Almost done.” He quickly removed his underwear and I led a boner with Kyle attached into the shower. Fran attacked that boner with a vengeance. I steadied him as Fran took him deep throat into her mouth and beyond.

“But, but I wanted to put that into Z.”

I responded, “Kyle, let’s get clean and try that in a better place.” I ran his hand on my pussy. “Finish washing then dry and onto the bed. Let’s see if I can get you going.”

Fran helped by teasing Kyle with her tits, pussy, providing a running commentary on how well the two of us were doing. I’m glad I started out with a few drops of lube because Kyle was trying to prove to himself that he could cum twice in five minutes.

In those five minutes, Kyle worked up a serious sweat and finally popped. I gave him half a minute to kiss and catch his breath before I said, “You are kinda heavy. Can we roll over please?”

Fran asked if we would like to rinse off in the pool shower. We all headed out. At first, the water came out tepid (that happens in the tropics) and felt good. When the water got warmer we used soap. We all took advantage of each other’s slippery bodies for playful erotic fun.

When we finished ‘washing’ each other we rinsed. Fran just had to make sure that Kyle was properly rinsed by using her mouth on Kyle’s dick. In less than half a minute she had cum in her mouth. (I massaged his balls so I may have helped him along.) “See”, showing his cum, “this proves he wasn’t properly rinsed.”

Fran surprised me by hugging as if we were long lost, lesbian lovers. She shared Kyle’s cum and we slowly let it run down our bodies rubbing some on our tits. Kyle was offered our tits to suck. Fran told Kyle that titty cum tastes good and demonstrated by licking some off of me, tasting it, and smiling. I took Kyle’s head in my hands encouraging a taste that he did without wincing. Fran did the same.

He took us by the hands and ran toward the pool. We were little kids again. At least Fran and I felt like that. Kyle got into the playful kid mode too when he channeled his son and splashed us. He was bigger and stronger yet the two of us held our own with the splashing. As big kids, we could be our own toys.

As Kyle played grab ‘em by the pussy with his living toys, the toy not being grabbed played with his balls. That game alternated with diving between legs and pushing off on of whatever was handy. The water games ended when Kyle called time.

We (sisters) sprayed sunblock over each other. Kyle wanted some but we used sunblock cream that had to be spread on by hand. We had Kyle stand and made him sun proof. We told Kyle to lie down on the grass and enjoy the sun. We were all facing up with towels over our eyes when I said, “Kyle, keep the towel over your eyes. Fran is going to do something that you are sure to enjoy.”

Fran spread Kyle’s legs and sat between them as close as she could get with her legs over Kyle’s legs. Then using a little massage oil, she gently rubbed his dick and balls. “Don’t look. Just relax on the grass and enjoy my touch.” I’m sure Kyle felt his tip rub then enter Fran’s pussy but he somehow managed to relax the rest of his body while his stiff member entered Fran. Finally... “Grab my hands and sit up.”

He sat up entering all the way inside Fran. She pulled him close and shared a long and passionate kiss. “Now, my stallion, lie back down give me a ride.” When it was all over Fran leaked on Kyle’s chest.

It was time for me to get the leftover watermelon. “You two, just stay and relax. I’m getting something from the house.” I brought out the melon, a cutting board, and a knife. “Kyle, would you cut the watermelon for us?”

I brought no plates on purpose. “Oh dear, I forgot plates. We will have to feed each other.” It was messy and required licking many drips and spills but somehow we managed ... to thoroughly enjoy the experience.

We rinsed ourselves and the patio with the hose. As with our time in the pool, it was mostly kid-like playtime with water. At least the patio got rinsed.

“Fran, let’s all go inside and would you get the account number so that Kyle can pay us for today. I will get leftovers for lunch unless Kyle wants to take us someplace for lunch.” Kyle wanted to eat here. I busied myself with lunch prep when I heard my phone ding. Kyle’s $4,000 had hit our account.

Kyle, I asked, “Is that meeting today or tomorrow?

“Today at 8:00 pm.”

“When do you need to leave here to get to the meeting?”

“We are meeting at the Whale Inn. Do you know how much time I will need to get there?”

“We have no clue. I think Google Maps might be your best bet.”

I started thinking about the rest of our day. I thought about dinner. Was Kyle going to eat with us? “Kyle, what are your plans for dinner?”

“I would like to take my girlfriends out to a very nice restaurant.”

“Check Sail Inn on Google. I’ve never been there but I’ve heard good things about their food.” He checked while I got their phone number and called. I got quite a chuckle from what the hostess said. After I disconnected the call I told Kyle and Fran what I found funny. “I asked about the dress code for dinner. She told me that they tried to greatly encourage fancy dress at dinnertime but that idea failed. Anything more formal than a wet bathing suit is acceptable”.

“I have an idea. How long is the drive from Sail Inn to Whale Inn?”

Kyle checked. “They are right across the street from each other.”

“Why not get to Whale Inn around 18:30?” Which I restated as 6:30 pm. “You could walk to your meeting and we will take a cab back here.”

TRAINING KYLE

“At least for the next few days, we are here for your pleasure. Our pleasure is secondary. If it’s okay with you, we would like you to enjoy our pussies with your tongue. Or as we like to call it, the art of eating pussy. We enjoy the taste of each other’s pussy juices. We think you will enjoy that kind of pleasure. Shall we try right now?”

“What if I want to switch from tongue to using this?” Kyle flapped his dick at us clearly showing what ‘this’ is.

“No problem. We are here for your pleasure. We have no problem with mixed juices. Do you want Fran first or me?”

“Let me start with you.”

“Let’s use the picnic table. Eating pussy works better with the lady elevated.” We put a towel on the table for me and an outdoor lounge chair pad ready in case Kyle needed to get on his knees for better access to my pussy.

“First comes the warm-up. Kiss me on the lips because today I’m your girlfriend you haven’t seen in a month.” I held his head, turning what might have been a one second game of tongue tag into a passionate 30 seconds of sharing each other’s air. “My tits have missed your caress and your gentle suction ... I’ve always enjoyed your tongue’s attempts to tickle my navel ... Feel free to enjoy my tits with your hands ... Yes, that was good. Please lick my clitoris ... Ah, now that feels good. I’m starting to feel juicy. I need your tongue lower. Yes, right there. Don’t let any of it drip on the towel. Keep that tongue going.”

Fran watched a drop of pre-cum form and then a drip and knew what was going to happen next. He thrust his lust into me and let go with several mighty spurts deep inside his girlfriend. “Hey, I’m leaking.”

“Fran helped by saying, “Keep her from leaking like this.” She started licking and soon said, “It tastes even better when mixed. Your turn.” She then put Kyle’s face between my legs and told him to get busy down there.”

Kyle was so caught up in the moment he dove right in and actually enjoyed his contribution to my juice.

He pulled his head away to look at my glistening pussy. Fran commented, “I always love the look and taste of a wet pussy. Oh, look, you missed some. Don’t let it drip on the towel.” Kyle caught the drip and more as Fran continued, “Now what Z needs is a deep tongue and a little suction. Clean her out real good.”

I successfully resisted my body’s urging to orgasm. We wanted him to feel so good about eating pussy creampie that he would want to keep us from wasting a single drop. Much of this was for us, but we wanted Kyle to believe it was all about him.

We waited for Kyle to cool off from his pre-lunch snack. Kyle was led to the pool shower where we shared a teenager’s wet dream of a hug.

Lunch was leftover pot roast. It was quite good. Kyle’s mom had made a good dinner and now a good lunch for her son. Although, I suspect she would not have imagined him eating it in the nude with two naked housekeepers.

Kyle seemed ready for Fran as soon as we finished eating. But I reminded Fran of laundry and suggested that she wash dishes with Kyle. He was less than no help as he spent most of his time groping Fran. Given how much we were being paid she continued washing without complaint. I brought down the rest of the laundry started a load and took the dried sheets upstairs. Once that was done, I helped with the dishes. Kyle took the opportunity to grope both of us together. He is, after all, our client.

I whispered to Fran, “Table outside. Let yourself go a little.” She nodded, headed outside, and assumed my former position on the picnic table.

Fran started out much as I did. “Dearest boyfriend, I’ve been away at school for way too long. I need your body. I need your kisses. Now!” Pulling him in was not required. Kyle knew the drill and wanted a replay.

This time Kyle did not need encouragement to take back his deposit. I was impressed. Fran was not going to leak. We headed for the grass carrying towels. We laid on the grass fronts up, put towels over our eyes and almost fell asleep. I’ve got a good sense of time and that’s a good thing because I woke Kyle after 15 minutes so he wouldn’t sunburn his fuck stick. We all rolled over and tanned our backsides.

We showered the grass off and went inside. Fran wanted our light jazz CD and started it at low volume. The sofa Kurt slept on was covered with fresh towels. Kyle sat between us and started talking about his sure thing.

A brief recap: It has been said that the golden rule is, ‘He who has the gold makes the rules.’ Kyle was investing $120 million for what sounded like a mini-mall. The developers put up their homes and the deed to the property to assure the loan would be paid off. Several US-based retail establishments were putting up advance money in exchange for reduced leases. Kyle was also to get 5% of the profits for 10 years starting after he got back his money with 1.4% interest compounded monthly.

(We asked Kyle for a copy of the contract after it’s all complete. I sent Kyle my Yahoo email address. After Kyle left I forwarded it to Alice Brand and asked her opinion. “Interesting. The interest rate looks high. I will show Mel.” Two days later she reported that Mel might buy that contract and seriously disappoint Kyle. Kyle’s 5% of the profits would begin after Mel paid off the loan. What might have been profit would be his friends paying Brand Inc and not Kyle.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.