Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran)

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 10: DAY 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 10: DAY 2 - Z is still a sexworker. At 18 Fran now sees clients with her sister. Together they host an all girl party, become housekeepers and much more. In an odd twist, the sisters service a rich client with their shared boyfriend getting as much as the client. It's best to read Z... (and getting paid) first.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie  

My cell dinged at 07:00. I got up, almost forgot to put on my robe, and headed downstairs to start the coffee.

The senior Skully’s came to breakfast fully dressed. They helped themselves to coffee and asked for suitable bowls for the instant oatmeal that must have come from their suitcase. The directions called for boiling water. I looked for the tea kettle. It was then I noticed that Fran had already started it.

Kyle looked sleepy when he entered the kitchen. Like his parents, he filled a mug of coffee and sat down. Fran asked, “Have you and Karleen decided what you would like for breakfast?”

“Crisp bacon and scrambled eggs – three eggs for us.” I signaled Fran to make four eggs and got out a 500-gram package of thick-sliced bacon. No one would call us competent cooks but we sometimes make scrambled eggs for our breakfasts. We usually have oatmeal and buttered toast for breakfast. We started doing that to save money. We can now afford more variety in our diets but have little incentive to spend the effort doing something more complex.

Kurt got himself up wearing the same clothes he had on yesterday. He looked at me. I pointed to the cupboard with the kid cereals. He came back with Dinosaurs in Space cereal. Why was I not surprised? I gave him a bowl and spoon. He filled his bowl, opened the refrigerator, got out milk, poured the milk, and returned the carton to the refrigerator.

Karleen came down with the girls. Kyle must have been trained properly because he immediately got up and filled a coffee mug for his wife. Karleen asked Kaycee to bring the cereal she wanted for her breakfast. After much deliberation, she selected Barrel of Monkeys cereal.

By this time Fran had finished the eggs. She put the pan on the table for Kyle and Karleen to share as they wished. I had finished cooking six slices of bacon. They went on a plate next to the eggs.

As they ate, Doug announced, “I just got some bad news. Our presence is demanded (the email was more polite but that’s what it meant) at the merger meeting of those three small European car rental companies. We will all be wearing voice recorders and Karleen will be taking shorthand. We will not, I say again not be taking any part in the discussions between the company owners and their lawyers. We are there to show the flag and to let everyone know that we will handle their merger properly.

“Z, I want to thank you again for what to wear to the pops concert. I am asking for help again, what should we wear to such an event?”

“I will call my fashion consultant friend again.” I walked outside by the pool and called Alice.

“Z, two calls in two days. Do your friends need more fashion advice?”

“They do. They are lawyers from Chicago attending a meeting concerning a merger with some kind of European rental car companies.”

“Hang on Z. I have to find my appointment book.” I hung on. “Ah, here it is. Your lawyer friends are father and son, Douglas and Kyle Skully.”

“Yes. But how the fuck would you know that?”

“Mel and I will be at that meeting. Brand Inc is doing the financing for that merger.”

“Alice, hold that thought. You said Brand Inc.”

“Yes, That is Mel’s company, Brand Incorporated.

“When I opened an investment account with James Yin I heard the receptionist say something like ‘Bran’ next word ‘Dink’. I had no clue my account was with your company.”

“Mel has done very well with his business. Please ask the Skully’s to speak privately with Mel after the meeting is over.

“Z, I’m not supposed to know what goes on in your account. But I am happy that you are my friend and my friend is saving her money. I have to ask, was the recent $10,000 from the Skully’s for housekeeping and babysitting?”

“Yes. The only part not 100% G-rated was skinny dipping with their young children and Kyle’s wife, Kayleen.”

“Now to your question, Mel and I will be at that meeting at the Lighthouse Hotel tonight. He will be wearing a very fine Italian suit of lightweight wool. To those who know about such things, it practically screams expensive. My gown cost five times what Mel’s suit cost and it shows it with pearl embroidery and its man’s eye-catching yet moderate cleavage. Yet no one but a serious prude could say it’s slutty.

“To answer your friend’s question, the men should wear suit coats white shirts and ties. Leave the ties on for the entire meeting. Lighthouse Hotel staff will likely offer to take the gentlemen’s coats. Their wife’s clothing should be understated elegance. Five cm, no tell them two-inch heels are appropriate.

“Tell the ladies to contact me before noon today if they want additional clothing advice. And Z, FWIW, Kyle Skully is a bit of a horndog and may have legal trouble at work because of that.”

“Thank you, Alice. I have to get back and announce their clothing options. I will warn Kayleen very privately.”

Back at the kitchen table, I announced, “This information comes from a friend who knows that the meeting is at the Lighthouse Hotel.”

“But how...” muttered Doug.

“My friend is well connected. Before I forget, please speak privately with Mr. Brand after the meeting is over. Mention ‘Z’ and he will understand the context. Men: suits white shirts and ties. Leave the ties on. Hotel staff will likely offer to take your suit jackets. Ladies: understated elegance, two-inch heels. My friend will be able to consult until noon if you need more direction than that.”

Elane looked at Kayleen and mentioned, “Your black and white classic would be perfect.”

“And my earrings with the little dangling diamonds.”

“Yes, dear. We will both look good for the firm.”

“Now to change the subject”, Doug began, “We would like to take the grandkids and their parents someplace nice before we have to play dress-up on our vacation. Z, Fran, do either of you have ideas for something that will get us back here around 3:00?”

Fran and I looked at each other. She said, “Tram?”

“There is a tram ride to the top of the mountain. There is a nice restaurant on the top along with the usual tourist trap junk. The Island Geological Society always has someone to explain about the volcano that became our island.”

Kurt’s eyes lit up at the mention of a volcano. “You mean this island is a volcano. Cool. I will tell my friends that I lived on a volcano for a few days. I want to see hot lava.”

“Sorry son, but the hot lava is now cold lava. We will ask if you can take home some cold lava.”

“Thanks, dad. Can we go now?”

I warned everybody that sometimes the trade winds can be cool on the mountain. Lightweight jackets may be in order.

In the 20 minutes it took for them to get going, Fran and I cleaned the kitchen. After they left we tossed our robes, hugged and ate bacon and scrambled eggs. Fran vacuumed the downstairs. I went upstairs and remade all the beds. Except for the bed Kyle and Karleen used. There I found a former wet spot and pulled the sheets. I wrapped the used towels in the bedsheets and headed down. The sheets went into the washer first.

We made ice tea and warmed the leftover pizza for our lunch. We ate outside posing before the sun getting our pussies tanned in a most unladylike manner. The sheets were done. I put them into the dryer and started the towels. With that bit of housework done, we gave each other orgasms then tanned our butts while eating our second pizza slices.

We put the washed towels back in the bedrooms and made up Kyle’s and Karleen’s bed. We put on our robes and put on some music.

When our guests returned I killed the music. The one request we all heard was, “Mommy, can we all go swimming with our friends, Z and Fran.”

Karleen helped her youngest strip and carried her into the pool pausing only briefly to shed her own clothes. Mommy swam on her back carrying little Kallie on top. I could see the buckets of love they shared. I could also see Kyle smiling at what he saw but felt that he was more interested in his naked housekeepers than his wife and children.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.