Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran) - Cover

Z : Facing the World (This Time With Her Sister, Fran)

Copyright© 2019 by Mike Kaye

Chapter 1: Fran and Z work for RITC

True Sex Story: Chapter 1: Fran and Z work for RITC - Z is still a sexworker. At 18 Fran now sees clients with her sister. Together they host an all girl party, become housekeepers and much more. In an odd twist, the sisters service a rich client with their shared boyfriend getting as much as the client. It's best to read Z... (and getting paid) first.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oriental Female   Cream Pie  

I got a call from Robert Robertson telling me of an interesting possibility. The island governing board has been approached by the tourism board to offer cruise lines one day free of port charges if they will stay a second day. He learned this because Island Catering was asked if they could make 1,000 box lunches given proper lead time and price.

He called the lady who had asked explaining that only two days notice would be a problem. “We have to get the boxes. We have to get the food. We have a place for workers to pack the lunches but we have to hire temporary help. You and I need to talk about how many, how often, price and menu. I worked as second in command to US Navy Chief Petty Officer (Chef) Mackey. He taught his helpers everything he knew. During war games, almost all food was boxed and sent to the sailor’s duty stations. I know how to do this.”

To me, he explained it all as, “I need lead time, and your budget. Call me when you know.”

Robert had to explain to me that normally cruise lines moved from place to place at night. They often docked before daybreak. The tourism board wanted more tourist dollars spent on the island.

I had to call Mitch Phillips at RITC.

“Hello, Z. I have a few minutes. What’s up?”

“Mitch, I just got a call from a friend at Island Catering. He said that the tourism board may offer cruise lines a second day free from port fees. If that happens you will get more business.”

“I heard about that too. If it happens, I have more than enough capacity to take on an extra 200 guests using the large boat. Did you have something in mind?”

“It might not depend on cruise ships spending the night. But how about adding an erotic option after your romantic booze cruise?”

“How would that work?”

“No details yet. I’m thinking that couples go out after the booze cruise ends at 22:30. You may be able to start the copulating couple’s cruise before 23:30. It would be clothing optional. You would have to have food. A light breakfast before returning at 07:00 should be standard.

“My sister, Fran, is 18. We could both strip and encourage our guests to do the same. Your hospitality staff would NOT be for rent. (It would be better if all were nude, but please don’t push nudity on anyone.) You invite couples for shipboard coupling, perhaps always male/female. Your guests could do whatever they want with the partner they came with outside with limited privacy or inside. Consensual partner sharing sounds okay to me.

“You could say:
~ Seduction under the Stars (blanket optional)
~ Bring your Passion and your Paramour”

“Z, I’m interested. Please come to our regular tour hosts and hostesses meeting on Tuesday at 09:30.”

The meeting went well. I was mobbed by half a dozen hostesses. Some did not like nude. Others were okay with nude because they thought it would increase tips.

It went like this:

“What about the guys?” someone asked.

“Please say your name so I can get to know you ladies.”

“Sorry, I’m Beth.”

“Beth, as far as I’m concerned, male staff are welcome to be nude as well.”

“What if they get erections?”

“Who would it bother?”, I asked. “Guys who would be bothered do not have to volunteer to work naked. Guys don’t get to fuck naked ladies just because they have a stiffy. That’s true regardless of how they or we are dressed or not dressed.”

“I’m FayAnn. I don’t want to have to be naked in front of strangers.”

“FayAnn, when I mentioned this idea to Mr. Phillips I made a point of not pushing nudity on anybody. I’m sure he will not say ‘work naked or get out.’ I don’t control how he manages his staff but from what I can tell, he is a very reasonable man. You may have missed the point where I said this would be a new tour. Extra staff or longer hours will be needed.”

A follow-up question from FayAnn: “Might the boss allow some tour hosts and hostesses to remain clothed for this new tour?”

“He might. But I do not speak for Mr. Phillips. One thing is for sure: you will know in advance before such a new tour starts.”

“I’m Tisha. Are guests allowed to have sex with us?”

“No Tisha, they are absolutely not allowed. That will be made clear to his guests. Should any of Mr. Phillip’s staff encourage or allow such an encounter I’m sure he or she will be fired.”

“I’m Patty. Let’s go back to the guys as hospitality staff. I would be more comfortable with them dressed. Some guys tease. I’m okay with that. But guys can easily go from gentle innuendo into scary sexual creeps. I have learned to laugh and say ‘keep it in your pants’. That line won’t work if they are not wearing pants.”

Someone who did not say her name added, “Some guys think that when they get an erection it’s important to get relief from the nearest lady.”

“I’m Gloria. I have no problem being naked eye candy if the tips are good. Working with guys who are fully dressed could be considered protection from unruly paying customers.”

“Gloria, thank you for that. I will be sure to mention that to Mr. Phillips. It is especially important to protect young naked hostesses from customers who leave their manners onshore. Although we don’t expect such problems, it’s nice to know that protection is nearby.”


Mitch hires many young people – some are still high school students. He has a lot of turnover among his under 21 staff. I caught up with him in an impromptu meeting with younger staff.

I heard him say, “I will pay for any of you to become certified as a food handler. The URL is on the employe’s website. You must pay $20 to the Island Health Department first. Then do the reading and pass a simple test. Most people pass the first time. Your $20 is good for three tries at the test. I don’t know of anybody who tried and failed three times.

“Show me your shiny new license and I will return your $20 as a non-taxable amount on your next paycheck.”

Someone asked a question.

“No, getting a food handler’s license does not mean you will be assigned to food work. It means that the Island Health Department allows you work with food. The license is good for three years and stays with you and belongs to you. Other than your ability to work for me in food service your license is unrelated to RITC.

Mitch saw me waiting. After he was free he said, “My office.” I followed.

“Z, I saw you with a group of ladies answering questions. What was their mood?”

“It’s hard to say from such a brief discussion. The most important part I felt is that some ladies fear that they will have to work nude to keep their jobs.”

“I would like to go over all that with you at my place tonight. If it’s okay with you and Fran I would like her to come as well.”

“Let me guess. You are thinking of a 3-som. Right?” Mitch nodded and smiled. “I will have to ask Fran, but for now, let’s assume she would come knowing you have carnal interests in both of us. Nice dinner. Leave your place by 08:00 Wednesday morning. Does $3,600 sound okay?”

“I will be taking you two for dinner at my club. Go to the Lighthouse Hotel at 17:30. Once inside, keep to the right as you pass the registration desk. You will find a curtained off area with a sign saying ‘Private’. Use this card in the second elevator behind the curtain. Please wear something a little sexy. Something on the risqué side of PG-13.”

“Could one of your people drop me off at my home? I live near that bus stop where you dropped me off after we had all that fun.”

Marjory, one of the ladies that did not join me after the staff meeting, drove me home.

She asked, “Do you have any more information about the staff nudity part of this new tour?”

“As I said to the ladies, I talked with after Mr. Phillips’s meeting, I can’t imagine him requiring anyone to work naked.”

“Actually, I would enjoy the nudity part. I wish it were legal to be naked outside in public.”

“Me too. I would fuck in public. I would enjoy an audience, but not the trouble that would follow if I actually did it.”

“I wouldn’t go that far, but I would love to see how our guys manage their inevitable erections. I am naked 99% of the time when alone in my apartment. I have a full-body tan using the tanning salon in the East Island shopping center.”

“I help manage a lightly used vacation rental. I tan outside by the pool.”

“Lucky lady. This is where you said to leave you?”

“Yes. Thank you for the ride. I will be talking with Mr. Phillips more about this potential new tour. I’m sure he will have more to say about it.”

I walked one block over and found Fran naked as usual, making something for lunch. She asked, “Well, how did it go?”

“I think he wants to do it – nudity and all. But first, he wants to talk with both of us at his place. And not just talk. I’m sure he wants to fuck both of us. I mentioned $3,600 and he didn’t blink.”

“Fun times.”

“But he wants us to dress up for dinner at his club. We need something quick. I’m thinking of JC’s.

“J. Classics is expensive but they carry very nice ladies clothing. Are you sure about the $3,600?”

“Let’s eat lunch, take a cab to JC’s and spend as much as a third of that money.”

Over lunch, I explained how Mitch wanted us dressed.

We bought expensive tops both wearable without bras. Fran with the larger boobs got a button front blouse with a sheer material 10cm wide all the way down the center of her chest. Structurally, her blouse was a backless vest.

My blouse was just as sexy. It was lightweight with just enough seashell pattern that my breasts were hidden. It also had a button front. Fewer buttons fastened equals more cleavage showing. The back was open with only narrow ribbon laces holding it all together.

To top it off our young sales lady suggested lightweight jackets. We looked GOOD! Alas for our budget, she asked what we had to wear below those tops. We both had basic black miniskirts. She did not approve. We bought basic black slacks that at least did not hide the fact that we have nice legs. Were we done? Budget breaker shoes came next.

We had very nice clothes. When that cost is subtracted we will have just under $1,000 to share.

I already had a nice briefcase large enough to hold our normal street clothes.

We put on the bare minimum of makeup. I called a cab and three minutes early we swiped the card on the reader by the second elevator. The second-floor button was already lit so we just waited. The elevator door opened on some kind of lobby area. The lady behind the desk noticed us.

“We are guests of Mr. Mitch Phillips.”

She pressed some kind of button. “He is expecting you. Please wait.”

In less than a half-minute, Mitch came out and hugged me. “So this is Fran. Does she want a hug?” The question was directed at me, but Fran answered his question with a hug that left no doubt that sensuality was going to play an important part in tonight’s ‘business meeting’.

The desk lady asked if she could take our jackets. Mitch saw that our blouses were backless. All he could say was, “Wow. You two are the sexiest most beautiful ladies on our island.”

Then taking his jacket off he carried it to hide a massive hardon. Mitch continued, “We have a quiet table reserved.” As we walked toward our booth I noticed men making approving glances our way. The few ladies in attendance were dressed as well as we were (in age-appropriate clothing.) He led us to a booth that was almost 3 meters square. The booth had carpet-covered walls almost as high as our booth was wide. The back of the booth had the same carpet covering. Mitch asked Fran to slide into the booth first followed by me. Lastly, Mitch slid in next to me.

Although our booth was open on one side the first thing I noticed was the quiet. Not that outside our booth was noisy. We could talk quietly and be heard by each other. I was also sure that no one outside of our booth could hear our conversion.

The first thing Mitch said once we were seated was, “This is now a business meeting. No wait, this is an RITC business meeting. I don’t want ‘nude cruise’ or ‘fuck boat’ to be what people call it. ‘Nighttime Lovers Cruise’ is my current thinking. ‘Clothing optional’ has to be mentioned but not stressed. ‘Couples only’ has to be stressed. Yes, I want naked ladies as hostesses. I’m not so sure about naked men. We will refuse entry to anyone under 18 years old.”

“Mitch, Z was talking with me about what some of the ladies said after your staff meeting. We are both concerned that you might feel the need to pressure ladies to strip for this tour. Please assure your staff that you would rather have a fully clothed service staff than have anyone feel pressure to strip.”

“I also could get into legal trouble if I insisted. Did you know that strip club owners can’t legally force their ... um... ‘dancers’ to strip? Mitch got questioning looks from two ladies. “Tiz true. It’s employment law. The ladies strip because if they don’t strip they don’t get tips.”

“FayAnn has the fear that you will pressure her into stripping for this cruise. Perhaps you could privately share what you just said to us.”

“I will do that with her then say the same thing to everyone. FayAnn is such a cutie it’s a shame she is so shy.”

“Mitch”, I offered, “One of the ladies had an idea that male hosts should be fully dressed. Mostly she was concerned that any guy with an erection would want to stick it into the first available naked lady.

“Gloria suggested that clothed males could serve as protection against guests that would pressure or worse, force themselves on a naked lady. It would also be good for the ladies to know that protection is nearby.”

A waitress appeared asking what we would like to drink. Mitch must have said ‘beer’ because the next thing that happened Fran and I were being carded. Three beers arrived in frosty mugs sooner than we would have thought possible.

“Mitch, are tips split among the hospitality staff?”

“Z, they split the tips evenly.”

“Since we are floating ideas, how about favoring naked staff in the tip split? I was thinking that naked staff should get 1½ times what clothed staff gets. My math wizard boyfriend is in Chicago. He would know how to do that.”

Mitch thought a bit and said, “Say 6 staff with 2 naked and $700 in tips. $150 to each naked lady and $100 to the others. I will have to find a way that even my most math-adverse staff can understand.”

“Try it on me first. I got a C in math after much work and more help from Rick, the math wizard.”

Mitch pointed to a device on the table. “When we are ready to order we are supposed to press this button. Have you two decided what you want? I had already decided. Fran glanced at her menu again and nodded. Mitch pressed the button.

Our waitress looked at Fran who replied, “Salmon with the spicy ginger white sauce.”

“How did you know? That’s my favorite. It’s normally served with rice and freshly steamed vegetables.”

“Sounds good.”

“And you, ma’am?”

I was briefly taken back by ma’am. But just how should she have addressed me? “I’ll have the grilled halibut with the honey-lemon sauce. Rice and veggies are good.”

“Thank you. And you sir?”

“The 300-gram steak with a baked potato. Replace the sour cream and butter with your spicy mango salsa.”

“Thank you, sir. Shall I bring more beer?”

After a brief discussion, Mitch said, “Three coffees.”

“Thank you, sir. Your coffees and salads will arrive shortly.”

‘Shortly’ was the operative word. The dinner salads arrived in seconds. Three coffees arrived before we had time to select from the dressing bar that arrived with the salads.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.