Come Share With Us Part 2 - Cover

Come Share With Us Part 2

by Vfalcon29

Copyright© 2019 by Vfalcon29

Fiction Sex Story: Dan and Anna continue their adventure in blurring the lines between the genders. Even, possibly erasing those lines.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

This is a second part of a story I didn’t want to leave on its own. It needed more because there Was more to tell. Read the first part first, then this one if you’re so inclined.

The first part of this story told about how my wife Anna and I began experimenting sharing ourselves with others. First was our elderly neighbor, Margie. Then I had my first bisexual experience with Greg, a guy we met online, who was to prove to be a great friend to us both. I had yet to feel a live cock up my ass, though I fucked Greg and gave my first blowjobs. This continues our adventures beginning a week or so after we shared Greg for the first time.

“I got a call today from Gail,” Anna said one evening. We had retired to the couch. As usual we had stripped as soon as the door closed behind us after work.

“Gail?” I didn’t recall anybody named Gail.

“Yeah. Remember that conference I had to go to back in April? That’s where I met her. She’s my counterpoint in the Portland office. Or, at least she was. Now she’s a traveling accountant. She says she’ll be coming here soon for a week or so.”

“Okay...” I said. My curiosity was waking up.

“Yeah. I hadn’t thought about her before, since she doesn’t live here. I thought I’d gotten some vibe from her back then, but there was nothing overt. I think she might like girls, Dan. From things she said, I know she likes guys.” Anna was grinning by then.

“Well I guess we should find out while she’s here. Was that where you were going with this?”

“Yeah. She’s cute. I showed her a picture of you and she said she envied me. She’d just gotten divorced when we met. She’s still divorced now.”

“Did you invite her to have dinner with us?”

“I did. She said she can’t wait to meet my ‘handsome hubby’, as she put it.”

“I don’t suppose you told her about our recent discussions and amusements?” Anna bumped my knee against her own.

“Oh, yeah! ‘By the way, Dan and I have decided to open our sex lives, Gail. Want to fuck us both?’ No! Of course not! Still, I do think she isn’t exactly inexperienced with crossing the gender lines.”

“When will she be here?”

“She said about two weeks.”

“Good! But we still need to take Greg to meet Margie, too.”

“Has Hans finished the landscaping yet?”

“He called today and said they had another day or so. I can’t wait to see it all.” We’d asked Margie if she wanted an above ground pool in her private back yard and she accepted. After organizing things and seeing the pool, Margie had barred us from seeing the ‘in process’ product until it was complete.

“Want to call Greg and invite him this weekend?” I was as eager to get together with him as Anna was.

“Sure, but why don’t you call him?” I said. “You seem like you’re about to pee on yourself.” She stuck her tongue out, but went to get her phone anyway. That was on a Monday. Hans called and told me he was finished with everything the next day.

“Great! Can we come see it?”

“You’ll have to ask the owner. She’s a pretty hot old lady, in case you didn’t know.”

“Hah! Yeah I guess that’s why we get along so well.” I wasn’t sure how much better Hans had gotten acquainted with Margie. We hung up and I started thinking about dinner. I had my head in the fridge when Anna gave me a slap on my butt cheek.

“So how’s Greg?” I asked.

“He’s fine. But I got call waiting just after hanging up with him. It was Margie. She said the guys were finished out back and wanted us to wait until this weekend to see everything. Let it ‘settle in’ as she said.

“Anyway, Greg’s fine, but he has to go out of town this weekend. So I gave him a rain check.”

We’d initially planned to stay clothed while Gail was there. She got in at 10:00 P.M. and called from the hotel. Apparently the ball was dropped and they had her reservations booked for the following day. After Anna and I discussed it she offered to go pick Gail up. A cab would cost too much so she accepted a sleepover. Anna checked her dress and took off. I waited a while before searching out a pair of shorts and a shirt.

I was ‘decent’ when I heard the garage door. I went out to help if there were bags, but it wasn’t needed. So after ushering in and introductions, Anna got out the wine. Gail seemed kind of frazzled. She was a tall lady. Dark blonde hair, tanned, slender figure, about 5’11” or six feet tall. I was just over six feet, so Anna was the runt. We talked a few minutes but Gail wanted to change.

They took their wine down the hall to get Gail settled. I scratched at my shirt collar. Even with the collar button open I was itchy. Damn, I hated wearing clothes. I poured a glass of wine and enjoyed the aroma before tasting it. From the hall I heard occasional laughter and some spoken words (but not what was being said), then silence followed by more laughter.

Then Anna came out – naked! “I see by your expression this is a surprise, but ... we talked. Gail asked if we ‘dressed for dinner’. When I stopped laughing, I explained our nudist habit to her. She’s willing to be naked but only if you’re naked too.”

I didn’t say a word. I just kicked off my shoes and dropped my shorts. By then, Anna had my shirt unbuttoned and it took about a half second to get me naked. My dick began to rise. “Okay, Gail, he’s naked now. Come on in.”

Her curly topped head appeared around the corner. Her eyes widened at my erection. “Oh my God,” she said in a quiet voice. She came out of hiding then and walked toward us slowly. Her eyes stayed riveted on my stiffness. I noticed she had a bare mound. I couldn’t help a gasp on my part.

She kind of giggled and did a full turn. I was fascinated by the vine tattooed around her body. It looked like it sprouted from the top of her butt crack, went around her waist, up between her breasts to end on her right shoulder. The leaves were green, accented with red and gold blooms. And she was covered with them. She got dizzy from my requests to turn and turn again.

As the years had passed it had become less rare for a woman to display skin art. Even ‘regular’ men and women had begun to get ink, not just bikers, ex-cons and military guys.

“That’s beautiful,” I said.

“I can imagine it covering you all over,” Anna said. That image began to form in my mind.

“Here’s my little tat I got years ago.” I turned around to show her my colorful little lizard.

Her fingers felt like butterfly kisses as she traced the artist’s movements to create my inking.

I felt it again. The feeling that comes after a first tattoo. The desire to get another one.

“This is nice, she said.

“Thanks. I didn’t design it, though before printing it, I did modify the tail a little. And afterward I realized I couldn’t even see it without mirrors.”

Anna had left us alone a while, discussing tattoos. In the kitchen she was whipping up some snacks. I also appreciated Anna’s respect for us as Gail and I became comfortable being naked together.

“So ... you guys have decided to open your relationship to others?”

“Well yeah, but there are emotional issues, too. Like right now, with you, I just met you. Unless I get to know you better, sex wouldn’t be very satisfying, for me at least. That would make it less satisfactory for you, too.”

After a bit, she said, “I like that, and I appreciate the consideration. I’m not at my best without some emotion.”

“Here’s food!” Anna announced, coming in, carrying paper plates of cheese, sliced sausage and crackers. We sat and began filling our small plates. As we ate, they ‘talked shop’ while I just enjoyed the scenery. My erection had disappeared.

After a couple of drinks, I was feeling the late hour. “If you don’t mind, I’m going to bed. I kissed Anna goodnight and started to turn away. Gail grabbed my wrist and pressed her tits against my chest and she kissed me. What began as a friendly peck on the lips turned into a deep tongue kiss in seconds. Gail giggled when she felt my dick spring against her leg.

She leaned back to see it. Then she moved and it popped up to point at the ceiling. Gail laughed, hugging me against her belly. “It might not take so long to find some emotional connection, after all,” she said. Gail squeezed my cock and gave me another kiss – that time, just a friendly peck.

“Goodnight, then,” she said with a smile. I took my hard on off to the bedroom. I jerked off and cleaned up. It didn’t take long for me to be asleep.

Before I opened my eyes the next day, I realized my cock was inside a warm wet mouth. I smiled as I reached to stroke Anna’s hair. That was when my eyes popped open and I saw that Anna wasn’t there. Gail’s curly head was hidden under the sheet, so I flipped it back to watch my new friend sucking me off. Her round ass sticking up behind her with its vines was enough to bring on the flood spouting from my dick and filling Gail’s mouth.

I let out a groan of pleasure and Gail grinned up at me. I tugged her up and kissed her hard. I slid my tongue into her mouth to share my cum with her. She melted against me and crawled on top of me. Her slick pussy smeared her juices along my leg and also along my still stiff dick. She let her legs relax astride me and I rocked her on my rod and she angled her hips so the next slide caused her to take it into her hot slippery cunt.

Lust took us both over and we began slamming together as I plunged deeply into her. I rolled us over and raised my torso up to look at her face. We didn’t miss a stroke. She contracted her inner muscles and I felt the caress. I shoved in and rocked my pubic bone on her clit. The expression on her face as I did that told me her climax was approaching. Pulling back, I slammed forward again, that time directly against against her trigger. She let out a yelp as she spasmed around my cock.

Her contractions caused my second orgasm and I deposited what cum I had left deep against her cervix. When we collapsed, panting against each other, a lone pair of hands began applauding from behind me. Anna stood grinning at us. I slowly eased from the tender grip of Gail’s pussy and rolled to my back.

Without a word, my wife came all the way into the room, crossing to the bed. She went down on me, slurping our sex cocktail from my length. “Mmm...” she moaned before deserting me to apply her mouth to Gail’s dripping snatch. Gail gave a squeal but lifted her legs and dropped them wide, offering herself to Anna. I watched, amazed that the sight was reawakening my erection. Anna’s hands rose up along Gail’s body to play with the distended nipples above.

Gail peeked at me and winked. I grinned back and leaned down for another one of those kisses she’d given me before. That one didn’t have a sperm flavor to it though. The bed began to rock and I saw Anna’s hand reaching down between her own legs to stroke her itchy cunt. A few seconds later she growled in her throat when she came.

Gail didn’t want to wait for her orgasm. She rapidly switched positions with Anna and returned the favor Anna had just given her. The fire from Anna’s climax hadn’t ended yet so Gail’s tongue and fingers drove her to two more orgasms in quick succession before she stopped.

We spent the day playing sensuously, eating, drinking, and taking a short nap before dressing ang going to dinner. Gail had cancelled her hotel and rented a car. She spent the remaining days with us, attending her work sessions during the day, having sex with us at night, and flying off on Friday.

We’d repeated our loving of Gail a few times. Even one day when Anna was working and I was home, Anna called to say Gail was on the way to ‘visit’ me. That was fun. Another time, she and Anna had some time on their own, making love without me.

Before she entered security, Gail asked if she could come visit us again when she had vacation time. Anna grabbed her into a hug, accompanied by a very hot kiss. “I’ll pick you up with bells on, honey,” she said. “Let’s stay in touch in the meantime. I’ll keep you posted about our adventures in sexuality.”

Anna and I discussed what we’d created within our relationship. We honestly admitted it was who we’d become: a couple in love with a hunger for outside stimulation. “Since we did it all together, openly, I certainly don’t feel any guilt,” Anna said. I agreed. We agreed we wanted more of it. The next day we took Greg to meet Margie.

As I said, neither of us ever had seen a man around Margie’s house, except the usual delivery guys and the lawn maintenance crew. I played handyman a couple of times, to stop leaky faucets and sticking doors. She still drinks a lot of wine, too.

“I think she needs a man – even if it’s temporary,” Anna said one night. I said I was happy to take care of her until she found one of her own.

“Well, let’s see what happens when we introduce her to Greg,” Anna suggested. Unfortunately, Greg had called and said some important business thing had arisen and he would be out of town for at least the next two weeks.

“Well, we’re invited to Margie’s for lunch tomorrow, even without Greg.”

Margie’s high fenced yard had given me the idea of having an above ground pool installed for her. Well, it was really for all of us to splash and play in.

We went to lunch. The yard looked like an oasis with all the greenery surrounding the pool. Hans had built a fountain that filled the air with a happy music. I made a mental note to call and thank him on Monday.

Salads and sandwiches were all set out in the shade for us when we arrived. It was a hot day and I was sweating after we ate. Anna and Margie chatted, taking longer to eat than I did. I walked out along the edge of her flower garden, I paced around feeling the new configuration of everything.

When I went back into the shade of Margie’s canopy for a beer, I was sweating even more. “Your flowers smell great, Margie,” I said. “Do you garden naked?”

“No, I always have to be careful gardening. My old muscles tend to lock up the way they did that first night you were here. What if I had to get 911 in here if I had trouble getting up and there I’d be, naked and helpless.”

Anna grinned. “Those firemen would love to rescue a beautiful, naked damsel. I love firemen.” They laughed. But I was restless. Fortunately I was out of beer.

“Honey,” I told Anna, “I need to go get some more beer. Are you planning to stay much longer?”

“I don’t know. Go get your beer. I’ll either be here or at home.”

So I thanked Margie for lunch, gave her a kiss and a nipple tug. I put my clothes on and crossed to our house for a fresh shirt before driving off to the store. When I got back, the house was still empty. I shook my head. I couldn’t imagine what those two could find to talk about so long. I decided not to call Anna, since they were probably ‘busy’. They’d eventually see my car in the driveway.

I thought about Margie’s stories about the sixties. It was interesting to hear from her about the days before I was old enough to notice things, but that can only hold my attention so long. I stripped and smoked a pipe. I wondered if Margie had any experience with weed. considering the times she grew up in, I’d be surprised if she hadn’t.

I showered and spent some time on the computer before Anna came home. When she found me, she told me I should have rejoined them. “She showed me around the garden and I learned about some flowers I never knew about.”

“Oh. I’m glad you had a good time,” I said. I like plants, but flowers are a little beyond my interests. With Greg busy, we just lived the next couple of weeks, having a couple of dinners and a few breakfasts with Margie.

One weekend Greg invited us to check out his club. Two visits were permitted as guests before we had to either stop going or join as members. It was fun and Anna seemed to be in a constant state of arousal. The dues weren’t high, so we joined on our first guest visit.

Going on our own the first time, without Greg, was fun too. As we got used to social nudity, my erections stopped threatening to embarrass me. Time passed.

By then, seeing other people – in stores, on the street, and restaurants -- I felt free to look at strangers of both genders and wonder if they’d get and give pleasure if we were in bed. It was the same way I’d always looked at women, except the male sexual traits were hidden for the most part. In my head, I acknowledged any interest I might have in a guy to myself or to Anna, but I also knew I had to keep it hidden in public.

I talked to Anna about it and she understood right away.

“Danny, it’s the way we do it. Guys don’t have tits to flash around. It’s usually more of a ‘crap shoot’ than for you guys. We just have to take the chance if some guy looks like he’d be a match. You can see our tit size, at least.”

“Yeah. I get it. But I can’t flirt if I see a guy I might like to try out the way you can. I’ll get used to it, I guess.

During the construction of Margie’s pool, we invited her to dinner. She seemed a little brighter eyed than she’d been before. I told her she was looking great. She loved my hairless groin.

“Why, thank you, handsome man. I’ve ... uh, made a few changes too.” She was pulling the light summer dress off while she faced away. When she turned around I spotted one of the changes right away. The cloud of white hair that had covered her pussy was gone. Her inner labia seemed to bask in the exposure – they hung out about an inch from her outer pair. With her slender waist and wider ass, the look somehow just made her more desirable.

After we exclaimed on the improvement to her appearance, Margie went on. “Another thing I did was to cut way back on my drinking. I have to thank you two for that. I was bogged down in my self-pity and still wearing invisible ‘widow’s weeds’. It wasn’t that I missed my husband specifically, just that I missed everybody. I never really had female friends, but we used to do things with several couples we knew. Once I became a widow, they gradually drifted out of my life.”

As Anna started to say something, Margie shushed her gently. “I have thought about this a lot. I don’t believe that if you’d only asked me here a few times and come to my place sometimes, that I’d have made the same changes, had it not been for the loving way you’ve reminded my body how thrilling a physical relationship is. So, I brought my bottle of wine, but I’d prefer you don’t open any you have stocked away.”

Anna pulled her down on the couch next to her. “Come hug with us, Danny,” Anna said. I scooted tightly next to Margie’s other hip and kissed her. Then Anna kissed her and while their kiss went on a while, I turned my attention to the rest of this lively oldster’s body. I raised her breast and kissed the nipple before sucking gently on it. Licking all around the areola, I moved to the other breast. They continued making out while Margie’s hand was tangling itself in my hair.

When they parted lips, they were both shiny and dripping from the saliva they’d traded. But I wanted to slide my tongue into that hairless cunt. I slipped to the floor and parted her knees. She giggled and leaned back against the couch as my head descended on its target. I noticed right away that she was smoother than Anna, even after a fresh shave.

I mentioned it and Margie laughed. “Oh, I didn’t shave it off. I had my hair stylist give me a wax job. It kind of hurt, but the fur was thin and it came off more gently than with younger women. At least that’s what Carlos told me.”

“Who’s Carlos?” Anna wanted to know – no doubt on alert for yet another possible member of our little sex club.

“Why, he’s my stylist, dear. He seemed surprised when I whispered what I wanted. He offered to ask one of the women he works with to do it, even though he’s clearly gay, but I told him I’d trusted him with my hair for four years. I wasn’t about to try to break somebody new in to shave my pussy. Besides, I said I’d usually rather have a man between my legs than a woman.” We laughed some more. She kissed Anna again before adding, “Maybe I should have told him I’d rather have a man down there, THEN a woman, though.”

When we got more serious about things, the heat mounted. While I licked Margie’s cunt, she asked Anna to squat over her face. She licked and sucked before Anna asked her to use her fingers on her. Almost immediately, Anna started groaning. She was careful about how she moved her hips on Margie’s face, but couldn’t help finally growling her pleasure and dropping forward to share Margie’s pussy with me.

Margie started groaning as Anna’s woman-wise tongue brought her along nicely. I moved around and carefully inserted my erection between Margie’s mouth and Anna’s cunt. Margie gave me some licks and, using just her tongue, helped me start into my wife’s slit. The woman’s moans increased in tempo and volume, and I slid in and out of Anna. Margie used her tongue on my cock when it emerged, covered with Anna’s sweetness. Margie licked my balls carefully (I’d told her they were more sensitive than most men’s, according to things I’d read).

That night, after I’d pumped my load into the familiar harbor of my wife’s folds, Margie held Anna’s hips tightly as I pulled out, not letting her dismount the older woman’s face. Margie dove in with relish, plainly enjoying our taste as much as I ever do. She emerged from between Anna’s thighs slick-faced and grinning. True to her word, she didn’t even finish the wine she’d brought over. She did, however, ask for a shot of Jameson’s before she walked – all on her own – across the street to her home.

Anna has two sisters. The older one, Billie, is a true bitch. She’d always treated her family as if they were her dedicated servants. She’s divorced several times and was aging past the limits to attract the attention of well-off bachelors.

The other sister, Darlene, was between Billie and Anna in age. She had never married and just lived a single life.

Anna and I got together with Greg a few times, but his job kept him busy and out of town a lot. We still had each other, of course, and that was wonderful. But our new level of sexuality drove us eventually back to the computer, looking more for other couples willing to share. Then something happened to change that.

One day, while we were expecting Greg, I was sunning myself out back. The doorbell rang and Anna went to answer the door. Hoping it would be Greg (he’d been called out of town a few days before and said he’d be by that day after he got back), I got up to greet him in my ‘polite naked host’ role, my cock starting to thicken, but I nearly dropped my beer when I saw that the visitor was somebody completely unexpected. Anna and her sister Darlene were standing in the living room talking. Anna was flustered, trying to explain our nudity. Rather than shrink from the surprise, my dick just kept on rising up.

Our house is small. The distance from the front door to the slider is only just over twenty feet. So as my erecting cock just bobbed there, they both looked up to see me standing there. Darlene’s face registered shock, but Anna kept her from escaping in embarrassment. She grabbed her arm as she was turning to bolt back out the door.

“Dar! Please, wait! It’s okay. Please! Sit down and let me explain.” Reluctantly, the shocked woman allowed Anna to lead her to the couch and they sat down. Darlene’s eyes rarely left me or my cock.

Now, Darlene was no virgin. She is a couple of years older than Anna, but much less worldly and aware. I knew that, though she’d never married, she had lived with boyfriends a couple of times. Of course she’d grown up seeing her sisters and even their parents nude or partially nude at times. She was no stranger to the naked male body, thanks to seeing their dad, and later her boyfriends. But she and I had never been close enough to be naked in the same room before.

“Honey, would you bring Darlene a small whiskey?” she asked me. Looking at her sister, she asked “Or do you want a Brandy?”

“B-Brandy, please,” she said politely. She tore her eyes away from my dick and looked at her sister. I turned and went for the bottle. My dick was showing no signs of softening. No doubt, in its mindless head, it was just cheering at the new workout material. Considering that, I’d always had a mild to temperate lust for Darlene. I wondered if now that Anna and I had opened our relationship, it might be possible. My mind spun with possibilities.

“We’ll be out back,” Anna called to me, and she led Darlene by the hand outside.

I poured Brandy for Darlene and Anna, and a whiskey for me. Memories ran through my head, of past times with Anna’s family. While Anna has golden blonde hair, Darlene’s has a deep auburn colored cast to it. Where Anna was well padded, Darlene was slender. She beat Anna by about an inch in height.

[Anna told me later that – that while I was pouring the booze In the kitchen -- she’d explained to Darlene that she and I were nudists, and that we’d even joined a clothing optional club. Among the explanations, Darlene dropped an offhand remark that she could see why Anna was so happily married after seeing me naked.

“What did you say when she said that?” I asked Anna

“I just said she didn’t know the half of it.” In spite of the accidental ‘exposure’, I had to laugh at that.

“Yeah, about half, I’d say.”]

When I took the tray with our drinks outside, Darlene was saying how she had never known we went ‘bare-ass’ until that day.

“You should try it, Dar,” Anna said. “It feels so good. I mean you’ll feel free in a lot of ways. That’s how we met this guy, Greg, who might be here soon. One day at the nude beach we talked a while and we just sort of clicked.” There, I thought, that lie explains some of it.

“Oh, so if I wasn’t here, the three of you will just be sitting here, naked, in your skin like normal people?”

“We are normal people, Darlene,” Anna said. “We just enjoy being nude together, too.”

“Okay, I’ll just go. I can talk to you later. You guys can have your naked fun.”

“Please,” I said. “Just stay. We don’t have to be nude. We’ll get dressed and Greg will understand.”

“If this is the way you want to live, I can’t tell you different,” she said. “Or ask you to change just because I’m here.”

“Well, then, why don’t you just stay? You don’t have to be nude. You might decide to try it, Dar,” Anna urged her. The blush that had faded from Darlene’s cheeks bloomed again.

“I ... I couldn’t. I mean, I ... with Dan and this other guy...” But we encouraged her to stay and at least meet Greg and maybe try getting down at least to her bra and panties. She seemed to be relaxing some, but she shook her head.

“Come on, Darlene,” I finally said, pouring her more Brandy, “I’ve seen you in a bikini. You look great! Your undies must hide more than that.”

She barked a laugh. “Danny, you can tell I don’t really have anything you could call ‘tits’. Swimming is about the only time I wear anything under my tops. I’d just be sitting here in my panties.”

“Well, so what?” I said. “Anna’s breasts are bare, too. Besides, that way we can play games that require four players, once Greg gets here.” I quickly explained I meant board or card games, though I’m sure Anna knew better. “I’ll bet your breasts are pretty, too,” I said in encouragement. Her blush deepened again and she giggled. Darlene looked at Anna. She looked at me. She blushed again.

Then she got up and pulled Anna by the hand into the house. They were gone a while.

Greg arrived while they were in the bedroom. I quickly explained the situation, including the hope that Darlene would join us. He offered to leave so she’d be less reluctant. “I mean,” he said with a grin, “I’m sure it was enough of a shock for one day, just to see her brother in law naked and sporting a hard on.” But he said he’d stay, but would stay dressed until after he met Darlene.

Anna came out alone. She gave Greg a quick kiss and whispered to me. In response, I said, “So what? I don’t shave under my arms either, neither does Greg. Get her out here. Anna grabbed her own and Darlene’s drink and started to head back in. Then she paused, telling Greg that he might as well strip. “She said she wouldn’t mind seeing a new man naked after I told her a little about you,” she said with a grin. She went back inside.

Anna had whispered that Darlene stopped shaving her pits last year. “She’s as embarrassed by that as she is about her naked titties,” I explained to Greg and he said he didn’t mind.

When the door slid open again, Anna came out with an armload of towels. She gave me one and spread hers and Darlene’s on their chairs, plus one for Greg. She hollered back into the dim house. “Come on, Darlene! You’re letting flies in! Come meet Greg!”

Darlene came out, a towel wrapped around her upper body, with light green bikini panties showing below it. She closed the door, keeping her arms tucked tightly against her sides, and faced us. We introduced them and everybody sat down. Greg was still dressed, but he did take his shirt off. Anna made sure Darlene never really ran out of Brandy and the woman began to loosen up.

After talking about why she stopped shaving her pits, and meeting positive responses from us all, she stood up.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.