Master of the Kingdom: Seizing Power Arc - Cover

Master of the Kingdom: Seizing Power Arc

Copyright© 2019 by NoMoshing

Chapter 7: Colette II

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Colette II - Young King Roland has taken the throne of his nation and ousted his mediocre father in a military coup. After acquiring the aid of the court witch in inventing a means of making the women of his nation his helpless fuck toys, he then has to dismantle a conspiracy arrayed against him and solidify his power base.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Politics   Royalty  

“Thank you both for your hard work tonight, I’m sure His Grace will appreciate it,” Colette told her subordinates with an incline of her head.

The two maids remaining, after King Roland had demanded to take one of them with him while he dealt with traitors within the Capital, curtsied back. “We live to serve His Grace the King, mistress,” murmured the brown-skinned, voluptuous foreigner Leana, unfailingly polite as always, despite the fact that she was a few years older than Colette.

The most junior of the three maids, Cleo, a pretty and slender girl with her strawberry blond hair tucked behind a patterned kerchief who was a lifelong servant in the castle, having been elevated to her position as royal maid from the castle dairy, yawned. “Forgive me for asking, mistress, but why the sudden change of plans, and so late?” she inquired, “I don’t mean to complain, but this entire day has been a bit unusual.”

Colette knew exactly what she meant. King Roland’s days since taking the throne has been fairly regimented, mornings in the yard for exercise, afternoons and evenings attending to his royal duties, and nights unwinding with one or two of his maids. But since he had met with the witch Adeline that afternoon, King Roland had sent Colette and the other royal maids scrambling.

Three servant’s rooms to be cleaned and made up, and all furniture to be removed and placed into storage but the very basics- bed, washstand, and drawers. One of the royal family’s suites to be freshly cleaned and turned over, and- this one grated on Colette abominably- to be decorated to the court witch’s tastes on the following morning. Then, before leaving, King Roland had demanded one of the lesser royal maids- not Colette- to be whisked off with him. She had sent Katarin along, knowing that the more experienced maids would be needed to get everything done in a timely manner, and so the King, Katarin, the witch, and most of the Veronomigan Guard vanished into the Capital, leaving Colette and her two companions to their work.

Then, after nightfall, one of the giant Guardsmen returned, offering his own apologies before passing on the King’s order to prepare yet another room, another of the royal family’s personal rooms, and be ready to receive a delivery of furniture on the morrow! And cleaning out and freshening all these rooms, some of which had gone untouched for years, was all on top of their normal workload. In short, the three maids had been working themselves to the bone since mid-afternoon, and only now, after midnight, were they able to finally wrap up the day’s business.

“It is not for us to question His Grace,” Colette replied, “He states his requirements, and we fulfill them. I don’t know quite why we’ve been asked to do so much, but please trust that if this workload persists I’ll insist on bringing on a few more girls.”

Leana’s face grew a slow, wicked smile. “I shouldn’t mind a few extra hands, mistress, provided we are given seniority when it comes to serving His Grace directly.”

Colette sighed with annoyance. “Serve His Grave well and I’m sure he’ll call upon you much more often than other maids,” she replied, “I’ll keep in mind what you’re asking for if the King happens to be unspecific. Until then...”

She was interrupted by the distant clatter of the Castle portcullis slamming shut. They all knew what that meant- the King had returned. “Leane, prepare His Grace’s study- set the fire, fluff his chair, you know what to do,” Colette ordered, “Cleo, down to the kitchen and fetch His Grace’s favourite spiced wine. Be sure to wake the taster and give him his cup before returning, and do not dally.” Fortunately for Colette, these two were very well trained by this point, and hardly needed the orders, already in motion. She could trust that they’d perform their duties appropriately.

As for herself, Colette walked briskly to the entrance to the central keep. If His Grace required anything else, Colette intended to be there to receive his orders ... and she would be able to confirm firsthand that her beloved King was safe, and perhaps finally get some answers.

Colette was waiting in the antechamber when the great hall doors lurched open. First came the expected squad of royal guards ... but, Colette was surprised to see, one of them had lead in three women. At least Colette thought they all where women- two had fine dresses on that accentuated their feminine figures, but the third was wearing some kind of heavy black robe that the maid couldn’t quite identify. All three had burlap sacks pulled over their heads, obscuring their faces, and where bound and leashed by the wrists, being lead by one of the massive guardsmen.

Abruptly Colette realized that the large ring on one of the lady’s hands was actually a heavy golden signet ring, bearing the three trees of House Nessane. She hesitated, the realizing dawning on her that one of these women- the king’s prisoners, crudely bound and hooded like a common criminal- was the high lady of one of the Capital’s noble houses. Before she could comprehend the full implications of this, the hulking guard gave her a half bow. “I see you, Lady Colette,” he intoned in a deep, growling baritone.

Colette refocused on the moment, taking the time to offer the guard a matching curtsy. “I see you, Grieger son of Garth,” she replied. The Veronomigan’s way of greeting each other always seemed odd to Colette- who could possibly overlook an eight foot tall man in full mail?- but she never said so to their faces. The giant guardsmen always treated her with respect, in spite of how they normally treated women, and she always sought to pay them back in kind.

“His Majesty would like you to see his new acquisitions to the rooms prepared for them among the royal apartments,” Grieger said, “I am to help you control them, in case they get out of hand.”

She regarded the prisoners for a moment. They seemed quiet enough at the moment, waiting obediently in their bondage. Colette nodded, beckoning the huge man to follow as she lead him deeper into the keep. “The king is otherwise occupied, I take it?”

“He is dealing with his other hostage and his witch at the moment,” Grieger replied, following, “Trust that he is well, Lady Colette. Better to be expected, I would think.”

Colette frowned. “How do you mean?”

The hulking guard had a deep chuckle. “Well, His Grace has been enjoying his hostages, like a conqueror should. I did not expect he had it in him, but...”

Colette felt her scowl deepen on her face. She did not need to have it spelled out to her that her King was fucking his hostages. “I see. Well, it is not for us to question His Grace’s will.”

“Of course, Lady Colette.”

The rest of the ascent to the royal apartments occurred in silence, until Colette nodded to the two other guards standing watch at the main stairwell, and opened the door for Grieger and his charges. “Mind your head,” Colette reminded gently.

The giant man murmured his thanks, and he bent down to clear the doorframe. From there, it was only a short walk to the servant rooms that had been prepared.

The first room, Colette pushed the lady in pink silks into, and removed her hood to see the slightly dazed face of Desiree Amrien, one of the court ladies who frequently the social events put on by the former King. She had a crude cloth gag on, and appeared frightened out of her wits. Colette regarded her coldly- she certainly had no love for the grasping sluts of noble society- and took the time to strip her of her hairpins and jewels before removing the blonde noblewoman’s bonds. Colette weasn’t merely looting the poor woman, but seeking out anything that might be used by a desperate prisoner to effect an escape or injure herself ... although the look of humiliation on Desiree’s face was very sweet to the maid.

“Please, you have to help me,” Desiree begged, “His Majesty ... he put me under some kind of sorcery! I wouldn’t do those ... things, normally! Please!”

Colette simply shut the door in her face and locked it.

Next was the other noble lady, who did indeed turn out to be Lady Marie, the dowager of House Nessane. Lady Marie was too proud to beg, and didn’t say anything- simply let Colette strip her of jewellery and release with bonds with barely a reaction, save for a momentary tightening of the fists when Colette took away her signet ring.

That particular piece, Colette slipped into a pocket in her apron. House signets were more than mere adornments, or even seals- the bearer of such a ring functionally had control over all the house’s holdings, provided they had a pen to write and wax for the seal. If the dowager lady was here as a prisoner, then King Roland would be very interested in the fate of that ring.

After locking away Lady Marie, then came the last woman, the one draped in black. Colette was surprised, when she removed the woman’s hood, to see that she was a nun. Just to be sure, Colette examined her for jewellery, although there was none to be found. For the most part, she seemed submissive, but when Colette finally released her bonds...

Shrieking like a harpy, the nun launched herself at Colette. Whether she was grasping at the maid’s face, for eyes or ears or hair, Colette would never know. A strong hand took Colette by the waist and yanked her back, the nun’s fingers slicing through the air barely an inch in front of her face.

Greiger pulled Colette fully out of the room, before seizing the nun and bodily tossing her upon the bed. While the nun attempted to recover and launch another attack, Grieger was able to step back and slam the door shut, cutting off the nun’s shrieks. As Colette shook herself out of her stunned state and swiftly locked the door, the nun could be heard pounding on it, screaming “You’re all going to hell, you hear me!? You’re all damned!”

Colette collapsed back against the smooth stonework wall of the hallway, her heart pounding in her ears. For a moment she found herself nervously swallowing, her throat dry as a bone in an instant. She had never been attacked like that before, with that sudden vicious fury. Again, she found herself bewildered at her King’s choice of ... guests? Prisoners? Hostages?

“Are you alright, Lady Colette?” Greiger asked, looking her over with a concerned expression, “His Majesty would not have it if you were harmed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.