The Dig - Cover

The Dig

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Archeology is a world of wonder and discovery. What unexpected wonders and discoveries will the Myers family make in a remote part of Peru as they unearth relics from the past?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was our last night at the dig, and we had packed everything but our bare essentials in the rented Land Rovers. We would start heading back to Cusco in the morning. We would then fly out to Lime and check in with the Bureau of Antiquities to turn over a copy of the sitemap, discuss and photograph our findings and negotiate what pieces we could take back to the States for further examination. Juan Torez, the director, was very lenient with us and seldom refused us the pieces we wanted. He knew we would return the ones he wanted returned when we completed our studies, along with our conclusions and the carbon dating results.

Don Sr. felt sad to leave the dig site as he always was. And this year, for more reasons than leaving precious items uncovered at the dig.

Don Sr. cleared his throat and spoke with emotion when he thanked us for taking three months out of our lives to help him pursue his passion, “Even though our time here is always very special to me. This year has been especially memorable because I learned not to take the people I love for granted. I love you all more than ever, and I will not insist that you kids come next year. I will lose my best diggers, but there are plenty of students that could use the experience.”

Carol quickly spoke up. “You have got to be kidding, Dad. Of course, we are coming next year. The boys and I talked. We want this to be our special family time if you and Mom are willing to keep things as they are now.”

Don Sr. only hesitated for a couple of seconds before he looked at me, “I guess I could do that. How about it, Liz? Are you okay with that plan?”

I couldn’t be happier, “I think that is a wonderful plan, my dear. But we will need bigger tents and bigger cots next year.”

Don Sr. took Carol’s hand, and they headed toward our tent. The boys gave me a hand up, and we headed over to their tent. After all, it was our last night at the dig.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.