The Dig - Cover

The Dig

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Archeology is a world of wonder and discovery. What unexpected wonders and discoveries will the Myers family make in a remote part of Peru as they unearth relics from the past?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next day at the dig was not one of our most productive. Don Jr. worked all day carefully, trying to uncover the pot that seemed to be intact. The light was failing, and he had to quit for fear of damaging it. We did uncover a few more pottery shards and what appeared to be a skin scraper. I had a smile on my face all day, thinking about how I would break the news to the kids that their father was not in the least bit concerned with what we were doing after hours in the boy’s tent.

Usually, I would not dare go to the boy’s tent until I was sure Don Sr. was asleep, which was always close to or after 10:00 in the evening. It was only a little past 8:00 when I finished cataloging and tagging the day’s finds. Don Sr. was working on his Journal, and the kids sat outside the boy’s tent, talking and enjoying the cooler night air.

After packing everything away, I went into our tent and kissed my husband. “I’m going to see the kids, Don. I’ll try not to be too late.” Don Sr. knew exactly why I was going to see the kids. He patted my ass and said, “Have fun.”

I walked down to the kids and said. “I need to talk to you,” and went into the boy’s tent. They followed me in just as I knew they would. I started unbuttoning my blouse as they looked from me to each of their siblings in confusion.

Carol admonished me in just above a whisper. “Mom, what are you doing? Dad is still awake!”

I couldn’t help smiling as I continued to unbutton my blouse, “Your father has given us permission to continue our late-night fun. And while we are down here to expand my fun with you boys to include intercourse if either of you is interested.” I had my blouse off and threw it on the cot. I unhooked my bra, tossed it aside, and unzipped my jeans.

Carol turned around and started to leave. “Where are you going, young lady?”

“To see Dad and find out if you have gone insane,” Carol informed me in all seriousness.

“Okay. Take your time.” I yelled after her.

The boys were still skeptical and looking at me like I might have popped a screw loose. I was having so much fun teasing the boys and watching them try to figure out what happened to their mother. I sat on Don Jr’s cot and let the boys ogle my tits. “Why don’t you have a seat? If she is not back in ten minutes, I will have to assume she found something better to do than question her mother’s sanity.”

Fifteen minutes went by. A few minutes later, Don Jr. went out of the tent and came right back. “I heard her in Dad’s tent.”

“I’m sure she found something interesting in her father’s tent. Now, why don’t you boys pay attention to your mother, or should I go up and join your father and your sister?”

“No, this is good, Mom,” Greg assured me as he reached for his belt buckle.

I was half undressed while the boys were still fully dressed. “Tell you what, boys. The first one to get a hard-on gets to fuck me first.”

The boys undid their belts and fly and pulled their cock out. “It looks like a tie to me. Come here and let me feel them and see how hard they are. They walked over with their cargo pants held open and stood right in front of me, grinning. I took both of their cocks in my hands and made a show of testing to see how hard they were. “Still a tie.” They were smiling and knew I just wanted to play with them. “I think I will have to taste them, and maybe that will help.” I took turns sucking on just the head of their cock. I was enjoying not having to share them with Carol. I thought about Carol when she took care of them both. Now, it was my turn.

“I just can’t make up my mind. How about if Donny goes first tonight, and you, Greg, can go first the next time?”

Greg started to sit on his cot.

Then Don Jr. said something I didn’t expect. “I would rather you waited outside, Greg.”

“Hey, I totally understand.” Greg left the tent, leaving me alone with Don Jr.

I stopped reaching for Don Jr’s cock when I realized he was not as enthusiastic as I thought he would be about having sex with me. “Are you sure about this, Mom? I mean, the oral sex and masturbating together with Greg, Sis and you is fun sex. I think of it, like when I suck Greg’s cock when we are all here. It’s fun, kinky, and it serves its purpose to get us aroused. We all have a good cum and nothing more. Intercourse is so much more than casual fun sex when it is with someone you love. For it to be good sex, you have to give of yourself to that person and not just take pleasure from them like we have been doing.

I suddenly felt very exposed, sitting on the cot half-naked with Donny seated on the cot with me, still fully dressed.

“If we do this, Mom, I need to know that this is not some attempt to replace Dad or get back at him for neglecting you. If that’s the case, I cannot and will not do it. I love Dad and will never do anything to hurt him. I also love you. You are a very sexy and beautiful woman that I would love to make love to, but I will not just fuck you so you can get back at Dad and destroy this family.

I hugged Donny tightly to me. “Sweetheart, last night, your father and I made love after he saw me with your brother’s cock in my mouth. A man who sees his wife do something like that usually beats her or divorces her. Your father made love to me and encouraged me to have sex with you and your brother. Your father doesn’t feel threatened or inadequate. He knows I love him and always will. Yes, now that he realized he neglected me, he is sorry. But I think he is enjoying this turn of events and sees it as another adventure in our life.”

Carol burst into the tent just as Don Jr was about to say something.

“You were not kidding, Mom. I gave dad a blowjob, and now he wants to know if it’s okay with you if he fucks me. My god, Mom, Dad has the thickest cock I have ever seen.”

I certainly wasn’t going to deny her and Don Sr. their fun, “Enjoy it, Honey. I always do.”

Carol didn’t even say thank you as she ran from the tent.

Don Jr. smiled, “Well, Mom, I guess that answers my questions.”

“Come on, Honey, you have not had proper sex for almost two months. What kind of mother would I be if I didn’t do everything I could to make my two handsome, over-sexed boys happy?” After receiving Don Sr.’s forgiveness and understanding, I was in a wonderful and playful mood. I knew my daughter would have a wonderful experience with her loving and caring father. I was about to have sex with two very handsome young men. I also knew that last night was not the only time my husband would make love to me while we were here at the dig. I will happily share him with Carol while we are down here, but he will be all mine again when we get home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.