The Dig - Cover

The Dig

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Archeology is a world of wonder and discovery. What unexpected wonders and discoveries will the Myers family make in a remote part of Peru as they unearth relics from the past?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I sat outside my tent for over a week, making sure Don Sr. was asleep in case Carol went to see her brothers. Twice, Carol waved to me as she went to the boy’s tent. I could not help but fantasize about what they were doing. The second night, she went to the boy’s tent; I didn’t even bother to go into our tent to masturbate. I sat in the camp chair and unzipped my shorts. I pushed them down enough to get my hand between my legs. I stared at the boy’s tent as I tried to imagine what they were doing. Was Don Jr. sucking Greg’s cock? Does Carol swallow their cum now? Have they gone further, and they are fucking? Carol was on the pill. Would it be that bad if they did? I could certainly use a good poking from Don Sr. right now.

That next night, when I finished cataloging the day’s finds, I went into our tent and waited for Don Sr. to finish writing in his Journal. This wouldn’t be the first time I expressed a need for my husband to make love to me. “Don sweetheart... “ I watched him as he yawned and stretched his arms over his head. He laid down on his cot and closed his eyes.

“Yes, dear, what is it?”

I resigned myself to another solo night, “It’s nothing. Get some rest. Another busy day tomorrow.”

Don yawned again. “Yes, another busy day. Goodnight, my dear.”

“Goodnight, Don.” I got up and went outside. I sat in my camp chair, letting tears roll down my cheeks. It was a little after 10:00, and I had gotten over my crying jag when Carol came out of her tent and waved to me as she went over to the boy’s tent. As soon as the tent flap closed behind her, my mind created images of my children in sexual play. I unzipped my shorts and put my hand in my panties. Oh my god, one of my boys will lick Carol’s pussy. I imagined Don Jr. between her legs. Oh, that must feel so good.

I snatched my hand away from my pussy, zipped up my shorts, and walked toward the boy’s tent. I didn’t even announce myself. I just pulled back the flap and walked in. Carol was half-naked and sitting on Don Jr’s cot while Don Jr. sat next to her, kissing her breasts and feeling her up. Greg was standing in front of Carol with his cock in her mouth as she tried to masturbate Don Jr. at the same time. The girl certainly needed her mother’s help. I took off my blouse and bra and knelt before Donny. Don Jr. stopped playing with his sister and smiled down at me. Carol let go of Don Jr’s cock, and I took my youngest boy’s cock in my mouth for the second time. I wanted him to cum. I wanted it in my mouth, and then I wanted my pussy licked. I stopped sucking Don Jr. for a second. “You’re going to do me just like you do, Carol, aren’t you, my dear? Can you do that for your mother?”

Don Jr. lost all interest in a blow job. He stood up, with me still holding his cock. He helped me up and guided me to Greg’s cot. I sat down, and Don Jr. lifted my legs and swung them onto the cot. He unsnapped my shorts and pulled the zipper down. I raised my butt and helped him as he pulled them over my hips and down my legs. Donny added them to the pile of my discarded clothes. I was pushing my panties down before he even turned back to me. He grabbed them, pulled them off the rest of the way and threw them in the direction of his cot. I heard Greg say, “Hey, watch it, Donny.”

I watched as Don Jr. got on the cot with me and pushed my legs apart. I didn’t resist. I pulled my legs up with my feet flat on the cot and spread myself for him. Don Jr. knelt between my legs and ran his fingers up the inside of my thighs. I shivered as tingles went up my spine from his touch and his blatant scrutiny of his mother’s pussy.

I held my bottom lip between my teeth and balled my fingers into a fist in trembling anticipation as I watched my son prepare to perform another immoral act with me. The only thought running through my mind was Oh god, please hurry and do it before I change my mind.

I heard Greg tell his sister, “I’m going to cum, Carol. Yes, take it, take it all.”

I turned my head and watched Carol and Greg. Carol did not sit back like the last time I saw her suck Greg’s cock. She held Greg’s cock in her mouth and swallowed Greg’s cum. It was at that very moment of distraction that Don Jr. licked my pussy. My hips jumped, and I groaned as my fingernails dug into the palms of my hands. Don Jr. pulled back to avoid a bloody nose. I settled back onto the cot. Don Jr. held my hips and went back down on me again.

I was not looking at Carol and Greg anymore. I concentrated on the wonderful things Don Jr. was doing between my legs. I could hear Carol, “Come on, Greg, hurry, do me just like Donnie is doing, Mom. God, it’s so sexy seeing Donnie do that to Mom.”

Yes, it was sexy as hell watching Don Jr. with his face between my legs, his nose buried in my pubic hair. His eyes looking up at me as he tongued my pussy. He teased my clit with intermittent licks that made me gasp. Listening to my daughter encourage her brother to get her off only added to the sex-charged atmosphere.

I closed my eyes as I savored this unholy sexual experience. It no longer mattered that Don Jr., my youngest son, was licking my pussy as I lay naked before him. I no longer cared that my daughter and oldest son could see me with my leg spread for their brother, who had his head between my legs and his nose in my untrimmed bush as he licked my pussy. A situation that was unthinkable a week ago but one that I fantasized about when I masturbated sitting outside my tent. I could feel the tingle in my legs and midriff that signaled the start of an orgasm. My hips pumped involuntarily in rhythm with the licks of Donnie’s tongue. The pure wickedness of what I was doing with my children added an extra element of sexual arousal to my already overstimulated pleasure centers.

“My clit, Donnie. I’m ready, my darling. Do it. Please do it now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.