The Dig - Cover

The Dig

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Archeology is a world of wonder and discovery. What unexpected wonders and discoveries will the Myers family make in a remote part of Peru as they unearth relics from the past?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was three days later and almost 7:00 in the morning. I was making breakfast when Carol came over to help me. She had circles under her eyes, and she was yawning. She looked beat. “What’s the matter, Honey? You look exhausted.”

Carol waved her hand. “It’s nothing, Mom. It just took forever to get the boys off last night. It was almost one o’clock in the morning by the time they finished me off. I’ll be fine, I think.”

We got through breakfast, and Don Sr. was about to leave for the dig when he asked me about Carol. He even noticed she was off her game. I patted his arm and whispered. “I think she is having her period. It would be best if she stayed in camp today and rested.”

“Of course, Liz. Whatever you think is best.”

The boys looked no worse for wear and followed their father to the dig. Carol started helping me clean up when I told her to go back to bed. She just nodded her thanks, turned, and walked to her tent. I checked on her after cleaning everything up. She was fast asleep.

Two days later, I was sitting outside my tent waiting to see if Carol went to the boy’s tent. I figured the least I could do was stand guard and make sure Don Sr. was asleep when she did. She had not gone to the boy’s tent since the day before I sent her back to bed.

She came out of her tent and looked up at me. Instead of going straight to the boy’s tent, she came over to me, took my hand, and cocked her head toward the boy’s tent. There was no mistaking; she wanted me to join them. She took my hand in both of hers and gently pulled. I bit my bottom lip, reached over and parted the tent flap to check on Don Sr. He was fast asleep. I held Carol’s hand as we went quietly to the boy’s tent.

Carol went in first and pulled me in after her. The boys dressed for the night as they usually were, Don Jr. in his pajama bottom and Greg in his boxers. I was dressed similarly to Carol—a white blouse, shorts, and flip-flops.

Carol immediately took off her blouse. She was not wearing a bra. She whispered to me. “They get off faster if I show them my tits.” The boys were smiling and not making a big deal of me being there. I’m sure that helped me not to run away thinking I had made a big mistake. They seemed content to let Carol set the pace and for me to decide when and if I wanted to join in. I took a deep breath and let it out. I told myself that I could at least masturbate one of the boys to help Carol out. I felt my nipples getting hard. I watched as Greg sat on the edge of his cot and Carol knelt between his legs. She reached into his boxers and took his cock out. She looked up at me and smiled as she stroked her brother’s cock. “Come on, Mom, do Donny. He gives great head to girls, too.” Carol took the glans of her brother’s cock in her mouth and sucked as she stroked him.

I watched Greg reach down and caress and fondle his sister’s breasts. I convinced myself that Carol was right. We needed to get them off fast so everyone could get back to bed. As I stood watching Carol and Greg, I pulled the tails of my blouse out of the waistband of my shorts and unbuttoned it. I took it off and tossed it onto Don Jr.’s cot. I took off my bra and tossed it on top of my blouse. I wondered if Don Jr. would fondle his mother’s breasts and pull on my nipples while I jerked him off.

Don Jr. got up and sat next to his brother and watched me. I knelt between Donny’s legs the same way Carol knelt between Greg’s. I giggled when I reached into Don Jr’s pajamas and felt his cock in my hand for the second time. I looked at Carol. She was smiling at me.

“Let’s do this, Ma. Then these two horny guys can take care of us horny girls.”

I waited until I saw Carol go back down on her brother. I stroked Donny a few times as I thought about what I was about to do. I was about to give my son a blowjob using the lame excuse that it was to help my daughter out. The truth was, I was dying to have a cock in my mouth again, and I certainly was not going to miss out on an opportunity to have my pussy licked. If my husband wasn’t interested, then my boys would do just fine.

I watched as Carol, with Greg’s cock in her mouth, sucked her cheeks in. Greg let out a hiss, threw his head back, and closed his eyes as his sister serviced his cock. I turned my attention back to Donny. I smiled at him and stroked his cock some more.

By not immediately going down on Donny, he took it to mean that I was uncomfortable or unwilling to. He leaned down and whispered in my ear. “It’s okay, Mom, you don’t have to do what Carol is doing. This is pretty damn good.”

I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back up into a sitting position. I leaned down and swallowed half of his cock. Two women are on their knees side by side. One is sucking off her sibling, the other her son. Donny put his hands on my shoulders. Then he cupped my breasts and played with my nipples. Donny was becoming bolder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.