The Dig - Cover

The Dig

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Archeology is a world of wonder and discovery. What unexpected wonders and discoveries will the Myers family make in a remote part of Peru as they unearth relics from the past?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I stayed up late the next couple of days and sat outside the tent. On the second night that I kept watch, Carol went into the boy’s tent a little after 10:30. I kept checking on Don Sr., making sure he was asleep. I thought about what I had done with the boys and fantasized about what they might be doing with Carol. I’m sure the boys filled their sister in about what we had done because she was grinning like the Cheshire Cat at me yesterday morning. The boys had even taken to giving me a hug and kiss in the morning, which is something they had not done since before they turned into teenage brats and told me it was too yucky.

Yes, I thought about joining the boys again, but they had Carol to take care of them now, and I didn’t want to intrude. Taking care of myself was nothing new when we were at the dig. Besides, which would a 19 and 21-year-old guy prefer? A 23-year-old girl or a 48-year-old lady who put on a few pounds after having three kids and did not have the same shape she had twenty-five years ago. I had put on almost seven pounds that I just couldn’t get rid of. Don Sr. still jokes that it improved my breasts. I knew my butt was bigger, my waist was thicker, my tits were starting to sag, and my stomach was not flat anymore.

I had one night of forbidden sex with my boys, and now I was condoning their incestuous acts with each other and their sister. That one night of entertainment got their sister back. What the hell? It’s not like they were fucking each other.

I got up and sighed. In a couple of months, Don Sr. would return to his old self and again be between my legs two or three times a week. But tonight, it was time to let my fingers do the walking as I fantasized about my two sons pleasuring their sister after she sucked their cocks.

A couple of days later, Carol was helping me clean up after lunch. Don Sr. and the boys were up to the dig already. Heaven forbid Don Sr. should let the boys relax for a few minutes while the sun was up.

“Mom, the boys want to know if you are okay after the other night.”

“I’m fine, Honey. I’m not mad at them. Maybe feeling a little guilty about what we did. But you were right. Watching Don Jr. doing that to his brother is certainly a sexy sight. It got me so turned on, and I have to admit that I got a little carried away. I can’t believe I showed them my tits. Did they tell you what I did that was inappropriate for Don Jr.?”

“Greg can’t stop talking about what nice tits you have. And yes, they told me. Donny won’t stop bragging about how sexy it was. I’m starting to get jealous.”

“Don’t be, Carol. I’m sure you are more than enough to keep them happy.”

“I’m sure I can keep them happy, and they will keep me happy. But to be perfectly honest, I could use a little help once in a while. I’m not always up to doing both of them on the same night. We work long hours most days at the dig. Sometimes I just want to give one of them a handjob, or a blowjob, then have one of them do me and go to bed. But it would not be fair to disappoint one of them. Maybe you could give them a handjob? You already did it for Donny.”

My brain was bouncing from erotic images of Don Jr. and Greg to me burning in hell as I tried to process that request. The only answer I could come up with that left me wiggle room was, “I will think about it, Honey. But no promises. I may have already gone too far.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.